๐˜ฝ๐™€ ๐™ˆ๐™” ๐™’๐™„๐™๐™€๐™” | ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ...

By niyahxbaji

| ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ "๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ" ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜น ๐˜‰๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ | "๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ... More

Intro
#1
#2
#3
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#11
#12
#13 pt. 1
#13 pt. 2
#14
#15
#16
#17 pt. 1
#17 pt. 2
#18
#19
#20
#21: the end

#4

3.8K 118 188
By niyahxbaji

•••

Your POV

"Riley, quit shooting at me." Huey said.

"Why? It's not like it's taking away yo health." Riley rolled his eyes.

"Because it's annoying." Huey argued back.

"I don't care." Riley said, causing Huey to slap the back of his head.

Riley then tackled him and they started wrestling. Huey threw a punch and Riley tugged on his Afro.

"The game starting." I lazily said, eyes still on my phone screen.

Riley let go of Huey and quickly grabbed him controller. Huey then grabbed his controller and they asked continued their game like they never even fought. Such a sibling thing to do.

I was honestly bored. I was just laying across the couch with my phone in my hand wearing shorts, a crop top, and jacket. I didn't plan on going anywhere, I just wanted to be comfortable.

I was thinking about doing some digital art for people, which was a side hustle to make money, or I could bake something for Mikey. Especially after learning he has a sweet tooth, he could be my taste tester.

I sat on the couch for a couple more moments, trying to decide to do art or bake, when I heard a knock at the door. I didn't move an inch. Then there was another knock.

"Ayo, Y/n, get that. We in a match!" Riley commanded me.

I let out an aggravated groan.

"Can you get the door please, Y/n?" Huey asked.

"I don't feel like it. They can come back later or leave a not-" I paused when I got a text notification.

Unknown: hey, it's Mikey
Unknown: come open the door

"Nevermind, I'll get it." I said and got up.

I walked over to the door, opening it slightly. I peek my head through the door and come face to face to a bare chest. I look up to see a smiling Mikey looking down at me. I rolled my eyes at his expression.

Then I looked back to what he was wearing. He had on black uniform pants, no shirt, and a jacket over his shoulders. I'm not even gonna lie, he looked good right now.

"Didn't I tell you not to pop up to my house?" I asked leaning on the door frame.

"I didn't pop up, I texted you." He put his hands up defensively.

"You texted me after you got here."
He shrugged his shoulders.

"Your supposed to let me know that your coming at least 20 minutes in advance and what's up with the outfit?" I asked.

"This is my Toman uniform." He answered.

"Your gang has a full uniform? Do they all walk around shirtless or you just wanted to be different?" You teased him.

"Just me. I have privileges as the leader." He said, grabbing the bottom of my chin and forcing eye contact.

"If you say so." I say, pulling his hand away.

He let out a deep chuckle. "Go put some shoes on, baby, I wanna take you somewhere."

"You getting a lil comfortable, Manjiro." I said.

He chuckled. "You'll get to see Draken too, so hurry up." Mikey added on.

"Ok ok." I said, running to my room to grab some shoes.

On my way back out, I stopped by the front room. "I'm heading out with a friend. I'll text y'all when I'm on my way back." I told my brothers.

"Ight, be safe Y/n." Huey said.

I continue heading back to the front door. I saw Mikey already back on his motorcycle. Quickly, I locked the door and ran to sit behind Mikey, wrapping my arms around his waist.

Mikey started the engine and took off. We speeded down the road, taking a couple of turns. The wind blew through my braids. It was relaxing and calming.

We start to pull up to a large parking lot filled with a lot of boys in uniforms and motorcycles. Mikey started to ride slower to the front.

"The real reason I brought you here is because recently a member of Toman was put in jail for stabbing someone. Me and Draken got into a fight and Toman almost broke up. There's more, but that's the important part." Mikey said as the bike came to a stop.

"Why did a Toman member stab a person?" I asked, sliding off the bike.

"A gang named Moebius beat up his friend near death and then they raped and beat the friend's girl." Mikey explained.

"What the fuck." I said, shocked. "Tokyo is safe my ass." I mumbled to myself.

"Huh?" Mikey asked, leading me somewhere.

"Nothing." I answered back. "You gave me a recap of what happened, but didn't really tell me why I'm here."

"I want you to meet Toman, so you can meet people that you can trust. Your strong and a good fighter, you'll easily earn their respect." Mikey finally made his point.

"Ok, I don't see why not." I said, following him.

Mikey started walking up a stack of stairs. I followed close behind him. I noticed a group of guys come up to us. Within the group I see Draken. I walked up to him.

"Wassup." I greeted him, dapping him up.

"Hey Y/n, what you doing here?" He asked me.

"Mikey wanted me to me everyone." I shrugged.

Draken looked over to Mikey. They had a conversation with their eyes. Draken then made an "O" shape with his mouth in acknowledgement to something. I didn't really care enough to look into though.

I looked over the rest of the group and saw a familiar face. I tried to figure out who the person was, but I got stuck. He had long black hair and intensed facial features. He noticed my stare, so I looked away.

"Y/n, I want you to meet Toman's division captains. This is Baji, Mitsuyu, Smiley, and Mucho. Unfortunately, the Toman member I was telling you earlier was my 3rd division captain, Pah-chin." Mikey introduced me.

"Nice to meet all of you." I greeted them. They greeted me back with a "hey" or nod. I then noticed a blue hair boy behind Smiley.

"Who's that boy behind Smiley?" I asked.

"This my twin bro, Angry." Smiley said, wrapping an arm around his brother's neck.

"Cool, I have a twin too. Maybe we could all hang out?" I suggested. The two boys nodded their head in agreement.

Draken and the Mitsuyu person then walked away with Mikey, talking about private matters. Mucho walked somewhere with the twins, so now it was me and familiar guy.

Crazy right?

The familiar guy stared at me. He gazed at me hard and intensely, like he was trying to figure something out. I looked back at him and we made eye contact. I didn't dare to look away... and neither did he.

Next thing I knew, he walked up to me. He stops at least a foot away from my face. Then he grabs me up by arm and inspects my wrist. He stares at the small triangle tattoo that was marked onto my skin and smirked.

"So your back. I missed you." The familiar boy hugged me.

I hugged back in realization. He held up his wrist and pulled down the sleeve on his uniform, showing a similar triangle tattoo. It felt as if all the world's mysteries were solved. I looked back at his face and was finally able to put a name to the familiar guy's face...

"Baji Keisuke. I almost didn't recognize you with the wig." I teased.

"You know damn well that this not a wig. Thought I would never see you again, Y/n. Kazutora went to jail and you went back to America. Made me feel all alone." Baji fake pouted.

"I'm surprised your crybaby ass didn't go to jail too." I rolled my eyes, thinking back to how Baji came running to me. "Tryna steal a damn motorcycle." I scolded him.

"But didn't you come here with a gang leader." Baji hissed back.

"What? I was bored. You would've did the same thing." I shrugged.

"Maybe." Baji rolled his eyes.

"Imagine trying to steal and getting caught." I mocked him laughing.

"You had to be there to see how tense it was. All I could think about was how we could get caught and I would go to jail." Baji shivered.

"Y'all should've just listened to me." I looked down at my tattoo, "Dumbass."

Pause

So in case you haven't figured it out yet, me and Baji go way back. Me, him, and Kazutora were kinda like trio. They did dumb stuff and I made sure that they didn't get into too much trouble.

So when they tried to "steal a motorcycle for their friend's birthday" I was against it. I thought I had convinced them out of it, but i didn't. They did it anyways. Baji called my phone as an emotional wreck and the next thing I knew, the two of us were visiting Kazutora in a Juvenile center.

He took the blame for both him and Baji. The shop owner didn't want to press charges against them because he knew Baji, but the police said that some type of punishment was deserved.

A week or so after, I went back to America. The only reason I was in Japan in the first place was because Huey wanted to lean Japanese in person. I went with him so I wouldn't be left with Riley for a year.

As I was there, I met Baji and Kazutora. Two people to keep me busy while I stayed. The tattoos were a sign to show the bond that we all grew to share. I always lied and said it was marker tho. It was of course Kazutora's idea. Speaking of Kazutora...

Unpause

"Is Kazu still in Juvenile?" You asked, using Kazutora's nickname.

"Yeah, but he should be out soon. Something gonna go down after he gets out." Baji answered.

"What you mean?" You raised an eyebrow.

"Well-" Baji was cut off by someone calling you.

"Y/n come on, you still have more people to meet." Mikey said, walking up to me and wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Ok, hold up." I said, turning back to Baji.

"You remember that place where I blew up cars?" Baji asked, with a smirk.

I laughed at the thought, "yeah."

"Just meet me there tomorrow after school." He said, before walking away. I nodded in acknowledgement before watching him walk off.

"You and Baji know each other?" Mikey asked as we walked the other way.

"Something like that." I told him. He hummed in response.

"Come on, you can meet the vice captains now." Mikey said before he pulled me away with a childish giggle.

•••

New characters

Baji Keisuke - childhood friend

Nahoya Kawata "smiley" - new friend
Souya Kawata "angry" - new friend

Mitsuya Takeshita - new friend

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

570K 34.9K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
822K 38K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
40.2K 1.1K 19
๐˜ฝ๐™ก๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ก๐™ช๐™ž๐™™ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฎ/๐™ฃ ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™, ๐™ง๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐™—๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ž๐™˜๐™š ๐™—๐™–๐™จ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฆ๐™ช๐™ž๐™ง๐™  ๐™๐™–๐™จ ๏ฟฝ...
4.4K 122 6
Tommy hates it. He hates the fact that he, the biggest man ever, stares at his phone with full focus, just waiting for some guy to message him back...