She's Gladis's

By MaryMGB

"Just say the word baby and i'll make all the tingles go away" Gladis husked whispering in my ears sending sh... More

prologue
Chapitre*1*
Chapitre*2*
CHAPITRE*3*
CAST
CHAPITRE*4*
CHAPITRE*5*
CHAPITRE*6*
CHAPITRE*7*
CHAPITRE*8*
CHAPITRE*10*
CHAPITRE*11*
CHAPITRE*12*
CHAPITRE*13*
CHAPITRE*14*

CHAPITRE*9*

51.1K 728 229
By MaryMGB

Going out on a date with your bestie slush crush who knows every piece of clothe you own, and you trying to look beautiful in a fit that he already bought for you, is hard.

I need help...
Maybe if you have another friend it would have been easier, my inner voice pointed.

I hate it when its right

When I was here trying to salve my problem Glady was with his parents's lawyers, he still doesn't want to run the company, yet. I agree that he's still young for that, but he's still passing by to see how things are going and to make the adaptation process alot easier..

He's still hurting, poor baby...

Right when I was day dreaming I saw a little white box in the corner of the closet, there was a note on it.

How did I not see this before?

I grabbed it and sat on the bed, I opened the note to find my eyes already tearing.

Its a gift from momma.

'Baby I figured you'd be so lost trying to find the perfect outfit for your date, so I took the liberty to buy you this beautiful dress that would look way better on you, I know I know im the best mother ever.
Love you tiny muffin and have fun, and for gods sake stop crying.'

                              yours truly,
                                            Scralet

By the end of the note I was a crying mess, I miss her and papa so much.

I took my towel and went to take a shower, finishing up, I went to do my hair, curly or straight? It took me five minutes to decide, but most of it, was just me day dreaming about how lovely Glady is going to look. Our date is going to be a night picnic at the beach, I had some help from Jakey who's probably there right now making sure everything is ready. He was also going to lit up the candles  and get us the pizzas.

I just hope it turns out perfect, just like how my life became after meeting Glady.

By the time my day dreaming  ended my hair was perfectly  straight  and my make up looks so natural and lovely.

Simple and pretty...

It was the time for the dress, it was the classy color of black, off shoulders and perfect for my date night...

Again thanks mommy.

Doing my last touches, a simple bag, necklace and rings, perfume, with black sandals and a sweater if the weather got colder. I got out of the room to hear the elevator ding so a greek god would appear in a black suit that fits perfectly his large body.

God the muscles....

"Holy fucking shit Asia" he growls lowly sending shivers down my small spine.

Holy moly indeed...

"Uh hi Glady" way to make it awkward girl, his eyes was still glued to my body, its like he still doesn't believe im here standing in front of him looking like a mature woman?

He approached me, he took his hands out from his pockets and wrapped them around my small waist, before I can tell him its time to go, his lips were already on mine kissing the living days out of me, it was so heated that I couldn't feel my legs anymore, his mouth was moving so fast that I couldn't keep up.

I put my hand on his chest to push him a bit before he goes any further and forget about the point of us standing here looking all classy and boy was it the wrong move.

He tuned me around a whole one-eighty and smacked my bum hard enough for it to sting. "Oww-" " Thats what you get for trying to push me away, never ever do that again little girl because next time you won't be able to sit properly"

Gulp...

I nodded which earned me another spank "words" he whispered harshly in a warning tone "Yes Glady" " Thats better".
He turned me around and I smiled sheepishly at him and he just looked at me intensly before his eyes softened and gave me one of his rare smiles, he appreciates me and he's happy about us. Never thought that one day Im gonna be able to read someones mind just from their looks, and I love it...

" I think we should go out before I bent you over the table and pound that small pussy of yours"

Gulp...

"Yes come on" I took his hand in mine and exsited the condo.

When we reached the parking lot, he as always opened the car's door for me and closed it after making sure im all comfortable, I got used to that in no time.

" So where are we headed pretty girl?" He asked after getting in the driving seat and starting the car, " you drive and ill tell you about the directions" he chuckled and started driving.

                •°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"And there stop"

I was never this nervous in my life, I texted Jakey that we just got there so its time for him to leave and thanked him for his help.

He texted me back wishing me good luck and thats everything is ready, I really appreciate my brother too...

"Close your eyes Glady" I softly asked him while making sure I don't scream from the excitement, he closed his eyes sighing softly as I took his hand in mine to guide him to our picnic area.

"You know baby, I should be the one doing this not you" he pointed squeezing my hand to know that he's being serious, but come on where's the fun in that right?

" I guess we are that special that I ask you on dates and take you out" I too argued back, honestly whats the problem if the girl took the boy out on their first date, it makes it lot cuter...

" We are indeed special" he said kissing my hand still eyes closed, I laughed softly and looked ahead of me to find our spot for tonight, it actually looked alot better at night I loved it

" Open your eyes Glady" slowly he opened them to uncover his green orbs from his long dark lashes, the fire was mirrored by his eyes to make it look like flames danced out of excitement...

"Baby, Woah!" He exclaimed surprised

Jakey was right he does like it.

"Really?" " I fucking love you princess" I giggled happily as I launched myself on him. Im super happy right now.

"Come Glady lets eat" we sat down on the soft pillows and started eating and talking about random stuff. It was a very lovely evening. The interaction between us was very beautiful, never in my life I have believed that one day my wish would come true. That me and Glady, just us in the world talking and laughing knowing its not just another day with my bestie, but its progress in a future relationship and a happily ever after story

God the pizza is so yummy...

               •°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

It was already 11 at when we got back home, the date night was perfect, couldn't ask for anything better..

Glady was so happy, he said he was going to make sure to know how happy he is when we get back home? And whatever that meant? I do not care Im just glad he is happy.

When we got back to the condo I went straight to the bathroom

You gotta do watcha gotta do.

I washed my hands after finishing and got out to find Glady already waiting for me in the living room, a glass of the strong liquid in his hand while he was sitting comfortably on the sofa, he looked delicious, dangerously delicious, he stared at me like a wild animal about to devour his prey, which only the idea Of that made me clench my thighs.

Too much tension I need to cut it...

"So Gla-"

"Ssshhh"

Oh...

He shushed me and kept staring at my body, he knew I become so nervous when im in the center of attention but this is not some attention, this is his...
His eyes were still roaming my body, something about this moment made me think about evey flaw in me, maybe my chubby thighs? My round but? My not so big boobi-

"Twirl"

...

Thats what he only said before gulping down the rest of the glass...

I made a turn with my head was down, not daring to meet his now pitch black eyes, he hummed in one breath, its like he never saw me nor my body before, im so nervous right now, not knowing how to react...

He got up from the sofa took only one step so he was already facing me, I was still looking down so it wasn't really hard to notice the huge bulge in his pants...

With my face bright red I looked up, to meet his lustfully eyes, his face showed no emotions as he slowly studied every move in my body...

"Glad-"

"You're only allowed to speak unless I tell you to"

Gulp...

I only nodded, this brings out the submissive in me, I want to be a good girl for him, I only see this side of him when he's super mad, but I didn't know that I can meet the dominant Gladis in his lusty moments too...

And this is making my kitty all drenched.
Why am I liking this?

"Good girl, now we have some rules to discuss" he said before taking a deep breath and taking his jacket off, throwing it on the chair next to us, he undone his sleeves still looking at me in the eyes.

Oh god rules...

"But before we discuss these rules I want you in the proper position, so I can be pleased"

I really wanted to speak and to ask him what's going on, but I know better.

"Now"

He nearly tasked as he grabbed my neck harshly in his large hands, I was facing his chest but the next thing I know I was being lifted up with that same hand to find myself face to face with him, his hand was almost choking me but I was able to breath. My feet weren't touching the floor anymore my arms were still in each side of me while my mind still processing what is happening...

"Kneel"

With that he dropped me to the floor landing perfectly in the position he desired...

Gulp...

____________________________________

So its been a long time I know but im here now...

Thank you all for the comments and the votes!!! Never thought that my story would actually hit all these votes...

Anyways

What do y'all think about 0-100 that gladis did ?

So he's a dominant? And a strict one ?

Wonder what these rules are about!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287 52 18
"Ethan, we've known each other for years! Now you want to talk to me?" I rolled my eyes. "What do you want? Is this a dare? Who's putting you up to t...
136K 4.5K 31
[ COMPLETED] Excerpt: Come in." I said pulling him into my office. "I'm actually glad you came. I was going to call you and tell you that, ev...
5.2K 95 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...
1 0 6
A chilly air cascaded over my skin, and I shivered. Then I felt something pull me close. It was warm, and I instantly nestled closer to it. I woke up...