Divinity || Draco Malfoy

Por icecubewater

Averie Wilson is an aspiring fashion student. Draco Malfoy is a top designer and CEO of his own well known f... Mais

Casting
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35

29

2.2K 100 185
Por icecubewater

One minute.

Sixty consecutive seconds.

It seemed so insignificant in retrospect—one mere minute out of a total of over a thousand per day.

But one minute is all it takes for something life changing to occur, whether it be for better or for worse.

Time was a fiddle thing, something that couldn't be stretched and could never be reversed. There was no way to escape it, no way to alter the sequence. Though some might be in desperate need to, when the time doesn't move on according to their pace.

Even when and especially when getting ready for something like a date.

Averie knew this to be true—that time waits for no one. Currently she was in her apartment bathroom, ready to throw up out of nerves or excitement...or both. Tidying herself up to her best, figuring out which outfit to wear to her first date with a certain blonde. She was behind schedule, meaning Draco would probably already be on his way to her apartment.

She had completely disordered her whole room in the search for the perfect date outfit. Clothes strewn everywhere, on the bed, floor, bathroom. Averie had even spotted a shirt in her toilet—it surprised her to say the least.

But even as she found her ideal look, she fussed over her hair for about an hour, only to leave it down in the end. The reason she wanted it perfect was because she recalled how much Draco loved her hair. She had no idea he felt that way until he was so verbal about it. She had wondered what his next focus point would be—if they would ever share a night together again. From the way things were looking, both of them were anticipating it happening again. Averie didn't want to admit it but she was thinking about it. She wanted to experience him again in a more tender way.

The curiosity just edged her on to want to wear higher quality lingerie.

Here Averie stood in the grand mirror of her bedroom, assessing if she really liked how she looked right now. Even if she didn't like it, there was no time to change, as the clock just hit five minutes past seven. Draco had told her that he would pick her up at seven o'clock, so either he was late or was there already, waiting.

Averie had hoped it was the first.

Her dress was sage green and short, the same shade as the dress she wore when she first found out Draco was her boss. Only this time it wasn't silk, but crystallized. The neckline was low enough to almost see more than just cleavage, though nothing was shown. It came down to where her fingertips ended meaning her legs were on full display—hopefully they weren't going to be wandering outside for too long or her legs would probably freeze off. She debated wearing stockings to shield her skin from the cold weather, but she figured that it was more enticing with none. Maybe it would be more inviting to the touch.

The dress was just sultry enough to look like lingerie, but classy enough for a date.

What wasn't classy was the fact that she had no bra on, only panties of the same light naturesque shade. Just in case something were to happen.

Just as Averie was applying her eyeliner, the apartment intercom buzzed, making her flinch and draw on a squiggly line instead of a straight one. "Shit."

Draco was here.

Oh god.

Suddenly her nerves multiplied tenfold, her heart racing with adrenaline. She wasn't ready. Quickly she made her way to the door, responding to the intercom as calmly as possible. "Hello?"

"Are you ready?" Draco's distinctive and raspy voice rang.

"Uhm...Yes just—stay there. I'll be down in a few minutes."

"Can't I come up?" he inquired, his voice muffled. She imagined one of his eyebrows raising in the way that he does when something surprises or confuses him.

But as she glanced back behind her and into her bedroom, she knew that there was no way she would let this be the first time he sees her living quarters. Her room was too messy from the tedious act of planning her outfit. If Draco saw it, she knew she would just be embarrassed. It reminded her all too much of someone else, someone with no idea what the word cleanliness meant.

So she quickly said, "No," and left the door to finish getting ready.

It took Averie exactly three minutes to finish her eye makeup, one to make sure her lips were plush and pretty, and four to put her shoes on—chunky black platform heels. She almost forgot to put in her golden hoops before rushing out the door, remembering to breathe and not pass out before seeing the first look of him.

Averie had thrown on a thick and fluffy black winter coat, covering any exposure of the dress underneath. The edges were lined with faux fur, and there was a neat bow tied in the middle, keeping both sides of her warm. She had remembered buying this piece, how she felt strange to do so in California, where the sun never stops shining. It was bordering being two years old, yet this was the first time she'd actually be wearing it out. That felt fitting, wearing it first on a winter date in London.

At last Averie had exited the building, the cold air taking no time to hesitate in biting her exposed skin. She silently wished that she had worn those stockings, but the thought cleared from her mind as soon as she spotted Malfoy leaning on the building—focused all on her legs. They had done exactly as she intended.

Her little black purse swung by her hip as Averie walked over the few steps to get to him. She watched as his eyes slowly slid from her legs up closer to her face after each step that she took. She had to arch her neck to look him in the eyes as she finally stood in front of him. Even in platforms he still towers over her.

"You look amazing," Draco smoothly said, stepping back one pace to get a good look at her again. The utter adoration made her genuinely smile.

"You should see what's underneath," she winked back.

When his eyes shot to hers again, she knew she said the wrong thing, and she knew exactly what he was thinking. But he didn't seem hot and bothered by it like Averie felt she was becoming after he commented, "That's the plan."

"What?" she almost yelled, pleasantly shocked that he would actually suggest it so early on in the night.

"You're going to take your coat off inside, no?" Draco quirked the familiar eyebrow.

"Oh—oh yes of course," Averie looked down out of embarrassment, hoping he didn't see her blush again.

He only smirked and looked down at her legs once more before gesturing for her to take his hand. She did of course, with her senses focusing on the feel of his hand, firm and strong. His hand was warmer than her whole coat was, she imagined indulging in the feeling of his whole body around her, how warm that would be.

The only sound around them was the clicking of their shoes on the pavement until they reached the streets, where the crowds livened up. It was a friday night after all, downtown London was sure to be busy at this time. But Draco led her by the hand and kept her close as he weaved them both through the streets. He sure did know his way around, Averie thought as they turned left into an alley.

Sure enough they appeared on the streets again, though Averie had no idea where they were. Neither of them had said a word since they had left her apartment, aside from the moments of Draco telling her to watch her step as she was about to stumble over a rock or a sidewalk.

They had only been walking for a few minutes before he slowed down in front of a strip of shops and doors.

She had pictured him using his private jet to whisk them away somewhere fancy—like an overlooking view of the eiffel tower in Paris. He had enough money and power to do that if he truly wanted, and he definitely seemed like the type of man to spend his money on romantic gestures. Or maybe that was just wishful thinking on Averies part.

Only then did she ask, "So where are we going? Is it far?"

Draco side eyed her, assessing her shivering body. He must have been cold blooded if he didn't think the weather was crisp.

"We're here," he said.

"Oh."

"That didn't take long," she suspiciously added, studying the door to the place Draco was taking them to.

The building was concealed between two fancy clothes stores, with people running in and out of the entrances. The door looked old and in need of replacement, as did the windows on the fifth floor. She couldn't see above the same floor. Secretly she hoped he wasn't trying to kidnap her, but as he leaned over and pulled open the knob, the warmth inside was tempting her to come in anyway. He pulled her into the establishment and she could do nothing but follow.

Again he led her through the walls of the old abandoned-looking building and up some stairs. Three steps up she stopped short.

"Draco," she whined. "If I knew I'd be climbing a million stairs I would've worn sneakers."

He rolled his eyes.

"It's only four more flights of stairs."

"I can't do it."

"Then take your shoes off."

"No! You're going to have to build me an elevator if you want me up there."

"Bloody hell," Draco mumbled, shaking his head and stepping down a few steps to reach her.

He swept her up bridal style in a swift and sudden movement, surprising Averie. The warmth from his chest felt nice, she felt strangely comfortable in his hold. She looked up at him as he brought them both up the staircase. He was so pretty, calm and composed even as he had the weight of a whole woman in his arms. He was also attractively strong.

Draco was right though, regrettably, as he soon let her down out of his arms and onto the floor again. He stepped in front of her, opening the door on the fifth floor. He had taken her through a doorway opening up to an outside dining area under the starlight, completely classy and hidden.

Averie gasped at the scenery.

Fairy lights were strung up around the perimeter to dimly light the balcony up, almost like they were imitating the stars above. The room was warmer though, and as she looked closer she had realized that there was a glass dome over their heads, sheltering them from the cold.

Wow.

She definitely didn't see that from the front of the building.

Averie had the constant nagging thought in the back of her mind wondering how he had found this place—how many girls had he brought here before bringing her tonight?

Just that thought made her see green.

Before entering the dining area, they stopped by the front desk to talk to a waiter. Draco had said some few classy words that Averie couldn't hear over her own thoughts, the ones saying she wasn't special for being brought here, that he had probably done this a million times over. He looked back at her a moment later, with an obvious look on his face.

"What?"

"Your coat?" he asked expectantly, raising a hand to receive it.

"Oh," she murmured, slightly embarrassed at how sidetracked she always became. Draco was still looking at her as she slowly slid off her fur warmth, looking pleased as ever as she revealed her small dress.

"Don't you look...exquisite," he licked his lips.

And the way he looked at her...she's never experienced it. He looked at her as if he were an artist praising his final work. As if she were pure art. Averie could definitely say that about him, that he was art. Especially now, standing so maturely and proud in his all black suit. His hair slightly messy from the wind with his lips looking oh so delectable, it was hard not to stare at him.

Then again she supposed it was allowed, he was her date.

Draco had led her to one of the few empty tables with one hand splayed on her back, causing Averie to bite back a small grin. Heads turned as they walked past the crowded tables. The women were focused on the man beside her and where his hand was so easily placed. She could sense the jealousy in the room from both ends. He was her date.

Even if he had brought other women here—which Averie wasn't sure that he definitely had, though it didn't seem improbable either—she couldn't ignore the facts and had to admit he was treating her just right. More than right.

Draco made her feel important, as if she were royalty. She was definitely being treated like a princess tonight, even just the way he stared at her made her doubt him ever hating her.

He was such a gentleman, she somewhat couldn't believe it. Even more so when he pulled out a chair, Averie had expected him to just sit down but he motioned for her to, catching her off guard. Theo never did that.

Were her expectations far too high?

Averie got comfortable as Draco pulled out a seat for himself, her eyes watching tentatively as he expertly ordered a bottle of wine she had never heard of. Only moments later the bottle was brought, along with two fancied wine glasses.

Draco spoke as he poured the burgundy liquid into both the glasses. "I have to admit that I was a bit nervous about tonight."

Him admitting this wasn't easy for him, somehow she could tell. It was blatantly obvious though, that he never showed any type of vulnerability to anyone. Except for her, now. He avoided direct eye contact, instead swirling around the glass before taking a large sip. His Adam's apple bobbed gently, catching Averies eye. His throat muscles contracted as he drank.

"How come?" she gently asks, before he closes the gate walls. "Do I make you nervous?" she teases, remembering those exact words from his voice.

He laughed at that, remembering it as well. "I think it's safe to say that you just might."

"Did Draco Malfoy really just admit that me, Averie Wilson, makes him nervous?" she pauses to semi-dramatically shake her head. "Who would have ever thought?"

He looks away, half grinning.

If Averie's eyes hadn't fluttered shut as she took a sip of her own wine, she would have noticed the blush he was trying to hide.

The wine was sweet, tasting like the raspberries and grapes shared a kiss in the vineyard.

It tasted expensive.

And she could only imagine how much that alone would cost when she took a glance at the menu. It was safe to say she would let him pay tonight. Though she couldn't imagine him taking her money in the first place.

His lips stained wine red as he spoke, and Averie found it hard to look up any further. They were moving, but she wasn't listening.

He had said something. What?

"What?"

"Distracted?" he smirked.

"Not at all," she grinned back.

It was so strange, but at the same time felt so normal, to be in his presence like this. Like they weren't rivals. Averie supposed she had to start coming to terms with the fact that they weren't anymore, that perhaps they never were meant to be anything more than rivals. But that wasn't true.

When he smiled his eyes gleamed as if stars were dancing in his eyes, the same ones seen so clearly from above. He was so handsome, part of her felt like he was a figment of her imagination sometimes. But as he held her hand over the table, feeling his warm pulse, she knew he was real. Unbelievably.

"Ready to order?" he asked.

"I think so," she checked the menu again.

Most things on the menu Averie had never heard of. She recognized some words being in Italian, so she suspected this hidden restaurant to be Italian owned. Though she wasn't entirely sure what it was, she had ordered a dish whose name hinted to it being a type of pasta. Then the waiter came around to take their orders, and she knew she butchered the name when Draco looked as if he was about to laugh afterwards. He then ordered roasted salmon, saying the name in Italian as if he spoke it fluently. Did he?

She wouldn't be surprised.

After the waiter waltzed away, she asked.

"Do you speak Italian?"

"Do you think I do?" he asked back.

She could have rolled her eyes at how he couldn't simply answer her.

"I don't know, that's why I'm asking you. You just seem like you would...and you ordered that in what sounded like perfect Italian," she points out.

"The name is on the menu."

"So you don't speak it then?"

"I do," he grinned. "Learned it when I was sixteen."

Of course he did.

"Any other languages?"

"French, Spanish, some German. That's all. You?"

"Oh yes, I speak all languages except for Italian."

"Impressive," he nods, going along with her joke. "Sei bellissima quando mi menti," his voice rasped out so seductively.

God.

He made the romance language even sexier. She didn't need to know what it meant to know he had intentions behind it. He must have seen how it had affected her, how just the simplest phrase stole her breath.

"What's it mean?"

He smirked lazily. "You'll have to look it up."

She rolled her eyes, snapping out of the daze.

"Insufferable," she muttered from over the rim of the glass she was eyeing him from.

His eyes twinkled with amusement as if she was his entertainment. Averie supposed she was, as boring as she might be at times. Her hand caught in her hair, twirling around a piece out of nerves. It was still so new and odd—them.

Draco seemed to have kept himself busy waiting for the food by ogling her body. She looked over to see his eyes focused on a very specific part of her chest. She makes a face.

"What the fuck are you doing?" she crosses her arms over her front.

He grins, not taking his eyes away from her breasts. "Not like I've never seen that before," he hinted.

A coat of warmth sweeps her cheeks, perhaps making her the same shade of the wine she was desperately drinking. Not enough to get her drunk, she wanted to really experience tonight and remember it. As sheepish as it made her, she couldn't help but love the attention.

Averie shuffled in her seat as he kept checking out every bare inch of her skin.

"Stop looking at me like that," she muttered as confidently as she could.

"Like what?"

"You know."

Draco was messing with her. As much as she secretly enjoyed it, she didn't want to pounce on him like a prey in the middle of a classy restaurant. His eyes finally met her glazed ones, giving her a subtle teasing wink as she pretended to give a look of disapproval.

But this was exactly the reason she decided on such a skimpy dress.

She tries to preoccupy her mind with a new topic.

"So how did you find this place?" Averie inquired, admiring the view of everything once more. She's never been to somewhere as fancy before.

"I came across it a few years ago when I was out with a date," Draco easily replied.

"It's quite the perfect place for a date," he obviously states.

Averie immediately understood that he had taken other women here. Why was she surprised? It was what she expected.

But she still couldn't suppress the green poison absorbed from the thought of it.

"Of course it is," she scoffed.

She was just one of the many women he had dragged along to this location.

"Are you getting nice deja vu being back here again? Does the wine bring back some nice memories?"

"Don't do that," Draco looked unamused. "Of course I've been with other women."

"So how many girls did you drag along here? Ten?" she started pettily guessing. She pretends to gasp as he narrows his eyes, unfolding his annoyance. "More?"

"For the record it was only two," Draco replied almost bitterly.

Averie found herself falling silent, eyeing the table in front of her. She didn't know why she was making such a big deal of it—it wasn't. She was perfectly fine with the fact that he had been a player before her. Hopefully it was no more, she thought.

It was just the fact that other women had got to experience this version of him, something she rarely ever saw. Draco Malfoy was a true gentleman to his women. And Averie was completely jealous. It was a foreign feel, something added to the list of previously unknown feelings. She wanted him to be all hers, no one else's. Even realizing that many girls in this restaurant had their eye on Draco—while being on a date themselves—had Averie nervous.

What if he noticed?

What if he saw and realized how much prettier the other girls are, or how classier they were, or how full of lust they seem to be for him. No one compared with Averie for the last one.

"It's not like I'm your first either," he says so confidently.

Averie didn't know why he was so set on that, but then again she never told him otherwise. She never told him. Should she? Averie debated in her head whether to tell him or not, but ultimately decided that he should probably know.

"That's where you're wrong."

"What?"

"You actually were. Not my first date but first—others."

Draco had one of his confused looks on his face. The one of not sheer confusement, but one of wonder. As if he didn't believe it. He wouldn't.

"I was your first?" he asked again for clarification. "Ever?"

She shyly nodded and heard him take a deep inhale.

"You and Nott never..."

"No. Never."

"But he was your boyfriend?" Draco implied.

"I was a virgin before..."

"Milan," he finished, running his one hand through his hair.

She nodded. "I was saving myself for the right person. And the right moment. That and many other reasons."

His eyes flashed with a certain look. At first she thought what she said had come off the wrong way, that he now thought she was upset at him for taking something so valuable. But that wasn't it, she gave it to him just as willingly.

"You didn't tell me that," Draco added, saying almost guiltily. "Fuck. Why didn't you tell me that?" he almost fumed.

Averie recognized the feeling of guilt in his attitude. Guilty for taking away what was hers and only hers. Only he didn't. He wasn't stealing it out of her pocket and running with it. She gave it to him. Surrendered herself for him and he took care of her for the night.

Averie firmly but still politely grabbed his forearm, causing him to look up into her eyes. "I wanted it. I did."

"Why didn't you tell me," he softly asked.

"Does it matter now?" she sighed.

"Yes."

The waiter brought out two plates of extravagant fine dining food, which had paused their conversation for the time being.

Averie knew that Draco was secretly beating himself up for sleeping with her as a virgin. She wondered if he knew then, would he have stopped? Would he have kept going because she said it was okay? Or would he have ended it before it began. Would they be on this date right now if they hadn't slept together?

The odds of fate were crucial, unbending. Who knew what would have been if not for the night in Milan.

She wonders what she would be doing at this precise moment if she hadn't been chosen into the intern program. Definitely not be on an intimate date with famous multi-millionaire Draco Malfoy. That was for sure. Even if she joined the program earlier, had all of this attraction started from the bar on Averies first night here?

"You once said that you were only in the fashion industry to prove your father wrong. Is that true, Draco?" she heard herself ask.

Afterwards she regretted it, seeing the slight shift in his face. Her mouth split words that she didn't even register, how had she remembered him saying that?

The few seconds of silence forced her to wait by stabbing pasta with her fork, anxiously waiting for his words.

"It is true." She guessed he didn't have a great relationship with his dad based on the clipped tone he used to respond.

"Is that really the only reason you got involved in fashion?" she asked, curious about him.

A ghost of a smile graced his lips for a second, before returning to normal after taking a bite of his fish food—whatever he ordered in Italian.

"No."

"Care to elaborate?" she almost rolled her eyes again after he stopped talking.

"So bossy," he clicked his tongue. "Have you heard of a certain thing called patience?"

"No," she mocked his tone.

"I like the individuality," he finally responds. "I like how different everyone is—with dreams and goals and designs. No one has the same creative ideas. Everything is unique, just like the people in the world."

"That's deep," she nodded along as she ate.

"Yeah. But also I'm doing it to spite my father. That's not typically a first date topic, though."

Averie heard the slight cut in his voice and immediately itched to hear more.

Was he sprouted from unloving parents as well? Averie thought she could recognize the signs, knew them from a first hand experience. She had thought he was spoiled rotten, but maybe that wasn't the case entirely. After all, he was right—everyone was unique. Every story was unique. She wanted to hear his. That would have to wait, though. After all, he did say it wasn't a first date topic.

Averie attempted to hide a private smile at the thought that they were probably going to have a second date—granted this one ended decently enough.

But she was having a good time, and she secretly knew he was as well. Not just from the way his eyes were possessively glued to her body, but by how relaxed he was. Of course he was visibly nervous as well, so was she, but Averie had never seen him in such a setting fit for him. It was romantic, how classy he was.

"Can I ask you a question?" he says, eyes focused on swirling the wine glass around in his hand.

"Of course."

"Why did you ever go out with Nott?"

Averie drew in a breath, stringing together words to thoroughly respond in truth.

"I thought he was good for me," she sighed. "He turned out to be so...different."

"Was he good to you?" he quickly asked.

Averie stilled.

Was he?

If she was honest, she hadn't thought much before of how he treated her. In those moments she didn't think it was harmful, but she wasn't at all happy when she was with him. That should have been the first red flag—when that started to happen.

"I dunno," she admitted.

"Not as good as you have been tonight," she added, timidly looking up at him through her thick lashes.

Draco merely looks at her with those sharp crystal eyes of his.

"Has he ever hurt you?" he implored.

Averie was taken aback by these questions. Did he think Theo was hurting her? He was, but not in the way Draco might've thought.

"Draco...No, not like that."

He reaches for her free hand resting on the table. "I have to make sure. I used to work with him, you know. I've known things..."

Averie squeezed her hand in his. "Thank you for being so good to me."

She felt how Draco mindlessly cared about her, how he didn't want to show it, but was soft for her. That meant a lot. He has changed incredibly. For her. And in return, she was starting to submit to her addiction for him.

By now Averie had eaten all she could but not even half of her plate was finished. She reckoned had this not been their first date, she would have had a much larger appetite. The nerves had simmered down as best as they would, which was enough for now.

"More wine, Miss," a waiter asked, ready to pour some more.

"None for me, thank you."

He goes on to ask the same to Draco, who politely waves him off as his eyes were still on Averie.

"We'll take the check."

"No dessert, sir?" the well-ordered waiter asked as he took the check out from his back pocket.

"I have other plans for dessert," Draco slyly responds, throwing a wink in Averies direction.

Even if he made it out to be a joke, or if he actually had other plans that didn't involve taking off clothes, Averie had plans of her own. She just hoped he had the same ideas. So she mirrored his smirk, sitting back comfortably in the chair studying him as he paid for their dinner. His lips were semi permanently stained by the wine, looking so delicious and soft. She allowed her eyes to drift down a bit further—if he was allowed to check her out why couldn't she?

Averie had absolutely no complaints on how he looked tonight—only that he had way too many layers of clothing on.

Draco patiently waited for her to finish the glass of water she had ordered before, meanwhile fetching their coats.

As she finally stood up while Draco was out of sight, Averie felt a pair of eyes glued on her backside. An uncomfortably cold hand grazed the insides of her thigh, making her jump out of her skin from the sudden intrusion. She looked behind her to the culprit—a greasy overweight man, who was cackling at her state of shock. His hand was still roaming around her skin and Averie felt paralyzed for the time being, not even having enough energy to step away, though she knew she had to.

But then a new hand viciously slapped away the one on her thigh, and immediately she was being hauled into a sturdy chest. Mint and pine. She breathed in and out, comforted by the warmth on her cheek, and she knew she was safe.

"Touch again and you'll lose that hand," she vaguely heard the chest rumble.

Averie was guided out of the restaurant and into the stairwell. Once again Draco swept her into his strong arms and carried her down the stairs without saying a word. She didn't protest. Her feet landed down on the ground as if she was weightless, and Draco was then handing her back the black coat.

She didn't want to put her coat on.

Not when she received so much eye attention from him in the small sparkly dress. He was eating her skin up all night, just through his eyes. But she soon found it hard to keep warm out of it, especially in the winter air. It was hard to resist Draco as well, insisting that she just put it on.

"I don't want to."

"Well then I don't want to hear it if you get a cold. All I'll say is 'I told you so'," he shrugged, going to open the door.

Averie scoffed out of defeat, grabbing her coat from his arm where it lay. "Fine."

She shimmied the fabric onto her arms while glaring at Draco, who was looking quite pleased with himself.

"Are you ready?" he asked, already guiding her through the door with one hand on her back.

She hadn't thought of where they were going after dinner, usually her date nights ended here when she was with Theo. But all Averie craved was to be cocooned in warmth, preferably with Draco.

"Mhm."

The two casually walked outside, and Averie flinched at the contrast of temperature. On instinct she wrapped her arms around Draco's, feeling sheltered by his tall body.

Outside there was a pair of two men smoking cigarettes in the night air. They both were checking Averie out from her bare legs to her now covered chest. Their disgusting smiles creeped her out more, wondering why some men were like this. Draco protectively tucks her into his side, and continues to steer them away from the alley.

Averie smiled to herself again as they turned a corner into the main streets of London, feeling like his girl.

And she was.

A/N

ugh so cute so cute i cry

i actually like this a lot 🥰🥰 draco is so adorable like STOP BEING SO SHYYYY

i promise he isn't so shy next chapter if u know what i mean ;)))

adore u

-hay🦞

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

428K 18.7K 85
in which a dark and little bit twisted malfoy sister finds herself staring at a very beautiful blonde witch. violetta malfoy has never been in love b...
108 9 13
Sequal to Screw You, Malfoy. 🔞 18+ 🔞 Mature and sexual themes. Cassandra and Draco are adjusting to life post war and finding their footing with t...
12.5K 453 46
❛𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞, 𝐈 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭❜ Grieving over your brother's death sends you into a...
172K 4.6K 89
Coraline Scott fell in love with a man she despised all throughout her life. Their love is a mystery...Her life is a mystery. What happens when every...