π”Έπ•ž 𝕀 π•€π•Ÿ 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖?--π”Έπ•Ÿ...

By DescendoFox

You being Boruto's twin sister makes you look very attractive every boy in your class is head over heels for... More

Meeting the class!(Well technically not but still)
Change of plan.
Training/Showing offπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Panick
A/n
Another update
Just kidding
Unconscious...
The new power ...
Love...or....Hate....?
A/N
Byakugan
Blind
Blind part 2
PLS DONT SKIP THIS
11.
13.
authors note
Author's note
yh

Another new power

101 1 0
By DescendoFox

Hana POV:

I wake up to a weird feeling in my head but I decide to ignore it.
I met up with my team at the hokages office as we were supposed to go in a very important mission,that's when it started again but this time it was non stop.I tried ignoring it but I couldn't it was unbearable.I told my brother about it but I passed out halfway.

Sakura POV:
Hana had passed out again and I'm in charge of making sure she wakes up.I was checking her body when I saw a diamond on her forehead.I thought it was dust and so I decided to brush it away but the thing is it wouldnt brush off.Thats when I decided to call Naruto and tell him about Hana maybe having the byakugou.

Author POV:
Naruto found out about the byakugou and was shocked he had no choice but to tell sasuke....

How will he react?

Thank you so much for this many readers I haven't updated alot but I will try to I was just busy with some things in the holidays!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
62.8K 1.7K 33
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, Victoria Perez goes to the love island villa to find love.
1M 33.8K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
673K 22K 80
Follow the story of Cathy Potter as she and the entire school of Hogwarts sees what their future has in store for them... Best Rankings: #3 - Lily Ev...