LUST

נכתב על ידי JeonTaetaeff

Smuts. 18+, 21+ , so much kinks, no agnst maybe Crossdress Only Top Kook.. Don't expect Top Tae from me... עוד

Love
"He says,we are just friends "
"Rough but pleasurable 💦"
Bet and Jealous
The art, the artist
MY VAMPIRE MATE
SLAVE BOYFRIEND
THE ART AND THE ARTIST 2
Massage
Step brother aka my teacher 2
Step brother aka my teacher 3
Cute yet kinky (Hoodie)
Just an Idea.... 🌝
Horny Bully....
Horny Bully....
Horny Bully....
Horny Bully....
Horney Bully...
Horney Bully

Step brother aka my teacher

8.3K 149 26
נכתב על ידי JeonTaetaeff

The most polite teacher of the school entered into the class room with a attendence register ,a book in his strong muscular hand.... He adjusted his rectangular glasses on his expensive bright eyes... His black hair was finely showing his bare forehead... His formal attire and the sleeves were rolled onto his elbow... His perfect face with his muscular body inside those white and black shirt and pant made every student oooos....
But there was one student who was busy playing with his pen... When he heard the sound he looked at the teacher and again minded his business like he was bored about the teacher's present.. The boy's bestfriend taped on his hand and the boy looked at his bestfriend with the same boring look..
''What Jimin "
"Why are you looking like you are not feeling well... Why are not you looking at your handsome teacher" the boy didn't responded Jimin's words
''Taehyung don't be sad....you can say me... I can give you amazing ideas" Jimin again said loudly whispered...
Taehyung looked at Jimin and nodded his head
''I will tell you on recess "
Jimin nodded but the teacher had already started the lesson...

At the lunch break
That day Jimin and Taehyung didn't went to the cafeteria, they went to the school garden under the usual secret place at the behind of a big tree...
Jimin threw a lot of chips packet on Taehyung's lap and Taehyung placed two juice bottle on the ground...
After Jimin adjusted himself beside Taehyung, Taehyung pushed a opened chips packet towards Jimin and Jimin took the whole packet and they shared the chips...
''So now tell me Tae...what happened "
Jimin asked but he didn't expected that Taehyung would brust on him..

''Do you know Jimin,I don't know why every girls from our class acting like bitch when ever they see Mr. Jeon Jungkook... I mean what is new... I see him at my house for more than 10 hours... Do you know when I first saw him I felt that " he is my first love and crush" like thing but what happened ,really my mom fell for his dad...like wow,why...from all gentleman, his dad.... Not like dad is bad..... But my love,really... Now we are brothers... And do you know also the Jeon Jungkook, why he acts like a teacher around me at home also... Don't go here,don't go there, don't do this,don't do that, read this,read that.,eat on time,sleep on time.... Like why the hell you are saying me bro,and most importantly he is only five years older than me... Fuck...now I am also an adult,but still he acts like no I am a baby,like a baby boy... I don't know how to breath ... Do you know Jimin one day I really desperately with my whole soul, wanted to cook a simple omelette,I was about to cut the onion but he came out from nowhere and snatched the knife from my hand and made a omelette for me...Like Jimin you know I didn't want a omelette I just wanted to cook... Even he looks so hot at home also but I can't do anything, It making me frustrated... "With a long sigh he completed his sentence and Jimin was looking at him in surprise ...

''Do you know what Taehyung, I think he thinks you are a immature kid,no I mean you are a immature kid... Did you really told me that he is your first love and crush.... (Taehyung nodded his head looking at in front of him with a pout).... I mean you didn't have anyone in your life untill now... (Taehyung shook his head) ...You haven't lost your first kiss even in between these 20 years of your like..." Jimin asked and Taehyung got irritated...
He looked at Jimin and said...
''Obviously I have saved my first kiss for my ture love,and yes he is my first love,and for you kindly information I have not even lost my virginity due to I never have fallen in love"
''Are you serious Taehyung, Have you ever even masturbated ?"Jimin randomly asked to his beautiful best friend who is just shook his head as no...
And in shock Jimin silently yelled
''Are you fucking kidding me.... Like you never ever even touched- touched yourself"
Jimin said the last two words in whisper....
This time Taehyung felt embarrass and he again shook his head as 'NO'...
Jimin felt sorry because he yelled at his bestfriend for a minor thing so he again sat down beside Taehyung and placed his hand on his shoulder,
''It's ok Taehyung, don't be sad... But what I was saying, you sould give yourself at least some pleasure.. I mean you can at least touch yourself,for that you don't need any boyfriend or it is not even a crime Tae...and it will also distract your mind from Mr.Jeon.. " Taehyung nodded his head and said
''I feel embarrass when even I think about that"Taehyung murmured a little...
With a sigh again Jimin said
''Then why don't you use porn for that.... I mean watch some porn and then try it"
Taehyung nodded his head in hesitation...

After that day Taehyung came to house,after dinner when everyone went to sleep Taehyung locked his door from inside....
Took his laptop and headphones but before starting that he didn't forget to again check the door....
He put on his headphone and opened the web....
He randomly searched for gay porns and he didn't choose anything particularly, he just choose the one which one was at the top......

The video started, it was a romantic porn.... On the video there were many tags like
Gay,kinky,romantic,orgasms, kiss,hardcore,boy×boy,masturbation,etc...
Once the video played Taehyung watched the video thoroughly..

There was a muscular man kissing a thin beautiful boy,their bodies were naked and they were kissing passionately....
Once the stronger one held the cock of the thin boy,Taehyung also tried to touch himself..
His hand went inside his boxer, he pulled out his dick and slowly started to thrust it as the same pace of the video...

As the video was going on Taehyung saw how the the top one was slapping the burnett ,how the top was fingering the bottom's hole,how the bottom was moaning the top's name with the sinful word ''daddy''.... These every act reminded him about a certain person...
His step brother aka his teacher Jeon Jungkook..
As he thrusted his dick while thinking and imagining Jungkook...
He came with the name of Jungkook along with a groan....

After that day,masturbation became a daily habit of Taehyung....
After dinner or when he was alone at home he watched porn making himself completely naked, touching his body while jerking over his teacher...

It was the end of the month,there were many works for the teachers... Jungkook had also many works especially it was submission  deadline..... He had many exam copies to check... According to Taehyung...
Taehyung happily came inside the house... He searched for his parents when he didn't find them he dialled his mom's number....
''Hello mom,where are you?" He asked with a worried tone...
''Honey I'm sorry to inform you late but baby me and your dad are now at your uncle's house and we are going to live here for tonight or may be for tomorrow or day after tomorrow also"
His mom said...
Taehyung pouted and said
''Mom you didn't even say bye to me... You don't love me anymore"
His mom could sense the pouty lips of her son..
''Sorry son... But mama always loves Taetae... And I have already informed this to Jungkook.... Do not bother him much.... Listen to him... And also son he said he had many work at school so he is going to be late for home... "
Taehyung only Oo
''Ok bye honey... I love you... Bye ..Take care of youself "she said
''I love you" Taehyung also said back...
''With a giggle phone call cut off...

He sat down on the couch after he freshened up... He thought what his mom told him...
He was going to spend one night with Jungkook when there were not his parents in the house....
He blushed at his own thought....
And he remembered how he jerked up always over Jungkook's name....

He felt his dick twitched...
He looked at the wall clock and it was only six at the evening and Jungkook was not coming home any soon...
As small playful smile appeared on his face.. 

''Jackpot" Taehyung told himself with a giggle and ran towards his room....
Once he entered ,he didn't think to close the door because he was alone in the house....
He slowly undressed himself....
Completely....
Not wearing anything....
He got up on the bed....
He opened his laptop and went to the secret folders, he opened a secret file which were only picture of Jungkook's...
Of his abs while he was working out...
His half naked body ,a towel around his waist...
Some were in which Jungkook was in his formal attire, sleeves up  with a maniac figure....

He opened one photo in which, the towel was loosely tied around his waist, wet body, waters dripping from his body...
Taehyung moaned at the photo..
He placed the laptop where he could see Jungkook clearly and slowly started to touch himself...
He slid his soft hand on his hard dick.... Covered the tip harshly and moaned...
He threw his head back,closed his eyes and ached his back when he touched his balls also....
He looked a the photo and gave a small rub all around his dick...
''Aah Ju-Jungkook "

He gave some more light thrusts to his dick when his right hand went towards his nipples....
He lightly touched ,then he harshly flicked his nipple....
He moaned loudly....
He was not afraid to moan as loud as he wanted because he thought noone was at home.....
"Arrh~ Jungkook"
With the moan he sped up his speed...

He was jerking himself in a decent speed while sliding each pic of Jungkook...
He slid to another pic, and it was when Jungkook was facing to the mirror and his back was in view...
''Oh~ daddy... Fuck"Taehyung moaned at the pic.... He was jerking himself in speed while giving his balls some hard slaps in between jerks...

Soon he felt the pleasure knots inside his stomach.... He threw himself on the bed, thrusting himself more faster while looking at Jungkook's muscular back,moaning his name with his sinful lips....
Now he was sleeping flat on his back, jerking himself,legs wide open while playing with his nipples...
''Oo~ fuck da-ddy arhh" with the loud moan Taehyung came for the first time.....

He looked at his hand ....
White jelly substance was flowing down towards his elbow...
He was not feeling embarrass..
He was enjoying....
He again slid Jungkook's photo,still he was horny and he needed to release...

The pic where Jungkook was on his way to his room after his work out....
Upper naked,sweats were dripping from chest to his gym joggers....
Taehyung again touched his dick,it was hard...
He slid down his semen covered hand towards his hole, he went on his keens,bent over the headboard of the bed,supporting himself by holding that with his left hand....
He put his one finger inside the hole...
''Oh... Daddy~" he slowly started to thrust his finger in and out...
He fell on his face on the pillow with his ass up when his another hand started to touch his dick....
He looked at Jungkook's photo....
Every photo he had taken secretly were insanely sexy....
No one had any idea about those pics.... But Taehyung took that very skilfully...

One finger then two fingers then three....
He was thrusting himself from both front and back...
''Arrh~ daddy ple-please ha- hard~er "
His long slender fingers were doing their work perfectly imagining Jungkook was thrusting him harshly from back . Sliding inside and outside while jerking off himself was like a satisfying food and Jungkook's sexy and hot photos were garnishing that food plate....
Without second thought Taehyung again came.....

His body was sweating ,he was throwing himself on the bed while in pleasure as he wanted... Moaning loudly.... Sweaty wet hairs ,lips were swollen due to harsh bites...
Taehyung didn't want to stop himself from the pleasure...
He wanted more...

With a loud groan he weltered on the bed towards the nightstand....
His right hand was jerking himself and he gave a harsh slap on his nipple... He moaned with a groan.... Still his hand was wet due to his cum and he was using that as a lube..
Somehow he opened the drawer and pulled out a remote control vibrator from that which he currently bought for extra pleasure .

He was so desperate... He didn't stop..
He taped to the next photo which one was favourite of Taehyung....
Jungkook in his formal white shirt ,formal black pant and most importantly the rolled up sleeves unto his elbows.....

Taehyung rubbed this cum full hand on the entire vibrator... He also split on his hand and again he make sloppy the vibrator by rubbing his palm...
He slowly pushed the vibrator inside his still tight hole and started the vibrator in a slower pace...
Soon he moaned loudly when he turned on the vibrator into the middle pace or little bit more than that...

He looked at the laptop, vibrator was constantly abusing his prostate...
Tears of pleasure were flowing down from his eyes...
His both hands were also busy...
One was jerking his dick in speed and the another was was abusing his own nipples by harsh slaps, pinch or flicks...
He was moaning loudly Jungkook's name whenever the vibrator was hitting his prostate...
''Arhh... D-da-ddy harder... Ple-please "he was constantly moaning...
''Oh~ fuck... D-daddy... Feeling s-oo good"
"I lov-e you da-daddy... ''
''I lo-love your - your to-touch."
"Please to-uch me"
''Ye-s daddy''
''Go- go faster"
Taehyung was moaning along with the vibrator's abuse, his own speed jerks on his dick....

His perfect body was aching beautifully on pleasure....
The bed was mess,the bedsheet was completely mess by Taehyung's unconscious rolling over it shamelessly,
The bedsheet was all wet by his sperms...

''Oo my god... Da-dadddy... I-im cumming "with loud moan finally Taehyung came with the last glance of Jungkook....

He slow down the vibrator's speed to low... He threw himself on the bed,still the vibrator was inside his hole,thrusting lightly... His body was weak by now... He started to breath in tiredness... His chest was going up and down..
He looked at the time and he had been masturbating for two hours..
He giggled at his own thoughts...
And with a sinful giggle he said
''This is the best orgasm I ever have"

But when he was so into his hot masturbation session, he didn't noticed someone was enjoying everything what Taehyung did with a maniac smirk..
And it was no other than his step brother aka his teacher over whom Taehyung was making the whole mess...

*IF YOU WANT THE SECOND PART THEN COMMENT *
HOPE YOU LIKED IT 😍

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

87.6K 1.5K 7
Hello lovelies im back with some new ideas............ This book will have short stories...including.... Flufff Romance Arrange marriage Smut Kinky...
2.6K 261 9
it is teakook story.... jungkook who is madly in love with a tae. who he is messaging daily in a Wattpad pm...by read his bio and stories. and anothe...
19.6K 745 47
I trust your choice appa, I will marry him~ Jungkook Jimin you are right, he's the one for me~ Taehyung ____________________________ Hubby your hand...