Needles ✽

Von _chrissstina_

y/n l/n and takashi mistuya , childhood friends . he's loved her forever . he'll wait forever . she's unsure... Mehr

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
END PT. O N E
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
30.5
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
END PT. T W O
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
EPILOGUE 1
EXTRA STORY
kakucho♡

EPILOGUE 2

2.3K 86 35
Von _chrissstina_

Z A P

"Huh?" Mitsuya gasped and blinked a couple times.

His body felt lighter than normal and his bones ached. He lifted his hand up to rub his head but when he did so and caught a glance at his arm he froze.

"What the hell?" He groggily spoke. He was confused. Why was his arm so skinny? He wasn't trying to sound arrogant to conceded but he knew his arms were fit.

As he stared at his smaller arm- like a burst of lightning striking him- he remembered everything.

Now panicked Mitsuya jumped to his feet and ran for a mirror. As he tried to run his foot got tangled in the sheets below him and he tripped.

"Taka?" A sleepy voice made his heart stop.

"Luna!" He gasped once more as he whipped his head around.

His eyes widened in shock. Sitting there rubbing her eyes was Luna. Not the adult university student he saw only moments ago- but his baby sister with pig tails.

"Taka what's wrong?" She had a hard time keeping her eyes open.

"Shh, it's okay. Just lay back down."  Mitsuya nervously smiled and helped sooth her back to sleep.

Once she was fast asleep he took off for the bathroom. He slammed on the light and he flinched the second he saw his reflection.

Smaller. Shorter. Purple hair.

It worked.

A muffled croaking noised rose past his throat and tried to push past his tightened lips. But Mitsuya quickly slapped his hand over his mouth. Not wanting to wake his sisters or succumb to the immense emotions welting up inside him.

"It worked.." He breathed out.

The weight of realizing what just really happened made him feel incredibly light headed. He lowered himself to the bathroom floor and held his head in his hands.

He went back. He can save Y/n- his lower lip quivered so he bit down on it.

His vision started to blur as realization hit him. Y/n's alive right now. His chest ached as he recalled the living nightmare of losing her in his arms.

BZZZT BZZZT BZZZT

Mitsuya flinched from the vibrations coming from his pants pocket. He fumbled to pull out the phone and nearly dropped it when he saw who was calling.

He quickly answered the phone as his heart raced a mile a second.

"I'm leaving now. Sorry I'm running a little behind, Kenny's being overly protective."

BA-THUMP

The tears he was holding back flooded down his face. He couldn't stop his body from shaking so violently.

"Emma?" Y/n hummed into the phone when she didn't get a response.

He opened his mouth to speak but nothing would come out. It felt like years since he last heard her voice. She sounded younger, her voice a sweeter higher pitch. Obviously because she was younger herself.

"Emma! Don't give me the silent treatment! I'm rushing down the steps now!" Y/n's pouty voice made Mitsuya smile through his tears.

Fuck- he didn't know how badly he wanted to see her pouty again.

He used the back of his hand to wipe away his tears and he sat up straighter, "This isn't Emma."

"Takashi!" Y/n's voice went up an octave.

His heart skipped a beat. It's been far to long. He needed to see her. He needed to hold her. Have her in his arms again- needs to feel her warmth surround him.

"You're meeting with Emma?" Mitsuya hummed and got to his feet.

Secretly clearing his throat so she didn't notice he had been crying moments before.

"Yep! She wants to talk about something- I'm guessing it's about Kenny so that's why I had to ditch him!" Her small laugh made his heart flutter.

"Can I come meet you afterwards?" He asked smiling.

"Tonight?!" He could tell she was blushing from how she gasped.

"Yeah, I really need to see you."

Y/n picked up on the pain in his voice.

"Takashi, did something happen?" She asked quietly.

Mitsuya shook his head. He opened his mouth to speak up but than he realized what she had said moments ago.

She's meeting up with Emma. Close to midnight.

He yanked the phone away from his face and looked at the date displayed on his phones screen.

His heart dropped.

"What.." His face went pale.

He knew that date.

He sucked in a sharp breath and put his phone back to his ear. Y/n was still waiting for him to answer her question.

"Y/n! Where are you!" Mitsuya rushed out his words, startling Y/n on the other end from his sudden outburst.

"At the park near my apartment-"

"Stay there!" He shouted before hanging up the phone.

Leaving Y/n confused but a tap on her shoulder from Emma made her slightly forget about Mitsuya's outburst.

Mitsuya raced around to grab his shoes and jacket. Panic coursing through his body making him hold his breath.

He took one last glance at his sleeping sisters before rushing out of his house.

His fingers fumbled to dial Takemichi's number but he eventually did.

Takemichi answered after two rings.

"Mitsuya! I was about to call you! I have to tell you that-"

"Takemichi I know!" Mitsuya stopped him.

"You..know?" Takemichi spoke quietly, not sure which part Mitsuya "knew".

"Listen to me! Tonight's the night that sets off everything!! You're with Chifuyu right?" Mitsuya hopped onto his bike.

"Yes I am. But Mitsuya are you telling me you know that we- we went back in-" Takemichi was hesitant to speak.

Mitsuya started his bike. The loud engines rumble made Takemichi pull his phone away from his ear.

"Yes!! Yes! Now listen to me!! Tonight Kisaki is after Emma remember?!" Mitsuya started to tap his foot.

He couldn't hold the phone to speak while riding his bike. Well he could- but he didn't want anything preventing him from flying down these streets.

"It is?" Takemichi paused, "It is!! But that means Y/n will be.."

"I need you to make sure Y/n and Emma don't go that way! She's by the park near her apartment! You're close right?!" Mitsuya was starting to shake.

"Ye-Yeah! I'll go now! Chifuyu we need to"

Mitsuya hung up the phone and shoved it into his pants pocket. Without putting his helmet on he sped out of his parking spot.

All he could think about as he flied past shops and parked cars was the moment he got that phone call.

The moment that leads Y/n to her death.

If she gets hurt right now Rowan will come and take her again! If Rowan takes her away again she'll end up meeting Ren! If she meets Ren than-

"AHHGG! GO FASTER!!" He screamed at his bike, not wanting to finish that thought.

He feared that Y/n didn't listen to him and walked away from the park with Emma. From what he remembered, Y/n was hit at a bus stop. Near a convenience store.

He gritted his teeth. There was a shit ton of convenience stores around where she lived!

He was about to pull over to call Takemichi to find out where they were but a distant sound of a motor bike caught his attention.

Adrenaline boosted him and he took off after that bike. He was like a blue flying down the streets.

He whipped his bike around a corner and saw a motor bike a few feet from him. They were carrying a bat.

It seemed as if everything turned into white noise around him. He got tunnel vision and it was like he was possessed.

Kisaki was on that bike

He was going to kill him.

"Takemichi you're being weird." Emma crossed her arms as she stared at the blonde boy.

Takemichi dramatically was trying to pull Emma and Y/n back towards the park.

"Y/n lets just wait at the park, I'll push you on the swings!" Chifuyu was also desperately trying to prevent the two of them from walking any further.

It wasn't working.

"I swear that's the sound of Takashi's bike though.." Y/n muttered to herself.

She tuned her friends out and kept looking around the area. She was positive that was Takashi's bike.

If he was near by it had to do with that weird phone call earlier.

"This way," Y/n spoke to no one and went down a street.

Takemichi's eyes widened, "Y/n! Not that way!" He shot his head toward Chifuyu.

After his phone call with Mitsuya earlier Chifuyu was curious on why Mitsuya sounded so crazed. Takemichi filled him in with little detail. Chifuyu was one of the many few who knew about Takemichi's ability to time leap.

All Takemichi had to say to Chifuyu was that Y/n was in danger. In danger right now and in serious danger years from now. And that tonight could change her entire future.

Chifuyu was all in to save her.

"KISAKI!!!!"

A husky scream ripped from his throat as Mitsuya turned his throttle. The bike matched his volume as it got closer to Kisaki's bike.

Kisaki almost fell off his bike from the scream.

He turned his head around and his eyes went wide.

"What the hell!" He clenched his jaw.

He had no clue why this asshole was following him but he didn't like the way he was looking at him.

It terrified him. That pure murderous look in his eyes- directed all towards him.

Mitsuya was fuming. All the pain he endured weeks ago when he lost Y/n. All the heartache he felt when she was taken from him.

He's unleashing it all on Kisaki. He could care less that Kisaki wasn't the cause for him losing his wife. He knew that if Kisaki would have never attack his beloved none of the events in their future would have happened.

Kisaki wasn't pulling over. He gripped the bat even tighter as his eyes started to dash around to look for Emma.

He was told she'd be out here with Draken's younger sister Y/n. So where the hell is she??

Mitsuya's blood boiled when he noticed Kisaki wasn't giving up.

That's when everything went black.

He turned his bike roughly, causing it to screech across the street.

His bike collided with Kisaki's the second Y/n and everyone turned the corner.

"TAKASHI!" Y/n screamed.

Her eyes widened when she witnessed the high speed accident.

"Shit!" Chifuyu ran towards the crash.

"Call the ambulance!" Takemichi shouted at Emma who was already dialing away.

Y/n cupped her hands over her mouth. She was having a hard time breathing.

Part of her was denying that this really just happened before her eyes.

She took a step forward but froze when she saw Mitsuya stand up.

Blood trickled down the side of his face and lip.

"He's okay!" Tears spilled from her eyes.

"Takashi-" She paused from going any closer to him.

The look in his eyes was new. It was scary. He looked like someone who had nothing to lose. Someone who needed and lusted revenge.

"What...what happened Takashi..." Y/n's lips shook.

Mitsuya's chest filled with air and released it as he stood above Kisaki. He was wincing on the ground and tried to reach for his glasses.

"Gah!" Kisaki grunted.

Mitsuya stomped on his hand.

"What the-the hell is the matter with yo-you!" Kisaki snarled with a clenched jaw.

Mitsuya didn't respond.

"Hey!" Kisaki shouted at him when Mitsuya put more pressure on his hand.

Next thing he saw was Mitsuya's fist flying towards his face.

Kisaki shut his eyes and waited for the crushing pain but it never came.

He peeled open his left eye and saw Takemichi with Chifuyu holding back a possessed Mitsuya.

"Let go" Mitsuya muttered.

"Mitsuya! Snap out of it!" Takemichi grunted, Mitsuya was too strong for the both of them.

"Let me go" Mitsuya demanded again.

His eyes never leaving Kisaki's face.

"Hey! Get ahold of yourself man! You're scaring her!" Chifuyu pulled on Mitsuya's arms.

His body flinched.

Takemichi and Chifuyu noticed how his body started to relax more.

Mitsuya turned his head slowly until his eyes spotted her.

His breath hitched in his throat and he shook free from Takemichi and Chifuyu.

They let him go knowing what he was intending to do. But they made sure to keep Kisaki pinned down.

The two of them had a few words for him. Especially Takemichi.

Mitsuya stumbled towards Y/n. He saw how she flinched and reached out for him even though they were still so far apart.

"Takashi, you're okay right?" She held back her tears.

Mitsuya scrunched his face up to try and hold back his tears as well.

As soon as they were on inches apart he collapsed into her. Causing the both of them to fall backwards onto the ground.

Though they didn't mind the sting from the fall.

"Takashi you scared me! Why did you do that!" Y/n threw her arms around his neck and squeezed.

The feeling made Mitsuya flinch.

His eyes shook and his lower lip quivered.

He shook his head and his hands twitched.

A part of him was so scared to hold her back. Terrified that this was all just a dream and the second he holds her back he'll wake up.

Wake up in that lonely house. Wake up to the funeral of Y/n.

"Whatever has you so scared and in pain," Y/n started to pet his head.

"No matter what it is, I'm here. I'm here with you Takashi.." She whispered softly into his ear.

Mistuya's heart thumped heavily.

He threw his arms around her and sobbed. Her warmth engulfed him. Her perfume over took all his senses.

This wasn't a dream.

She's safe. She's alive. She's with him.

The two of them laid on the ground just holding each other.

Sirens in the distance got louder and louder.

Takemichi smiled softly at the pair. His heart light with happiness.

Their future and everyone else's was brighter than ever before.

The nurse finished patching up Mitsuya's wounds and gave him a prescription before exiting his hospital room.

He kept his eyes on the door for a few seconds longer. His heart felt tight and light at the same time.

His hands got twitchy and he could feel himself growing more and more impatient. Mitsuya smiled to himself.

He looked from the corner of his eye at the beauty who sat on the couch next to the window. She was on the phone with her brother explaining to him what had happened.

As quietly as he could, Mitsuya crept closer to her. Y/n jumped a little when his arms snaked around her waist. She blushed heavily.

He was way more touchy than normal. She didn't hate it- she actually really liked it. But she knows something happened. Y/n catches him looking at her with this terribly sad look.

That's what bothered her.

"Okay," She nodded. "See you soon." Y/n hung up the phone.

Mitsuya relaxed into the hug more and buried his face into the crook of her neck.

"You should be resting." Y/n smiled softly and held his arm that held her waist.

Mitsuya squeezed her, "But I am resting." He said in a matter of fact tone.

Y/n bit down on her lower lip and slipped out of his hug. Causing him to pout. Mitsuya paused and sat up straighter once he saw the serious look in Y/n's eyes.

He knew what it was about. He reached out and took her hand in his. He carefully lifted it and pressed it to his cheek, shutting his eyes.

"I had a really horrible dream." He spoke in a hushed voice.

"A dream.." Y/n repeated.

Mitsuya nodded, his grip on her hand tightening.

"I had everything I ever wanted. My dream career, happy friends, a perfect house...you were my wife.." The memories of the two of them as adults were forever burned into his brain.

"Wife.." Y/n blushed as her eyes widened.

"You looked like an angle on our wedding day," He chuckled to himself.

His words only caused the young girl to blush harder. A flash of Mitsuya in a dark grey suit went through her mind.

"But than..." He opened his eyes.

"I lost it all."

Y/n opened her mouth but stopped and closed it again. She was going to ask him to give detail of this dream- but she couldn't.

The way he talked made Y/n's heart ache. Was it really a dream he was talking about? The heavy look in his eyes made it seem like he experienced it all first hand. And if she was being honest- she felt the same pain just thinking about it. It confused her so she kept silent.

Mitsuya would never let Y/n know any of what he just was real. That it was a future she was pre-destined to live.

But it was different now.

Mitsuya kept Y/n's palm pressed to his cheek while lifting his other hand to hold hers. He leaned in and kissed her softly.

It was the first time he felt her lips on his since he lost her in another life time.

He wanted more. More kisses and touches. More words to be gently whispered to each other. But he only kissed her once.

He smirked at how red she was.

They have all the time in the world to experience everything.

This time around, all their "firsts" will be with each other.

"Takashi," Y/n said his name so sweetly it made his stomach flip.

He actually blushed with how her lips curled around his name so sweetly.

He nodded his head- unable to speak at the moment.

She smiled and caressed the hand that held her cheek, "Will you make my wedding dress for me again?"

BA-THUMP

"Wha-"

"OI!"

"Mitsuya's quick."

Draken and Mikey opened the hospital room door. Y/n got up from her seat and walked over to her fuming brother. Mikey handed her a single daisy he picked up from the side of the road.

Mitsuya stared at her with wide eyes. What she just said- make her wedding dress- again?

His heart skipped a beat. Did she- "No.." He breathed out.

"There's no way," He whispered to himself.

He stared at her smiling face. She was radiant. She was alive and right before his eyes.

"Hey" Mitsuya called out.

Y/n turned knowing he was calling out to her.

Her eyes sparkled as she smiled.

Mitsuya matched her smile, and then, four words rolled off his tongue in a perfect sentence.

Y/n beamed at the love of her life.

E N D

< stay tuned for the Extra Story coming up really soon >

< i love you guys !! >

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

248K 8.8K 40
Sano "Mikey" Manjiro was a boy who couldn't care less about girls or relationships. To him, all that mattered was friends, family, and having fun. In...
212K 11.5K 43
❝Don't you think your name is boring?❞ ❝Ha? What do you mean? My name's perfect as it is-❞ ❝Will you marry me?❞ ✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧ A young la...
57.4K 1.6K 15
A fanfic in which (Y/n) becomes Hanma's personal toy. Or is it Hanma who becomes her toy? DISCLAIMERS: ~ TW: Violence, toxic relationship, abuse. So...
227K 14.2K 36
❝ 𝐇𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐌𝐄, 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐙𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 ❞ └➤ 𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘷𝘪𝘱 𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 ...