You Are My Destiny

De YiZhanWangXianFanfic

"Raise your head " The man's voice sounded as if there was no margin for him to resist. So he reluctantly loo... Mai multe

Chapter 1. Return the Favour With Baby
Chapter 2. Get Them Back for Today's Humiliation
Chapter 3. Mrs Wang on the marriage certificate
YiZhan Stories ❤
Chapter 5. Exercise His Rights.
Chapter 6. Explain How You Became My Husband.
Chapter 7. Use This Opportunity To Repay the Favour.
Chapter 8. The Handsome Uncle Live.
Chapter 9. Come Back Fair And Square.
Chapter 10. You are Mrs Wang.
Chapter 11. Waiting for You In Beijing.
Chapter 12. You Are Exactly The One.
Chapter 13. Arrange A Wedding.
Continue to read ❤
Chapter 14......
INSTRUCTIONS
Cold Blooded Lover
Don't Be So Nice To Me
LoveSick ❤
My Precious little boy
Chapter 24. 25. 26. 27
New Chapter 54 and 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 28 and 29
Chapter 30 and 31
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 and 61
Chapter 62
❤Character List 1, Information and Reviews by Readers. ❤
Character list 2.
Chapter 63
Chapter 32.33.34 and 35.
Chapter 36 and 37
Chapter 38 and 39
Chapter 79
New Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 40.41.42 and 43.
Chapter 44 and 45.
Chapter 46 and 47
Author Note and New Story
AN.

Chapter 4. Does Mr Xiao Have a Husband?

6.1K 389 104
De YiZhanWangXianFanfic

                  Nyle Feng

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Zhan met with Nyle Feng to discuss work for three days, and his outstanding performance made Feng see him in a new light.

"No wonder Mr Xiao was appointed as the chief designer by Mr. Chen You are young and promising." Feng had an outstanding appearance and outstanding work ability. "See you in City Tianjin then."

"Mr. Nyle, you are welcome to visit and advise." Zhan shook hands politely with him.

"Mr Xiao probably hasn't relaxed for three days since coming to City Beijing. I happened to have a cocktail party to attend tonight, and I was missing companion. How about Mr Xiao join me and give me the opportunity to welcome you." Feng smiled charmingly; his eyes filled with sincerity.

Zhan only hesitated for a second, and then nodded. "Thank you, Mr. Nyle."

He was not a person who liked to join in the fun, but if he refused Feng invitation just after they reached an agreement would make him suspicious of using him to his benefit. He could only agree.

"It's my honour." Feng was personable and raised his hand to look at the watch on his wrist. "There are still three hours before the party. Why don't we pick a Suit first and then do the make up?"

"Then I'll do what you say." Zhan chuckled lightly, his beautiful eyebrows stretched softly, making people extraordinarily comfortable.

............................

Intercontinental Garden Hotel

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Afterward, they proceeded with the preparation and arrived at the venue of the party - before seven.

Wang Group had a great reputation. As soon as the vice president Nyle Feng arrived at the scene, everyone greeted him and engaged in small talk. Zhan's appearance beside him made many City Beijing upper classes quite curious.

Zhan has never liked this kind of banquet where people of power sought to build connections and played up to each other. He took quietly beside Feng and smiled lightly.

After Feng had dealt with those people, he took him to the long buffet table and picked up a gold-rimmed white porcelain plate. "Not used to it?"

Zhan also relaxed when he stayed away from the crowd. "It's fine."

"You are probably quite hungry, right? Have some food first." Feng picked up a small triangular mousse cake. The cake had a bright red cherry blossom on top. "Do you like this one?" He asked thoughtfully.

"I'll help myself, Mr. Nyle."

Feng said thoughtfully, "Do you like this?"

"Mr. Nyle, I can do it myself." Zhan was a little "overwhelmed" and reached out to take the plate.

"Mr Xiao, why don't I call you Zhan, and you can call me Feng." Feng smiled slightly with his eyes flickering brightly.

Zhan nodded, unable to refuse.

"Just give me the chance to serve a beauty." Feng also picked up some fruits before handing the plate to Zhan.

"Thank you." Zhan took the plate and saw him grab a glass of red wine while also handing a glass of Champaign to him.

They chatted for a while before there was a commotion by the door. Wang Yibo came.

He still wore a classic yet simple white shirt and black suit.
He was tall with a burgundy tie and a silk pocket square, his charming facial features were further enhanced. His eyes lifted slightly. His deep eyes were dark and sharp, calm like a mirror, but deep like the sea.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Zhan was a few meters away from him, but still couldn't ignore his oppressive force. He frowned lightly. All he wanted to do was hide.

But Feng's lazy voice rang in his ears. "He is the president of Wang Group, Wang Yibo. I will introduce you to him later."

"No...it's fine." Zhan lowered his thick long eyelashes as naturally as possible to conceal his panic.

"Are you afraid of him?" Feng raised his eyebrows lightly.

Zhan smiled and shook his head, taking a bite of the mousse cake before replying slowly. "I met Mr. Wang this morning."

"Oh... he is just pretending, with a face as cold as an iceberg, trying to act cool. He thinks he's handsome, but he doesn't know there are more people in the company with a crush on me than on him." Feng was quite proud.

While they chatted, Yibo had already slowly walked over with a wine glass. His appeared graceful and elegant.

Zhan watched him walking step by step. His eyes became wide open, and his heart resisted in every possible way.

"Mr Xiao, we meet again." Yibo's tone was as sweet as a magnetic and calm cello.

"Mr. Wang, hello."

Why was he greeting him as if he was old?

Even if Zhan narrowed his gaze, he could still feel his scrutinizing gaze, making him very uncomfortable.

"Mr. Nyle, how about you guys chat and I'll go out to get some air." As soon as Yibo came, he felt suffocated.

After he finished speaking, his cell phone rang, and the only person who would call him at this time was his baby girl Fei.

And when the call came, Zhan heaved a sigh of relief. "Sorry, I'm going to answer a call."

"Wait Zhan." Feng stopped him. "You have some mousse on the corner of your lips."

He picked up a tissue and tried to wipe it off for him, but Zhan reached out and pinched the tissue. "No, it's fine, I will do it myself."

Feng let go and Zhan quickly wiped off the mousse, and nodded with a smile before turning away. Under the warm light, he was beautiful like a fairy.

"You brought him to this banquet... you want to chase him?" Yibo slowly retracted his gaze from Zhan's back, and his gaze fell on Feng's face.

"Men naturally go after fair boys or girls. You know my old man has been urging me to get a girlfriend or boyfriend and get married. Doesn't hurt to try." Feng took a sip of the wine, showing signs of helplessness.

"Aren't you afraid that he has a boyfriend or is already married?" Yibo put one hand in his trouser pocket elegantly and gently shook the wine in his other hand while asking casually.

"He is so young and cares so much about work. He definitely doesn't." Feng believed he was right in his guts. "A man with a boyfriend or husband won't work this hard. Plus, he never dated these years. Isn't it an obvious sign of being single?"

"Good luck, then." Yibo stretched out and patted his shoulder. He smiled, but with a trace of playfulness.

"Cheers!" Feng clinked his glass against Yibo's.

Yibo drank the wine in the glass and placed it down. He then turned and left.

He pulled his thin lips as he walked. He underestimated how charming Mrs. Wang, his wife in name only, was that he attracted Feng's romantic interest.

He was single?

That would happen after they divorce three months later.

Before that, he was his - Wang Yibo's - legal wife.

Since he hinted to Feng that he was alone, was he thinking about finding someone else after the divorce?

This man appeared innocent, yet his nature was hard-to-get?

Should he play his role as his husband and do his duty to remind him that he was married......

........................................

Zhan sat on a bench next to the flower. bushes by the swimming pool, making a video call with his daughter.

"Mommy, you are so beautiful today, like a fairy." Fei saw that Zhan was particularly beautiful today and her eyes were filled with surprise.

My baby girl's mouth must be smeared with honey.

"Mommy, are there a lot of handsome uncles at the banquet?"

The little angel held up her pink cheeks lightly with both hands and blinked her big curious eyes. Zhan suddenly had a bad feeling in his gut.

"Mommy, I'm not trying to criticize you. You should take this opportunity to find someone rich and handsome so you can marry into a wealthy family. Then you'll be in a better. position and you don't have to work so hard anymore."
Fei began to help her mother plan out his life.
"Plus, you don't know how to take care of himself. I can't control what you do anyway, so it's better to find a husband to take care of you."

"..." Zhan was amused as he listened to his daughter speak like a little adult. "It's enough for mommy to have you. You can take care of mommy when you grow up."

He really didn't think about a relationship. He just wanted to make more money while he was young, so he and his daughter would have something to rely on in the future.

"Mommy, I will marry the eldest brother of Burning Boys in the future, so I won't have time to take care of you." Fei gave Zhan the cold-shoulder.

Fei was a fan of the Burning Boys group. She liked the eldest Kim Taehyung among the Seven the most. She was a hardcore fan.

"..." Zhan did not know what to say. "Then you can take care of me together."

"No, brother Taehyung has a lot of work to do. He's very busy and works very hard." Fei refused without hesitation.

"..." Was this his biological daughter?

"Mommy, I'm going to watch brother Taehyung's show, don't forget to find a husband." Fei sent a kiss across the screen and disappeared.

Zhan smiled, only his daughter could make him smile from his heart.

.............................

The swimming pool was surrounded by trees and bamboos, and it was very quiet.

He looked up to admire the deep night sky. The scattered stars in the middle of the night were shining and charming like diamonds.

"Are you Zhan?" Suddenly, a terrifying voice came, breaking the rare tranquility.

Zhan opened his eyes and saw a beautiful woman two meters away. A white flat-shoulder dress elongated. Her Knight to the Rescue slender body, but the anger on her face destroyed the beauty of her body. "Does this young lady need anything?" Zhan stood up gracefully and calmly.

"Do you know who I am?" The woman asked arrogantly.

"Does this have anything to do with me?" Zhan asked gently.

"..." The woman didn't get the response she wanted, and her expression instantly turned very ugly.

The woman gritted her teeth unwillingly. "I know Yibo and Feng. Don't you want to know what my relationship is with them?"

"Sorry, I'm really not interested." Zhan chose to turn away as the woman provoked him for no reason.

He turned and walked away gracefully.

The woman stepped forward to block his way and stated her identity. "I am Zhou Qing, the daughter of City Beijing, Zhou family. I call Yibo my brother and Feng my boyfriend. Please behave yourself, Mr Xiao."

"Mr. Feng and I are only cooperating for a project."

"You little designers use work as an excuse and are the best at using the opportunity to find a man and marry into a rich family." Qing scoffed with a laugh, looking down on men like them.

"Then let Mr. Nyle come to explain to Miss Zhou." Zhan took out his mobile phone to call Feng.

"You think I would give you the chance to complain!" Qing no longer smiled and slapped Zhan face.

Zhan was not afraid. He became even calmer and raised his hand to hold Qing wrist. "Miss Zhou, there is a line to being unreasonable!" Zhan said in a deep tone.

Qing was stunned by Zhan's sharp eyes, but she was unwilling to let go.

When she withdrew her right hand forcibly, her left hand reached out to Zhan secretly and pushed him hard.

Behind Zhan was the swimming pool. As he lost his balance and fell straight back, he grabbed Qing hand and dragged her down together.

Thump!

A splash and ripples cut the pool's surface.

Yibo, who was heading over, heard the loud sound of people falling into water. He speeded up his steps and came to the swimming pool. With the soft light from the edge of the pool, he saw Zhan and Qing, who had both fallen into the water, struggled in the pool.

"Brother Yibo, save me..." Qing noticed Yibo standing by the pool.

With a cold face, Yibo quickly took off his suit jacket and black leather shoes. With an elegant dive that drew a graceful parabola in the air, he fell into the water.

He was like a sailfish slashing through the waves. Qing smiled triumphantly at Yibo, who was swimming towards her.

But Yibo swam to Zhan's side, grabbed his long arms, and held onto his slender waist. "Hold onto me."

His eyes were deeper and darker than the night.

Zhan put his arms around his neck lightly. As they became close, he could feel the firm muscle under his shirt and his masculine strength.

In the night of early spring, the water in the pool was very cold, and he was scorching hot, staining his pale pink cheeks with colour.

After getting on the ground, Zhan consciously let go and backed away, keeping his distance. "Thank you, Mr. Yibo."

Yibo looked at Zhan, who was soaked in water, and saw that he as elegant and pure like a lotus. His watery apricot eyes looked tender and delicate.
His close-fitting suit was moist and semi-permeable, drawing out his graceful curves. He didn't expect that a thin and tall man like him would have the curves - thin waist, white skin, and long legs.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Seeing his cherry lips turn blue, he picked up the suit jacket on the ground and put it on his shoulders..

His gentleness and considerateness made Zhan feel complicated. He didn't know how to face him.

"Are you okay?" Yibo raised his hand and brushed off the excess water on his dark hair.

"Yeah." Zhan nodded lightly.

Seeing Zhan easily get Yibo attention and thinking that Yibo didn't spare her a single glance, Qing was so angry that she gritted her teeth.

"Brother Yibo, save me... Ah, I'm choking..." Qing yelled, trying to attract Yibo's attention.

"I don't have a sister." Yibo's eyes fell on Qing, who was struggling on the water. His eyes were deep and cold. "You dare to pretend to be my sister. Can you handle the consequences?"

Qing felt despair spread from the bottom of her feet to the top of her head.

"Mr....Wang. This man not only seduced Feng, but he also wanted to get close to you. You can't be fooled by this man."

Yibo ignored Qing slander. Instead, he spoke to Zhan. "Let's go."

They didn't take more than a few steps before they ran into a security guard. "Someone fell into the water. You know what to do.

..................................

Feng didn't have any interest in staying anymore. He left the banquet and called Yibo as soon as he got in the car.

"How is Zhan? Is he okay?"

Yibo called and told him that Zhan was being "bullied" by Zhao Qing.

He had tolerated with Qing for a long time, and this time it was a lesson for her.

"Very good." Yibo glanced at Zhan, who sat in the back seat. He was wiping his wet hair with a towel.

"You send him back to the hotel-"

"That's all. I'm hanging up."

Yibo ended the call, not giving Feng a chance to care about Zhan.

Zhan's wet hair lay lazily like seaweed, making his skin appear white as snow. Clear and translucent pupils, lanceted eyebrows, slender eyelashes trembling, delicate lips slightly open like rose petals,mole underlips charming but not self-aware.

Zhan saw that Yibo had finished the call before he spoke. "Mr. Wang, this road doesn't look like it heads to Four Seasons Hotel... If you are busy, I'll take a cab back to the hotel."

"Mr Xiao is here to talk about cooperation?" Yibo turned his gaze, his eyes naturally falling on Zhan face.

"Yes." Zhan pursed his lips slightly and nodded.

"As far as I know, there are many companies that came to Wang Group to discuss about cooperating on City Beijing Theater. Liu Group is just one of them, and even though it has certain. advantages, the decision maker of the project is still me." Yibo chatted naturally but his tone was suggestive, making Zhan feel more pressure.

What did he mean?

Was he going to do things to him?

What kind of beauty hadn't he seen? He should not be able to pique his interest, right?

"If Mr Xiao is here to talk about cooperation, shouldn't it be me who should be the target to please? Now this opportunity is placed in front of Mr Xiao.
Mr Xiao is unmoved, why?"  He raised his handsome eyebrows slightly and looked at him for an instant.

Zhan tried his best to meet his gaze, determined to keep his face calm and calm.

"Mr. Wang, I...

Yibo put his fingers on his thin lips and made a shush gesture, motioning him not to speak.

"Let me guess."

Zhan's heart was gripped by that uneasy feeling. Getting along with Yibo was nothing short of torture, driving him crazy, but he dared not offend him.

"Mr Xiao has a boyfriend?"

Zhan shook his head. How could he have any mood and time to get a boyfriend.

"Then... he is married and has a husband."

Zhan was startled. His beautiful eyes lightly opened

Only the Mr. Yao and his friend Xuan Lu knew about his marriage. There couldn't be a third person.

How did Yibo guess right?

It was just a contractual marriage, not considered a real marriage. After three months, three years of time would be up, and they would get divorced and become free again.

Should he admit it or not?

Zhan's mind was chaotic. Yibo was very close to him at this time, and the car was filled with his aura - the kind of faint, nice-smelling ocean-like freshness, restrained, but ubiquitous.

It reminded Zhan of the night five years ago, when he was crushed on the bed by this seemingly indifferent but passionate man, who tossed around that he almost fell apart. He had only endured such craziness once in his life. Before he knew it, his fair face was dyed with a light blush, and his ears were hot.

How could he think of that? Besides, the protagonist was right by his side, how could he think about it.

Yibo also noticed his strangeness. His white skin was pink and moist, his eyebrows were lowered, he was pure and gentle, inexplicably making people want to pamper him.

"Is it hot?" Yibo's voice at this moment sounded seducing.

Zhan shook his head quickly to stop his thoughts from running wildly and changed the subject. "Mr. Wang, please stop the car."

Yibo did not seem to have heard his request and continued with the sensitive topic. "Mr Xiao has not answered my question. Are you married and do you have a husband?"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

523K 33.7K 73
Wang Yibo is a rich playboy of 23 years, who is the only heir to their business Wang Corporation. For his handsome features, he is known as Mr. Hands...
31.3K 2.1K 36
Wang Yibo , leader of a mafia triad. He often kills to get rid of boredom. Just like this, he got himself inside a jail for a single night. And he ha...
276K 15.1K 49
❤ YIZHAN ❤ Xiao Zhan loved Wang Yibo for ten years. He got pregnant and married him as he wished. It seemed his wishes came true as he became the di...
17.1K 1.7K 27
It's Zhanyi FF... "Ying Ying!", Wang Yibo says. Xiao Zhan flinches at his place. He widen his eyes and looks at Wang Yibo. Xiao Zhan gasps and then h...