The Alpha's Trap

By mizpanda

Warning: Feels, Violence and sexual content Advised Age: 15 + Maisie Ashford is thankful that her older broth... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 27 (Part Two)
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Maid in lace

Chapter 29

295K 8.8K 2.3K
By mizpanda

Thank you for the feedback and views guys <3 It makes me super happy :D Ily ily ily.

Anyway here is your new chapter and as always I hope you enjoy (Not edited)

--------------

Recap:

"Why don't you touch me or get pervy with me as much anymore?" I blurted out, the question had been playing on my mind for a while but I never would ask it.

His eyes widened in surprise and he turned his head to me, confusion was clear on his face. "Wait... what?" He watched me to see if I was serious.. or had he even heard me.

I shook my head, hoping my head wasn't as red as I thought it was. "Nothing" I said quietly, embarrassed and surprised at my actions.

"Because I didn't think you'd want me too... I don't know really" His voice trailed off for a moment, "But thanks for reminding me, I'll start doing it again".

I snapped my head toward him and a grin was on his face. He knew I was watching him because he turned his head, his eyes meeting mine. 

"Let's go collect Yasmin" I quickly said, snapping my eyes away and looking out the window. And with that, Asher revved the car and sped off.

--------------------------

Yasmin followed me out the door while I ignored Lauren trying to call me back. Sure, this may be kind of bitchy but when you find out who killed your mother from someone else other than your family you'd be pissed too.

"Mai, come back and we'll explain" I heard Simon follow behind me as we left the house. Asher was sitting in his car, his eyes locked onto me. He quickly averted his eyes and I knew Simon came into view now.

I felt him grip my wrist and tugged me, causing me to turn and face him and Lauren. Lauren's face was distressed and Simon looked guilty and slightly mad. "He shouldn't have told you" Simone said lowly and the only thing I did was slap his hand away.

"Yeah... you should have. But I guess only the important people in the family get to know right?" I snapped and he looked to the ground. My eyes quickly flew to Lauren and they flared with anger causing Lauren to cower.

"Did you know?" I asked and her jaw tightened. She glanced over to Simon who connected his hand with hers and squeezed it lightly. She shrugged slightly, her gaze turning back to me, "Kind of".

My jaw dropped. "What the hell does kind of mean?!"

"I didn't know who actually did it... I just knew a girl from another pack killed your mother and someone killed that girl" She said, her eyes dropping to the ground just like Simon's had a minute ago.

"So you tell Lauren and not your own sister?!" I scoffed and shooed Yasmin away to get into the car. She obediently did so, wanting to get away from this.

"Maisie, I'm-"

"Don't bother." I snapped then turned to Lauren, "So much for telling each other everything 'Best Friend'" Hurt washed over her face and I noticed tears form in her eyes.

Simon pulled her close and turned to me. "Don't blame her Maisie! We couldn't tell you because we knew, you'd hunt down the pack to try kill them, then that would cause a war!"

I let out a bark of a laugh and Simon frowned. My eyes flicked to and from to Simon and Lauren. "You two are perfect for each other.. two manipulate lying assholes. Go fuck yourselves!" I snapped and Lauren's eyes widened at my words.

Simon's jaw tightened and before anyone could say anything I turned around and stormed off into Asher's car. Was I too harsh? No, of course not! My friend found out how my mother died before I did...

I got into the car and slammed the door behind me before looking back the way I had come. Tears were trickling down Lauren's face and she mouthed "I'm sorry" continuously.

My heart hurt a little when I saw that but I ignored it. I just scrunched up my face to look disgusted and looked to Simon.

He looked angry, hurt and guilty. He met my eyes and I could see they were begging me. I gave him a pissed off smile and raised my right hand, throwing him the middle finger.

"Maisie..." Asher said quietly and I turned to him, my face relaxing now. I heard Yasmin moving around in the back. "Asher, can we just go?" I asked before he said anything and he just nodded his head, backing out of the drive.

He drove down the road, leaving my house behind us before I turned back to Yasmin. Her brown eyes met mine and they were filled with sadness. "Maisie... I'm sorry about your mommy" She whimpered and I gave her a weak smile.

I reached my hand back and she took my hand, allowing me to squeeze it gently. "It's fine Yazzy.. don't worry about it or the fight. Okay?" She nodded her head at my words and I pulled my hand away, facing forward again.

"You alright?" Asher's voice was worried and I turned to him. Was he expecting me to break down or something?

"Yes, why?" My voice was tighter than I expected and all I could do was hope he didn't notice. His eyes shifted to me then back to the road as h drove steadily.

"Don't do anything stupid" I almost didn't hear him when I said that and I just raised my eyebrows in question.

"What do you mean?" I asked cautiously.

"What Simon said... don't go look for revenge or anything. This happened almost seven years ago...." His grip on the steering wheel got tighter and I bit my lip gently, not bothering to reply.

"Maisie.." He said when I didn't answer and I sighed.

"I know, I know. I'm not stupid" I grumbled and he chuckled lightly.

"I'll let you think that" My head snapped to him and I glared at the smirk on his face. Yasmin giggled from the back and I turned to her, cocking my right eyebrow.

She bit her lip to stop giggling but I broke into a smile which caused her to laugh more.

I reached for the radio and turned it on. Yasmin cheered when the song -Immortals by Fall out Boys came on. (You may play it now)

Yasmin swayed back and forth to the song, waving her hands in the air. I shook my head, laughing slightly before turning back to Asher. His face hardened and he was looking on as if he was thinking hard.

I narrowed my eyes and reached out, placing my hand on his arm. His head snapped all to quickly my way, his eyes darkened, roaming around as if panicking. My brow furrowed and I tilted my head while his jaw just tightened.

"This is one of my favorite songs" Yasmin cheered from the back and my gaze turned to her now. Th huge smile on her face didn't break once, her eyes shut as she continued to do her side dance.

I looked back to Asher whose eyes were on the road again.

What was up with him?

Just a minute ago he had been joking. "Asher" I asked quietly so that Yasmin couldn't hear me, "Is something going on?".

His knuckles were white and suddenly the engine revved and the car went faster. My eyes widened slightly and I looked forward then back to Yasmin. "What are you doing?" I hissed angrily to him but the smile on Yasmin's face didn't leave.

She thought he was having fun and driving fast but I knew something was up. "Behind" He growled and I spun my head around, my eyes widening at the sight of a black car following us.

Not again.

"Don't even think about jumping out" He said, his voice was commanding and I simply nodded my head. I reached for the radio, turning the song off. (You can turn it off now if you want aswell)

"Hey!" I heard Yasmin grumble from the back and I turned back to to her. Her face dropped when she noticed my serious expression, her eyes widened. "What's going on?" She asked, her eyes darting around the car.

I squeezed between the seats and hopped into the back with her. "What are you doing?" Asher asked from the front while I stared out the back window. What the hell? The black car was gone.

"Asher, they're gone" I turned toward the front and saw him look back, his brow furrowing. He narrowed his eyes then thumped the steering wheel. "Shit!".

He slowed the pace of the car slightly, slowing to a stop at the crossroads. He got out of the car, looking around for a moment before pulling his phone from his pocket.

"Who are you calling?" I asked through the open door. He turned back toward me before frowning slightly. He was about to answer when Yasmin gasped. I turned back to her in confusion and noticed her panicked eyes staring out the back window.

"It's them again! They're coming for me!".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 8.3K 26
Ofelia has just escaped from her abusive boyfriend who happens to be a rogue. Her and her boyfriend aren't each other's mates but promised to stay to...
181K 6.2K 31
Star is a fierce werewolf warrior. An unwilling Omega to a pack of the most powerful wolves around. But, when Knox and his pack arrive from Dallas to...
85.7K 4.4K 38
This is Book #3 of the series for 'When The Alpha Met His Luna'......It's better to read the first one and the 2nd book, 'The Alpha And His Queen' be...
189K 10.2K 32
Zane Hendricks is the youngest Alpha to have ever created a pack at the age of sixteen and has grown quite the reputation throughout the years as a f...