"The underworld family" Mafia

By BTSfangirlfor_life

Jieun a sweet joyful girl who was living her perfect life with her mom and dad until.... her mother died, t... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
interior
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Other Book

17

1.1K 68 4
By BTSfangirlfor_life

It's been over a month since that news aired...

The family wanted to ask her about it but the fact that she won't answer them...hurts.

Mrs.Do already retired that means Jieun is now the CEO.

All the people in the university wanted to befriend with Jieun.

Jieun opened up to BTS but only a little tiny bit and all thanks to Yeontan they see her smile.

Today is the weeding the day they will officially be step-siblings as much Jieun wanted to skip it...she can't.

A stylist Jieun personally contacted helped her get ready for the wedding.

Jieun's dress

Makeup&hair

Footwear

Mrs.Min's look

Mr.Lee's look

BTS

Wedding venue

As Jieun reached the venue she got out of the car she newly bought paparazzi surrounded her.

Reporter 1: Miss.Lee who is the new wife of your dad?

Reporter 2: Did you already know her?

Reporter 3: What happened to your real mother?

The last question made her body stiff but somehow she managed to answer.

Jieun: As for my real mom .. let's just say God was in need of an angel and she was the perfect one.

With that she went inside ignoring all other questions.

As she sat on seat in the corner a big smack landed on her head.

Yeah, They were these 2 crackheads

Jieun: Thank god you guys are here, I thought I was gonna die of boredom.

They both sat on the nearby chair with a sigh.

Jieun: Yo guys! What happened?

Seo Jun: We want to go work.

Y/N: Work? You mean your office?

Bong soon: Nooo, our real work.

Jieun: Real wor-...Oh! Understood.

Seo Jun: We feel like we are lacking our skills.

Jieun: To be honest I feel the same way.

Bong soon: Unnie! You are our leader do you have any idea.

Jieun: I think I am spoiling you guys to much but let's go to club tonight and find our prey 😏.

Seo Jun: You are the bestttt.

And he started koala hugging her.

Jieun: And-

The wedding soon came to an end and everyone got back home.

=====

~A/N from mars signing off 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 1.3K 40
before reading this read //her Cursed Life //book-1 life will always not be same......... happy and sad memories make a good life but what if a life...
277K 7.1K 35
{ Season 1 COMPLETED} Mafia AU Season 1- { First few chapters might be common and cringe but i promise u. won't regret reading it } This story is abo...
377K 9.4K 27
Y/N is a smart, sweet, caring,savage and beautiful girl, With many secrets. She lives with her Mom. Her dad died when she was 5 years old in a car cr...
22.4K 687 34
Yn a girl who stay far away from her mom from childhood what will happen when she will come to know her mom got married...... Y/n is a badass cold...