Supreme Hybrid God (Rewriting)

By LordMidnight5

I'm rewriting the story and will be releasing three chapters at once. The story that will take it's place is... More

Midnight's Bio
Ch 1 Supreme Hybrid Awakens
Harem pt 1
The Student Council & Familiar Forest
Giving Sona A Break & Hunting A Stray
Midnight New Bio
Pls read this it's important
Going to school & KFC!!
Training And Catching Up With Grayfia
A day with Millicas & Some old friends
Kobayashi and Tohru visit & teaching Asia new magic!!!!
In A New Dimension With Kobayashi
Reviving The Saiyan Race
Midnight's Heat & Going Home
Roasting A Chicken
A Racist Alien & A Date With Sona
Older Brother & Full Past Revealed!
Stolen Excaliburs & Midnight's Rage
The Kai Of Time & The Time Patrol
A New Warrior! A Shine In The Darkness!
A World Of Heros!!
Villain Attack and The Power Of Dragons
Announcement!!
Go check out the rewrite this version is discontinued

Halloween Special!!

2.1K 22 4
By LordMidnight5

(A/N: Welcome to the Halloween special!!! Let me tell you a few things. This takes place in the future when all the crossovers and other shit happened. Another thing everyone uses Union Academy. I'm changing it to Union University.)

3rd POV

Its the night of Halloween midnight and the others are getting ready to head twords the newly found Union University for the Halloween Festival. Midnight just finished getting dressed in his outfit. The others were waiting downstairs.

Ophis: "Midnight hurry up your the one whose hosting the damn thing!!"

Midnight walked downstairs.

Midnight: "yeah I know I'm ready let's go."

Everyone huddled up Midnight teleported all of them to U.U.
(U.U= means Union University everything was decorated. Everyone has costumes.

But it wasn't just U.U that was decorated the whole city was.

Midnight: "alright everyone let's go have some fun!!"

Everyone split up to have fun. Midnight and Gohan ran off to a fighting competition. The first few rounds wasn't fun but it got better. But The final round is Bardock vs Midnight. Goki lost to Bardock for not focusing and holding back. Gohan lost to Midnight because he isn't much of a fighter.

(A/N: I said there was genderbends)

Midnight: "I guess this tournament isn't going to be boring after all."

Gohan: "mom I should have known you'd be here."

Bardock: "Midnight didn't expect to see you here."

Goki: "this is going to be fun to watch."

Announcer: "Time for the next fight and final will be Bardock & Midnight come to the stage."

Bardock & Midnight walk on stage and prepare to fight each other.

Midnight: "I won't be holding back"

Bardock: "Good because I won't be either"

Announcer: "Ladies & Gentlemen I have a feeling this will be a great fight!!! Begin!!"

Midnight and Bardock quickly dashed at each other. They both threw a punch and clashed they created shock waves. The threw some kicks and more punches. They sped up and started flying clashing all arouse U.U.
Everyone started watching them and filming. They landed on some pillars.

Midnight: "why don't we take it up a notch."

Bardock: "I was just thinking the same."

They both went Super Saiyan. They dash at each other. Bardock goes for a kick but Midnight dodges. Midnight goes for a punch but Bardock punches as well. They hit each other sending the other one back. They both rush and lock hands trying to push the other back. Neither budged so they broke apart and started to clash.

Midnight started to speed up and overpower Bardock. Midnight landed a few punches and kicks.

Midnight: "what's wrong old man getting slower?"

Bardock: "who are you calling old?"

Bardock teleported behind midnight and kicked him. Midnight was sent backwards.

Midnight: "ok shouldn't have called you old. But what's that thing on your face? 🤨"

Bardock: "what thing on my face?'

Midnight: "Mah fist! 😈"

Midnight teleported and punched Bardock. Midnight punched him super hard. Bardock shot twords the ground and crashed. He created a crater and couldn't get up. Midnight flew down to check on him and heal him.

Midnight: "are you ok."

Bardock: "no my everything hurts."

Midnight heals Bardock. Bardock jumps up energized. He grabs Midnight's hand and raises it to the crowd. The crowd goes crazy screaming.

Announcer: "you have it hear folks Midnight has won and Bardock is congratulating him what great sportsmanship!!!! Now let's take a hour break before we get to our next fight!!"

Bardock and Midnight Split ways. Bardock to find Gine and Midnight went to Goki. Midnight found Goki in the waiting room of the tournament punching and kicking at a rapid pace because she's pumped. Gohan ran off to find Videl. Midnight hugged her from behind. He placed his head on here because he's 6'5" which was taller than Goki.

Midnight: "you know the tournament is over."

Goki: "yeah but the fight between you and my dad got me all pumped"

Lime warn- do y'all even give a damn you know what fuck warnings.

Midnight: "well I won don't you think I should get some type of reward~"

Midnight nibbled her ear. Goki let out a soft moan. Goki turned around to face Midnight. She put her hand on his clothed member.

Goki: "what kind of reward~"

Midnight lock lips with Goki in a passionate kiss. He pushed her onto one of the benches. They had to brake apart for air. Goki's gi started to slide down.

Midnight put Goki on his lap. She started grinding on him. Midnight started to group her tits. They kept going until they heard a cough. They froze up and looked at the waiting room door. Gine was right there looking at the two with her hand on her hips.

Gine: "I would appreciate it if you didn't fuck my daughter in the tournament waiting room."

Goki: "mom what are you doing here."

Gine: "I already saw the others so I came to see you two. But when I come I see this."

She points to Midnight and Goki.

Gine: "also their a feast you might want to join Bardock and Vegeta are already their."

Midnight: "a feast without me how dare they!!"

Midnight teleported away to the feast right beside Bardock and Vegeta. He started to eat faster than both of them. He reached his 35 bowl instantly tying with them. They saw this and sped up. Goki and Gine teleported to them to see the eating. Goki joined them so did Caulifla, Goten, Trunks, Lance, even Gohan. It became an eating contest of the Saiyan. Everyone started watching them chanting.

Crowd: "EAT EAT EAT EAT!!"

Ultimately Midnight won with a total of 586 bowls. Bardock, Vegeta, and Goki all had 475 tying with each other. Caulifla had 465 coming in third. Gohan had 356 coming in fourth. Lance, Trunks, and Goten had 154 because they're kids their stomach isn't as big.

Midnight: "We all ate a lot so we should fight to work it off."

Goki: "yeah!!"

Goki and Midnight was hit on the head by Gine and Koneko. They were scolded about all the fighting. So they agreed not to fight. Midnight left to check out some classes festival rooms and stands. He went to class 1-A they did a maid/butler cafe. He walked in he saw Jirou playing music. Some of the girls had maid dresses. The boys had butler suits. He put on the joker mask and sat down. Izumi came to his table to take his order.

Izumi: "how may I serve you today? What would you like?"

Midnight took his mask off.

Midnight: "are you on the menu because I could eat you up~"

Izumi blushed red and hid her face. She started to stutter a lot. She couldn't get any words out. It almost looked like she was going to pass out.

Midnight: "izumi calm down I'm messing with you. I just can to check up on all of you."

Izumi calmed down and but still has some blush on her face. She went back to work. Midnight went around talking to all of class 1-A. After that he left that's when he met with team rwby.

They were helping a wasted Yang walk. Midnight quickly went over and picked Yang up.

Ruby: "thanks for helping Midnight"

Midnight: "no problem rubes."

Midnight took Yang back to the her dorm. He put her in bed and was about to leave. As he tried to leave she grabbed his arm. He gave her a kiss on the forehead. She let go Midnight left the room. Right before he left the gave the rest of rwby a kiss on the cheek. He gave Blake a little pet behind the ears. Midnight started to walk around the festival. He heard a fight broke out between Gray and Natsu. Erza wasn't around to stop so Midnight decided to. Gary and Natsu both started charging attacks.

Gray: "Ice Make: Cannon!"

Natsu: "Fire Dragon: Roar!"

Midnight appeared between them and absorbed the attacks.

Gray and Natsu froze when the saw Midnight. Midnight decided to give a little show to the people. He released the attacks along with his own to creat a firework show.

While Midnight did the fireworks Gray and Natsu tried to sneak away. Midnight saw them and grabbed them. He dragged them all the way to Erza who was eating strawberry cake. Midnight told Erza what happened then left them there. Midnight looked at the time a noticed it was time for the end of the festival. Midnight started making his way twords the stage in the center. Everyone started to gather around. Present Mic was on the stage. When everyone finished gathering around. The cameras broadcasted the end of the festival all across the city.

Announcer: "Ladies and Gentlemen it's time to close out our festival with the male and female winners of our best costumes composition!!"

Midnight: (there was a costume composition. Huh I never knew.)

Present Mic: "the male winner of the best costumes is..!!"

All the boys wanted it to be them. Well except Midnight, Todoroki, and Giyuu. They just had stoic faces on.

Present Mic: "MIDNIGHT OKAMI!!"

Midnight: (how'd I win I didn't even sign up. Oh well might as well make an entrance.)

Midnight left to the backg of them crowd. He started jumping stall to stall. He then jumped over the crowd right in front of the moon. He did this to make himself shine in the moon light.

He landed on stage in front of everyone. Everyone started to clap and cheer.

Present Mic: "And now the female winner.."

All the girls were waiting to see who it was.

Present Mic: "RUBY ROSE!!"

Ruby shyly walked onto the stage. She stood next to Midnight.

Present Mic: "Now let's end tonight celebrating Union University's greatest moments."

A big screen came and said Union University's greatest moments. The first video was the U.S.J incident. It showed Midnight taking down the nomu.

Then it goes to Izumi, Todoroki, and Iida fighting Stain. It kept rolling through different clips like The T.O.P, fairy tale vs the dark guild and more. After around 30 minutes celebrating everyone's greatest moments. They all went home. Midnight went home earlier then most because his and Goki baby Angela was sleepy. Goki left with him to put her to sleep. When everyone staying with Midnight came back. They watched a few movies, joked, ate popcorn, and played some games. Around 2 in the morning they all went to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

That's it for the Holloween special sorry for taking long. To be honest I just overtimed this because it was last minute. The next chapter will be out soon. Thanks for over 2k reads I fucking love you guys.

Anyway thanks for reading my loyal subjects of the Midnight Nation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 88 9
SNS Oneshots Like my other oneshots books, I'll give a summary or some info before hand most of the time incase theres anything triggering or if it d...
118K 4.3K 186
This book will be dedicated with stories I have plan to make in the future once I am in a decent chapters in my current books you could also vote at...
8K 83 10
So, here's another book containing small fluffy stories about Sasuke and Naruto. Mostly, these are fluff. But the first chapter, which is in two part...
7.7K 90 4
Oneshots about girls from different franchises x Male reader. Mostly will probably be stuff from anime and games I like. It'll be updated whenever I...