His Angel || Zeldris x Reader

By 31KiwiChan31

*Collab with the lovely Jk_bias_love ! Hurt them and I'll hurt you-* Y/N was a member of the Goddess Clan wit... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 12

2.6K 76 10
By 31KiwiChan31

~Necklace Key~

Red : admiring/ dazed / showing love

Purple : jealousy

Yellow : worried

Black : angry

Pink : shy/ flustered/ embarrassed

Grey: sad

White : teasing

green : disgusted

Blue : happy/ soft

.......

The sun arose like any other morning. The sun leaked through the curtains and into the small room.I felt hands shaking me by my shoulders. My eyes slowly blinked open. Looking over my shoulder, I saw a familiar blur of blonde hair.

"We'll be starting training bright and early today! N/N!" I rubbed my eyes as I sat up, my eyebrows curved in confusion. "N/N?" I mumbled back. Meliodas froze for a small second before laughing and rubbing his neck.

"Sorry- old habit," he quickly moved on to another topic. "Ban made breakfast so come down and eat when you're ready," Meliodas left my room with a smile. From what I remember, Ban is the Fox Sin of Greed.

I sighed and forced myself out of bed, clutching my necklace tightly with a smile. I ran down the stairs immediately after smelling the sweet scent of pancakes. "Woahhh," I mumbled to myself in shock. There was a huge stack of pancakes on one of the tables. The Sins sat at the other tables conversing and eating their breakfast. The room was much more empty than when I first saw the Sins. So I began to count-

One- mister Meliodas

Two- the scary stalker from last night

Three- a man with a plumper figure, but a sweet smile

Four- a slim man with a mustache and glasses

Five- a girl with brown pigtails

Six- a woman stood tall next to the brunette girl

Wait- where's the sevent-

"Are you going to eat something?" an unfamiliar voice met my ears. I swiftly turned around to see a tall figure with bright pink hair. Something about him was familiar.....but it was very vague.

Slowly, I managed to nod. Gowther glanced down at the necklace just in time to witness it turn black, representing anger. Gowther sensed the demonic energy, but chose to say nothing. "You are Princess Y/N, correct? I am Gowther, the Goat Sin of Lust," he bowed and walked past me and into the room.

I stood there, shy and timid. There were so many people. I clenched my necklace tighter without realizing it. Abruptly, Meliodas turned his head and gestured for me to come towards him. I hurried over and hid behind him somewhat. The brunette girl smiled brightly and held out her hand for me to take.

"Hello there~ My name is Diane! Captain was telling us all about you this morning. I had Merlin shrink me using her magic so I could say hi!" I smiled softly. She was so happy. She seemed so excited just to meet me. "You're so cute!" Diane gushed.

"T-thank you," I managed to say. The woman beside her waved and kneeled down in front of me. She glanced up at Meliodas, as if they were secretly communicating. "I'm Merlin. It's a pleasure to meet you," She gave a soft smile.

I nodded. "N-nice to meet you too," I replied shakily. I found myself holding onto my necklace tighter. Part of me felt uneasy around her, even if I had no reason to be.

"Could I take a look at your necklace for a minute? I know that it's very important to you. I'll be careful-" She reached out, but I took a small step back. "Hey, it's okay, Y/N. Merlin won't break it. I promise," Meliodas smiled, trying to persuade me.

I shook my head. "N-no!" I stated. "My friend doesn't want you to!" I spoke a little louder. I watched as their eyes went wide. Merlin hummed in thought and glanced at Meliodas before looking back at me.

"He doesn't want us to touch the necklace? Is that what you mean?" Merlin asked her questions carefully.

Maybe I can still get some information from this-

I nodded with a small hum. The necklace pulsated in my hands. It was black with the smallest hint of yellow.

Meliodas kept his gaze at the color. The demon's angry....and worried...

"How do you know that he doesn't want us to touch it?" Merlin pressed on. "I just know....its just a feeling I have...." I mumbled. "It almost feels like....he's being protective...he doesn't want anymore people to touch it," I looked up at them and their subtle shocked expressions.

Meliodas returned to his cheerful demeanor. "Okay! That's fine! How about we get you some food. Ban's one of the best cooks I know!" I nodded with a bright smile.

"Yeah!" 

..........

Once they all had finished eating, Meliodas and I went outside. He looked around and picked up a stick and handed it to me. "We'll start with this first," he explained, moving to grab a stick for himself. I nodded. "Okay,"

Meliodas gripped the stick tightly. "Alright, the first thing is to have a good grip. It has to be strong, but allow movement. If you were going to strike me with a sword, how would you hold it?" Meliodas asked me.

I adjusted my hold on the stick for it to be a little looser. "Like this?" I showed my grip up to him and he smiled. "Yup! Just like that! Now, I want you to try and hit me," Meliodas stood still. I gulped. "But- what if I hurt you?" I asked frantically.

Meliodas shook his head and giggled. "Nahh. You won't hurt me," the demon reassured me. I nodded hesitantly. "Even so, you may be young, but if you want to train, you'll have to be ready to hurt others and get hurt yourself. With that said, come and hit me,"

I ran forward and struck forward with my stick, but he blocked it with his own. I took a side swing, which he blocked as well. I watched Meliodas with intense eyes.

"As you can see, defense is also very important," Meliodas smiled. I nodded. He opened his mouth to explain something else, but I spoke first. "Try to hit me and I'll block. I was watching the way you blocked earlier," I explained with a nervous laugh. Meliodas almost seemed proud as he wore a smile.

"Alright, let's see how much you were paying attention," he swung his stick downward at my smaller figure. With two hands, I raised the stick above my head to meet his attack. All of a sudden, his stick went off course and was coming from the side. Immediately, I moved my stick to the side to block it.

The two met with a clang. Meliodas smiled and pulled away. "Good job. One always has to be ready for an attack from any direction at all times," Meliodas explained, turning his back to me for a single second. "You've been working hard- let's get you something to drink-"

I smirked playfully and ran up to Meliodas from behind, poking him with the stick. He looked down at me with a confused look. I snickered. "You lost mister," I laughed. "One has to be ready for an attack from any direction at all times," I rephrased what he said with a laugh.

Meliodas rubbed the back of his neck and laughed. "You got me," As we were both laughing, Ban walked into the garden and soon looked confused. "Did I just hear that she got you cap'n?" Ban laughed. Meliodas sighed in defeat. "She did get me!" Meliodas agreed proudly.

"Mind if I give a go at training you? Cap'n taught you the basics. Do you want to put them to use in what a real battle is like?" Ban asked. I could practically hear Oni telling me no, but I really wanted to see what I was capable of.

"I do!"

Ban smiled. "That's the spirit kid!" Meliodas gave Ban his stick from earlier. "I'll be watching from the side," Meliodas pushed Ban's head down, so he could whisper in his ear. Ban nodded. "Got it, Cap'n,"

Ban turned towards me and held his stick out and broke it in two. "That's more like it. Don't let this faze you. It's essentially the same thing as what Meliodas taught you," I nodded and held my stick out in front of me with a serious face. Ban snickered slightly.

"That your serious face? It's adorable," Ban laughed as the necklace went purple and ran forward.

I moved my sword out in front of me and ran to hit Ban. Our sticks had clashed and both of us jumped away. Ban ran forward again, but my mind was suddenly clouded and a harsh voice shouted into my mind.

"You're too slow! Be faster!"

"NO! You're doing it wrong! Again!"

"Do you think you will hurt anybody with this strength?! Again!"

"No! One more time!"

"Stronger!"

"Weak! Again!

"You'll NEVER be able to kill a demon like this!"

Ban's figure slowly began to warp. The figure was hazy- I could barely make anything out except for the sword in hand and their engulfing black hair with humongous wings. It struck fear into me and I didn't know why. My body felt paralyzed.

"THIS ISN'T OVER, YOU HEAR?!"

The voice boomed in my head, louder than before. I stumbled backwards and fell down in shock. My vision returned to normal and Ban was still coming towards me, as if he hadn't moved. I scrambled around for the stick.It wasn't in my hand-! I had to block!

When I finally found my stick, Ban was almost two steps away from me. I got scared and held my stick above my head and closed my eyes. I heard footsteps run towards us and a voice speak. "We're stopping for today, Ban," Meliodas spoke urgently.

I slowly opened my eyes to see a barrier of darkness around me. It always activated whenever it believed I was in any sort of danger. I watched as the barrier disappeared from around me. Meliodas knelt down in front of me with concern.

"You were doing so good- what happened?" Meliodas asked softly. I recalled the voices that echoed in my head and the winged man that I saw. I opened my mouth to explain what had happened- but no words came out. Meliodas looked up at Ban and shook his head. "Was it Ban?"

I shook my head. "N-no....I saw a scary man with black hair and wings....." I mumbled. Meliodas's eyes went wide with confusion. As if on cue, the necklace turned yellow before it turned black. 

Ban seemed concerned himself. He put his hand on her shoulder. "You did really well. I can't believe you're only eleven!" Ban giggled. "You went straight at me...that takes some guts. You're a lot like my little sister," Ban laughed at the memories of his sister. "She was strong and had quite the mouth, but she could also be quite timid, much like you," Ban ruffled my hair before walking inside.

Meliodas held out his hand and helped me stand up. "Do you think you could tell Merlin more about what you saw? She's like our magical doctor!" Meliodas smiled, trying to cheer me up. I smiled brightly. "I sure can!"

Snap!

The sound of a twig breaking echoed. Meliodas looked around, suddenly sensing magical power. "Get behind me," His cheerful voice went serious. I hid behind his leg with a scared expression. The image of the winged came to mind.

"THIS ISN'T OVER, YOU HEAR?!"

I recalled what he said. I looked up at Meliodas as tears began to prick my eyes. "Mister-"

In the blink of an eye, a hand was wrapped around my mouth and I was pried from Meliodas' side. He turned around almost immediately. There were four people with masks. The one that had me was the only female. She gave off the highest magical power.

"The Seven Deadly Sins and the young Princess of Camelot? What an unlikely pair," she commented. Her voice was as smooth as silk, yet held a hidden venom. Meliodas glared daggers at the four. One of the men at her side held two twin daggers. His brown hair was disheveled and his capris were baggy and puffed out. His eyes were a striking red.

"Do you think that they'd pay a pretty penny to get her back, Lockwood?" The woman spoke. The brunette nodded. "Most likely and you'll be the one gettin' blamed for it, Sin of Wrath," He smirked. Meliodas seemed to growl.

"Let her go! She's only a child!" Meliodas yelled. She laughed.

"Precisely, that's the fun~" She smirked before she snapped and in a blink, the four were gone.

Author's pov:

Lockwood dropped the frightened girl on the floor and cuffed her small hands.

He had a mask on, but she could make out bright red eyes. She shivered at the thought of not making it out alive.

Inside the necklace Zeldris was getting restless. If he could get out, he would murder them for taking her. Y/n was trembling as she looked down. She didn't know what to do. Maybe I could use the training mister Meliodas taught me...?

Suddenly, she felt someone take her chin making her look up. She was met with the same bright and frightening red eyes she saw a while ago. "I wonder what would happen if I broke that necklace of yours? Would you be helpless? Powerless? Without that trinket or should I say him? You're nothing." She widened her eyes. How could he know about Oni? He smirked, letting go of her chin. He took out his sword and pointed it between her eyes.

"Look here demon, I know you're in there. If you don't come out- I will kill her." Another girl came out from behind the dark hall. She wore a black mask with unfamiliar markings on it. "I hope you're right about this. I know you have that ability but be careful- it could be a trick."

"Relax. I know what I'm doing. Besides, I'm never wrong about this. This girl is the one we're looking for...Okay listen here Princess~ this necklace of yours is very special and you may not know this but... a dark presence is inside, a demon to be precise and I want to meet him."

Y/n didn't know what was happening. She was scared as hell and wanted to go home.

Clutching the necklace tightly in her palms, she backs as far away as possible. Was her friend really a demon?

"I-I don't know what's happening...- but I won't let you hurt my friend. I'm sure demons aren't as bad as we think they could be..."

The two kidnappers suddenly burst out laughing.

"H-How stupid are you?! You think 'your friend' is really the one you should be trusting?

Don't make me laugh. I got special training and I have an ability that no other has.

I feel dark power, malignant and evil. So I will not ask you twice! Give me the necklace so I can meet this demon."

She shook her head hard and held the necklace tighter. Even if somehow what he was saying is the truth, that Oni was a demon, she trusted him and she knew he would explain it to her.

"I won't give it to you! I won't let you meet him just so that you can hurt him."

Gritting his teeth, Lockwood lost his temper. He took the girl by her collar and held her high on the wall. Widening her eyes, Y/n tried to get him off her by clawing at his fist but to no avail. "Listen here you brat, you will give me this necklace or I will kill you"

She began to tear up, she opened one of her eyes, but regretted it as soon she met furious amber eyes. "Y-you won't hurt him...."

"Tch- as you wish then...I'll just kill you.."

He repositioned his grip around her neck and began to squeeze. He had an insane look on his face, even his comrade felt scared. The small child tried everything, but couldn't pry him off. She began to feel the air leave her lungs, her grip around the insane man loosened until it wasn't there anymore and her head began to drop to the side, her side bangs covering her eyes.

Suddenly, the necklace began to pulsate violently, glowing a dark black color with black smoke and red electricity coming out of it. Inside, Zeldris felt pure rage. No one and I mean no one will lay a hand on her.

Lockwood and his partner looked in shock at the scene before them. Never had they felt such enormous killing intent in their life. Inside the smoke, they could make out a being forming out of it, getting bigger and bigger until taking the form of a muscular shape.

A big explosion occurred, making the two kidnappers fly off until meeting the wall violently. The big shape took the frail girl into its arms and set her down but not before giving her an affectionate caress on her cheek. Zeldris looked down with soft eyes, before turning his head with a hard glare.

Of course Zeldris couldn't be there in person, but his smoke could, projecting his presence into the human world. However it can only happen through the necklace and only if it's an emergency.

Zeldris advanced with murderous eyes towards the bastard that dared lay a hand on his precious angel. Lockwood held the wall for support to get up, his blood flowing out of his mouth because of the shock of the prior attack. He gasped suddenly feeling a pressure around his neck, but the force made him quite scared, it was exactly how he held the princess but ten times stronger.

"I f-finally m-meet you, you damn evil creature" the hold around his neck got tighter.

"I-I'm s-s-surprised y-you c-came out of your h-hiding place, was it b-because o-of the princess?" he still held a smirk despite his current situation like taunting the demon prince.

"I have no need to answer to you," Zeldris growled back in response. His eyes glowed with furious anger, his grip only getting tighter. Lockwood laughed the best he could. "There's m-my answer-" he choked out. "You s-seem angry. I didn't think it possible for a d-demon to love," Lockwood spat out. Zeldris remained silent. The demon went rigid for a moment.

Lockwood smirked, enjoying the reactions he had gotten from the demon. Demons were known to be heartless, yet this one was furious after he had hurt a particular small child. "This just leaves the million- dollar question, w-which demon are you?" he seemed to almost gasp for breath. Zeldris let his grip loosen, just enough for the Lockwood to get minimal air flow. This human had intrigued him... and he wanted answers.

"Even that Meliodas is stumped- he called in Merlin, but that princess still protects you! The worst part is- she's unaware of what your kind has done!" Lockwood seemed to bear a sentimental anger. "She only views you as a friend....unaware of what took place during the Holy War! The innocent lives lost!" Angry tears welled up in his eyes.

"She's aware..."

Lockwood barely heard the whisper of the demon. His red eyes widened slightly. His partner in crime, stood in complete shock, looking down at the unconscious child. "She was there....she may not remember...but she will...in due time," Zeldris muttered to himself, but it still reached Lockwood's ears. Zeldris dropped the thief, his rage subsided for now. Zeldris's eyes only showed sadness now, but with a shake of his head, his eyes were fierce once again.

Lockwood fell to the ground when Zeldris had dropped him. His red eyes looked up at the demon sadly. He sounded sad and angry...but not particularly at the thief. "Do you have a name?" Lockwood asked suddenly. Zeldris looked down at him before laughing softly.

"How ... funny... you will know in due time." His form started to disappear little by little. He looked back towards his precious lover and smiled sadly. She wasn't able to see him, but it's fine. When the time comes, he will come back and reunite with her once again.

Lockwood observed the interaction, suddenly feeling a pang of guilt. He stood up and turned to his teammate and nodded to her, expressing that he was fine. He advanced towards the girl and kneeled down. She was one special girl indeed. Risking her own life, for a demon nonetheless.

He looked down, taking everything in. He had met a demon, survived his rage and now... what will he do with this girl?

"Lock.. what do you plan to do now?"

"I feel great power coming our way, it must be those Seven Deadly Sins-"

"Why didn't you kill that demon? And you know you can't exert too much of your special ability it may be powerful but the drawbacks are-"

"Don't worry I only used it two hours today and to answer your question about that demon... I felt a different kind of aura through his rage and it surprised me. Maybe she was right about dem- No. She's not right, but maybe she's right about him. I'll allow that."

He looked up

"They're here" he got up the best he could, removing his half broken mask.

Seven shaded figures formed in the entrance to the base.The shortest figure stepped forward, green eyes filled with rage. His eyes held rage, but his smile was friendly. "Yo!" Meliodas exclaimed, waving his hand slightly. Ban held his hands in his pockets whilst he walked forward, looking around.

"Mind explaining why you took Y/N?" Meliodas asked with a tilt of his head. Lockwood sighed, rubbing the back of his neck. "Meeting the demon was our objective," he answered simply with a shrug of his shoulders.

Ban knelt down and cradled the child in his arms. "Found her cap'n," Diane immediately ran towards Ban and looked at the girl sadly. Her violet eyes caught sight of faint bruises forming around Y/N's neck. "If your goal was to only meet the demon-" Diane turned around and stood up to face the thieves. "Then why did you hurt her!?" the giant shouted, expressing pure anger.

Gowther stepped forward and held out his hand, a pink light grazing Lockwood's forehead. "To lure out the demon, he choked her until she fell unconscious. No other damage was done. Y/N refused to let them have the necklace," Gowther explained the situation after peering into their memories. "The demon appeared in the form of black smoke and attacked them, but stepped down eventually,"

Meliodas nodded his head. Merlin stepped forward, her heels clacking against the rocky floor. "Did the demon have any specific characteristics at all? Did it say anything worth mentioning? I presume that you wish to know the demon's identity as well," she explained regally.

"I do. However, the only feature I could notice was that he was muscular. But that girl said something that caught me off guard. She's young and knows nothing about the Holy War, yet she said something about demons not being as bad as we think. But the demon said that she was already aware of what happened during the Holy War, that she'll remember in due time," Lockwood explained in as much detail as he could remember.

Merlin glanced back at Meliodas and he nodded. "Is that the only option we have left?" Meliodas asked. Merlin slowly nodded her head. "It may be. This demon attacked when they hurt Y/N. They're hostile towards other people and that may put her in danger. We very well may have to delve into her memories to figure out who this demon is," Merlin explained as she walked towards the girl, brushing a strand of H/C hair away from her eyes.

"But before I do that, I'll have her explain what he looks like. If that doesn't help, Gowther and I will look into her memories. However, that's certainly something the demon wouldn't like. He may grow hostile," Merlin explained.

As if on cue, Y/N grasped the necklace in her unconscious state and held it closer, a joyful look on her face. Merlin smiled softly. "We should get going Sins," Meliodas smiled. "Let's go celebrate with booze!" Meliodas laughed like a little kid.

"Hell ya cap'n!" Ban cheered. Escanor sighed, but laughed. King proceeded to scold Ban for using such language around a child. Diane and Merlin spoke to each other, with Y/N in Merlin's arms. Gowther walked after them, not speaking a word.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 136 28
With Obsidian missing, Zeldris has brought together his strongest and most trusted allies to assist him on his hunt for both his beloved girlfriend a...
76.1K 2.6K 21
After the Holy War, Queen (Y/n) of the Elf race hid herself and her people from the world in order to keep them safe. Though her kingdom is at peace...
4.2K 271 30
In the Beginning, Chaos created The Goddess, Demons, Fairies and Giants. All was good in the land until Chaos created the humans, the race closest to...
16.5K 655 9
(Y/n), the eldest child of the Purgatorian Queen, has been sealed away in the treacherous lands she was born in along with her younger brother and he...