Welcome To Freddy's [High Sch...

By The-Red-Triangle

Ş̵̧̹͔̞̍̈́ȧ̵͍̥̉͜v̷̛͎̐͗̄͘͝e̷̠͓͗̈́̏͠ ̷͖̤̋̑͒ů̵̮̺̬̉͑͆ŝ̴̛̯̼̼͙̖̼͚̌̏ ̴̠͔̑̍̄p̶̯͍̥̮͂͜l̸̨̙̮͉̦̟̀̅͋̔͐̅͂͠e̸̹̟̹̰͊̀͌͝a̶̩̱̽s... More

Fnaf Souls
Happy birthday
Bio Flashback
Withereds appearance
Scott accurate designs
First appearance
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷: My last call
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟸: Cat and mouse chase
Guess who
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟹: Repair withered Yellow Bear
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟻: Repair foxy
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟼: The mask
Toy animatronics/phantoms
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟽: Springlock
Springtrap gallery
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟾: Repair Freddy
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟿: Asia
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟶: Immortals death
There was never just one
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟷: Max Quarta
Silver eyes
𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟸: Unshackled
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟹: Investigation
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟹.𝟻: Investigation
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟺: 1 on 1
Fnaf Movie
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟻: Breaking minds
Yeah thats alot
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟼: Games
Christmas Eve Edit
Merry Christmas edit
Nightmare animatronics
Nightmare animatronics pt.2 Extras
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟽: Never alone
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟾: Run little red
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟷𝟿: How can I die?
𝙲𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟸𝟶: Case

𝚌𝚑𝚙𝚝 𝟺: Do robots blend in?

646 14 9
By The-Red-Triangle

If any spelling mistakes are spotted let me know.

A purple bear stands there looking at the robots on stage wires coming out of his missing ear and eyes.

"Follow me."

The band looked at the bear and there heads started twitching.

*2000*

Some kids were following a broken rabbit all the way to the back of the diner. "Where are we going Bonnie?" Said one of the kids

Spring Bonnie: to a special place. Where you can hang out with all of your favorite animatronic pals...

Forever.

*Present time*

Foxy walks out of his cove and follows the others the purple bear lead them towards the exit of the building.

"Follow me"

The robots continue to stand there and the purple bear waved at them and the robots start having flashes of a certain yellow rabbit and there eyes darken.

The robots start twitching violently and Freddy slowly sticks his foot outside the door and continues to slow walk towards this mysterious purple figure but before he can attack the figure disappears.

Freddy is left outside as he looks back at the others.

*1983*

Freddy was stationed in pirates cove on a small stage as he looked into the crowd of people.

Freddy: hey all you pirate fans. Head on down- on down- on down- on down, to pirates cove because the show is about to st-st-st-start!

Freddy turns his waist and looks at the purple curtains and his ears move up as he opens his arms. "It's our good old pal f-f-foxy!" The kids cheer and clap as Freddy looks into the crowd.

"Save me"

Freddy puts his hand up to his ear and tries to listen. "Foxy?" He says loudly.

"They'll never accept me."

Freddy: I know he's around here somewhere?

"Always alone."

Freddy: M-M-Maybe we can call him out. Foxy!

"Not one of them."

Freddy: help me out kids. Fo-Fo-Foxy!

"Eat them."

Freddy: alright kids last time and nice and loud. *chuckles* so we can get him out here.

"FOXY!"

The curtains open and foxy stands there with his famous hook and "missing" eye.

Foxy: Yar me Maties, it's me foxy and welcome-welcome to the pirates cove. Freddy best be getting back to the stage, or I'll be forced- forced to *gut the pig* make him walk the plank.

Freddy: *chuckles* have fun kids and let's kill-kill-kill them- keep our self's safe when exploring pirates cove.

Foxy: you best be getting back to the stage land lover. Because these kids are now one of us- one of us- part of the pirates cr- crew.

Freddy looks straight ahead and his arms go to his side as his head looks down deactivated.

Foxy: when in the pirates cove, remember to Adventure safe kiddies. And-and no running around in the cove, or else ye-ye be *lost forever* ye be walking the pl-plank.

"He killed us"

Foxy: oh it be adventures ye be seeking la-la-lads. Or is it that *I don't belong here* or-or-or-or is that your not a kin to the seven seas? All pirates give me a Ar-Ar-Ar an Ar *please help me* I can see all of you walking about with your pizza in hand an-and you-your *your death is near* And-and your Fredbear pops in hand like proper pirates.

Kid: mommy, mommy look the fox is weird, what happened to his hand?

Mom: that's nice dear.

Kid: look he has an eye patch look at it.

The kid walks up to foxy's stage but a security guard puts a hand on her shoulder.

Willam: hey little girl, it's not safe being so close to foxy. It's not uhhh... you really shouldn't be up here.

Kid: you don't tell me what to do. Your not my mother.

William rolls his eyes and looks at the mother.

William: please tell your waste of sperm to get off the stage.

Mother: if she wants to play with the fox, let her play with the fox.

Foxy looks at her with white eyes and starts twitching.

Kid: mom look at his face it's so stupid looking.

"Not in control"

*present time*

The four robots walked through the stinking alleys as they find aimlessly walk around.

"Help me!"

"Quiet woman no one is going to help you."

They walked in on a robbery of a poor woman and they saw the robber holding a knife they started glitching out and the lady and the robber hear some groaning they turn and see the 5 robots staring at them.

Robber: get back!

Freddy: Welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

He walks slowly towards the robber and the robber went to stab Freddy but the knife broke on impact for obvious reasons.

Robber: what the-

Freddy: now would be a good time to hold your breath.

*snap*

The lady looks in horror as Freddy drops the body. "T-Thank you." She says as she runs away from them.

Freddy and the others watch as she runs away. "Follow me." They turn around and see the mysterious purple figure looking at them. "Follow me." It said again.

They followed the bear through out the night walking through a small neighborhood with no one in sight and eventually they arrived at what looked like a school.

"Follow me."

The bear disappeared into the night as they are left outside of what looks like an abandoned school house.

They hear voices inside and Bonnie walks up to a window and puts his hand on the glass as he stares at the people inside.

Inside were the people that escaped the pizzeria. "That was a crazy experience." Said issei.

Kiba: I really wanted to fight back but I couldn't. It was like this wave of dread and fear covered my body.

Koneko: same. I was scared, it felt so... unnatural. I'm never frighten, but being in that place.. it was different.

"I think that's what spirits do." Said issei and they all look at him. "What I watched ghost hunters." Said issei in defense."

No one looked amused.

Issei: well... on the bright side, akeno said that she spotted the stray dead.

Akeno: she wasn't dead. But she probably is now.

Rias: and you found her inside a bear suit?

Akeno: indeed president.

Rias: well I would love to figure out more about that place but we are out of time. It's time you all went home.

Issei: awww, dang it. Alright I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Bonnie leans away from the glass window and looks back at the others.

*unknown location*

He pressed the button on a tape recorder and began speaking.

"August, 8th, 2017. I explored this place and found out the the exits are made of metal doors. I tried opening them but they are locked, hopefully I can find at least something to escape. This is what my... second tape. There are only 5 of these and I already used 2 I'll update once and a while to not use them all up. Hopefully I can get out some how."

*Present time*

Issei walked home alone but through out the journey home he got the feeling someone was or something was watching him.

"I feel it to partner." Said his sacred gear. "Well glad to know I'm not going crazy ddraig. Do you know where it could be coming from?"

Ddraig: it's presence seems to be everywhere. It's hard to pin down but it's the same as the one in the building lady Rias went to.

Issei: oh great. You think one of the spirits leached onto me and plans on haunting my house?

There was a long pause and the silence was loud. "You need stop watching that ghost hunter show, it's making us look like fools."

Issei: what's wrong with ghost hunters?!

Ddraig: they fake everything issei.

Issei: you don't know that.

Ddraig: I'm one of the Two Heavenly Dragons, issei.

Issei: fair point. Still fun to watch.

Ddraig: well we're approaching your house. I'm going to go take my anti-depressants and speak to my therapist. I'll talk to you later.

Issei thoughts are clear and issei just looks at his house door. "Ddraig takes therapy sessions?" The door opens and his mom smiles. "Welcome home honey. I put on ghost hunters for you already." Said his mother.

Issei: do I watch ghost hunters that much?!

Miki: you've been watching it more then your... private videos.

Issei: well turn it off. I'm going to go back to my room and watch my "private videos." Thank you very much.

Issei walks past his mother. "You don't want dinner? We got pizza." Said miki.

Issei: NO!

Miki jumped at his sudden outburst. "Don't speak to your mother like that son! You must have lost your mind." Said Gorou his father.

Issei: I'm sorry dad. I've.. seen something that I wish I've unseen.

Gorou: whatever go to your room.

Miki shivers. "Honey you mind turning the heater on. It just got really cold." Issei in a panic goes up stairs and to his room. "Calm down issei. Theirs absolutely no way a spirit followed you home." The sound of gargling could be heard out sound of issei's door.

Issei: okay. This is probably a dumb idea.

He walks up to the door and opens it but no one is their. "It was nothing. I must be really losing it." He closes his door and sighs.

Gorou: boy, what did I tell you about closing doors in this house!

Issei: I'm sorry!

Issei opens his door again and jumps into his bed.

*1983*

The phone started ringing and the guy picked it up.

William: hey John it's me, William.

John: so... what are the update?

William: before we get into that how's college?

John: it's actually going pretty good. Look there's this girl in one of my classes and you know... I kinda have a eh, fuck it I have a crush on her.

William: ah young love. Soon you'll be in a relationship like me and my wife.

John: who knows maybe even name my kids after yours.

William: funny. Anyway is there an option for you to work full time?

John: sorry there isn't. If I want to keep my car, I have to raise my grades. And this job takes to much study time.

William: you sure it's not an excuse to hang out with that girl?

John chuckles at this and William does an awkward laugh.

William: I'm joking. But anyway I understand, corporate as been on my ass ever sense that child incident today.

John: oh yeah I heard about that. How she holding up?

William: she's dead.

John: oh shit, scary stuff.

William: your telling me, I was there when it happened. Saw the fox bite off the side of her head, even got a chunk of her brain. I told the little shit not to get close, but she did and I had to clean my clothes at the laundry mat.

John: I bet they were wondering if you killed someone.

William: you bet they did. Anyway until corporate figures out what to do, we'll be storing Foxy in the backroom.

The sound of clanging can be heard down the halls.

John: hold on for a sec.

He checks the cameras and finds nothing out of the ordinary.

William: is everything ok?

John: yeah I just heard some strange noises that's all. Continue?

William: well uhhh, I was going to say that the tech guys had to change some stuff with the robots so if anything out of the ordinary happens let me know.

John: may I ask what are those changes?

William: they made sure no more of the glitches with the biting happens again, so they can't open their mouths without the animatronic parts being covered at all times. Fredbear however was the only one unchanged, our budget couldn't cover all animatronics and since he's the least problematic one out of the bunch and doesn't... you know... take bites out of peoples heads he was left unaltered.

John: didn't know we were suffering from a money problem.

William: oh yeah, I would also like to mention something new they want to add to spring Bonnie. They are changing his voice box to a girl's one.

John: Never mind we're just cheapskates. well that's a change I have to get used to. Kinda weird though.

William: yeah I know, he was personally my favorite out of the band, but the company said it tested better or something.

John: so is that it?

William: well I think so. Anyway if you see anything weird don't freak out, the place isn't haunted.

John: yeah let's keep it that way.

William: anyway let me know if anything interesting happens.

John: sure thing, and maybe after this you can give me advice on how to confront my crush?

William: sure we'll talk about that at my place over a cup of coffee.

John: the best way to talk about your problems.

William: damn right. Anyway got to go, got to feed my kids and all that.

John: good luck with that, see you later William.

William: you to.

John hangs up the phone and scratches his neck and stretches a bit.

*thud*

John: what the hell?

He checks the cameras and sees Fredbear gone and he rolls his eyes.

John: agh, no body better have taken him.

He walks down the hallway and towards the stage and he turns on his flashlight.

John: there's spring Bonnie... where the hell did the other one go?

"not me."

He hears the whispering and points his flashlight to the right where the exit is. "hello?! Who's there?!" He shines his flashlight and sees a figure standing in the shadows.

John: hey dumbass! I'll call the cops if you don't leave.

Spring Bonnie jolts to life and starts glitching.
"Welco-welco-welco-welcome to- *hell*"

John: Jesus Christ! He wasn't kidding when he said they'll be glitching out.

Spring Bonnie powers off then john points his flashlight back at the doorway as Fredbear can be heard talking. "Hey everybody. It's time to start the shooow." Fredbear said in a sing song manner.

John: guess that explains where Fredbear went.

"Hello kids it's your best bunny buddy-bunny buddy *escape now* bonnie. Are you having a great time at Fredbear's diner?" John whips around and sees bonnie standing behind some party tables staring at him.

"Your like me"

A bright white flash followed by a girl laughing comes from the room where Fredbear was in then something grabs John's arm almost crushing it he turns his head and sees Fredbear grabbing it.

John: Agh! Crap, let me go!

Fredbear: you can't eat pizza all the time. Sometimes you have to *kill* keep to the healthy snacks.

John: what did you just say?

Bonnie grabs John's shoulder and pushes him. "that's against- that's against the rules buddy."

John: get the hell off of me you stupid machines!

Fredbear: be good or we'll have to *fix you* tell your parents.

John breaks free from their grips and he grips his arm in pain.

John: you almost broke my arm! Where's the off switch on you- What the hell!

Bonnie swings his arm at him barely missing his head.

Bonnie: you know what I like- wha-wha-what I like to do for fun? I like to eat- I like to ea-ea-eat pe-people.

"Your next"

John: AGH!

He runs off and runs towards pirates cove and hides behind at table. "What the hell was that?!" He whispered to himself. "I need to call tech to get this problem fixed."

"Forgotten me."

He turns and sees the purple curtains and opens it and sees an out of ordered foxy standing there.

"I guess they didn't put you away yet. And assuming you never been upgraded your decommissioned."

He says in his thoughts and peaks out the curtains

John: I need to find away to shut these things down. Maybe there's a manual in the office.

Foxy: Ar-ar-ar, me mat-mat-matie.

John: What the fuck!

Foxy: rule breakers be walking-walking-walking-walking, the-the *start running* walking the plan-plan-plank.

Foxy lifts his hook up and and starts walking slowly towards John.

John screams and starts running fast as hell down the halls.

Foxy: no-no-no run-running. *can't leave*

He runs into his office and locks the door and dials William's number and a hurried panicked way as the door bangs in the background.

John: Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my Fucking god. Come on pick up!

The power goes out and the door swings open and a pear of glowing eyes flicker in the darkness as they lock eyes with John.

Fredbear: hey there buddy. *You're going to die like me* your not following the rules!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.6K 243 18
Ikki in Highschool DxD hero
10.5K 877 26
Just like the title suggest, Ayanokoji is in highschool dxd. Issei will still be in here, it will follow a little bit of the original story with some...
67.4K 1K 50
This a chainsaw man x highschool dxd crossover. Follow y/n as he tries to understand this new world as he strives to become the strongest being in th...
26.9K 451 23
After life deciding his fate he gave up and nothing went well, when he tried to fix it and make the changes he wanted life bit him back and killed hi...