𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩

Από lovelikelichens

"Baby...I missed your lips soo much....give your hubby a kiss" "Didn't you get enough from the girl that was... Περισσότερα

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35

13

577 32 13
Από lovelikelichens

Five  Months Later

Tia's pov

"Sir? May I come in?"

Asked Jia while knocking the door of her boss's office.

"Yes come in."

Said Jungkook still not looking up. Eyes glued in the file as Jia come inside.

"Sir your schedule for today."

"Yeah tell me."

"Sir you have a meeting with the Kim Fashions for your upcoming collaboration at 10 AM and today is the day for the final hearing of the divorce case of your and mam's."

Jungkook gasped when he heared the word Divorce. Today will be the final day of Jimin as his official life partner. From today onwards, she will not be his......

"Then-"

"Cancel the whole plans."

"Sir?"

"I said cancel today's whole plans. I don't wanna attend any of it."

"Ok Sir."

She didn't opposed further and bowed at him and went out.

"Will I be able to see her for the last time?"

He asked to himself.

He is now feeling the pain of losing.....

The losing of love......

Time skips.

At the court.

In the said time, Jungkook arrived with his brother Hoseok. The only person who knows about his problems is him. Jungkook told everything to him as Hosoek advised him to openup with Jimin but all he said was it is already late and he is afraid which the elder found extremely stupidity.

In his opinion, Jimin was an understanding person who will surely listen to his problems but Jungkook was afraid to tell her everything.

"Will she come here hyung?"

Asked Jungkook while searching in the small crowd for his love.

"We can hope Kook. It is the last hearing so may be she will come."

"I hope so hyung."

"Come Let's go inside."

"Yeah."

As they were about to go inside, a familiar car came there stopped and a man came out of front door and opened the back door revealing Jihoon and thier lawyer along with. When his eyes met Jungkook, there was a hatred filled expression in his face showing how much he hates the younger for ruining his one and only sister's life.

He didn't even bother to say anything to him as walked inside followed by his secretary and lawyer.

"Look hyung. Jihoon hyung hates me like an enemy."

"Everyone thinks that you are the one who made situation like this Kook. If you had the courage to tell everything to Jimin, things will not be like this"

"I was afraid hyung. I was afraid that I will lose her."

"Did you became able to make her stay with you by not telling her the truth? Huh? You know what Kook? You are a coward."

With that tears started to brim in his eyes.

"Oh my God!! Don't cry brother. I was just a little angry it is not like I hate you. I am with you Kook. Everything will be alright."

He didn't said anything back as stopped crying and walked inside.

As the hearing almost going to start, Jimin still didn't showed up which made his mind feel so sad. He had a little hope that he can see her for the last time as he knows that after today, he will not be able to look at her like he used to. She will not be his anymore.

Finally the hearing started.

The judge finally approved the divorce, soon the official notice handovered to the two party. With trembling hands, Jungkook held the paper with watery eyes.

It was all his fault. If he had a little courage to tell what is happening exactly, he will not be standing here in such a miserable situation.

Now he just wanted to ruin himself.

Without saying anything, he walked outside of the court, still holding the paper. When he came out, the media and paparazzi jumped infront of him, stabbing him with lot of questions into his already bruised heart.

The guards pushed the crowd as made the way for him whole Hoseok hold Jungkook's hand and walked to other car.

When he hoped inside, suddenly he burst out, crying loudly not caring if someone will hear him.

"Cry as much as you want Kook. Then let that pain go away."

"No hyung.....this pain will not go away until the death engulfs me."

"Its Okey Kook. Everything is going to be alright."

"It is not hyung. Eventhough i can't have her, I will still love her. No one can stop me from that."

Hoseok didn't said anything back. Just hugged his brother tightly letting him cry as much as he want.

Jungkook had so much to suffer....

Somewhere else.

"Tae Appa....."

"Aw....Tae Appa's little bean is still up?"

Cooed Taehyung while coming inside of the house, looking at the now giggling girl, slowly walking to him with grabby hands while her mother is watching this scene with so much love and adoration.

He picked her up from the ground and gave her so much kissed all over her face as she hugged him tightly.

"Why isn't she sleeped yet Chim?"

"You know that she will not sleep without sawing you."

Said Jimin with a chuckle.

The baby literally loves Taehyung so much.

"Well, did you had dinner?"

"Nop. And you?"

"No. I thought that I will eat with you today."

"Okey then. We can eat together. I will just make her sleep. And will go and take a shower then we can eat."

"Yup."

"Shall we go bubbly bub?"

He asked to the baby as she smiled at him yawning cutely as he rocked her back and hummed her favourite lullaby. The baby slowly started to close her eyes slowly and soon she drifted into her dreamland.

He made her to her room as laid her in the bed and covered her with blanket and walked to his room for a shower.

After shower he walked to the dining were Jimin was serving food.

They smiled at each other. Ate in silence. Finally Jimin broke the silence.

"I am finally free from him right Tae?"

She asked with a bitter sad smile.

She already got the notice saying about their official divorce. She was crying all day long. This was the day she should be happy but she couldn't. But why? She don't know either.

"Its Okey chim. You can be peaceful now. You can move on now. And find someone who can love you the most."

"I already told you all that I will not marry someone else. It is not like I can't get over Jungkook. I don't want someone to feel my Minnie as a burden."

"Who will feel her as a burden chim? She is an angel."

"Everyome is not same as you Tae. Not everyone will think as you thinks."

He didn't said anything further. He knows that she is very stubborn. She will not hear them.

They finished the dinner and said goodnight to each other.

That night, she couldn't sleep. Guess why? Because she is missing something....she was getting away from something that her heart is craving for.

She was missing the love......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Will you be my girlfriend baby?"

Asked the mint haired while grinning at his long time crush.
They have been going on dates for past few weeks and finally he is here to ask her.

"Oh my God......ofcaurse oppa....I will....."

The pink haired female jumped in amazement. She was also fall in love with him already.

Now they are together....like forever.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Daughter, are you ready for going back to our country?"

"Yes Appa. I am. We have to show her where she is belonging."

"Okey daughter. Be ready. We are going back the day after tomorrow."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"It is Okey baby. We are with you. No matter what happens."

"I know eomma. I love you guys."

"We don't know why you are doing this now but we will be in your side no matter what happens."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I love you....."

Guys....read the spoilers and guess who are they.

Tbc

By

Tia.

Hey guys....

Long time no see....

Well thankyou so much for the 600 plus reads. I really love you all.....

Guys.....I will not be able to update for till Wednesday. I have exam and I have to prepare for it.

I promise you guys that I will update soon after that.......

See ya soon......

Bye bye.....

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

279K 20.6K 50
[Currently under editing] A Jikook arranged marriage au where Jungkook's father forces him to marry one of his employee's son Park Jimin. "All of th...
132K 6.6K 33
My Husband thought I'm His Roommate, 'Together with Our son.' 💍 They Were Married For 5years, On The way to Fetch His Family From The Park He met A...
642K 22.8K 39
Jungkook , Y/N and Jisoo... the three dynamic trio who you can't separate since birth!! when they were 10, Jungkooks family moved away to America lea...
90.2K 5.1K 44
"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely in no friggin way! Those are the things...