𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓�...

By kagetemis

DESCENDANT OF THE SUN [ 伊黒 小芭内 ] Obanai Iguro [ 鬼滅の刃 ] Kimetsu no Yaiba / Demon Slayer "Once you've learn... More

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 & 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱 & 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 & 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧 & 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 & 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 & 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 & 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 & 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐦𝐮𝐠𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐜 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 & 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 & 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐜 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 & 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 & 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
Fanart by Potterweeb2678
Fanart by mitsuyoki
New Demon Slayer Book

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

6K 184 466
By kagetemis

|| 𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭 ||
012

♧︎︎︎

|| 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐬 ||
013

ꨄ︎

y/n kamado pov

it had been weeks since i last saw tanjiro and nezuko. i had been bombarded with lots of missions, every time i finished one, the next would come up. there are no time for me to rests, since i've maintained not having any injuries i didn't need to stay in a wisteria house to get treated.

from my last mission, i've encountered one of the twelve kizuki's. although i failed on defeating him, he had mentioned and i quote, "i would never fight a lady, nor would i devour one." while running away from me.

he did let me injure him a couple of times, but he instantly got healed. i wasn't able to see of which ranked was he situated, but he was not just a mere demon, he for sure is placed in a higher rank in the twelve kizuki.

he never did tried anything on me though, he didn't fought back and instead runaway from me. he mentioned a couple of times of not wanting to fight a girl, maybe i was too dumb enough and got the best of me, getting triggered that he might not want to fight me as he sees me as someone who's 'weak'. thus ending up on me nearly cutting his head off.

i was at half, when he suddenly broke my blade in half, before disappearing far away from me. i am quite disappointed that i wasn't able to cut through, but yet i am only a mere lower ranked demon slayer that is in need of training.

"next time, i will get your head next time."

"grandma, i'm home." 

i said, entering the home i currently reside in.

just a few days when i first arrived in the village, an old woman had been kind to me and rokuta and let us both stay in her lonely home while i finished my mission.

"y/n dear, good that you're here. i've made onigiri." said grandma as she sat on the chair, and on the table sat rokuta who's happily munching on the onigiri.

"you didn't have to, i thought i told you that i'll be cooking for tonight." i said, sighing before plopping down on the chair across her.

"you're tired from finding the demon, i will cook." said grandma, offering me a piece of onigiri which i gladly took.

i munched on the food, before my mind drifted towards the scene that occurred earlier this morning.

flashback

"so you're the one who he wanted."  blabbered the demon, staring at me with intent on his eyes.

"muzan." i said, confidence lacing on my voice, as the demon grunted in response.

"if i captured you, he'll surely give me a large amount of blood." laughed the demon, he wrapped his arms around his stomach before letting out the loudest laugh that i ever heard.

must be his blood demon art. 

without another word, i sped up to him, cutting his head with ease. 

"ho-how." the demon stuttered, his head laying on the ground as it slowly turns into ash.

"who said about me being captured?"

"he should be afraid of what is coming up to him."

"as therefore i am the one capturing him."

i said, glaring down at the demon, his face had remained petrified as he vanished into nothing but ash.

so demons had been searching for me no doubt, was it because i had offended him? or did i trigger some past memories that he doesn't want to remember again?

either way, my only goal here is to tell tanjiro, come up with a plan, and kill muzan. as easy as it sounds, this would be difficult for an amateur like me and tanjiro, therefore we should start finding strong people who would oath to help us defeat muzan. thus have a safe world to live in after ages of living with demons.

dusting my haori. i stared at the ground where the demon vanished, and muttered a small prayer before going back to rokuta and grandma. after all, my job here is done.

end of flashback

"y/n dear, i've been calling you yet you're unresponsive. are you sure you're alright?" questioned grandma, a hint of worry is audible in her voice.

"i am fine grandma, just thinking." i said, before pushing the big piece of onigiri inside my mouth causing grandma to widen her eyes in shock.

"water, here water. you might choke, idiot!" said grandma as she stood on her chair, going to the kitchen to grab a glass of water before placing it in front of my face wanting me to drink before i start choking.

i gladly took the water, signing her that i wouldn't choke at all since i'm used to stuffing big things in my mouth. 

the dinner then ended after a couple of minutes. with me cleaning the dishes and grandma drying it. after placing the dishes in the drawers, i picked up rokuta and went towards our shared bedroom before plopping him down the futon.

"rokuta, it's time for bed." i mumbled, caressing his head, ruining his bowl cut hair. 

"nee-chan." said rokuta as he climb on top of me, resting his head on my stomach before yawning.

i let out a small giggle, before patting his back until he falls asleep. this is usually our daily night routine whenever i come back from a mission, ever since the mission started, we never had a home to stay in for quite a while so i usually just sleep against a tree with rokuta laying on top of me. that then became a habit of his, so he wouldn't go to bed whenever i'm not around.

small snores were heard from rokuta, sighing in relief. i sat down before laying him on the futon, covering his body with a small blanket. i pecked his forehead before heading out the room to see grandma weaving.

"what is that grandma?" i questioned, pointing towards the cloth she's making.

"scarf for the both of you and rokuta. so you don't get cold when you moved out." she said, staring at her work making my eyes soften.

"there is no need for that, you'll only tire yourself." i said, walking towards her before taking a sit across where i could have a good look on how she makes it.

"i made a few yesterday too, i remembered you mentioned you have two other cousins that you got separated from. i made them as well." said grandma, her eyes closing as she let out a large smile plastered on her face as she pointed at the ready made scarfs.

"and that white scarf over there, make sure to give it to someone special as a sign of pure relationship." giggled grandma, pointing at the isolated scarf located at the other end of the table.

"special someone?" i questioned, a blush emitting on my face as i thought of having someone as a lover.

i've been too focused on eliminating demons, and protecting my cousins that not once did having a lover crossed my mind. besides i am only 17 years old, isn't that not old enough to even have a lover?

"what's with that face? i'm sure you'll be meeting him sooner." said grandma, a teasing smile now plastered on her face as her eyes squinted. 

who knew she would be a great tease towards love. why would i even think about loving someone, when i'm in a situation of wanting to kill, and protect. the only thing that matters to me as of the moment is protecting my cousins, that is all and nothing else.

i was about to reply when a familiar "caw" had obtained my attention. immediately running outside the house, i saw my crow came flying towards me before landing on my shoulder safely. before it could even mutter a word, i immediately held its beak before giving it the knowing look.

the 'knowing look' had started when it first came to me, with its loud voice had he woken rokuta up in his sleep causing a huge disturbance as the kid didn't want to be interrupted when sleeping. so whenever my crow comes, i'd always give a look at it that basically states "if you tried talking with that loud voice, i'm cooking you as my dinner tonight."

yes that isn't a threat.

"message!! caw!!"

"y/n kamado, you are summoned to the head quarters along with tanjiro and nezuko!! caw!!"

said my crow in a hush tone, nevermind that. why am i getting summoned in the head quarters, with tanjiro and nezuko too? did they found out that nezuko's a demon? what if-

immediately rushing inside, startling the poor old woman as she stood on her seat, staring at my anxious face.

"if you are to leave now, i won't stop you." said grandma with a smile plastered on her face, as she walked towards me before wrapping the scarf she'd been weaving this whole time.

"wrap this to rokuta as well, so that your journey would be easier, as he would be warm." said grandma giving me a small scarf that would fit rokuta.

"i'm sorry if this is too sudden, my cousins are-

"i understand, with your distressed face i knew. go along and save your cousins." said grandma as she walked towards the table, getting a bag and putting the three scarf she had made for tanjiro, nezuko, and my so called lover.

shaking my head, i went towards the room. i carried rokuta carefully to not wake him up, before placing him on my arms as his head rested on my chest. i got a small blanket before heading outside asking for grandma's help to tie rokuta on me. 

"there you go, make sure to be careful. it's midnight so demons must be lurking around the area." said grandma as she caressed my cheeks, and grabbing my hand before placing the bag filled with scarfs.

"i've eliminated the demons, please rest assured." i muttered, before smiling softly. 

i then went outside, the cold breeze hitting my face as the wind blew my hair. i look at grandma one last time before running towards the headquarters, following my crow who knew the location.

it's been weeks since i last saw tanjiro and nezuko. i wonder how they are, i hope they are fine and not brutally injured, i just hope i make it in time before something bad happens to them both. 

✰★✰

third person pov

somewhere far from y/n's location, laid tanjiro fast asleep as he was knocked down by some demon slayer while running away to save his younger sister from getting eliminated.

"get up."

"hey come on."

"come on bastard."

"wake the hell up."

tanjiro opened his eyes, looking at the person waking him up, only to see one of the clean-up brigade of the demon slayers.

"how long are you gonna sleep!"

"get up already!!"

said the clean-up brigade man named goto as he stared down at tanjiro.

tanjiro on the other hand, had raised his head to see clearly as to where he is only to find many pair of eyes staring down at him.

"this is the headquarters of the demon hunters. you are on trial right now, kamado tanjiro-kun." said the insect pillar shinobu kocho, who has large compound-like eyes that almost lack pupils, with a haze of gradient purple.

"there is no need for a trial here!"

"protecting demons is clearly a violation of conduct! we can deal with it by ourselves, we'll decapitate every demon!" said the flame hashira, rengoku kyojuro who had an enthusiastic smile plastered on his face, optimism radiating from him.

"then let me cut her head off flamboyantly. i'll show i can spray the blood more flamboyantly then anyone else."

"it'll be a flamboyant flamboyance." said the sound pillar, uzui tengen. the man who had white and uneven hair length, and is very tall and bulky.

while they were discussing on how to eliminate the demon girl, one rather cute looking girl had been anxious for quite some time. the love pillar, kanroji mitsuri who has pale green eyes with a small beauty mark beneath each of them.

"eeehhhh... we're gonna kill such a cute girl? my chest hurts. oh so much." thought the love pillar as she stared at her hand, and a small blush forming on her cheeks.

"ahhh... what a shoddy child she is. how sorrowful."

"it's so sorrowful that she was born into this world" muttered the rock pillar, himejima gyomei, as he had his hands together in a prayer form while tears escape his eyes.

while the others are busy muttering such things, one small child who held no expression had been in deep thought. "what were those clouds again?", "what were they called?" thought the mist pillar, tokito muichiro, who does not mind the disturbance around him.

while the others were muttering to themselves, a certain burgundy haired boy look around helplessly wondering where his sister was. he wanted to make sure that she was still breathing and kept inside the box to avoid being burnt.

"more importantly. what're we going to do about tomioka?" 

said a certain voice, causing tanjiro to find where the voice belongs to. only to see a man laid on a  tree branch.

"according to kocho, tomioka violated demon hunter condect as well."

"how  will we deal with him? how will we make him take responsibility? how are we gonna make him suffer?"

"i have a headache seeing him not bound there." said the snake pillar, iguro obanai who possesses an heterochromia with his right eye being yellow and his left being turquoise. 

tanjiro then turned to where obanai was pointing at, to see the water pillar known as giyuu standing by the sidelines.

tanjiro was asked by shinobu about his story, thus he tried speaking but couldn't as his throat was dry from all the fighting.

"your chin is hurting so take your time drinking. and please tell me."

"there is a painkiller in there, so you will ease up a bit. it's not like it heals your injuries, so don't push yourself." said shinobu as she help tanjiro drink the water, before letting him speak.

"my little sister was turned into a demon but she has never eaten someone before."

"up until now and from now on, she will never hurt a living person." said tanjiro as he let out a small gasp, looking towards the hashiras who wouldn't bat an eye.

"don't spit out stupid rash remarks so recklessly. i can't trust anything you're saying. and i won't trust them. for starters, of course she'd protect her family." said obanai pointing at tanjiro, madness evident on his face.

"ahhhh you're being obsessed with the demon. let's kill this pitiful child and quickly release him from suffering." said himejima as he continued crying.

"please listen!"

"i became a swordsman to cure nezuko!"

"it's been two years since nezuko became a demon and in that time nezuko hasn't eaten a person!"

"if you oath not to believe me then i have a relative who would prove you wrong!"

"your story is simply going around in circles. she hasn't eaten people and she won't eat people from now on, don't just give lip service, give us more flamboyant explanation." said tengen, staring at the poor boy who's determined to show that nezuko would never hurt a human being.

"it doesn't seem like oyakata-sama has grasped this situation yet, can we just deal with it on our own like this? we should wait until he arrives..." muttered mitsuri quietly, not until she was cut off by tanjiro's loud voice.

"my sister and i, along with y/n can fight together, we can fight to protect people as demon hunters!" explained tanjiro, but soon all his courage disappeared when he saw someone appeared along with the box nezuko's residing in.

"whoa whoa, this got somewhat interesting." 

"please don't, shinazugawa-sama. let go of the box please!" pleaded one of the clean-ups but wasn't followed by the hashira.

"so you're the idiotic member who brought the demon."

"what the hell were you planning to do." said the wind pillar, shinazugawa sanemi who's hair is pure white, and among his skin were a bunch of scars formed from many years ago.

"don't act on your own, shinazugawa-san." said shinobu as she stared at the grinning man in front of her.

"besides there is still one more person we have to wait for, before the meeting offically commence." continued shinobu as she stared at the entrance pathway to see if the person she's been waiting for had arrived.

"who?" asked kyojuro, a smile still plastered on his face not once leaving.

"why does that matter anyway, the question is what's a demon to you kiddo?"

"you can fight with it to protect people as demon hunters?"

"you see, about that."

"that's impossible, you moron!" shouted shinazugawa before plunging his blade in the box, piercing nezuko.

he then removed his blade that contains nezuko's blood, before swinging it to remove the red substance on his blade.

"i suggest you let that box go." muttered a female voice, causing all of them to turn to where the voice comes from.

by the entrance stood a burgundy haired female, on her right hand is a bag full of scarf that was given to her, and on her front was the tied rokuta who's now wide awake staring at the scene in front of him. 

the burgundy female walk for a few steps, dropping the bag as the smile she had plastered on her face never left. 

"and who the hell are you!" said shinazugawa staring at the woman who's been smiling for quite a while now.

tanjiro on the other hand cowered in fear, the smile on his cousin's face is no doubt the smile of someone who's planning a murder. tanjiro who had experienced his older cousin's intent of murder had traumatized him thus never goes against her wills to avoid an early death.

"y/n kamado, the cousin of the demon you just pierced." y/n said, opening her eyes.

without even a second, before the hashira's could even blink. the female had been long gone in her place, and had headed towards the wind pillar's direction. but before he could even react, the box on his hand vanished and half of his blade came flying down a few inches away from his nose before landing on the ground.

"next time, i'll strike where it hurts." said the female from behind the wind pillar, everyone's eyes widened from what they had witnessed. not believing that a mere lower ranked demon slayer was able to withstand against the wind pillar.

but before the wind hashira could even process what just happened, someone had land a blow on his head causing him to fall forward. noticing that it was tanjiro who had head butted him.

"if you can't tell the good demons from the bad ones, you should quit being a pillar!" shouted tanjiro, anger evident on his face as he sat in front of y/n and the box where nezuko resides in.

"you and your hard headed forehead." mumbled y/n before smacking the back of tanjiro's head, causing him to whine. while the hashira's watched the interaction of the cousins.

while the interaction was made, a certain hashira had her hands in front of her mouth. trying her hardest not to let out a sound from wanting to laugh due to the scene in front of her, she still couldn't believe that two lower ranked demon hunters had the audacity to land a blow on the wind hashira.

"oyakata-sama is visiting." 

a voice had interrupted the commotion, two white haired girls had entered through the door of the headquarters. with the both of them holding the hand of the head of the demon slayer corps, oyakata-sama.

"so you have come. my cute swordsmen." muttered oyakata-sama.

as he nears the view, both tanjiro and y/n's eyes widened, was it because of fear? or was it because something about his feature had surprised both the cousins? 

both the kamado's had finally reached the headquarters, meeting the 9 pillars or known as the hashiras. what would happen to them after meeting the hashiras? would they be able to convince not to eliminate nezuko? and thus, the journey of the kamado's had encountered a corner wherein there is nowhere out unless they face the challenge head to head.

ఌ︎

To be Continued...

chapters twelve and thirteen is up, what'd you think?

i didn't just forget that i was supposed to update today (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

i've been busy this couple of days but i'm doing my best to write the next chapters so i could keep track of when it is up to update!

anyway, i hope you enjoyed this chapter!

see ya in the next one ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

updates every:
- sunday

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 144 24
ON HIATUS 🫶 - OVERWHELMED WITH SCHOOL!! BE BACK SOON <3 Demon Slayer x Female Reader heavily focused on: Sanemi Shinazugawa x Reader L/N Y/N, th...
146K 3.9K 42
In pursuit of their goals, Y/N heads out to become a Demon Slayer. However, after meeting a girl named Nezuko with a secret to hide, everything Y/N t...
3.2M 156K 49
╰⋯➤ 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ― A human with the intent of killing other humans: that was something the Demon Slayer Corps n...
265K 5.8K 34
During a full moon night, Kokushibo was going around, looking for people to eat, when he heard the cries of a baby. He searched around for the baby...