Bts small bunny boy

By Charlottem841234

-fluff -little space More

Introduction
New start
Bunny boy
Mate?
Little room
Park pt.1
Park pt.2
Disney world Halloween
Little things and clothes
Note

Mall

351 6 2
By Charlottem841234

Jungkook's pov:

I work up in big space and looked around and noticed that I was in the same room as before. I looked over as I saw the door open and Jin, Jimin and Tae walked in. I sat on my knees and Jimin said "hi kookie are you in big or little space" I mumbled a small "big space." I saw them nod and Tae coming over and picking me up out of the crib and on my feet. Jin said "today we are going to the mall to get you clothes and other stuff" I nodded looking down. Jin and Jimin came over to me as Tae was by me already and Jimin said "lets go downstairs and have breakfast and then go to the mall" I nodded. Jin took my hand in his and started walking with me following him and Jimin and Tae following me. Once we got downstairs Jin walked to the living room but is was to focused on our hands as his hand was big and my hand was so small. I felt Jin move his hand a little getting my attention, I looked up and saw everyone looking at me. Namjoon said "what would you like for breakfast kookie?" I mumbled a quiet "pancakes" I saw Jin smile and said "okay I'll go make pancakes" we nodded and Jin let go of my hand. I looked at the ground again and my tail went in between my legs, I saw feet in front of me. I looked up and saw Yoongi looking down at me, he smiled and said "kookie can you come up with nicknames for us?" I nodded and said "jin is jinnie, Namjoon is joonie, Yoongi is yoonie, J-hope is hoseokie or hobi, Jimin is jiminie and Tae is taetae." They smiled and said "thank you kookie" I smiled and giggled and Yoonie started to tickle me. While he was tickling me I heard Jinnie say "breakfast is ready!" Yoonie stopped tickling me and took my hand walking to the kitchen. They all sat down while I was having trouble getting on the chair as it was high up. Hobi who was sitting next to me chuckled and picked me up and placed my on the chair with me sitting on my knees. I mumbled "thank you" he ruffled my hair and said "no problem kookie."

(time skip when they are done eating)

After we were done eating Jinnie, Taetae and jiminie cleaned the dishes while the rest of us went to the living room. Joonie came up behind me and picked me up by my waist and turned me around and started throwing me (not that hard) up and down. I was giggling like crazy and Hobi, Yoonie and Joonie started to tickle me and I was giggling so hard. Soon Jinnie, Taetae and Jiminie came back and saw Joonie, Hobi and Yoonie tickling me.  Jinnie said "okay guys let the boy breath" they stopped and I was breathing hardly from giggling to much. Once my breathing calmed down Jiminie came up to me and said "I have clothes that will fit you come on" I nodded and followed him upstairs. 

Jimin's pov:

Once Jungkook got his breathing back to normal I went up to him and said "I have clothes that will fit you come on" I saw him nod and follow me upstairs. Once we got to my room I went to my closet and came back out with an outfit that would fit him. He took it and went to the bathroom, I went to my closet aging and got my outfit and changed. (this is what he was wearing)

(without the bag)

I sat on my bed and waited for Jungkook to come out. He came out and he looked so cute (this is what he was wearing)

(not the shoes, these are the shoes)

(not the tags)

I smiled and said "you look to cute kookie" he smiled at me and said "you look good too." I said "okay lets go the others are should be downstairs already" I saw him nod as we walked out of my room and downstairs. We saw everyone else on the couch and walked to them. (this is what they were wearing)

Tae

J-hope

(without the bag)

Yoongi

Namjoon

(without the mask and bag)

Jin

(without the bag and glasses)

Jin said "okay ready to go?" We all nodded and went to the car.

Yoongi's pov:

While we were downstairs waiting on Jimin and Jungkook we were just on our phone on the couch. I heard foot steps coming so I looked up and saw Jimin and Jungkook coming down. After they came down Jin said "okay ready to go?" We all nodded and went to the car. I helped Jungkook in the car and into his car seat. Even though he wasn't in little space Jin still told me to put him in his car seat because he was too small and Jin wanted his baby to be safe. After I buckled Jungkook I walked to my side that was next to Jungkook and sat in my seat and buckled my seat belt. Once everyone was in the car and had their seat belts on Namjoon started driving to the mall. Once we got to the mall Namjoon parked and got out same with everyone else. I went to Jungkook's side and unbuckled him and took him out placing him on his feet. He held my hand as we started walking to the mall. We went to a lot of stores and got a lot of things but we didn't care because we wanted to spoil our baby.

(time skip when they are done shopping and went back home)

We got back home and went to Jungkook's big room and placed his big space clothes in the room and then we went to his little space room and placed the things in there. (what they got, maybe a lot of things here maybe)

(big clothes)

(big things)

(the next chapter will be little things and clothes)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 368 23
A young innocent boy named Jeon Jungkook, has caught feelings for Min Yoongi and has kept this secret for 5 years. But fear of rejection, he stayed q...
219K 6.4K 75
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
375K 13.4K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
891K 34.5K 199
Just a mpreg one-shots with Jungkook being the bottom in allπŸ˜‚ May contain: -Angst -Sad -Fluff -Cheating -And many more πŸ˜‹