Unity Academy!

By WAMred

A young man became the founder a school called Unity Academy which is a rival school to Union. However unlike... More

Bio and Background.
Prologue
Hints for future harem
Grand Opening part 1.
Grand Opening part 2
Grand Opening final
Defend The Governess
Fairies and Magic vs Devil
Agents vs Huntresses/Hunters
Night Fright
(Short) TUFC vs UURT
Curing a heroine.
Second Welcoming Part 1
Second Welcoming Final.
(short) New Evil
Creepy meeting Unity
UAT vs PUT
Aftermath (short)
Harem
Total Drama harem
Ninjas vs Shinobi
Project Protect
Relaxation (18+)
Union Response.
AUD: Battle of Toonville.
AUD: Battle of Academy City
A deal with a dangerous man.
AUD: Battle of Edo City
(Short) Union Punishment.
Unity First Ball: First and Second Days
U-F-B: Third Day
U-F-B: Fourth day
U-F-B: Final Day
Unity Academy crossover 1st list
Harem 2
Second Arc: New Start
Two For One (+18)
Battle: Shou Tucker vs BD
Headmaster Mantle: First Trial
HM: Second Trial
HM: Final Trial
Meeting
Teams and locations
AUD army
Kuoh Battle
A Miraculous Time (18+)
Vale Battle
Veilstone Battle
Battle of Dark Gotham.
Attacks on Musutafu!
Ultraman Z! Pt 1
Evil Gather
Tonika Village Battle.
Magnolia Battle
Valleyville Battle
Vinyl City Battle
Ultraman Z! Pt2
Shibuya Battle
Ratatoskr Battle
Wardington Battle
Second Arc Finals: Characters
Unity Mini War
Unity Defend!
Harem Final
Third Arc: Union Suing Unity!
Court Trial Pt 1
Court Trial Final
Grand Tournament Festival!
The true mastermind
Explanation.
Welcome to GTF!

Battle for Heaven

661 13 20
By WAMred

An: this will involve true angels and fallen angels vs angels from Dxd, Devilman crybaby, Angel Sanctuary, Midnight occult and Maria the virgin witch. However Ah my goddess, heaven lost property, D.N Angel, and a few Dxd angels will side with the true angels and fallen angels.

First Sphere of Heaven aka Moon.

Gather outside the gate to Second Sphere (aka Mercury) are the armies of true angels (basically angels from Darksiders, Diablo, El Shaddai, Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss).

An: angels from Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss are different than the Exorcist. So imagine the true angels from Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss are warrior angels that are protectors of heaven.

Leading the True Angels is Endufel the Seraphim.

Endufel: "look like our fallen brothers and sisters have arrive Castiel" he said looking at his brother.

An: yup supernatural is apart of this story.

Castiel: "including Nathaniel and his forces" he said.

Nathaniel (Darksiders): "sorry we were late brothers" he said as Azazel arrive too.

Azazel: "look like we have everyone" he said.

Endufel: "not quite" he said confusing everyone until a girl with blonde hair arrive surprising Azazel.

An: look up her angel form to see why I couldn't show it.

Azazel: "Asia? But last I heard you were a devil" he said surprising Endufel and Asia.

Endufel: "look like your trip to the other worlds left you blind brother" he said.

Asia then explain what happened lately but after she done explaining, Azazel sigh.

Azazel: "it would seems that supporting Union was a mistake" he said.

An: he was mostly neutral but he does give a little support.

Endufel: "which is why we must restore Heaven" he said as he flew up and stand in front of the True Angels and Fallen Angels armies.

Asia: "what's he doing?" She whispered to Castiel.

Castiel: "you'll seen" he whispered.

Endufel: "Brothers and sisters! Today we are going to war against the angels who supports Union! These angels have gone astray from Father path! The culprits are Michael (dxd), Mikael (Devilman crybaby), Sevothtarte (Angel Sanctuary), Loptr (Bayonetta), and finally Venus (Grimm Fairy Tale) herself" he said.

An: basically Venus is in charge of heaven along with her being friends with Zanza in this story. Also Venus is like the goddess from the anime Seven deadly sins. Oh and Sevothtarte is male in this story.

Endufel: "Venus lies of being the heir of heaven instead it was both her and a few others who kidnapped the true heir of heaven" he said surprising them.

Asia: "who would join her on kidnapping the true heir?" She wonder.

Endufel: "from what I gathered the ones who help Venus with kidnapping are five gods, two demigods, three devils and a demon" he said shocking everyone.

Azazel: "why would only 3 devils and a demon help Venus?" He thought.

Endufel: "I don't know who these eleven that help Venus with the kidnapping but whoever they are will be punish" he said causing many angels to cheer.

Castiel: "maybe Venus keep track of the eleven that help her" he thought.

Endufel: "Now my brothers and sisters will you join us on reclaiming our home from the corrupt angels and fake heir?" He said.

Angels: "We are with you Endufel!" They cheer.

Endufel: "then let reclaim our home!" He said as both True Angels and Fallen Angels charge and enter the Second Sphere.

Inside Heaven castle.

Watching the battle is Venus and the other (fake) angels.

Venus: "grr that b*stard will pay for this" she said referring to Endufel.

Michael (dxd): "I believe we should send in the Guardian (Darksiders)" he said.

Venus: "very well send in the Guardian" she said.

At the battle.

The True Angels and Fallen Angels are winning their fight against the (fake) angels but suddenly a roar caught their attention.

Nathaniel: "look like they send in The Guardian" he said.

Asia: gulp "do we stand a chance?" She ask.

Endufel: "don't worry a few friends will deal with that" he said.

Before the Guardian could attack any True Angels or Fallen Angels, a powerful blast knockout the Guardian.

???: "Were we late?" A female voice spoke causing everyone to look at where the voice came from.

Endufel: "heh you're actually on time General" he said.

Angel General (Helltaker): "good" she said as she is with other Archangels (Hazbin Hotel, Darksiders, Diablo, and Seven deadly sins).

Azazel (Dxd): "hey kiddo" he said referring to Azazel (Helltaker) aka Azazel Jr.

An: basically Azazel have a daughter who took the same name as his in this version.

Azazel (HT): "hi dad ready for reclaiming our home?" She ask.

Azazel (Dxd): "yup" he said as both father and daughter fight the (fake) angels.

Back inside Heaven castle.

Venus: "why are they helping them! Wasn't they at the entrance of hell!?" She said which Sevothtarte look at a tablet.

Sevothtarte: "it would seems that your sister told them about what going on" he said showing a clip of Gabriel (Dxd) explaining, to the angels from hell entrance, what going on.

Michael (Dxd): "she will be punish after we win this war" he said.

A few minutes later.

Entering the throne room is Endufel and his team while Venus sat on the throne as the other (fake) angels were standing in front of her.

Venus: "Endufel you will regret uprising against Heaven" she said.

However a powerful blast knock Venus off the throne surprising almost everyone but Endufel who smile.

Endufel: "excellent timing Jack" he said as everyone look at a young man revealing himself.

Jack Kline: "well I couldn't leave the fun to you beside I have a little grudge against Venus for killing my mother" he said.

Endufel: "then let beat her together if you don't mind dealing with them" he said looking at his team as he referred to Venus (fake) Angels.

Castiel: "go ahead you two deal with her while we handle them" he said as he and the other angels fight (fake) Angels.

Endufel and Jack look at each other then nod as they charge at Venus.

Meanwhile in Hell.

Currently watching Heaven battle is Luc and the other true rulers of hell.

Lucifer (Hazbin Hotel): "finally that b*tch is getting what she deserve" he said.

Hades (Video Game): "now I know why you hate her" he said.

Lucifer (tv series): "And I thought my brother Michael was bad" he said.

Luc (Helltaker): "be quiet otherwise we miss the best part" she said as they watch the complete beat down of the (fake) Angels while Venus look like sh*t after Endufel and Jack beating.

Hades (Disney Descendants): "I admit that is satisfying" he said eating some popcorn.

Back to Heaven.

After a few minutes Venus and the (fake) angels lost against the True Angels and Fallen Angels.

Endufel: "I'll send Venus to my friend to gather information. But the (fake) Angels that sided with her are banish from Heaven and be sent to a special prison that Hephaestus design" he said as he grab Venus arm and bring her to where his friend will be at while the True Angels bring the (fake) Angels to the Anti Supernatural Prison.

An: so what y'all think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 247 30
(part 1 complete, part 2 complete) Something crashed into Unions ground but something was off it started shaking violently and a human popped out, i...
225K 3K 57
(crossover harem x male reader) You have no power whatsoever. You have been bullied because of this by everyone except for the headmasters, teachers...
26.3K 440 27
(spin off and sequel to the Isekai Quartet book) (Y/n) "Zero" (L/n) was deemed as the weakest student in Union Academy, even though he was weak he wa...
102K 979 34
This is a Union Verse fanfic. A male who be bullied and torture by many students of Union while the staff do nothing or give punishment to him. But o...