True Love

By writer_khushi11

Pranit Verma-A successful self-made businessman ,specifically a hoteiler. He runs a chain of hotels in India... More

Author's Note
CHARACTER ASTHETICS
Other Charcters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue
Thank You
❤Story Rankings❤

Chapter 14

17.8K 707 21
By writer_khushi11

Pranit's POV:
I was desperately watching my Rolex watch and waiting for Sonakshi in the parking lot.Why is she taking so much time to get ready?This girl is continuously getting on my nerves,yesterday she broke my costly vase... and now she can't even get ready on time.I hate to be late,and I am waiting for her for more than 15 minutes now.I can't wait for her more.

I looked towards my P.A Raj and told him"Raj,I am leaving for the party, you join her.. Ok"

He said "Yes Sir, Sure"

I sat in the car and drove off.After around 30 minutes I reached the venue,I went inside and moved directly towards the Hall.

I saw Tushar Uncle and Sid talking with some businessmen,I made my way towards them.

They saw me coming towards them.Sid and Uncle both hugged me.

"Congratulations both of you for your success" I congratulated them.

"Pranit where is Sonakshi?... I told you to bring her too" Uncle asked.

"Yeah Uncle, she is going to come,I just came a bit earlier" I said.

"You both are husband and wife now, you should always be together" Uncle said.

"Yes uncle,I will take care next time" I said.

Later,I too started talking with others.I was busy talking when someone tapped on my shoulder.I turned around to see Mr.Arjun Khurana standing in his all glory.He is one of my business rival.

"Hello Mr.Verma,glad to see you" He said while smriking.

"Hell Mr.Khurana,nice to see you"I said while smriking too.

"Well congratulations on winning the best businessman of the year award"He said.

"Thank you for your wishes"I said sarcastically.

We were having some talks when he suddenly diverted his eyes on my back and said"O... Man who is that hot babe with your P.A."

I looked around and saw Sonakshi entering the Hall with Raj.She was looking absolutely stunning, she was wearing a red color net saree.Her hair was straightened.She was looking like a goddess.She didn't even spared me a glance and went towards Tushar uncle and Sid.Before I could move towards her,Mr.Khurana hurriedly went near her.He asked her something and she replied while giving a smile.

What's with her?Why is she smiling.. ha

He was saying something to her but she was just looking here and there and when her eyes landed on me she gave a relaxed expression.She said something to him and started to come near me.I was just watching her continuously without moving my gaze.Before she could reach me someone came and hugged me.I jerked myself from the hold and saw none other than Samaira standing in front of me, wearing a reveling dress.

"Hii Pranu.... How are you?... By the way you are looking hot"She started flirting.

I faked a smile and said"Hii,Miss.Bajaj... I am fine and you are looking good too"

Then she started blabbering as usual.I looked around her back but Sonakshi was nowhere to be seen.Where did she go?I was looking around here and there for her but suddenly the lights went off.Song started to play and disco lights started beaming.Samira literally dragged me towards the middle were other couple's were dancing.I was really uncomfortable but she is hell stubborn.So she was enjoying the dance while I was looking for my wife... Wife?.. Huh as in fake wife.

I saw a familiar figure dancing with someone.My blood started boiling seeing Sonakshi in the arms of Mr.Khurana who was inappropriately touching Sonakshi making her nervous.I jerked Samira from my arms and hurriedly went towards them.

"Mr.Khurana will you please excuse the lady" I said while greeting the teeth.Sonakshi was looking relaxed after seeing me,she moved away from his hold.

"Mr.Verma ,what's your problem?This lady doesn't have any problem while dancing with me... Then who are you to question me"Mr.Khurana spatted.

Without even thinking anything I said
"I am her husband.... and I have every right to question you"

After hearing my words both Sonakshi and Mr.Khurana was stunned.Before he could say anything I hold her wrist and dragged her away from him.After coming  at a spot where there were limited people,I hold her waist tightly and started dancing.

She was startled by my sudden action but she covered it up easily.She wasn't even looking at me for once.

"Why were you dancing with him when you weren't comfortable?" I whispered in her ear.She was shivering and I was liking my effect on her.

"I... I declined him... but he forced" she said in a low voice,still not meeting my gaze.

"Look at me when you talk" I demanded.

But she was reluctant to do so.So I hold her chin and made her look at me.Her black eyes meet with my brown ones and I felt like time stopped.She was having teary eyes and she was controlling herself a lot so that the tears won't started falling.I don't know what suddenly happened to me and I kissed her forehead.Her body felt relaxed and her hold on my blazer tighten.

"It's ok,don't worry,I will look after him... But if he try to do something again against your will,just slap him without thinking about any consequence... Ok" I said while giving her a assuring smile.

She was looking at me continuously but after sometime she nodded her head in approval.

Later we had our dinner in the party itself.Now gradually people started to leave so we decided to do the same.We went near Sid and Tushar Uncle to inform them about our departure.I told my driver to drop Raj as it was  late in the night and he stays far away from the venue.Sonakshi and I went towards the car in which I came.We settled in and I started to drive.She eventually drifted to sleep.

I stopped my car in the parking lot of my society and looked at Sonakshi who was sleeping peacefully.So I decided to not disturb her sleep.I picked her up in the bridal style and went near the elevator.As I reached in my apartment,I opened her door and placed her on the bed.I covered her body with the duvet and sat near her.She is so innocent and beautiful.I don't know why I kissed her forehead but I couldn't stand after seeing her teary eyes.

Hrh.. I think I should leave now.I took a last glance at her and went towards my room.
***************************************
Sonakshi's POV:
I came home late after my work and then hurriedly started draping my saree.I didn't tied my hair,I just cliped it from the top and rest were open.I applied powder on my face and red lipstick on my lips.Perfect!

I watched the time and I was 20 minutes late.. Hrh.. Mr.Verma will be angry with me.I ran out from the apartment towards the elevator.Once I reached the ground floor I went towards the parking lot.He wasn't anywhere to be seen.Did he left me?I was lost in my thoughts when someone called my name.I turned around to look,there was a man who was dressed professionally.

"Yes.. I am Sonakshi and you?I asked him.

"Ma'am I am Raj,Pranit Sir's P.A."He said with a small smile.

"Oh.. Yeah he told me about you... but where is he?"I asked.

" Ma'am actually he left because you were late"he said.

"Ok,fine"I said.That man can't even wait for a minute.

"Ma'am we both will go with other car,please let's leave now" He said and I nooded my head in approval.

He both sat in the car and reached the destination after sometime.We headed directly to the hall were the function was held.The arrangements were really nice though.I saw Tushar uncle and Sid so I directly went towards them.I congratulated them and after sometime they went to meet others.Raj was also not seen anywhere, so basically I was alone.Suddenly a man came near me and said "Hi beautiful,what is your name? "

Hrh... he was shamelessly looking at me I didn't like it.I think he is a guest here,I can't talk back rudely with him so I faked a smile.

"My name is Sonakshi"I said.

"O... What an beautiful name" He said me while eyeing me from top to bottom.

I started looking here and there,I need to go away from him.I spotted Mr.Verma standing in the middle of the hall.He was already looking at me.I sighed in relif as I saw him.

"Excuse me please" I said that man and hurriedly went towards Mr.Verma.Before I reach near him a lady came from nowhere and hugged him.He immediately broke the hug but then smiled at her and started talking.I was feeling hurt... he is my husband,why is she hugging him.And he was smiling and talking with her.

I immediately left the place and went to fetch some water to drink.I was drinking the water when the lights went off.A soft music began to play and many couples started to dance.I was enjoying watching them but suddenly that shameless guy came towards me.

"I think you are alone,let's dance together" he said while smriking.

"No... I can't dance" I immediately told him.

"It's ok, I will teach you"he said and grabbed my wrist even before I could deny him.

He placed his hand on my waist and was inappropriately touching me.I started to wringle out of his hold but he tightened his hold on me.I was feeling uncomfortable.I was still struggling to move away from him when a familiar voice grabbed my attention.

"Mr.Khurana will you please excuse the lady" he said while greeting his teeth.I was relaxed after seeing him and I jerked the hold of that man on me.

"Mr.Verma ,what's your problem?This lady doesn't have any problem while dancing with me... Then who are you to question me"He spatted on Mr.Verma.

Out of the blue he said something that made me shocked.
"I am her husband.... and I have every right to question you"

That man was equally stunned.He said that he didn't want anyone to know that I am his wife.Then why is he saying it on his own.Before I could think anything else,he grabbed my wrist and took me far away from that man.He stopped at a spot and then he holded my waist securely making me stunned.But his touch was making me comfortable so I relaxed.I didn't looked at him at all.

"Why were you dancing with him when you weren't comfortable?" He whispered in my ear make me shiver.

"I... I declined him... but he forced" I said in a low voice,still not meeting his gaze.

"Look at me when you talk" He
demanded.

But I was hesitant to do that.What if he thought that I was purposely doing it?What if he scolds me?
He held my chin and my gaze directly meet his.I didn't even noticed that he has deep brown eyes.. they were beautiful.I don't know why but my eyes started feeling teary and I was trying hard not to cry.

He suddenly kissed my forehead making me feel relaxed and secure.I deliberately hold his blazer tightly.

"It's ok,don't worry,I will look after him... But if he try to do something again against your will,just slap him without thinking about any consequence... Ok" He said while giving me a assuring smile.
He has a beautiful smile.. I was looking at him and tried to process his words.And nodded my head in approval after registering his words.

After that we had dinner there only and decided to take a leave.We sat in the car and he started driving.I was feeling sleepy so I slept in the car itself.
***************************************
Hey everyone!
If you would like to make some suggestions please make a comment.
Hit the star ⭐ button if you like this chapter, it will encourage me a lot.

Thank you for reading....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 63.5K 47
•MADIRA VARMA• An innocent and chirpy girl whose whole world revolves around her small little family. Anyone who sees her would agree without a secon...
170K 6.9K 39
✨ Abhimaan Maheshwari ( ML) A Delhi based ,28 year old businesses man . Luxury Chain of hotels and restaurant , owner of many automobile companie...
39K 1.2K 47
A story of past left incomplete. It's a story of Avantika and Karanveer. A woman With pride and self respect. A woman who knew how to break the soc...
44.9K 2.2K 74
He was a ruthless business man. Meet Arjun Venkatraman CEO of AV Tech, one of India's biggest tech companies. He is a cold blooded boss who would st...