Round Two || Tokyo Revengers...

By wakathottie

Illumi Yato had it all and knew how to make it work for him. He was a friend of Takemichi's friend group in t... More

Background for Round Two
Toman Arc
Round Two
Resist
Relieve
Revolve
Rejoin
Reburn
Moebius Arc
Remind
Revive
Redivide
Rechange
Reel
Respect
Reasons
Rethink
Reality
Recept
Future Illumi Imagery
Redo
Rebuild
Refuse
Renew
Revenge
Odds and Ends
Escape
Valhalla Arc
Enter the stage
Decisions
Break up
No pain, no gain
Double Cross
Once upon a time
Trust and boundaries
Make up my mind
Level with
No way
Hurtful Hope
Before Dawn
Open Fire
Turn Around
No Match For
Look Up For
Dead or Alive
End of War
Life or Luxury
My Fam
Pretty Present
Sunday Best

Anyone's guess

3.7K 226 22
By wakathottie

Past

After that night spent with Mikey and Draken, the one where he brutally murdered his teacher Illumi planned to never show his face again. This was a calculated decision on his part, it would be better if he faded away from the eyes of others while he raised his brother or sister. Illumi had a plan and everything, he was going to trick his father and mother into signing all the rights of his new sibling over to Illumi so he could then disappear to smother them in love away from a toxic environment.

When morning came around Illumi got a call from Yuri about his mother going into labour and having been transported to a private hospital a few hours previous. Illumi cursed at the fact that he was only being told now. He rushed from the Sano residence without waking the other two but not before leaving them a note on his whereabouts.

He rushed to the hospital in just enough time to find his father waiting outside for the news on his wife. Kyoka couldn't care less about the newborn, without Kila his empire would be very different and speaking realistically more than likely less successful. Illumi had to wait twenty minutes in silence with his father to hear news about the mother and child.

Eventually, the doctor graced them with her presence to tell them both mother and child are doing well and that everything went off without a hitch. They were able to accept visitors.

The two rushed in for very different reasons and were greeted with a sitting up and tired Kila who was drinking some water while a baby cot lay beside her bed. The new mother had no interest in the child she just birthed, she was achy and sore and ready to sleep.

Illumi crept slowly to the cot and was filled with awe in seeing the tiny human wiggling about in baby blue clothes. He softly reached a hand out and nearly teared up when a small hand reached up to grab it with all their strength.

"Illumi," Kyoka rumbled from beside Kila, making Illumi twist to him. "since you've decided to take on responsibility for the newborn you are to name it."

"Killua," He turned his head back to the child. "His name will be Killua."

"That will suffice."

And so a new member of the Yato family came to be. The minute he returned home with his new brother Illumi set about drawing up a contract where his parents would no longer have rights to Killua and all such responsibilities would be turned over to Illumi. It didn't take long and before dinner, Illumi had gotten his mother and father to sign it, neither anymore knowledgeable in just what they gave up.

The next step Illumi had to plan for was dipping into his savings he had collected in order to find a place to live. He didn't want to be under his parents' house any longer, he felt like it gave them too much power over him even if they were never really home. So he looked around and found a cute one-bedroom apartment to buy, it was small but all he needed. His savings consisted of blackmailed money and some funds he had funneled from his parents' bank under their noses. He planned to do that for a few more years until he was eighteen as then it would be classified as stealing and not a child taking what is necessary for them to live.

He was also taking Yuri...just cause he could. The man had no problems with it so he counted it as a win. Looks like his replacement treatment will have to wait a bit longer. He planned to introduce Killua as his own child and when asked about the mother he will deflect the question, it wouldn't be any of their business anyways. The reason he needed to say Killua was his own is that on his birth certificate he is still known as Yato Killua as opposed to a different last name. Plus, as the second child to a family like the Yato's you were only a chess piece, used for deals that include marriage or something of the likes, Illumi would never allow his little brother to have a life where he is forced to become something like that. As the firstborn Illumi had the most value even if he wasn't going to inherit the business, he would be the face of the family and even his parents couldn't change that. Illumi was tasked with filling that out the day Killua was born so he kept the mother's name blank and put his own as the father. It was the easiest solution in making sure Killua would never be able to be used by his father and mother.

The only time he had left Killua was the following morning in order to head to school to test out of there. The principal was more than accommodating getting professionals who watched his every move while he worked. In just over six hours with two breaks, Illumi was cleared of all second-level education and was advised to head to third level. He said he'll hold out for another bit until the next starting semester.

In just under two days Illumi had everything ready, it was a quick job but it was done nonetheless. And he was ready, ready to fade without anyone ever finding him again but then Takemichi called. It was late in the evening when he called Illumi, said he and Toman were headed to a bathhouse to relax and announce the newest division captain.

Illumi declined but then the whining and begging and pleading came through. Takemichi was close to crying on the phone saying he didn't want to be there alone so as the blond pulled on his heartstrings Illumi gave in and said he'd come. When the phone hung up he cursed himself for his glass heart. He was mulling over just what to do. He didn't want to leave Killua back at home after growing attached to the little boy, he didn't want to leave him at all.

Since Kila wasn't breastfeeding Illumi was bottle feeding the little one whenever they demanded it which is usually every one and a half hours to three hours. It's time-consuming but Illumi is willing to do it all for little Killua. It was recommended that he get a wet nurse if his mother wasn't planning on feeding the child but Illumi couldn't bring himself to bring another person into his life. He fed Killua just before he left the house and made sure he was swaddled tightly in warm fabrics to keep them warm. Killua was strapped to his chest in a support band, Illumi wore an oversized zip-up hoodie so that if it gets very cold he could zip it up over himself, and Killua adding extra warmth. Killua was asleep the majority of the time so Illumi travelled to the bathhouse on foot.

He got there before the announcement was done, in fact, Mikey wasn't even out of the bathhouse yet. Illumi kept himself out of the spotlight by being as inconspicuous as he could be. He had zipped up his hoodie earlier so now he looked a bit off with a large bump on his chest but better than a whole baby being out in the open.

He moved through the crowd inconspicuously, he then found a space beside another member of Toman. He didn't know the boy personally but he'd seen them around every once in a while, usually next to the really tall and broad fifth division captain.

They were really pretty even if Illumi couldn't see the lower half of his face. He had long pale pink hair with the front pieces tucked behind his ears. A black mask kept the bottom half of his face from the world. Piercing blue eyes watched the crowd of dressed gang members, the eyes swiveled to Illumi when he stood beside them. He raised an eyebrow at Illumi and the lump he was carrying.

"Hello," Illumi flashed a smile. "I'm Yato Illumi, you?"

"Sanzu Haruchiyo, vice-president of the fifth division. What's that on your chest?"

"Oh, this?" Illumi pointed a finger at his chest. He pulled down the zip a bit just enough for the other boy to see the snoozing child snuggled up to him. "Just my little Killua."

"That is a baby," Sanzu stated with widened eyes. He didn't exactly know what to do. Was this against the rules? He was a disciplinary officer after all and tasked with keeping the members of Toman in line but this has never happened. Did the boy kidnap the child? Was it his? A sibling?

"Your eyes are really pretty Sanzu," Illumi complimented, breaking the other from his inner questioning.

"Oh," Sanzu blinked, thrown off. "Thank you, Illumi,"

"Oh? First names already?"

"Oh wai- I mean everyone else calls you- I'm sorry-"

"I'm joking," Illumi laughs quietly, smacking Sanzu's arm lightly. "You can call me Illumi, I don't mind. I was only teasing."

The pink-haired boy ducked his head a bit embarrassed at his outburst. "...you can call me Haruchiyo, it's only fair."

"How sweet, Haruchiyo~" Illumi cooed as he leaned on the other boy playfully keeping Killua in mind.

Murmuring from the crowd interrupted the two as people started to move forward. Upon the steps of the bathhouse Toman's captain and vice-captain along with Takemichi finally emerged ready to give their verdict on the future of the third division.

Mikey's usually strong and captain aura was out and he looked serious, Illumi noted though that he didn't look all that happy.

"Third division captain! Step forward!" Mikey shouted with a straight back and strict eyes.

Illumi watched on with curiosity wondering just who would Toman have leading them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.1K 101
**My family** A half Japanese girl came back to her mom's hometown, and meet her childhoods friends. In order to get closer to her friends after leav...
2.1K 51 17
Takemichi Hanagaki's life is at an all-time-low. Just when he thought it couldn't get worse, he finds out that Hinata Tachibana, his ex-girlfriend an...
563K 28.8K 105
❝𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙤'𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚. 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙙𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙤𝙛 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪. ❞ ...
69 0 4
Takemichi is trying to reform the second generation of Toman to call a battle against the Kanto Manji Gang. Though he knows a measly 50-member gang w...