๐๐‘๐„๐€๐Š ๐ˆ๐“ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐ แต’แต–แต‰โฟ...

By GriffinPufftheGamer

----๐™—๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™  ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ค||๐˜ฐ๐˜ค ๐˜น ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค||๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ||ยฉ๐˜Ž๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜—๐˜ถ... More

๐‹๐š๐๐ฒ ๐„๐ฅ๐จ๐๐ข๐ž ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐ž โ…ฃ
๐๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐‘๐ฒ๐ค๐ž๐ซ ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐ž
๐๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ข๐ค๐จ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ ๐€๐ฅ๐ž๐ฑ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐ž โ… 

๐๐‘๐„๐€๐Š ๐ˆ๐“ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐–๐

165 13 52
By GriffinPufftheGamer

"𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐚𝐲?"

"𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙮"

"𝐖𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐡"

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐡?"

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇!~~

The Greene siblings never had it... wait, shit, wrong story.

The Greene siblings had everything.

Those greedy little bastards.

But when the oldest of the 8 (1 spot open for the oldest sibling) came home with news that their Aunt Elodie Darius Greene and Aunt Florence Ryker Greene, their primary caretakers, had gone AWOL, they realized their main source of income was gone.

A tragedy, really.

So, being a bunch of dumb kids and young adults, what is their first plan?

No, not finding their Aunts. Good guess though!

It was figuring out how to get a bunch of money. Fast.

Not even getting a constant flow of cash, nope. 

And their ideas are... well... interesting... to say the least...

"𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐈𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍!"

𝙶𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜:

𝟏: 𝐁𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓- As you all know, I have a tendency to just start books whenever. This has led to me having 10+ published books and 5+ in the drafts. So, please be patient! I also need to not fail this year of school, so I kinda have to pay attention in class (gross). So, again, please be patient as I get this book ready!

𝟐: 𝐁𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐃- Alright everybody listen up. Be nice to one another! I am going to try to use as many OC's as possible, but keep in mind that I cannot have everybody's characters. If someone gets a role and you don't , please be nice to them, me, and yourself! I am going to have such a difficult time picking characters because y'all are SO DAMN GOOD at making OCs!!!!

𝟑: 𝐁𝐄 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐕𝐄- Don't be a ghost reader!! Votes make me so excited :D Also, I love reading and responding to your comments! Comment like crazy! Y'all are so funny and when you do comment, it makes my day. Also, If I ask for plot or character opinions and ideas, I am going to need them ASAP.

𝟒: 𝐁𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃- This fanfiction will include implications, themes, and actions of the following: Addiction, self-harm, implied sexual activity, depression, abuse, knives, swearing, underage marriage, marriage, crime, and other alike themes. will put trigger warnings at the top of each chapter. If there are any triggers you would like me to avoid, please message me!! Also, password two is now deleted and you only have to do password one. If one of your triggers is mentioned in a chapter , I will put a recap at the bottom of each triggering chapter. I will say, however, there will be swearing in almost every chapter, so I would recommend not reading this fan fiction if you are particularly sensitive to swearing.

𝟓: 𝐁𝐄 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐄-I DO NOT- I REPEAT- DO NOT CONDONE ANY OF THE ILLEGAL ACTIONS THAT ARE IN THIS BOOK. DO NOT DO ILLEGAL SHIT PEOPLE

𝟔:𝐁𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓- Do not hesitate to tell me if I am writing your character wrong!

𝟕: 𝐁𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊- The last day I will accept forms is DECEMBER 1ST, 2021

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜:

𝐍𝐎 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒- Make your character have flaws! I feel like this is pretty self-explanatory.

𝐃𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐘- So, this is something I am also a little guilty of not doing. Make your character diverse! Don't just have your "Basic White Girl" character and change her skin tone and give her a limp. She's still the "Basic White Girl" character. Also, password one is your character's age. Make your character diverse not just in identity, but in personality also!! However, I am going to ask one thing- please specify if they have gone through any sort of racism , homophobia, discrimination, etc etc. Also, once we get going, please let me know if you think I have written something wrong! I am an advocate for human rights. I would hate myself if I wrote something and people did not think it was incorrect, offensive, or just downright rude.

Also, I will not be picking favorites! Don't think that just because you are my friend you have a better chance of getting in! Everyone has an equal chance!!

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜:

-Follow me! This way you will get updates and messages much quicker.

-Your character must be 15+

-You must tag 3+ people in your form

Form(do in any order you like, please group appropriatly):

*PLEASE PUT YOUR CHARACTER'S NAME+TITLE/SONG LYRIC (or lyric and title) AS THE MAIN COMMENT, AND PUT THE FORM IN THE REPLIES. THANKS SHAWTY!*

Legal full name (and if i can add a "family name" as one of their middle names)
Preferred name
Nicknames
Age (15-28)
Pronouns
Gender identity
Romantic and Sexual orientation
Faceclaim+backup
Race+backup
Ethnicity+backup
(IF ADOPTED) Nationality+backup
Personality
Likes and dislikes
Strengths and Weaknesses
Is a love interest okay?
Relationship/dynamic with love interest (if applicable)
Preferred label (boyfriend, partner, etc)
anything else relation to past, present, or future realtionships?
Aesthetic (s )
Mixtape (5+)
Anything else?
Passwords
Tags (3+)

submit forms here!---------->

blank form---------->

questions---------->

1/16 spots filled

Wana be reminded to apply? put your user and the day you want to be reminded on here --->

"𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟."
"𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊 𝐈𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍!"

𝕯𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘

Ju-inSimp
1-800-FIERSTREET
WonderGirl1059
Already_Peachy
-StarrLux
glitchingstxrs-
skylitdreamer
CremeQueen
welcometomyshitshow
H-HELLFIRE
Elf1shW4ttpad
cWeeaboo  
MERCYoffline_
logolepsy-babble
havnted-mansi0ns
ranboofan_69
User_Six

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 10.4K 25
"แ€™แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บ แ€™แ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€…แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€แ€ฝแ€šแ€บ" "แ€€แ€ปแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€™แ€แ€ปแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ผแ€šแ€บแ€”แ€ฒแ€ท"
44.4K 1.3K 17
As Y/N, you work with the equipment in Task Force 141. You handle the Walkie Talkies, you try out the new guns to see if they are manageable, you cre...
25.4K 626 21
Naruto Uzumaki is the eldest of four siblings, born into the Uzumaki family, renowned for their strong chakra and their special connection to the Nin...