Shantae and the Genies of May...

By BlackvoirYanderevoir

The Genies of Mayhem are a Legendary group of Genies with powers unlike ordinary Genies...and now they have r... More

Genies of Mayhem Bio's
Chapter 1: Genie on the Run
Chapter 2: The New Genie Guardian
Chapter 3: Bring on the Pirates
Chapter 4: Pirate Genie's Revenge
Chapter 5: Return of the Water Ninja
Chapter 6: Reunited Ninjas
Chapter 7: Death Genie Mansion
Chapter 8: Genies to Meanies
Chapter 9: Jewel's Gift
Chapter 10: Tassel Gem Town
Chapter 11: Eternal Arabian Nights
Chapter 12: Nega-Confessions
Chapter 13: The Wish
Chapter 14: Welcome to Ninjago
Chapter 15: Dark Island Trio
Chapter 16: Spooky Scary Anacondrai
Chapter 17: Pirate Kings of the Skies
Chapter 18: Our Time is Now!
Jasmine, Wisp and Risqué Bio's
Chapter 19: Genies vs. Ninjas
Chapter 20: Last thing to do
Chapter 21: Undoing the Legacy!
Weather Genies + Beatz Bio's
Chapter 22: Genie Days
Chapter 23: Tan Line Island
Chapter 24: Weather Genies Chaos
Chapter 25: The Ritual
Chapter 26: Temple of Unmeltable-Ice
Chapter 27: Temple in the Clouds
Christmas Special: Let it all Melt!
Chapter 28: Nega Love
Chapter 29: Nightmare Realm Takers
Chapter 30: Hearts of the Sea
Water Genies + Nega Kyle Bio's

Halloween Special: Zombie-Genie land Saga

138 4 2
By BlackvoirYanderevoir

A/N: Here it is, the Halloween Special for the season. This Chapter will be based on Spiderweb Island. Also a little introduction to the Weather Genies, Flake and Flare. Word of warning, this chapter may contain spoilers for the future chapters in this series.

It was Halloween night. Everyone in Scuttle Town was celebrating the Holiday Season, Trick or treating and partying.

Everything goes to the Destiny's Wish, where the Genies of Mayhem were having a Halloween Party. Kyle, who was in his Possessed Gi, was walking around, seeing where Shantae was.

Shahra: What's wrong, Kyle?

Kyle turned around, seeing Shahra wearing Shantae's outfit for the party.

Kyle: Why Shantae's clothes?

Shahra: They were the only things that fitted me.

???: Ah hem?

Then both Brother and Sister saw Rottytops, who was in her Fillin outfit.

Rottytops: I'm guessing one of us will have to change?

Kyle: I don't think that's an option.

Rottytops: Why?

Kyle: Her's is Red, your's is purple.

Rottytops looked down at her costume and realised it.

Rottytops: Can't argue with that.

Kyle: Well since your here, do you know where Shantae is?

Rottytops: Oh yeah, she's doing a small mission for my Brothers. They forgot something on Spiderweb Island and they asked her to find it for them.

Kyle: Well she's missing the most coolest party in all of Genie history.

???: And Kyle hosts the most coolest parties ever.

Then Everyone saw Flare and Flake, the Genies of Fire and Ice. Flake was wearing a Kimono and small Tiara, looking like Blizzaria and Flare was wearing a Fire version of Elsa's dress.

Kyle: So a Fire Queen style?

Flare: Well Flake wanted me to wear an Ice Queen style, but I put it in my style.

Flake: I thought it made you cute.

Flare: I don't want to be an Ice Queen!

Flake: But I wanted you to sing that very song from the movie. I think it was something like 'Let it g...'

She was about to sing until Flare stopped her.

Flare: NO NO NO! We're not sing that song!

Everyone looked and walked back from her. Kyle then faced Rottytops again.

Kyle: So Shantae was where again?

Rottytops: Spiderweb Island.

Kyle: Right, I'm going there and find her.

Flake: And miss the Halloween Party?

Kyle: Hey, even though we had to wear Princess and a Prince outfit, we still got through everything.

Flare: Oh yeah. Well good luck.

Kyle: I hope so.

As of that, Kyle and Rottytops headed to Sky's Hatchery, as Sky was wearing a Carnival bird outfit of Wrench.

Kyle: Sky?

Rottytops: Off to a carnival?

Sky: What? No!

Kyle: Then why...?

Sky: It was either this or a chicken outfit, and trust me, It won't feel nice!

Kyle: I can see.

Sky: Bolo saw me in this thing. Before he nose-bleeded, I wanted Wrench to bite his ears off.

Rottytops laughed at what she said.

Sky: So what's the problem?

Kyle: We need to get to Spiderweb Island. Shantae has been there for quite sometime.

Sky: Well Wrench hasn't heard her whistle for a long time. Sure I'll fly you two there.

Kyle: Thanks Sky.

After Wrench flew back to the Hatchery(Possibly after biting off Bolo's ears), He Flew Sky, Kyle and Rottytops to Spiderweb Island to find Shantae.

After dropping off Kyle and Rottytops on the Island, She Flew back to Scuttle Town.

Kyle: Yikes, this place is Dark! And very Webby?

Rottytops: Yeah, This Place is where me and my Brothers hid after I was tricked by Risky to Take Shantae's magic.

Kyle: Really?

Rottytops: It was for Coffee Beans! I'm not heartless!

Kyle rolled his eyes and looked at her again.

Kyle: Right...Well we better find where your caravan was before.

Rottytops: Ok...ow!

Rottytops then tripped over something. Kyle helped her up.

Kyle: Are you ok?

Rottytops: I'm fine, just sprayed my ankle a little.

That made Kyle confused. She's undead! Why would she spray her ankle?

Rottytops: Can you carry me? I'll show you where the Caravan was before.

Kyle: Whatever.

Kyle picked up bridal style and walked through the Forest of the Island.

Rottytops: Oh and BTDubs, this Island has weird monsters so you have to be quick!

Kyle: What?

(Both versions of Run Run Rottytops!)

As what Rottytops just said, This Island did have Monsters that chased and tried to stop them, but Kyle was Quicker than Shantae.

After making it to the spot where the Caravan was before, Kyle puts her down and saw she was walking perfectly.

Kyle: I knew it!

Rottytops looked at him.

Rottytops: What?

Kyle: Your ankle isn't sprayn!

Rottytops: I know, I just wanted to know how it was being carried by you, and to be honest, you felt more comfy then Shantae was.

Kyle got mad at her.

Kyle: You tricked both of us!

Rottytops: I said I was sorry.

Kyle: Ugh, I miss Jinn, I miss Jinn, I miss Jinn!

(If you guys Don't know where Jinn is, she's in Mud bog Island to visit the underworld, her old home.)

Rottytops: We should split up. I'll check around here and you can check when we, or should I say you, ran passed.

Kyle: Your evil!

Rottytops laughed as she looked around and Kyle walked back to where he ran passed.

After he walked back to the giant Spiderweb, he looked around.

Kyle: Well this place has given it's name alright.

Kyle then saw a Cocoon the size of Shantae in it. It was wiggling around, thinking someone was in it. He threw a materialised Aeroblade at it, cutting it down and freeing the person inside. The person got up and looked like Shantae.

Kyle: Shantae?

Shantae: Kyle? Is that you?

Kyle: Yep, I'm glad I found you, Your missing the Halloween Party back at Scuttle Town.

Shantae: Why settle for a boring Party then we could stay here?

Kyle was surprised. They both were missing the Halloween party on this island.

Kyle: Your Kidding Shantae. We better get going.

Shantae: But I want to have a little peck of your Brains.

Kyle Was now confused. She was now acting a little bit like Rottytops.

Kyle: My...Brain? Shantae?

Shantae walked out from the Shadow and Kyle was shocked at what she became.

Kyle: Shantae?

Shantae: Hey There!! Can I have your Brain, Kyle?

Kyle backed away from her. He can't believe what's happening. His Girlfriend has become a Zombie like Rottytops. She also walked forwards towards him.

Kyle: Shantae, your not thinking right!

Shanate: Oh I am thinking...thinking about your brain, Kyle.

Kyle backed up to the tree. He felt the Spiderweb's stickiness behind his back. Before he could walk away, Shantae walked to him.

Shantae: Can I have a little Lick of your Brain, Kyle?

Kyle can't take it anymore. She was getting on his nerves.

Kyle: Shantae, this isn't you!

Shantae: What?

Kyle: Your not the Shantae I know! Your not Her!

Shantae then started crying at what he just said. Kyle now felt bad at yelling at her again.

Kyle: Shantae, I'm sorry for what I said. Please don't cry.

Shantae: If you don't like the way I look, maybe you could like me looking like me!

Before he could ask, She whips her hair at his head, knocking him out.

Shantae: Well that was easier then expected.

She then goes to the Spiderweb again.

Meanwhile on Mud Bog Island, Jinn was now in the Underworld with Plink. The Hexer letted Plink in as Jinn said she's a friend. Plink was wearing a hula outfit that they wear in Tree Town.

Plink: I cant believe that Hexer person letted me in.

Jinn: Yeah, he's an old high school friend.

Plink: Oh, So why are we here again?

Jinn: Just to see the soul's of Rottytops before she died.

Plink: ?

They both made it to the citadel of the Underworld. They then walked over to Rottytops before she died.

Rottytops: Oh, hey Jinn!

Jinn: Rottytops, It's been a while.

Rottytops: It has been!

Plink was surprised. That's Rottytops alive?

Rottytops: So why are you here and who's your friend?

Jinn: Oh her. That's Plink, she's a Seer.

Plink: Hey?

Jinn: But we're here to celebrate Halloween.

Rottytops: It's that time of the Year again?

Jinn: The full thing.

Both Genies then saw she was getting confused.

Plink: What's going on?

Rottytops: I don't know, but I felt like a Male Ninja-Genie find a Half-Genie, who isn't alive?

Jinn: What the heck do you mean?

Rottytops: I don't know. He's went to find her and now I feel like She's going to turn him into a Zombie.

Jinn was mute. She knew Shantae was going to make the biggest mistake ever.

Jinn: Where do the Genie souls go to after death?

Back at Spiderweb Island, Kyle woke up from being knocked out. He tried to move, but he felt Something Sticky keeping him stuck to the tree and he saw it was Spiderwebbing keeping him on the tree.

Kyle: What is happening? Someone help!

Shantae: I don't think no one could help?

Kyle looked up, seeing his Half-Genie girlfriend now a Zombie staring down at him. She then kneels down at him.

Kyle: What is going on?

Shantae: If I can't have you alive, I can have you if your a Zombie too!

Before he tried to free himself, Shantae kisses him. Even though she looks like Rottytops, she still felt like herself. He then melted into the kiss.

She then stops the kissing as she goes for the side of his shoulder and bites it. Kyle felt the pain and tried to free himself again, but she was biting him that much, he was running out of time, as some of his skin was going green and stitching up like Rottytops.

Kyle: Shantae...Stop!

Shantae: Why? We can be together, alive or dead!

She continues biting him until his transformation was completed.

After she finished, she walks backwards, seeing that Kyle was now a Zombie like her. She lets him out of the webbing and he ran to the closest puddle, see he was now a Zombie.

Kyle: What...have you done to me?

Shantae then felt bad for him. Yes she turned into a Zombie, but it was still because she loved him.

Shantae: I'm sorry, I don't know what came over me?

She sat down near the tree and now pouted. Kyle looked at her, as she was now feeling bad for her. He walked over to her and sat down next to her.

Kyle: Like I said before you turned me into...this, I said stuff I didn't mean. I was freaking out at what happened to you.

Shantae: I have no idea what happened to me. One minute when I came to the island, I was alive, and then I became this?

Kyle then grabbed her chin.

Kyle: If you wanted me to become a Zombie, I don't mind.

Shantae cried a little and goes and makes out with him, as does he.

Meanwhile, Jinn and Plink made it to Spiderweb island. They looked around the place. If anything tried to mess with them, Jinn would of destroyed them all.

Jinn: Then I get my hands on Rottytops, she won't feel anything anymore!

Plink: Which Rottytops?

Jinn gave her a really and angry look. Then someone came from the shadows with her back turn, as it was Rottytops, but her eyes were red.

Rottytops: Welcome to Spiderweb Island, You both would look cute as Zombies too.

Jinn, getting mad, starts activating her magic in pure rage.

Jinn: If you want to die again, your wish IS YOUR DEMISE!

Jinn then fires her magic, trying to hit Rottytops, but she was a very good dodger. She then goes to Plink and Bites the Seer, turning her into a Zombie.

Jinn: Plink!

Rottytops: Your next!

Before Jinn did anything else, Rottytops bite her, but nothing happened.

Rottytops: What? Why isn't anything happening?

Jinn: Don't you get it?

Jinn then grabs her head and pulls it off.

(Don't worry, she's a Zombie)

Jinn: I'm a Genie embodiment of death! So how do I fix everyone!

Rottytops: You can't. Their stuck like this...

Jinn was ready to drop-kick her head away on the other side of Island.

Rottytops: ...Until tomorrow!

Jinn: Tomorrow?

Rottytops: Don't worry. They may won't remember this night.

Jinn just put a hand on her face while kept on holding Rottytops head.

Jinn: We'll wait until tomorrow, if your lying, I'm going to drop kick your head into the ocean!

Rottytops: Deal...DEAL!

Jinn and Rottytops' head were now looing at a knocked out Plink Zombie.

After a long night of Half-Genie/Zombie making out, it was now the next day. Kyle and Shantae both woke up, finding themselfs...back to normal?

Kyle: What happened last night? Shantae?

Shantae: I don't know. I just remember walking around Spiderweb Island, finding what I was looking for Poe and Abner and the next blacking out. What about you?

Kyle: I was suppose to celebrate a Halloween Party, but I was trying to find you, but you came out as a Zombie, who turned me into a Zombie.

Shantae: Oh yeah...sorry about that.

Kyle: No worrys, Lloyd was in a bit of a predicament then Morro took possession of him.

Both of them laughed a little, as Jinn and Plink came over.

Jinn: Phew, I thought you both would never return back to normal.

Kyle and Shanate saw Jinn and Plink, as well as Rottytops' head being carried by Jinn.

Kyle: Hey guys, what's going on?

Jinn: Long story short, Rottytops here turned Shantae into a Zombie then she made it to this dump! And due to her and your's relationship, she turned you into a Zombie. and then she tried to turn me and Plink into Zombies, but She didn't infect me.

Kyle: Well yeah, your the embodiment of death Genies.

Rottytops: I think I hate Death Genies now!

Jinn looked at her, as she went quiet.

Shantae: So why did you turn us into Zombies?

Rottytops: This show I was watching with Jinn a week ago. It was about Zombie girls who become a idol group?

Jinn looked at her head.

Jinn: They didn't go undead by Bite!

Rottytops: Really? I thought that's how the series started?

Kyle: Well if your putting in the easter egg of this chapter, we all missed the Halloween party completly.

Shantae: Why don't we head back, they properly still going.

After Kyle whistled Wrench and Sky to come and get them, they headed back to Scuttle Town, where the Halloween decorations were still up, making everyone confused.

Kyle: Wait a minute. Isn't it the end of the month?

Jinn: What are you talking about? It's still October?

Plink: 31st if I'm not mistaken?

Kyle's eye starts twitching.

Kyle: Your saying the party is still on after we we're stuck and turned into Zombies!

Jinn: And Rotty being evil?

Rottytops: Oh yeah...Oops.

All but Rottytops: ROTTYTOPS!

They all headed to the Bounty and saw everything, even the food is untouched, as Shahra, Flare and Flake came out, still wearing their Costumes.

Shahra: Your all back!

Kyle: Yeah, we had quite a wild adventure, but we're back to normal.

Just as everyone was happy, Rottytops came out, wearing a blue version of Shantae's outfit.

Rottytops: Don't worry, I made sure everyone was safe.

Her lie almost made Jinn punch her head off again.

Flake: Don't worry, the real Party won't be on until Tonight!

Kyle: Well we'll have to get ready.

As it got to night, everyone was partying on the Destiny's Wish. Shantae was in her Halloween outfit, which was a Switch force outfit.

(Not like the Original one, but still works)

Kyle and Shantae were dancing on the dance floor as she puts her chest onto Kyle's. They both then kissed each other.

Kyle: Now that's the kiss I remember.

Shantae giggles as everyone kept partying.

The End

A/N: Happy Halloween everyone! I hope you liked this Halloween Special for Shantae and the Genies of Mayhem. I did put in some Easter eggs and a huge one of the Title of this Chapter, If you didn't get it, here's what it is:

Anyway, thank you for reading and see you in the continuation of the Series.

(Also Comment if you want to see a Zombieland Saga series?)

Word Count: 3021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 125 9
Y/n was an oni Princess/secret ninja/Terabithia She is the youngest princess and has to keep all this a secret She came to the palace after being...
2.8K 96 19
(Cancelled but being Rewritten) Raila has always been locked up in her house. Home schooled most of her life but then tragedy strikes and she is on h...
26.9K 873 28
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʏ/ɴ, ᴍᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ʜᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇꜰᴇɴꜱᴇ, ʜᴀᴠᴇ? ᴍɪꜱꜱɪɴɢ ʙᴀᴄᴋꜱᴛᴏʀʏ, ꜱᴛʀᴇꜱꜱ, ᴘʀᴇꜱꜱᴜʀᴇ, ɢᴏᴛ ɴᴏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴏᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴀʟ? ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ɪꜰ ꜱʜᴇ'ꜱ ᴍᴇɴ...
11K 417 25
a crystal clear mind, a crystal heart and a lot of chaos. Running away from home wasn't the Smartest idea, now that there is no going back. [Female r...