Ready, Set, Never Shout Love...

By NeverDuplicated

Jordan Witzigreuter (from The Ready Set) is an aspiring singer still trying to make through his journey at Ra... More

Ready, Set, Never Shout Love!! (BoyxBoy)
Ready, Set, Never Shout Love!! {(3)}
RSNSL {(4)}
RSNSL {(5)}
RSNSL {(6 part 1)}

Ready, Set, Never Shout Love!! {(2)}

1.5K 20 11
By NeverDuplicated

HELLO.!!!! Lol jk but naw 4 real. WAT UP.!!!! How have mii lil Jordan+Christofer lovers doin out there?? Well im UPLOADING again.!!! Aren’t you proud of me.!! I think this might be the ONE story im actually gonna be dedicated 2.!! But if any of you like mii otha story, pleez tell me so I can continue writin.! I NEED your encouragement.!!! But anyway, BACK TO DA STORY.!!!!

WAIT.!! ......

 The pics on the side r of da MAIN CHARACTERS.!!(Jordan, Christofer, and Lexy) If you want any pics of da others or more pics of the MAINS pleez tell me.! And the song Is ‘Not Enough For Truth And Cliché’ by Escape the Fate. I LOVE THAT SONG.!!

Ok… now BACK TO DA STORY.!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~CHAPTER 2~

I would have laughed. I just felt so bad for the poor guy.

I mean Lexy hit hard. So, it wasn't a surprise when his nose started to bleed.

Oh! I bet you're wondering what happened! Basically, Lexy punched Christofer in the nose after he hugged her. It's not that she didn't want to hug him. He just surprised her. And she doesn't take surprise well.

I remember the first time I surprised Lexy....

{~Flashback~}

I was walking up her driveway. It's Halloween. I had on my 'Scream' mask. You know the white one with the long open mouth and the black eye holes? Yep, that’s the one.

Anyway, when I got to her door, I hesitated a little. It was Halloween. A little scare won't kill anybody...

I decided to play a little trick on Lexy.

There was a big bush a few feet from the door. So I lifted my hand- which was hard because of the silky black robe that I was wearing that was at least 2 sizes to big- and knocked on the door as hard as I could.

Then I ran and jumped behind the bush. I had to make sure no one knew I was there, so I pulled my robe into a giant pile. I mean, really, the robe was that big.

When the door opened Lexy stepped out. She was wearing a blue and gold bra-type-thing and matching pants, but the legs on the pants were see-through and kind of puffy, while the panty area wasn’t. (That would just be gross.)She had a metallic gold headband that was keeping her straightened hair out of her face, and blue and gold flats on. She finished her look with a small, red, teardrop shaped jewel above the middle of her eyebrows, and a blue see-through scarf covering her nose and mouth. She was obviously Princess Jasmine from 'Aladdin'.

She walked away from the door and onto the porch. She kept looking from side to side. When she looked at the bush, I thought she saw me, but she didn't acknowledge me so I guess she didn't.

Then she walked off the porch and onto the path leading from her house to the sidewalk. When she was a safe distance from the house, I ran up behind her so I was only a few inches from her.

Should I yell or just wait for her to turn around?

I chose to yell.

"Hi!!" I yell in my regular happy voice. I saw her tense and her hand flew to her chest. But she relaxed as she recognized me voice.

"Damn, boy! You scared the sh-" She stopped herself mid-sentence as she turned around and saw me. Then she let out a high pitched shriek. As she did her fist collided with my stomach. I bent over clutching my stomach in pain. I tried to move as I saw her fist coming toward my face but the agonizing pain in stomach wouldn't let me.

Once her fist hit my face, my knees gave out. So I collapse onto the ground. So I was in my side. Then, I felt her foot hit my stomach. A few seconds later, the other foot hit my nose. I heard it crunch. That was the first time my nose was ever broken.

By now I was crying hysterically. She had stopped kicking me and was standing over me, looking down at me. My whole body was shaking because of shock and how hard I was crying. My hand was shaking uncontrollably. I brought my shaking hand up to my face. I grabbed the mask and ripped it off my face.

Her glare immediately softened. She dropped to her knees beside me.

"Oh, J. Sweetie, I'm so, so, SO, sorry. But you should know betta than to scare me like that." She pulled me into a sitting position and was trying to get me on my feet.

"Never again." I said as I got to my feet.

She laughed and threw my right arm over her shoulders. She put an arm around my waist and helped me up the path to her house.

'Never, ever, again.' I thought to myself and she led me into her house.

{~Flashback Over~}

So now, Christofer and I had matching purple-ish, blue-ish noses with those weird tiny bandages on the bridge of our noses. She apologized though, so I guess everything’s okay.

"Sitting in this room playing Russian roulette,

Finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet,

Out of this window see her backdrop silhouette,

This Blood on my hands is something I cannot forget!"

'Not Enough for Truth and Cliché' by Escape the Fate played as our dismissal bell for the day. At Rainey, instead of the normal ringing bells, our bells were songs. The great part was that we, the students, got to pick the songs! There is an electronic touch screen panel every few feet on the walls of the hallways. Every break between classes and at the end of the day, every student has to vote for a song to play as the next bell.

“Make sure you’re still alive,

Just so I can kill you!” I sang my favorite part of the song. I love ETF!

“Oh my god! Nobody ever picks da Nicki Minaj songs I be suggestin’! Like for real! Why ain't “Blazing’” get picked to play! Dat song is da shit!!” She complained.

“If you want somebody to pick your songs, just pick ones that people know. I know “Blazin’” is a good song, but not everyone knows it. Like “Rainin’ Men”. I bet a lot of people know that song and want to be surrounded by men and blow every one of them off. I know I do!” I said, trying to cheer her up.

It did.

During our little conversation, Christofer was looking confused. But when I was done talking, he was staring at me. I just ignored the staring and explained everything to him.

“We get to choose the songs that play as the bells throughout the day. In fact, that’s where we’re going now. We have to choose the song that will play as tomorrow morning bell. That is where we’re going, right, Lexy?” I had to look up at her since I was still sitting and her heels were really high. They had to be at least six inches.

“Yeah. Good boy.” She patted my head, “Do you want a treat?” she started to scratch behind my ear. Like I was a dog or something.

“Ooh! Yes, yes!” I said playing along. I started bouncing on the table I was sat on.

When she took a pack of Oreo’s out of her big black purse, I almost fainted. She handed them to me and I made a squealing sound.

What can I say? I love Oreo’s!!

I jumped off the table. Yep, im that short. And ripped open the pack. Then I lead the way to the door.

The conversations we had as the three of us walked down the hall consisted of just me and Lexy talking about random things. Chris (im calling him that for short) didn’t do much talking. Well, he didn’t talk at all. When I wasn’t looking at him, I could feel him eyes boring into me back.

The only free panel was at the end of the hall, near the school entrance.

“Hurry up!! Jersey Shore comes on tonight! I gotta get home!” I yelled as I started to run towards the panel.

When I got there, I entered my student I.D. number on the touch screen. There was still one spot left for a song suggestion.

So I let Lexy put the song she wanted in. Then I voted for it. Chris didn’t have his I.D. number yet so he couldn’t vote. Turns out he was just supposed to come to the school today to get his schedule and got home. Tomorrow was his actual first day.

When we walked outside we said our good-byes to Chris. He hugged Lexy again, but this time he didn’t get punched because she expected it. He hugged me, too!! I almost didn’t let go…

Now, me and Lexy were in her car. We’re waiting to get out the school parking lot, but almost every student had a car so the traffic was ridiculous.

“So, J. you gonna kick it at my place?” She said over the radio. Some Xscape song I didn’t know was playing.

“No, I have to go home and make sure my mom took her pills.”

My mom went into a really bad depression when my dad left us. And living in all those shelters didn’t help either. She tried to kill herself twice. So the doctor gave her pills that make her asleep a lot so the wont try to kill herself again. But the she met Paul. She met him at the supermarket. They dated for about six months, and then he asked her to marry him. Now, we’re living in his mansion. He’s a famous motivational speaker. He used to be a sex addict. But he recovered and now he goes around talking to other sex addicts. He’s on vacation now. He stays at home because he said he wants to be home with his “new family”.

“Man, I still can’t believe you and yo momma livin’ in dat big ass house!!” She said as we turned onto my street.

“I know right. Paul is really nice, too. But he keeps looking at me weird.” Like he’ll just sit and stare at me for like an hour and stare at me! Then he’ll walk away all awkward looking.

“He probably wonderin’ what be goin’ on in dat head of yours. I know I do!” She said laughing and pulling into my drive way.

Am I really that random? I thought as I got out the car.

“Okay! I’ll call you later, bye!!” I yelled from the front door.

“Deuces!!” She yelled before pulling off.

I unlocked the front door and quickly ran into the house. I kicked off my shoes before running up the stairs. Paul and my moms’ room was in the second floor. They obviously shared a room. Mine was in the third.

I quietly looked into her room. She was sprawled out across the bed with the covers half covering her pajama clad body.

I was about to head back down stair to make a snack, but Paul’s voice stopped me.

“Jordan, can you come in here please?” he called from his office. His office was just a sound-proof room in the back of our library. It had a small window, a desk with many papers and a laptop on it, and a few book selves that were almost empty.

“Umm…. Yeah. Sure.” I said walking into the library.

I saw him in the doorway of his office leaning on the door frame. When I got into the office he closed the door behind me. I heard him lock it.

“Sit down.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY.!!!! Anotha chapter.!!!

Whats bout 2 happen.?!

Will J be okay.?!!

What will happen between him nd Chris.?!

All these questions nd more will be answered in da next chappy of Ready, Set, Never Shout Love!!

Lol it sounded lyk a soap opera rite there. ^^

Ok ttyl every1.!!

Continue Reading