Love Me | [XiaoVen | Collage...

By chongyunmylove

yandere(?) Xiao x Barista Venti college au ( yes this book is based off Yandere Simulator ) More

idk what to call this uh
First Met
New Target ?
another day another slay
Poison Food
MMmmMm
Accusing/Vomiting
new cover
Meeting His Parents
Clothes (1)
Clothes (2) / Gratitude
HEHE
hiatus
Sick (1)
A Rival ?
HES HOME
Sick (2)
😟
pls help
sorry for being inactive

!! Halloween Special !!

871 22 100
By chongyunmylove

Xiao was heading to his class, excited to meet Venti. While he was heading to his class, a girl with pigtails walked up beside him. It was HuTao, his childhood best friend.

X: can you stop doing that?
H: humm I'll think about it. Oh and are you gonna ask Venti??
X: ask what?
H: haiya you know, trick or treating together? Yeah like that.
X: i dont really know, maybe.
H: ohhh, make sure to protect him or else he'll be scared~-- ack! Hey what was that for?!
X: shut up and head to your class HuTao!
Y: yea yea whatever, see ya at lunch.

After that she disappeared, heading to her own classroom.

Xiao's pov

I walked in to my class, sat down behind Venti. "Oh good morning Xiao!" He smiled, .. the smile of his never fails to make me blushed so hard. "Hey Xiao, are you okay? Your face is pinkish red colour". "Oh um, yea I'm okay and good morning too, Ven" I placed my bag under my desc and looking out through the window.

X: Hey Ven.
V: Hmm~
X: I wanna ask you something, but not right now maybe at lunch?
V: yea sure.
X: okay then.

We talked about random things until Miss Lisa arrived.

( Skipped to lunch :'DD )

No one's pov

"You done?" Venti asked him, taking his lunch and his picnic carpet.
( idk what you called it HAHAHAH IM SORRY )
"Yea give me a sec, Ven" he said, taking the same thing as Venti. "Lets go now, others are probably waiting for us" taking Xiao's hand and run to their everyday lunch spot, under a cherry blossom tree. "H-hey! Calm down a lil" he sigh.

V: hey!! Ahaha sorry if we took too long.
H: its okay! Ahaha!
G: come sit down with us Venti, Xiao. Did you guys bring your carpets?
X: like hell i would forget about it
V: hey Xiao! Talk nicer to them!
X: (😐) okay, I'm sorry.
Y,G,H : 😲😲😲
Y: Did Xiao just apologized to us?!
H: did you not hear it?
Y: of course I did!
A: he apologized because Venti said so.
V: ah Aether and Lumine! I forgot about you two, ahaha my bad!
L: its okay we're used to it
X: you both acted like you're the only ones who got ignored.
A,L: well not our fault
G: quit talking guys and start eating , next class are gonna starts soon

( Them )
[Anime ; CardCaptor Sakura]

Both Xiao and Venti placing their picnic carpet before sitting down and eat their lunch.

V: so what are you gonna tell me??
X: oh about that, um maybe somewhere private cuz i don't want them to you know hear us.
V: ehehe okay then.

They finished their lunch, packing their things and cleaning their lunch spot. All of them waved goodbye to eachother and left. Of course leaving Xiao and Venti together. The two of them walked to their own classroom and stayed silent until Xiao suddenly spoke.

X: so um about earlier, I was actually gonna ask you if you want to uh you know go trick or treating with me this weekend?
V: pfft-- Hhahah!
X: hey what are you laughing at?!
V: Ahaha, Xiao asking me to go trick or treating together? Ahaha! You're not serious are you?
X: i am. Im asking you if we can go together.
V: i-- ehe sure ill go with you!
X: r-really?!
V: really! Ahaha.

Xiao just smiled, words couldn't explain how happy he was. "Lets go now or else we'll be late to our next class" Venti walked off followed by Xiao.

( Time skip to the end of the day )

No one's pov

Xiao waited for Venti at the gate, he was still thinking about earlier. 'Venti said yes to go trick or treating together! Ah im so Happy--' his thoughts was cut off by a boy calling his name. "Xiao!! Sorry if i took too long the Miss Lisa needs my help!" He pants. "Its okay, Ven. It wasnt really long." He said patting Venti's back. "Ha?! It was! You know what im not gonna argue with you ill just treat you almond tofu tomorrow!" He huffed. "You dont have too" He said picking up Venti in piggyback style. "H-hey Xiao! What are you doing?! People are gonna saw us you know! And! And! Im heavy too! Put me down! Xiao!!" Venti whined trying to get off Xiao's back. "You're tired from running Venti, and you're not heavy, i promised. Just relaxed a bit." He said making his way to Venti's house. "Hahh" he leans in, "im going to treat you almond tofu tomorrow and im not gonna take any no's! Like it or not take it!" Venti burries hus head on Xiao's back. "Hehe okay, Ven" they continued talking until Xiao finally reached Venti's house.

Xiao's pov

"Hey Venti, wake up. We're finally at your house". No responses. "Venti?" I asked him again but no answers. 'i guess he's asleep, might as well knock on the door'. 

I knocked on the door waited for a person to open the door. It was his older brother, Albedo.

X: oh hi, Albedo
A: hello there Xiao, where's Venti?
X: oh, he's on my back.. sleeping
A: oh, im sorry Xiao you had to carry Venti all the way here!
He said taking Venti off my back.
X: no its fine really, if its your brother im willing to do anything
A: ahaha still the Xiao i know.
He patted my head.
A: come to our house sometimes Xiao
X: yea sure, ill be heading home now. Ill see you later Albedo
A: haha see you too Xiao, be careful on your way home.

We waved to eachother and i left, heading to my own house.

I arrived at home, knocking on the door.

"Ah welcome home young master" I was greeted by the butler. "Hi" i greeted back taking my shoes off. "Where's father?" I asked. "He's in the master bedroom with Papa" he said taking my backpack off my shoulders. "Oh okay, you can go now. I can take care of myself from here." I walked up to the stairs and head to my room.

I walked in and head to my bathroom to clean myself. I changed into some comfortable clothes,  i was wearing a dark teal t-shirt with a black jacket since it was kinda cold in my room with tracksuit bottoms. I went to my desc to grab something. It was a picture of Venti.

"Ahaha you'll be mine soon.. ill protect and take care of you until you became mine" , i mumbled a few words and put the picture back to its place and head to bed.

( Time skip to Weekend [im sorry idrk what to put :(] )

No one's pov

A day before they went trick or treating together. Xiao and Venti left their school and went to a nearby park, sitting on the swings.

V: so xiao..
X: hm?
V: what are you gonna dressed up as?
X: uhh maybe a reaper? I don't really know
V: wah you should!!
X: if you think so then okay, I'll be a reaper tomorrow. What about you, Ven?
V: a cute(?) Devil maybe!
X: oh cool
V: i know right? Albedo is gonna make my costume! He's really good!
X: Albedo is amazing in everything
V: right?! Haha you should come to my house after trick or treating! You know, sleepover??
X: oh.. i mean sure
V: yay!
X: .. 'cute'
X: lets go home now, im gonna wait for you at your house tonight
V: okay , see ya xiao!

Both of them waved goodbye. Xiao stalked Venti until he arrived home safely and went to his own house.

( Time skip to night time )

Venti's pov

"Albedo! can you help me with my braids?" I struggled untangling them. "Sure come here Venti" he said taking a few hairties. I sat down beside him and waited for him to finish braiding my hair.

Few minutes passed

"And here your hat" he placed my hat and fixing my bangs. "Uwahh, thank you so much  Albedo!" I thanked him looking in the mirror. "No need." He smiled taking my stuff and handed to me. "Now go, Xiao is probably waiting for you outside. Be safe Venti" . "I will and thank you again! Bye bye!" I waved at him and left, seeing Xiao on my front door.

V: Xiao! Ahaha sorry did I keep you waiting?
X: no, i actually was about to knock on your door
V: ah , okay. Let's go now!

I said taking his wrist and went to our neighborhood to trick or treat.

[ credit to Quiwne on twtt!! ]

2-3 hours passed both Xiao and Venti had finished trick or treating.

No one's pov

"That was fun but my legs are gonna be sore now because of walking for too long" Venti sighed.  "I could carry you if you want?" Xiao asked him. "Really? But arent you tired too?" Venti felt guilty whenever Xiao asked him to ride his back. "Not really, now hop on" Xiao crouch down. "Im sorry you had to carry me like this" he said taking Xiao's thing. "Its okay Ven, no need to be sorry". "Okay mind if i rest a lil?". "Sure I'll wake you up when we got there" he said walking to Venti's House. "Mm thank you, again."

Xiao's pov

"Hey Venti?" No response. "Oh you're asleep? Then ill just confess right now since i have the courage to it"

"Well Venti.. um I kinda like you no wait, I love you and more. Your pretty and cute face, your personality, the way you treat me is just , sigh i don't know i cant really help it.  I- i just want to keep you to myself.. haish I'm so selfish--" my words were interrupted by Venti.

"You're not.. I was selfish too. I want to keep you to myself but, sigh , i dont know anymore.. and is this a confession Xiao? Cuz if so.. I- I love you too" he burries his head deeper.

"I- you were awake?! And you accept my confession?! I--" . " Xiao you're gonna drop me, be careful". "Ah right sorry and we're here now" i said, putting Venti down. "Thanks" he thanked me taking my wrist again and walked in, "its late now and you're staying over tonight" . "Oh okay" we walked into Venti's House and was greeted by Venti's Older Brother.

A: welcome back Venti and oh Xiao, you're here too?
V: yea hes staying over tonight, i don't want him to walk alone at this time at night.
A: i see, come in Xiao, make yourself at home.
X: thanks..

I walked in.. their house are surprisingly nice. "Xiao come to my room" . "Yeah coming" I walked up to the stairs and head to his room. 

X: so.. this is your room? Nice i liked it
V: yea and thanks
V: here go change
He gave me a black t-shirt with a pair of pants.
X: thanks , I'll be right back.

Venti's Pov

'I still couldn't forget about earlier.. both of us have feelings for eachother? What?!' , i was getting sleepy, i changed to my pyjamas and walked to the bathroom.  " Hey Xiao.. do you mind sharing beds with me? I dont have any air mattress nor guest room for you to used" i yawned.  "Oh , im okay with it but are you? I dont want to make you uncomfortable though" he walked out , drying his hair 'wow so hot' . " I don't mind, really" i walked up to my bed and lie down. After Xiao dried his hair, he finally joins me.

"Soo?" I asked. "Hmm~?". "Are we boyfriends now? I mean we just confessed to eachother awhile ago" I said burrying my face into my pillow but i felt a warm pair of hands around my waist. "I mean if you want too im okay with it" he hugged me. I turned around and faced him, hugged him back. "Mm i want too". "Then we're boyfriends now , Venti" . "Mm yea.. im happy about it.."

"I love you Xiao"

"Love you too, Venti"

T H E     E N D

A/N
( YEAAAAAAA BOIII IK IM LATE BUT HEY AHHAHAH HOPE YALL ENJOYS THIS IT TOOK ME FEW WEEKS AHHAHAH )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

302K 3.6K 40
This book is slap full of whatever random stuff I can come up with, random uploads, and pretty crappy grammar/writing. But we all have fun here, + Xi...
123K 1.3K 40
xiao x aether is all i wanna make rn. Its becoming a problem-
17.9K 547 31
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸." "𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱." "𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘢...
119K 2.9K 166
Continuation of Xiao x Aether one shots