When Stars Collide

By OGfave

"From forth the fatal loins of these two foes A pair of star-crossed lovers take their life." - Romeo and Jul... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 1

157 8 0
By OGfave

"Sin from thy lips? O trespass sweetly urged! Give me my sin again."

- Romeo and Juliet, Act 1 Scene 5

"I need to get laid." Off said to Joss who handed him a beer bottle. They were at the welcome party of Harvard's exchange program for business students taking Masteral degrees.

"I suggest you stop being choosy, then. Come on man, girls are practically throwing themselves at you all night. I've seen guys eyeing you too. What's the problem, bro?"

"I'm not sleeping with these Americans, dude. They just don't do it for me." Off said as he eyed the sweet-faced little lad dancing playfully with his friends near the bonfire. Off would need a closer look, but from where he's standing, he's almost certain that he's Thai.

Joss followed Off's eyes and whistled. "Damn, those hips could definitely move."

"Back off, Joss. I saw him first,"

Joss just laughed at him. "Fine, bro but I suggest you don't wait for long. Seems like you aren't the only one interested in him."

Joss didn't need to tell that to Off. He's seen at least three ladies and two men approach his dancing angel but he turned them down with a cute little smile and innocent-looking eyes.

The thought of being the one to take home an elusive beauty made the challenge all the more sweeter for Off.

"Sawadee ka," Off said when he got close enough to the little guy.

With the difference in their heights, the smaller guy had to look up at Off to stare into his eyes. "Sawadee ka, Khun Off."

Off raised his eyebrows. "Sweet of you to know my name. Can I get yours, baby?" Off said as he reached for the guy's cheeks and run his thumb over his plump lips.

The thought of tasting those lips, of the sounds that may come from it, the image of it wrapped around his dick...fuck, Off needs this guy in his bed.

Cheeky guy bit the tip of Off's thumb and stick his tongue a little, just enough to lick the sting away.

"Gun. Call me Gun. That's the only name that'll come out of your mouth tonight, Khun Off."

Off smirked. Is there a better combination than a pretty face, fuckable lips, and sassy attitude?

Off pulled Gun closer by the waist and briefly caressed his perfectly shaped ass.

"Can I get you a drink or something, Khun Gun?"

*****

Thirty minutes and two beer bottles later, Off and Gun were already making out at the back of Off's car.

Gun weighs almost nothing as he sat on top of Off. Off's hands are inside Gun's shirt as he revel at the feeling of the younger guy's soft skin.

Gun was passionately kissing Off, their tongues dancing in a slow, seductive way.

"God, I love your lips." Off blurted out when Gun's mouth moved down to Off's neck and lightly sucked on it.

The sexy mewls involuntarily coming out of Gun is making Off harder than he already is. His place is ten minutes away from the University, but he wasn't sure he could drive in this state.

Gun reached for Off' hands buried inside his shirt and directed it to his nipples. Off happily obliged to Gun's wordless plea as he played with the little buds, rolling them between his fingers and gently tugging on it.

"I like your hands, Off, especially your fingers. I wonder how they'll feel... inside me."

Off would have exploded on the spot.

"Fuck, baby, Gun. I need you in bed now. The things I'll do to you...the limited space in this fucking car won't do both of us justice."

"Can you drive with this, though?" Gun asked, his eyes focused on Off's reaction as he reached between his legs and stroked the older guy's cock.

Off groaned and buried his face at the crook of Gun's neck. "I'll manage, baby. Let's get you to bed now."

Gun smirked cheekily and opened Off's fly.

"No, baby, let's do it in bed please. I want to see you clearly and touch all of you freely." Off pleaded.

"But poor baby's having a hard time already." Gun said, cutely pouting as he continuously rub Off through his boxers.

Off succumbed to the feel of Gun's slim hands as he reached inside his boxer and gave Off one of the best hand jobs of his life.

*****

Off only remembered to lock the door to his suite.

Soon, all of his clothes as well as Gun's are on the floor and their hands and lips are on each other, wildly exploring every exposed flesh.

"Hmmmm...Off. If I knew it'd feel this good I would have approached you sooner." Gun said as Off licked his hardened nipples.

That caught Off's attention. He stood straight and carried Gun to the bedroom, his hands automatically going to the latter's ass. Gun wrapped his legs around Off's waist.

"Really now? How sooner?" They've only been at Harvard for about two weeks. The first week was for orientation, familiarizing with the school grounds and house rules, and socializing with other exchange students. The party tonight was the biggest one yet, as it was open for both regular Harvard students as well as the foreigners on the exchange program.

"Like on the very first day I saw you. I saw you playing badminton about four days ago." Gun said as Off carefully laid him in bed.

Off vaguely remembered playing with Joss but he didn't recall seeing Gun then. With this face, he would have remembered him.

"Sweaty and wet looks good on you." Gun added.

"I'll give you sweaty and wet tonight, baby. Anything you want. We have all the time in the world." Off said as he kissed Gun's forehead. He hovered on top of Gun and reached for the latter's fully erected member.

Off languidly stroked Gun as if teasing him, as he leaves a trail of kisses on Gun's face - his eyebrows, his cheeks, his lips - then down to his neck, his chest and his lower abdomen.

"Hmmm...faster please, baby, faster." Gun lifted his waist up, seeking more friction with Off's hands.

Off complied and moved his hands faster, causing Gun to moan louder as he reached his climax.

Off brought his hands to his lips and sucked his long fingers. "Hmmm...you taste as good as you look, baby."

That was Gun's cue to reach for Off and kiss him fully on the mouth. Off shifted their position so Gun is the one on top, straddling him.

Off teased Gun's hole with the tip of his long shaft.

"Can I, baby?" Off quietly asked for Gun's permission as he reached his side table for a pack of condom and a bottle of lube.

Gun didn't have to think twice. He nodded his head so fast that made Off chuckle. He's so damn cute.

Off ripped the condom open with his teeth.

"Can I, baby?" Gun cutely mimicked Off's request. Off handed him the condom and watched as Gun slowly covered his shaft.

"You're killing me." Off said as he savor the feel of Gun's hand on him.

"If pleasure can kill, I would've died with that hand job earlier."

"Same here, baby. Same." Off claimed Gun's lips as inserted two lube-coated finger inside Gun. Gun broke the kiss and made sexy sounds that went straight to Off's dick.

Feeling Gun ready to accommodate his size, Off carefully slid inside Gun.

"Fuck, you feel so good, baby." Off muttered as he pushed his entire length and felt Gun tighten around him.

"Hnggg...I feel so..full."

"You okay, sweetheart?" When Gun nodded, Off began moving, slowly at first to let Gun adjust to the feel of him inside. After a few thrust, Gun was already chanting like a mad man.

"Faster, harder, baby. Please."

That's all Off needed to hear. He was afraid to hurt Gun because he didn't
know how far he'd gone with other sexual partners. But with the look of pleasure apparent in Gun's face, Off let go of all his restrictions - he pounded to Gun the way he wanted to, seeking that sweet spot inside of him until they were both exploding, creating a hot mess on Off's bed.

Gun went limp after his release and rested his head on Off's chest. Off thought Gun already fell asleep. To his surprise, Gun spoke when he was about to get up and get clean towels for both of them.

"More, please?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
115K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
588K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.