𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓�...

Por kagetemis

DESCENDANT OF THE SUN [ 伊黒 小芭内 ] Obanai Iguro [ 鬼滅の刃 ] Kimetsu no Yaiba / Demon Slayer "Once you've learn... Más

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 & 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱 & 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧 & 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 & 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 & 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 & 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 & 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲
𝐦𝐮𝐠𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐜 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 & 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 & 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐜 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 & 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 & 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐛𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞 & 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲
𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 & 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
Fanart by Potterweeb2678
Fanart by mitsuyoki
New Demon Slayer Book

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 & 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

5.8K 177 198
Por kagetemis

|| 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 ||
008

♧︎︎︎

|| 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 ||
009

ꨄ︎

third person

the large mutant froze in spot. he stared at tanjiro who's in front of him with such shocking gaze. this kid had reminded him, reminded him of who had putten him in this prison.

"urokodaki." mumbled the large mutant before feeling his head being sliced.

the large mutant stared off in space, his mind being occupied by the fact that he's going to die. his mind feeling uneasy, fuzzy. yet that stopped when his eyes met with tanjiro's.

"tanjiro." he heard the young lass muttered before walking towards tanjiro with worry filling her face.

"are you alright?" heard the large mutant as he kept his gaze towards tanjiro who walk towards his large hand.

tanjiro then held the hand of the large mutant, quietly praying for the demon to have a new normal life and to never become a demon again.

y/n who had noticed the scene in front of her stopped in her tracks, she look at the demon who released tears from his eyes as he slowly vanish to ashes.

"tanjiro, you did well." complimented y/n to ease the tension.

tanjiro let out a small smile before holding out his hand for y/n to grab.

"let's go and survive this test." muttered tanjiro, y/n then let out a small smile before reaching for tanjiro's hand.

then both the kamado's held hands, together they stayed and fought off demons just to survive and go back home to nezuko and rokuta.

✰★✰

"do you know how to turn a demon back to a human?" questioned tanjiro as he stared at the demon in front of him.

it has been six days since they first entered the mountain. they only have a day left before surviving the test meaning they would pass and tanjiro's doing his best to question every demon he came across to.

"heh, why would i care about that." said the demon as he pounced towards tanjiro but was immediately dead after being slashed by tanjiro.

for these past few days, no one had intel on how to change a demon back to a human. this stresses tanjiro as he would do anything just to bring back nezuko into normal. y/n had told him that it was pointless and would rather talk to someone who's far more stronger than the demons who're in the final selection, yet tanjiro didn't give up and questioned every demon who he had encountered before killing them when they become violent.

"y/n, have you got any intel?" questioned tanjiro as he noticed the approaching burgundy-haired lass.

"no, all they do is talk about how i'll be dying yet i'm still alive." said the young lass, rolling her eyes as she stop in front of tanjiro.

y/n knew how hardworking tanjiro is, although y/n didn't want to question the demons in the final selection as they're probably all too clueless. it would be better to ask at someone who's stronger and harder to beat, yet y/n still cooperated and ask each demons she had encountered in the test.

"it's all useless. they know nothing!" said tanjiro, frustrated at how every demons he had encountered none of them know how to.

"calm down, it's almost day time. we should head back." y/n said, patting tanjiro's back as he let out a small sigh before grabbing y/n's hand.

"let's go home." mumbled tanjiro as he walk with y/n a little bit behind him.

✰★✰

y/n kamado

"welcome back."

"congratulations."

"being safe and sound is better than anything else."

it's those doll looking kids again.

i then look around, only to find only five people survived. there were at least 20 or so, and that guy who we had saved isn't here too.

heh, serves him right.

i stared at the remaining people left and found out those were the ones who had piqued my interest.

"you must first pay for the cost for the uniform."

"then you must get your body measured and have your rank engraved."

"there are ten ranks in total,"

"kinoe."

"kinoto."

"hinoe."

"hinoto."

"tsuchinoe."

"tsuchinoto."

"kanoe."

"kanoto."

"mizunoe."

"mizunoto."

"you are now at the lowest level, mizunoto."

said the dolls.

bold of them to assume i'll memorize everything in an instant. mizunoto is my rank, therefore that will be the only rank i'll remember.

"what about the blade?" questioned the young lad who had a scar on his face, his face had always look grumpy. does he not smile?

"today, you will each choose a chunk of tamahagane alloy."

"your blade will be completed within ten to fifteen days."

explained the white haired doll causing the scar lad to groan. must he be impatient just for a blade?

"also, from now on, kasugaigarasu will be following you all."

continued the white haired doll. then a group of crows came soaring through the sky, one of the crows came and landed on my shoulder. i immediately greeted it by patting its head.

"hey." i smiled at the crow as i continued petting its head.

"eh?"

"a crow? isn't this..."

"isn't this a sparrow?"

i heard from behind, i then look at the back and noticed the yellow haired lad. i let out a small giggle before facing forward and towards the doll siblings.

"kasugaigarasu is a crow that is primarily used for communication." explained the black haired doll.

i then saw tanjiro smiling towards his crow, patting its head as it laid on his shoulders. i turned to mine and did the same, causing the crow to let out a caw.

"caw!"

i heard from the side, i noticed the scar lad shoving the crow away before making his way towards the white haired doll. he then grab hold of her hair before pulling her closer to him.

"i don't care about some dumb crow!"

"what i want is the blade!"

"give me the blade right now!"

"the blade of the demon killing corps!"

"the 'blade of color change', that blade!"

complained the scar lad as he swayed the doll from side to side as he firmly hold her white hair. the white haired doll didn't react though, she just stared into a blank space as the scar lad continued complaining.

"let go of her this instant!" shouted tanjiro.

of course he would get himself involved when he doesn't need to. tanjiro's so concerning sometimes that he couldn't handle someone being hurt.

"if you don't let go i'll break your arm!"

tanjiro then grab hold of the scar lad's arms before squeezing it. i stared at the scene dumbfounded before blinking for a few times, yeah i wouldn't mess with tanjiro anymore.

"huh?"

"who are you?"

"you can try if you dare!!"

said the scar lad as he hold his arm that was squeezed by tanjiro. i then approached the scene just before the problem gets big.

"alright enough." i said standing between the two, not glancing at the both of them.

"are you done?" questioned the black haired doll.

i stared at him intensely, if the white doll is his sister then wouldn't he be worried? are they even related? why the hell do they look like dolls?

"if so, please go over there and choose the alloy that will be used to create your blade."

then on the table laid a few pieces of alloys that would be used to create our blades. they all look the same, how am i able to find which is which.

"the alloy for the blade that will be used to destroy demons and protect yourself will be chosen person-ally by each of you." said the black haired doll as the five of us lined up in front of the table.

"i'll probably die really quickly."

mumbled the yellow haired lad, he stood beside me and worn on a pathetic looking face. his face screams 'scared' and 'petrafied', yet he had survived for seven days. i wonder why.

just then i saw tanjiro sniffing before walking towards the alloy he had chosen. tch, curse him and that sense of smell of his. well then, i'd just choose by luck.

✰★✰

"tanjiro, are you sure you don't want to get carried?"

i asked the exhausted lad, he had been limping and carried a stick with him just so he wouldn't fall.

"i'm quite heavy, i don't want to burden you." said tanjiro limping towards urokodaki-san's home.

we finally reached the rice fields yet looking at tanjiro, it would probably take him hours just to reach the house. i insisted on carrying him but he wouldn't agree, i had forced him a couple minutes ago and i ended up getting hit by the stick.

"come i'll carry you." i said grabbing his arms but he shooed me away.

"i don't need help." he stated stubbornly, tch.

"i'll carry your bag then." i said before grabbing yet his arms again, pulling him towards me. i grab the bag before removing it from him. he tried reaching for it but i run away from him.

"come on let's go, i'll wait for you." i said.

after minutes or rather hours of walking, we finally reached our destination, urokodaki-san's house. the sun was setting when we arrived, tanjiro now clinged on me, my left arm supporting his weight as we continued walking.

just then, the door was slammed open or rather the door got kicked open causing it to flew. then by the door comes nezuko.

wait-

nezuko?!?!

"ah-- nezuko, you!"

"you woke up!"

tanjiro shouted struggling with his words, he then push me aside before running towards nezuko but completely failed as his body gave up on him.

nezuko rushed towards tanjiro, she held him tightly wrapping her arms around his head as he cried his heart out.

"wahh-- why did you suddenly fall into a coma like that?"

"you laid there in your bed and you wouldn't wake up, i thought you were dead!"

whined tanjiro as tears flowed out of his eyes. i then let out a small smile before approaching the two, nezuko sensing my presence then stared at me before pulling me down to become involved with the sudden skin contact.

by not so far, i heard a dropping of woods and i turned to see and there i found urokodaki-san with rokuta on his left arm clinging onto him.

he then rushed towards the three of us, he hugged all of us as tanjiro continued his wailing while rokuta tried to get out of urokodaki-san's arms as he had spotted me not too far away from him.

"you both finally came back!" said urokodaki-san.

i let out a small sigh before wrapping my arms around them. it is indeed a nice way of being home, of being welcomed home.

✰★✰

fifteen days had passed since the final selection. tanjiro and i had gotten our rest, urokodaki-san had cooked us a fiest for a celebration of our return.

"urokodaki-san, is that the person we're expecting?" questioned tanjiro as he stared by the door.

i couldn't really go out since rokuta had been clingy towards me ever since i returned. he wouldn't leave my side, i couldn't even train for at least a day without him being around. must have been afraid of me not coming back.

"rokuta that's not food, stop eating that." i scolded as i lifted up his toy, a new toy that urokodaki-san had bought for him.

rokuta then shifted his attention and started finding new toys that he could chew. i groaned, rubbing my temples as he had been moving frequently.

"nezuko please." i said, pleading at nezuko to help me.

she then understood the situation and turned herself to a child, a similar form of rokuta. she then played with him as i exited the room to find what was happening outside.

"alright try and pull the blade out of its scabbard." said the unfamiliar voice, i then went to a room where the voice came from and found tanjiro with urokodaki-san and a masked man seated across from them.

"nichirin blade's other name is the blade of color change."

"the blade changes color based on each individual owner."

tanjiro unsheathed his sword, we stared at it for a couple of seconds. then the sword became black, it started from the bottom and going up right at the tip.

"oohh!" gasped tanjiro as he stared at the black sword in front of him.

"black."

"it's black."

"eh, black feels really ominous, is this a bad sign?" questioned tanjiro, panic overwhelms his body.

i then noticed a sword at the side, it must have been mine. i walked forward ready to grab it and run away, well not until urokodaki-san beat me to it. he grab it and gently gave it to me, ushering to leave if i was too uncomfortable to unsheathe it in front of them.

i then nodded before exiting the room, isolating myself from the noise happening inside the room where tanjiro is located.

✰★✰

"so, we are to travel to the north west town and hunt demons."

"right?"

i questioned.

"yes, that's what my crow told me." said tanjiro as he fixed his uniform.

we had received our uniforms long before the blade's arrive. tanjiro had been excited about it and told me he couldn't wait to try it on and honestly it looks good on him.

i on the other hand, wanted pants same as him but the one who made it didn't listen to my request and rather gave me a skirt that stops right before my knees.

my uniform consists of an unbuttoned dark-brown gakuran jacket and beneath it is white bandages that covers my chests, a white belt tied tightly on my hips and the skirt that stops before my knees. i also worn a white cape with the design of the hanafuda earrings on its sheet. lastly, i wore a dark long black shocks that stops mid thighs covering the skin that was showing.

"oh well, let's just see what we can do."

"after all, we're demon slayers now aren't we?"

i then skipped towards the path we're taking, rokuta is tied on my back with a white cloth. i gave my opinion on just leaving rokuta to urokodaki-san but tanjiro had different perspectives than mine and we ended up bringing rokuta in this mission.

i am honestly excited to use my new blade, the blade that i own. this blade isn't borrowed like the one urokodaki-san gave us, this is my blade i'm talking about. the chaos in the room before wouldn't have happened if i unsheathed my blade in front of them, after all.

it turned red.

ఌ︎

To be Continued...

Chapter eight to nine's out, what do you think?

The slow progression of the story is killing me, I have some things planned out though (•̀ᴗ•́)و

I've been thinking of maybe updating twice a week, although I'm quite a busy person so I might end up behind schedule ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'll think about it, what do you guys think?

Updates every:
- Sunday (as of now)

See ya in the next chapter (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

31.5K 1K 79
An alternate take of the canon story where, Tanjiro has learned Sun Breathing, the Kamado family lives, Nezuko becomes a Demon Slayer, Zenitsu master...
4.9K 152 24
ON HIATUS 🫶 - OVERWHELMED WITH SCHOOL!! BE BACK SOON <3 Demon Slayer x Female Reader heavily focused on: Sanemi Shinazugawa x Reader L/N Y/N, th...
6.8K 289 19
Y/N never expected this. She never thought she'd be fighting demons. No one thought she'd know the sun breather. Now here she is, sitting in the d...
121K 3.2K 22
It was unfortunate when Tanjiro twisted his ankle but Nezuko was all too willing to take the charcoal to town in his place. She returns home to a blo...