Loving again

נכתב על ידי tvdumikealson

Betty wants to be a nanny. Jughead needs to find a babysitter for his two kids,Jasmine, 13, and Emily, 6. wha... עוד

meet the characters of the story.
part 1. before they meet
part 2. when they meet
part 3 the interview
part 4 choni meet
part 5 late night talks
part 6 date and hospital visits
part 7. surprises
part 8. family fun👨‍👩‍👧‍👧
part 9. wedding plans
part 10. wedding day👰
part 11. honeymoon🗼
part 12. coming back home
part 14
part 15. baby shower
part 16. sick
part 17. sweet baby boy
part 18. unexpected
part 19. baby album
part 20. first period
part 21. gender reveal
part 22. dinner date
part 23. Liams 1st birthday
part 24. inducing labor and possible death.
part 25. photographs
part 26. Liam meets Angel
part 27. family time
part 28. Angels first word
part 29. Angels first Halloween.
part 30. choni wedding
part 31. Angels first Christmas
part 32. Babies?

part 13. gender reveal

190 3 0
נכתב על ידי tvdumikealson

*one month later*
*Bettys POV*
I throwing a gender reveal. I have been helping her with everything, she been staying over my house most of the time and Archie too they sleep in the guest room.

It is 3PM and the gender reveal is all set up.

Some of the set up.

Your vote^^

A cake^^

Some games^^

Veronicas outfit^^

Bettys outfit^^

Veronica decided that she wanted us to match but everyone that comes has to wear the color of the clothes they think the gender is.

Hermione outfit^^

Toni's outfit^^

Cheryl's outfit^^

Jellybeans outfit^^

Jughead is wearing a pink suit. Archie is wearing a blue suit.

Everyone comes and votes if they think is a girl or boy. After a few hours of talking and having fun, we play some games.a couple games later.

*5PM*
B:"everyone come outside, we are going to find out the gender soon." We are all walking outside. I'm walking next to Veronica. V:"I'm so excited!" B:"me too." We are all outside. What we have for the reveal is smoke cannons and balloons with confetti in them. Veronica and Archie are going to pop the balloons together first.

B:"on three." Everyone:"one, two, three!" They pop the balloon and its a....

Veronica grabbed a cannon and we all popped the cannons. Archie and Veronica hug.

V:"my baby boy." B:"I'm gonna give him the world." I say rubbing her stomach.

*after the party is over*
V:"thank you for the gender reveal party." B:"yeah of course and I'm gonna throw you a baby shower too." V:"your doing to much." B:"no, im not, like I said I will give my nephew everything, I'm gonna spoil him." I smile and she smiles back. V:"ok, he's gonna be an aunties boy." B:"really?" V:"yeah, he's gonna love you." B:"and I love him already." V:"and he loves you."

*8PM*
Veronica is in bed getting rest and archies in the room with her. Jasmine is in her room, I told her she could go to bed at 9. I'm putting Emily to sleep. I'm in the bed with her and reading her a story. She falls asleep in the middle of the book. I get out of her small bed and tuck her in and turn on her night light. I leave the room and shut the door really lightly. I go to Veronicas room to check on her. I knock on the door  and go in and see her sleeping in Archie arms. I go to my room with Jughead and get changed into Jugs S t-shirt and get ready for bed and  get in the bed with Jughead. I lay my head on Jugheads chest. J:"you tired?" B:"yeah we had a long fun day." J:"you can talk to me, you know." How does he always know? B:"I know." J:" so tell me whats wrong." B:"I'm fine." J:"no your not, I can see something is bothering you." B:"I'm happy for Veronica, but I really want to know what and how it feels to be pregnant and how it feels to finally meet an angel." J:"yeah, you'll feel so much better when he comes though, he will make you feel a little better." B:"yeah I can't wait until he comes." I fall asleep on Jughead.

567 words not including this

Hope you enjoyed this part.

-C😘✌

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

112K 2K 35
*basically my idea for after 2x22* Archie has been arrested, Veronica is trying to tear her father down, Jughead is the new leader of the serpents, B...
62.2K 1.7K 33
: Jughead Jones. King of the southside serpents feared by all . Jughead Jones the oh so famous South Side Serpent leader ever since he was a teen. Hi...
5.1K 116 32
Betty Cooper moves to New York to start her career life and starts with being a nanny. What will happen when she starts to catch feelings with someon...
31.4K 258 51
A few years after Betty and Jughead broke up and left for college, the high school sweethearts and all of the friends are invited to their high schoo...