kazoku๏ธฑ๐‰๐‰๐Š โ€ง ๐Š๐๐‰ โœ“

By pinkbunny-

|๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ| โDon't go easy on me, princess. I'm here to kill your entire family after all.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”... More

ๅนฝ้œŠ โˆ™ ๐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ
ๅฎถๆ— โˆ™ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐š
ๆ•้ฃŸ โˆ™ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฒ
้‡Ž่›ฎ โˆ™ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ
่‹ฆใ—ใ‚€ โˆ™ ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
ๆœฌ่ณช โˆ™ ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
ๅ‚ตๅ‹™ โˆ™ ๐๐ž๐›๐ญ
่กŒๅ‹• โˆ™ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ
็‹ฉ็ŒŸ โˆ™ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ
ใ‚ชใƒณใงใ™โˆ™ ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ง
ๅญ็Œซ โˆ™ ๐ค๐ข๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง
้‡ๅœง โˆ™ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž
ไปฅไธŠ โˆ™ ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ
ๅพฉ่ฎ โˆ™ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž
ใ‚ขใ‚ตใ‚ทใƒณ โˆ™ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ
ๆ†งใ‚Œ โˆ™ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ 
ใƒ”ใ‚ซใƒ–ใƒผ โˆ™ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ž๐ค-๐š-๐›๐จ๐จ
็Šฏไบบ โˆ™ ๐ฅ๐š๐ฐ๐›๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ
ใƒ•ใ‚งใƒ โˆ™ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ
ๅˆถ้™ โˆ™ ๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
ๅ…ฅใ‚Œๅขจ โˆ™ ๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐จ๐จ๐ž๐
่ช“ใ† โˆ™ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐๐ ๐ž
ใƒˆใƒฉใƒƒใƒ— โˆ™ ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ
ๅฎถๆ— โˆ™ ๐ค๐š๐ณ๐จ๐ค๐ฎ
ๆญ“ๅ–œ โˆ™ ๐š๐๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž
้›ช่พฑ โˆ™ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐š
ๅˆๆ‹ โˆ™ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ
็›ฎ้š ใ— โˆ™ ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ž๐
่ฃๅˆ‡ใ‚Š โˆ™ ๐๐จ๐ฎ๐›๐ฅ๐ž-๐œ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ฌ
ๅ‰ฒใ‚ŒใŸ โˆ™ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐
ๆ•…ไบบ โˆ™ ๐๐ž๐š๐
ๆ‰‹ๆ”พใ™ โˆ™ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ก
่ก€็ตฑ โˆ™ ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐ž
ๆ•™่จ“ โˆ™ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
็พๅœจ โˆ™ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ

ใƒผ้€ฑ้–“ โˆ™ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ค

4K 421 261
By pinkbunny-

━━━━━━⋆⋅⋅⋆━━━━━━
❝𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐭❞
━━━━━━⋆⋅⋅⋆━━━━━━

🎧

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ:
[ᴋᴇʟsᴇᴀ ʙᴀʟʟᴇʀɪɴɪ, ʜᴀʟsᴇʏ - ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ]
0:00 ●────────────── 3:21
↻ ʀᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ⇉ sᴋɪᴘ ♥️ ʟɪᴋᴇ
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

▮▯▯▯▯▯▯▯

Jungkook froze, heart pounding in his chest while Jieun just sat there, looking a bit worried, but not as alarmed.

"Hide," he said, quickly snatching the Plan B box from the counter to throw in the trash. "In the bedroom, now."

Jieun obeyed, disappearing through the corridor of his room as he nervously looked for any trace that she had spent the night with him. She had taken her dress and bra from the chair on the way, which was a good thing and he felt safe to move to the foyer, but then his eyes caught the lacy panties hidden on the corner of the kitchen floor.

"Shit," he hissed and shoved the small piece inside his pocket.

BANG BANG BANG.

"I'm not leaving until you answer!"

Sighing, Jungkook stopped in front of the door, counted to three, then swung it open.

"Ahh— so you are home," Jisoo snipped, walking past him without an invitation. "Thanks for answering the hundred of text messages I sent you last night and making all of us believe you were dead!"

Jungkook followed her inside. "Yeah? Why you're the only one here if they all thought the same thing?"

She ignored him. "What the hell happened to you? You wander off like nothing, disappear, and don't answer your phone?"

"Jisoo."

"Not one single: yes, I'm alive or thanks for checking in. Even a smiley face would have been great."

"I was—"

"You know, I'm not trying to act like a worried mother, but you are acting like a child these days. We, as your friends, need notifications!"

"Jisoo!" Jungkook roared.

"What?!"

He sighed. "I need you to leave."

Jisoo fidgeted, brows furrowing. "Huh?"

"You need to leave," he repeated. "I was out last night with my cousin and he took me to this nightclub, that's why I left the pub early," he explained softly, hoping she'd understand. "I'm sorry for not answering your calls but can we please talk later? I'm having the worst hangover."

His friend scowled, crossing her arms; the stance showed him that she wouldn't. "You don't have any cousin living in the city."

"He came to visit."

"Mm... Where is he now?" she looked around suspiciously and he panicked. "Perhaps in your bedroom?"

Jungkook bolted in her direction, preventing her from taking another step further by blocking her way. "He's not here. He left this morning."

"Oh, really? 'Cause I think you're lying. Why in the world would—" Jisoo frowned at the piece of purple lacy material slipping from his pocket. "What's this?" she took it before he could stop her.

Jungkook closed his eyes, waiting for that one question.

"Were you...?" His friend stared at him in horror and something very close to disgust. Her eyes widened at the new realization. "Don't tell me—Is she here?"

"Jisoo," his voice dropped volume, carrying the same warning tone when he had to be professional with her inside the station. "I'll call you later. Go home," he asked, serious, giving a quick check at the bedroom door. "Please."

"I can't believe you..." she breathed.

Disturbed, Jisoo shoved the panties back to him. However, Jungkook wasn't counting to hear her voice crack or to see her eyes blurry with tears before she turned and immediately marched towards the exit to follow her, lucky to reach for her wrist in time.

"This is part of the job," he whispered. "Nothing else. It'd be over soon. I swear."

Jisoo didn't want to hear it and slammed the door shut herself, making him blink at it before his head hung in defeat.

Seconds later, he heard the quiet, slow steps coming from the bedroom and returned. Jieun was standing still in the middle of the living room, back in her dress, her hair down, arms around her body. 

Jungkook feigned an apologetic smile. "Sorry. That was my friend."

"She sounded upset."

"Most of the time," he joked. "I wasn't answering her calls, so she came over to see if I was okay... After the kidnapping event, it's expected for her to do things like that."

The silence that followed between them turned to an uncomfortable one. While he was trying to come up with something to ask, Jieun already had one ready.

"Is she the one you were talking about?"

He blinked. 

"The one you wanted a future with."

Jungkook pursed his lips, lowering his eyes down, and noticed the small lacy fabric in his hand. A lifeless smile tugged at his lips. "Yes," he confirmed and looked up. "I don't know about now."

For a minute, Jieun was quiet. He hoped he hadn't made her feel uneasy with Jisoo's visit because it'd definitely fuck everything up. He released a breath, waiting for her to respond.

"Why?"

"She's too complicated," he answered, approaching her slowly. "I'm not looking for the complicated these days. I like it when women uncomplicate things... When they make me feel unique... when they surprise me in the middle of the night with a call... who makes me laugh and do the craziest things," he brushed the back of fingers across her cheek, pushing her hair from her shoulder, "one after the other."

Jieun closed her eyes, her skin responding to his touch and nearness. It was as if a tiny fire had been set all over her body. "You said lawbreakers aren't your type," she whispered.

"Yes," he whispered back. "I don't know about now."

She bit her lip to keep herself from saying something stupid. He closed in on her, their chests pressing against one another and she wondered if he could feel how fast her heart was beating. 

"One week you said, huh," he asked.

Her head bowed slightly and nodded. 

"Well," his fingers curled around her jaw to tilt her head back so she could look at him. "Then we better make the most of it."

Jieun frowned, her gaze curious and amused. "What?"

Walking without her realizing, Jungkook nipped softly at her neck and ran his hands up her waist. "I want to enjoy this week while you're still here as much as possible." 

"So... you want me to keep coming back?"

"If you want to keep coming back," he said, moving his palms to push against the door on either side of her head. "Now you know my address."

Jieun's heartbeat was out of control and she didn't think she could stand the closeness much longer without ripping her clothes off. Her body was wound so tight, every little touch or kiss from him and she felt herself about to explode. 

"I'm not sure if the others will like it..."

He raised his brow. "Do you care?"

Feeling the rush of heat flare through her, Jieun smiled and pounced on him to wrap her legs around his waist. "Can I answer that question in some other way?"

Jungkook grinned and in the next blink, he was shutting the door of his bedroom with his foot.

▮▮▮▯▯▯▯▯

ʜᴀᴘᴊᴇᴏɴɢ ᴅᴏɴɢ

Jieun was taking one slow step at a time up the stairs of the apartment; shoes in her hand, trying to prolong her journey for as long as she could. She wasn't prepared to face their questions and the looks the boys would possibly throw at her.

If she was lucky, maybe they would pretend nothing had happened.

But she didn't believe in luck.

With her hand on the railing, Jieun blinked up through the staircase and froze at the sight of Namjoon staring down at her from their floor, wearing the same clothes from the night before, his arms crossed, hair tousled. 

The answer to her luck beliefs came faster than she expected. The look in his eyes said it all; it was so evident he was just waiting for her to pick up a fight. A fight she had no desire of getting herself involved in.

Exhaling, Jieun rushed up the stairs, hoping he'd let her cross when she passed by him. To her surprise, he never blocked her way with his body or his hand, but his voice did.

"How was your night?" 

Jieun stopped. And turned.

She glared at him in righteous rage, wanting so much at that moment to punch that angry look off his face when he knew very well how much of this was entirely his fault. And yet, as much as her hand curled tightly into a fist, she couldn't bring herself to take a swing at him.

She gave him a smile that matched his fakeness perfectly. "Amazing."

Namjoon shook his head, arms still tightly crossed. "Everybody here knows how much of a stupid girl you can be... but I didn't think it'd be at this level."

For better or for worse, her anger overshadowed the shock she might have otherwise felt at this accusation, and lashed out at him. "Are you really talking about me?" she asked, her head tilted. "I could have sworn the last stupid decisions were made specifically by you."

"And you didn't when you decided to release Jeon?"

"The contrary," she folded her arms. "By releasing him, he helped us with the problematic officer. His father's dead, we have the money, now we're free to go—what's your next argument?"

To her utter consternation, Namjoon continued to appear unfazed. "Is this how you try to take back at me? Sleeping with him?"

"Take back?" she shrugged with contrived nonchalance. "I have no idea what you're talking about, RM."

"I let Yeo Jingoo go for precaution," he clarified oddly composed for someone who wanted to throw her down the stairs. "Because I don't trust Jeon's guts. Perhaps his goals were valid, but a man like him, who doesn't deserve the police's trust, certainly doesn't deserve the trust of people like you and me—and yet, here you are, seeking him out for absolutely no reason."

"What do you know about my reasons? Maybe I do have."

"You don't!" Namjoon growled and she took a step back as he stepped forward. "You don't have any. What you did—what you're doing—is acting like a teenage girl who wants to make that ex jealous, but just let me remind you that we are not teenagers anymore and your decisions can irreversibly affect this group. If you really wanted to stand up to me for what I did, you could have shown up with any other loser, NOT THAT ONE!"

Jieun sucked in a breath, feeling the heat flood her cheeks in anger. Her voice was steady as she spoke, "Have you ever stopped to think that I don't want any other guy and that's what made me look for him?" 

His mind drew a blank.

"You didn't, right?" she smiled. "Of course not. It's so typical of you." The more she talked, the more his gaze turned icy. "I won't lie. I did want to get back at you when I showed up at that club for the first time and saw you with someone else. Using him to make you jealous was of my childish ways to get even, but the reason behind it... it's another story."

Namjoon stared at her in bewildered dismay. 

"Asking for time, keeping our relationship a secret, making out with random women when I'm not around to see, all the excuses. And for what? To leave me in your private shelf and only use it when you feel like it?" she scoffed. "Yeah, I don't think so."

"What are you talking about?!" he spat, indignantly. "I asked for time because we're both still working in this goddamn city!"

Jieun rolled her eyes. "The only thing I can hear is another excuse every time you open your mouth to say that," she stated. "I'm not looking for complicated men... I like it when they uncomplicate things. Unfortunately, you don't fit in the category."

"You can't consider it as me cheating when we're nothing yet!"

"Oh, really?" she snarled, her voice echoing throughout the hallway. "Do you want me not to care? Is that what you want? Great, from now on, is zero fucks given! I hope you do the same thing!"

"Jieun!"

Jieun turned once again, her finger aimed at his chest. "And if you even think about going after him, I swear I'll beat the living crap out of you," she hissed. "I'm not speaking metaphorically this time..."

Namjon's jaw and fists clenched. "Are you seriously threatening me because of this punk?"

"I am," she said without blinking. "I don't expect anything but fun from this officer but for now he's actually the man I want to spend my last miserable days here and you won't meddle in."

Not wanting to keep with the argument or wait for his response, Jieun entered the apartment, leaving the door open for him. If he ever went back inside, she never heard and quickly moved to her bedroom, never pausing to see who was in the living room, well aware of the fight going on. 

"Oh, Cinderella is back," Mai quipped from behind her book, lying on the bed. "With a new dress and everything."

Jieun sighed, tossing her shoes aside. "Didn't Hyunjin's big mouth made the favor of telling everybody?"

"Well," she shut the book to smile at her. "So it's true? You and the officer?"

"Yeah."

The dark-haired woman sat up, watching her friend sink on her own bed. "You chose the worst way to piss Namjoon off, Jieun. He hates this guy... with a passion."

"Good. Let's pray he takes this hate he feels, forces it down his throat, and maybe hopefully choke and die with it."

"Geez," Mai laughed silently. "Just when I thought you guys were finally hitting it off..."

"He's an idiot, Mai," Jieun turned her head on the pillow to look at her. "How long have I been dealing with the same shit? Since I was 17. He had enough time to figure things out and should've already have made up his mind a long time ago—this irrational fear to be with me doesn't make any sense."

"He doesn't want to lose you," she said softly. "Jongin was crazily in love with Jennie and look what happened. She left him soon as she found out about his crimes."

Jieun made a face to the ceiling as if Mai had just made the stupidest comparison of all. "How's that the same with my situation?"

"It's not," Mai agreed. "But learning what he did was enough for her to leave. It was a disappointment. Namjoon knows he's not a saint and thinks that in the first mistake he makes, you'll react in the same way—it'd only make things worse because you guys are always together. Not like Jennie and Jongin, who could part ways."

Jieun fell silent.

"So he postpones, and postpones."

"Well, I'm tired of waiting," she shifted uncomfortably from the sting and got up from the bed. "I'm too young with too many crimes on my back to keep wasting time—I'm gonna shower."

Mai frowned at her clumsy movements. "What's wrong with your legs?"

A blush plastered on Jieun's features as she combed her hair and left the room without giving an answer, but still could hear the woman's laughter from the inside.

"We're making rounds today for Akagi! Hope you can walk by then!"

┏━━┛ ᴷ ᶻ ᴷ┗━━┓
☠️
┗━━┓ᴷ ᶻ ᴷ┏━━┛

▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

Jieun tucked a piece of carrot in her mouth as Jungkook poured some oil into the pan. She paused behind him, gazing at everything he had set on the counter, and plucked up a bottle of soy source. "I'm not the worst cook either... I can make the sauce."

He turned, grinning. "Didn't you say you only wanted to stand and watch?"

"People can change minds, Jeon," she reached for another bottle; his hand came over to halt her. "What?"

"Your place is in the living room. Waiting," he jerked his head. "There're movies—you name it. This won't take me long."

Jieun smiled brightly, twisting her wrist to grip his instead and pull him in closer to her face, humming, "Are you afraid that I'll poison the sauce, chef?" Then, she drew back, satisfied with the heavy-lidded gaze he offered and moved around him. "Where're your pans?" 

"Bottom cabinet," he answered and Jieun's back practically burned at the gaze he was no doubt giving her. 

She bent over, pulling back the small door to peer in and reached in to adjust a large one that was on top as several others clattered in her way and nearly fell out. Fully aware she was being stared at, she managed to drag out a decent-sized pan huffing, "What about you start looking for a new cabinet where all these pan can fit?"

Jungkook approached her from behind, rumbling, "I don't mind having them there. I'm good fitting big things into small spaces."

"Oh, my god," Jieun muttered under a laugh, straightening up. "Is this the kind of thing your wife will be forced to hear?"

"What?" he feigned innocence. "Did I lie? They all fit, no matter how deep you shove them in."

Smiling, she pursed her lips and nodded. "You made your point. Stay with the same cabinet, then. I don't care," she pushed him back a few steps to allow her a little space to squeeze past his body.

"I will," he winked.

Jieun placed the pan on top of the stove and began to work on the sauce, chopping up the garlic and throwing it in with the sesame oil. The sizzle of meat filled the air, background noise to their light conversation and teasing that passed between them. 

It had been a while since Jieun had entered the kitchen to cook something. She never had good kills in the kitchen, though helping instead of sitting around and waiting for him to finish his famous dish when she could be doing something to speed up with process sounded like a much better idea.

Jungkook only learned about Jieun's proud trait when she was refusing to ask for his help to open the pasta sauce. Eyeing her movements carefully out the corner of his eyes, he watched, while dicing the tomatoes, her moment of struggle to open the jar. 

Just as he was about to open his mouth, the glass slipped from her hands, colliding with the pan handle and spilling its content on the floor, including on her clothes and cheek.

Both jumped back a little and while Jieun had taken most of the hit, his white shirt also had a few drops on it. When she turned to face him with a sheepish expression, he fixed the temperature of the stove. "Now, that I was afraid of."

Biting her lip, Jieun looked down at the sea of red on the floor. "Sorry... I'll clean it up."

"No, don't move," he warned, crouching to pick the broken glass before standing up with a sigh. He threw the pieces on the trash and guided her to the sink. "How many of these disasters have you caused at home?" he spoke lowly into her ear as his hands covered hands, scrubbing them with soap.  

Jieun let out a weak sigh. "A few."

"And how many houses have you burned?"

At that, she looked over her shoulder, lifting her hand to splash water at his face. Even if he was expecting that he feigned annoyance, forcing her hand down the sink. He stepped closer until she could feel him pressed against her back, then bent his head down to nip the base of her neck. "Why you're being a brat today, hm?"

Unconsciously, Jieun tilted her head to the side to give him better access and Jungkook took advantage of it, dragging his tongue up and down to her ear.

"You know what happens when you do that."

His deep and raspy voice sent shivers down her spine like it was the first time he was talking to her, eliciting all sorts of thoughts. Jieun couldn't stop the small whine from escaping her mouth just as he finished up rising her hands and closing the faucet to turn her around.

His hands tightened on her waist, easily picking her up to place her on the counter. Her breath caught in her throat at how easy it was for him to move her at his will. Now sitting eye to eye with him, she gained a whole new perspective.

Hands traveled up to her thighs, to the back of her knees to part them and pull her even a fraction closer. A heady moan was her only reply but it wasn't enough. He knew he had to step up the pleasurable torture a little more. His lips trailed down her neck, pausing to place open-mouthed kisses every now and then.

"Is it me or the kitchen is part of another fetch of yours?" she teased, hot breath caressing his skin, fingers clenching the hem of his shirt to tug it up—then, Jungkook stepped back.

"Who knows?" he wiped a small drop of sauce from her cheek with his thumb before taking to his mouth and sucking it. "Maybe it is."

To her dismay, he left her sitting on the counter, leaving his warmth with him.

"Stay there while I clean this up," he said, collecting a few paper towels. "There's still glass on the floor and you're barefoot."

Jieun folded her arms with a pout, receiving a smirk from him.

One that she'd definitely miss.

▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 254 21
I'm so sorry that I wasn't there for you when you needed someone. Sorry. No matter how many times you say sorry, a sorry won't change anything.
23.7K 1.2K 30
"สœแด‡สŸแด˜ แดแด‡, ษขแด‡แด› แดแด‡ แดแดœแด› แด๊œฐ แด›สœษช๊œฑ แดแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ" "แดส แดŠแดส™ ษช๊œฑ แดแด€แด‹ษชษดษข ๊œฑแดœส€แด‡ สแดแดœ ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ ษขแด‡แด› แดแดœแด›" โ˜ฝ ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ โ˜ผ โœท ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ ใ€€ ยท ใ€€ หš * . ใ€€ ใ€€ใ€€ *ใ€€ใ€€ * โ‹† ใ€€ . ๐˜‘๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ถ๏ฟฝ...
103K 7K 88
๐€ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐. ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐š๏ฟฝ...