♡Black mailed friendship♡ (Co...

By LilPotato31

¡Disclaimer! This is a RusCan book, yes, ships and stuff but I also may say that this story contains: •Mental... More

༻Chapter 1༺
༻Chapter 2༺
༻Chapter 4༺
༻Chapter 5༺
༻Chapter 6༺
༻Chapter 7༺
༻Chapter 8༺
༻Chapter 9༺
༻Chapter 10༺
༻Chapter 11༺
༻Chapter 12༺
༻Chapter 13༺
༻Chapter 14༺
༻Chapter 15༺
༻Chapter 16༺
༻Chapter 17༺
Hey
༻Chapter 18༺
༻Chapter 19༺
༻Chapter 20༺
༻Chapter 21༺

༻Chapter 3༺

768 12 21
By LilPotato31

Silence must be her way of communication...

*Continuation of "Chapter 2 - "Perfect Plan"*

Russia's POV
For the rest of the hour we went lazing around the school. We talked a lot, tho, the only thing she said about herself is that she had a lot of brothers, which was something I already knew. I talked about my sisters, their personalities, what they like and dislike, fun facts and some more stuff hoping that she'd talk about her family too, but she refused, I don't know anything about her family except their names.

I started to get bored, I've finished all the topics we could talk about, and I still know nothing about her, her relatives, friends...nothing! Even though we're supposed to pretend that we're friends she really is someone...closed towards me...
The silence started, the moment became awkward, and I was pretty sure she wouldn't do anything to avoid it...until a butterfly came in. I instantly saw it so I pointed towards it to break the silence.
"Oh? Look! A butterfly! What are you doing he-".
"A-AH!? WHAT? NO! G-GO AWAY!" Canada screamed. She began to shake her hands in panic, in attempt to chase away the butterfly. I've got worried for a second for her reaction, once the insect went away I tried to stop her, I grabbed her by her wrists and placed her against the wall before she could hit me.
"A-AH!?" She exclaimed.
"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" I said trying to hold her still.
She started to stare at me in silence. After a few seconds I realized how weird was the position I've got us into. I instantly backed off leaving her wrists free.
"Sorry...I didn't meat to overreact..." She apologized.
"Why did you screamed like that? It was just a butterfly..." I asked.
"I know it sounds stupid but, well...I have lepidopterophobia, which is...the fear of butterflies and moths..." She answered in pure embarrassment.
"O-oh...that's...that's an interesting fear, but okay, I guess..." I replied.
"I know! I know...it sounds stupid and weird but I just can't help it..." She said getting more an more embarrassed.
"Yeah...but next time you should just go away from it and not starting to move around like you're break dancing and also having a stroke at the same time, you could have dropped your waffle..." I said.
"Ahah...yeah...thanks for the advice..." She replied.

"Well at least I discovered something new about her..." I thought to myself. It wasn't something that I really expected nor wanted to know but it's a start.
We started to walk again, but instead of talking with her trying to learn more about her personality, I just gave up knowing that she'd never reveal anything to me for now, so I just started using my phone.

"Wanna take a rest? We've been walking for like 30 minutes now...I'm a bit tired..." Canada asked me.
"Yeah, sure, let's sit there." I replied.

We were in the school garden, we sat on a bench under a tree.
The silence came back, the only thing that we could hear was the tapping noise of Canada's shoe against the floor.
I turned to look at her, she was looking to the other side of the garden, don't know at what or why precisely...maybe she saw a squirrel...

"Hey..." I said to get her attention.
"Hm?" She humbled turning towards me.
I sighed and asked: "Are you often that dry with people? You seemed so friendly with others, and now that I talk with you I barely get to know about you...".
"..." She didn't respond.
"Ugh...you know what? You're boring, no wonder why we'll never be actual friends." I said while getting up. She stayed there.

I went inside, I was about to get back in class until I heard a voice.
"Canada! Russia!" It was Philippines voice calling for us.
I hid behind a corner trying to understand what she wanted, even though I was pretty sure that it was the teacher that sent her to look for us...
"The teacher needs Russia!" She announced.
After hearing that I instantly moved and went against a locker making noise. Philippines heard it a got closer, but once she looked I've already went away.
I went in the garden looking for Canada, she was still on the bench, so I ran towards her. I grabbed her arm and went away with her.

"H-HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" She exclaimed.
"We have to go!" I said.

Once we got inside school again we hid behind a corner.
Canada slipped her arm away from my hand and backed off.

"What was that for!?" She asked confused with also a little angry and annoyed tone.
"I knew it, the teacher is searching for me, if Philippines finds us my grades are fucked-" I replied.
"Hey, listen-" But before Canada could finish whatever she was about to say we heard footsteps getting closer.
"Canada? Russia? Are you there? The teacher wants you..." It was Malaysia's voice this time.
"Fuck, they're two now, we have to go!" I whispered to Canada.
We held hands and went to the opposite way until we heard Philippines coming towards us from that way too: "Russiaaaaa! Canadaaaaaa! Are you thereeeeee??"
"Fuck we're stuck..." I thought to myself.
I saw that we could have used the windows to escape, but unfortunately they were too high for us to reach and there was nothing around to use to reach it.
While Philippines and Malaysia were getting closer Canada pulled my shirt.
"There!" She whispered to me pointing towards her locker.
"Huh...?" I got confused, then she pulled me over, once we got to her locker she quickly insert her password. When the locker opened she went inside grabbing me there too. She closed the door and covered my mouth to make sure I wouldn't make any noise. In total confusion I stayed in silence.

The position we've got into was so awkward, we were both so close...tho, she didn't mind too much, and just kept me shut.
Once Philippines and Malaysia got there they saw each other but not us, and from inside the locker we over heard their conversation.

"Oh, hey! Have you found them yet?" Philippines asked.
"No, not yet...I thought I heard some noises coming from here...I guess I was wrong..." Malaysia replied.
"Hm, same...have you checked in the main hall tho?" Philippines asked again.
"I...thought that you were going to..." Malaysia said.
"A- well then, let's go, it's probable that they're there, since I'm pretty sure that they said that they were going to search for the bag in the main hall." Philippines replied.
"Alright, but if they're not there then we better get back to class..." Malaysia said.
"Alright..." Philippines replied.

We couldn't see anything, even through the fissures, but we could already tell that they were going away. Once we were sure that they went away she removed her hand from my mouth.

"Oh...and now?" I asked whispering. Then she took a hair clip and used it to open again the locker door. Once she did it she slightly opened it and checked from the small crack if they were actually gone.
After a few seconds she fully opened the door and went out. "Come." She said.
"Woah...thanks..." I said as I slowly stepped out.
"Hm...so...are you satisfied?" She asked.
"Huh?" I got confused for a second.
"I've helped you now, so...are you going to delete the video?" She said.
"Uh? I never said that I'd delete the video afterwards, I'll keep it!" I replied.
"What!? I thought that you were going to! You can't just keep it, use it to black mail me and make me do whatever you want!" She exclaimed.
"Yo, keep your voice down, they might hear us...and who said that I can't? I'm literally doing it right now, hah!" I said.
"Ugh...you're such a jerk..." She complained.
"Is that the best you can do? Fuck it, remember that you have to pretend that you're my friend, if you're going to act like that in public...you know what am I going to do..." I replied.
"Agh...damn it..." She said going away.

I followed her, don't know why, but I felt that I shouldn't leave her alone again.
I teased her for the rest of the time, even though she didn't respond to 80% of the things I said I kept going. She was obviously offended and annoyed, refusing to make eye contact with me.

"You're boring...but you're also someone that will be very useful..." I said.
"This is the worst 'friendship' I've ever had...so toxic..." She replied.

After a while she went back to the toilet close to the main hall. "I'll go get my bag, stay here." She said.
"Yes, mommy." I replied jokingly.

After a few seconds Canada came back again.
"It's gone...uh...let's go to the lost property department to see if it's there." She said while starting heading there.
I followed her 'till we got there. She went to talk.
"Excuse me ma'am, have you seen by any chance a little bag? It's color is beige and has a small sunflower-shaped medallion. I was pretty sure it was in the main hall or somewhere close to that area..." She asked.
"Oh...well...have you lost it today...?" The lady asked.
"Yeah..." Canada answered.
"Oh....I doubt it...you see...no one has brought anything today such as a small bag....but I'll check for you, okay...?" The lady replied.
"Alright, thanks madam." Canada said and waved.

"Oh god...it was one of my mothers gifts she gave to me...phew...luckily I didn't put my actual documents and personal informations there..." Canada said.
"And now? What are you gonna do?" I asked.
"Guess I'll just have to find a new place to put 'em...and explain the teacher that we couldn't find it..." She answered.
"Alright..." I replied.
"Come on, let's head back to class, the economics lesson is about to finish." She concluded while heading back to class.

We got there just in time, the bell rang as soon as we stepped in.
"Canada! Russia! I've been searching for you! Where have you been!?" The teacher said.
"We've been searching for the bag monsieur..." Canada replied.
"Yeah, I know but why did you take so long? And have you found it?" He asked.
"Sorry...but we couldn't find it anywhere...so we checked all around the school, even at the lost property department, but we found no trace of it..." She answered, and even though I knew that there was nothing important I actually felt bad for her...
"Oh...I sorry to hear that...I'll make sure that if I see it by any chance I'll give it right to you..." The teacher said.
"Thanks sir." Canada replied.
"...yeah...and about you Russia..." He said turning to me, so I freezed for a second.
"Y-yeah...?" I asked.
"I noticed that you're the only one that still needs to be interrogated, since today you had to help Canada I let it pass, but next week you gotta be ready, alright? Now I have to go, bye class!" He said going out the class.
"Alright..." I replied, then I turned to Canada and said: "Told ya! He was surely going go interrogate me, it was obvious! Luckily I had you."
"Well...you better be ready for the next week then, now let's go to our seats, we still have another hour and then we'll go back home." She said heading towards her desk.
"Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!" I said to myself while going to mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 22 11
❌THIS BOOK IS DISCONTINUED❌ . . . [Y|n] gazed into Russia's eyes that were full of a feeling she couldn't quite grasp. As he towered over her drunke...
150K 4.9K 75
Cover done by @NightSky259 (thank you so much!) It all started with a pandemic. The countries, unions, and governments are all working to try and hel...
13.1K 281 58
((Completed)) The story starts with Canada leaving his home with his mother going to a new collage where he knows no one there he meets a certain som...
2.1K 106 16
The British family were having the great time as they lived. Everything was filled with joy and happiness. Until this one very Frightening event came...