My cure {Jeremiah Valeska x...

By justareaderxoxxo1

Y/n Y/l/n was kidnapped by Jerome Valeska. He was obsessed with her. She escaped a few times and when he died... More

Intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
A/n

8

1.6K 31 11
By justareaderxoxxo1

I try to stand up and I continuously cough as I do. The sky is full of smoke.

Jim goes up to Oswald .

"You did this. You brought the gangs here!" Jim says.

"No! I would never allow that. None of them had explosives, that I know of." Oswald replies.

Jim and Harvey talk. They're using drinking water to put the fire out. Wait, where's Barbara?

After a while Oswald tells me he's leaving so I go with him. We arrive back and I just go straight to bed. Shockingly, I fall asleep instantly.

I wake up to Oswald telling me we are going to the GCPD which I hope we are doing something  good , but I get dressed and go with him anyway.

We march into the station.

"What are you doing here?" Jim asks.

"Jim, it has become woefully apparent that you are outmanned, outgunned and out of options. So, I'm here to help." Oswald says, handing his gun to Jim.

"That's.. generous of you."

"I'm just getting started." Oswald says and some more men come in with boxes of guns.

I smile at Oswald. It's kind of weird why he's doing this but still.

"Wow. Ain't you just Saint Nick on a Christmas morning?" Bullock says.

"Don't be shy. Go! Take all you can carry." And the police do so.

"Im guessing there are strings attached?" Jim asks.

"No strings. Save for the one that we will cinch around the neck of the Haven bomber. I lost people too, Jim. People you lured with promises of safety and security. But I'd rather we put aside our differences and go get the people some justice." Oswald says, holding out his hand. "What do you say, partner?"

Jim takes his hand and shakes it.

"Let's go then!" Oswald says.

"Wait, Y/n your not going." Jim says to me.

"What? Why not?" I ask.

"..I just heard Alfred wants to talk to you. Stay here and wait for them to arrive." He replies. Oswald nods and everyone leaves, leaving me completely alone.

How long am I gonna be here??

Around 2 hours later,

WHAT THE FUCK????? WHERE IS HE??

Then, the police arrive back. Alfred and Bruce are behind them. I stand up.

"Y/n!" Bruce says and hugs me. I hug him back.

"Hi. It's been so long." I say.

"I know! Listen we need to talk.. about Jeremiah."

"What.. no-Why would I need to speak about him?" I ask.

"It's Selina. She killed him." Alfred says.

"What?.. No way. Where is she? I need to talk to her." I say and they drive me to where she is .

She's at Barbara's bar? Whatever I don't care what Barbara says I need to speak to her.

I open the door and Barbara greets me. "Y/n.." she say.

"I need to speak to Selina." I say.

"Very well. Follow me." Barbara says and I follow her.

"Everyone, raise your glasses to the killer of Jeremiah Valeska!" Barbara says, raising her glass in the direction of Selina.

"Y/n?" Selina asks standing up.

"Yes it's me." I say and to my surprise she hugs me. I hug her back of course.

"It's been so long! How are-" she starts.

"How did you do it?" I ask.

"..I dressed up as one of his workers and stabbed him."

"What? No way that's too easy." I say.

"I stabbed him multiple times."

"..I.. Selina I don't think he would go that easy.."

"Well he did. So come on, relax! He's finally dead, Y/n!"

"No, he's not." I say.

There's no way. Jeremiah Valeska dying over a young girl stabbing him? I don't think so..

Bruce walks in. He sits down next to us. "Can I have a moment alone with Selina?" He asks and I nod. I go over to Barbara.

"Y/n, what do you want?"

"To be friends again."

"I can't."

"Please, I.. We were great friends. I don't even have to come back but just to know we could talk like friends again.." I say.

"..Fine." She says walking away.

Bruce is ready to go and I go with him.

"Would you like to come back to Wayne Manor tonight?" He asks.

"If you wouldn't mind." I smile.

"Of course not. Your welcome anytime. Your room is exactly how you left it." 

We arrive back at Wayne Manor.

The next day Bruce fills me in on what is going on. Bruce, and Alfred gathers down Lucius, Nygma and Barbara, following Jim's instruction.

Nygma is laying down while Lucius is operating on him.

"Thanks for getting everyone down here. And for the Wayne R and D." Jim says.

"Are you sure about including Ed Nygma and Barbara Kean into this?" Bruce asks. I get slightly annoyed at what he says about Barbara so I walk over to the others.

"So what exactly are you doing?" I ask Lucius.

"Trying to get a chip out of my brain, what does it look like?" Nygma snaps.

"Jeez, calm down."

Bruce and Jim walk over.

"Ow! Would you be careful?!" Nygma, once again snaps.

"This would go a lot faster if you would stay still!" Lucius replies.

"Well, if you would be more careful, I wouldn't potato all the long legs from the hidden spoons." Nygma says. Everyone stares blankly.

"Okay..what just happened?" I break the silence.

"I believe the chip is installed against his speech center."

"Huh. Do it again." Barbara says.

"The human brain is not a plaything, Miss Kean." Lucius says.

"Please don't habituate the curtain rod!" Nygma says. Barbara chuckles.

"And..ah!" Lucius says, carefully taking the chip out of Ed's head.

Nygma grunts. "How does that feel?" Lucius asks.

"Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. Oh, god. Thank you, Lucius." Nygma replies.

Now I need to work. Lucius hands me the chip and I put it into my computer.

"So, what exactly are we looking for?" I ask.

"Anything tying Walker or Eduardo to the destruction of Haven." Jim replies and I nod.

"Why would Walker kill all those people?" Bruce asks.

"That's what we're here to find out." Jim replies.

"Oh, yes. It appears the chip contains an audio log of every verbal communication with Nygma while he was under. There's some damage, but,  if the command to attack Haven is here , I can trace it back to the computer to which it originated  from." I say, showing Jim.

"It has to be Walker." Jim gets interrupted

"Are you out there Jim?" Someone says.

"What do you want?" He replies to the speaker.

"We have someone here.. She wants to say hello."

"Jim..? Jim!" A familiar voice says. It's Lee. I glance over at Nygma. Oswald told me what happened between them.

We decide to go and get her.

I was told to go to the station with Nygma. He is going in, I just have to make sure no one else gets in.

Nygma and I arrive outside the station.

"Okay, so how are you gonna do it?" I ask.

"What do you mean?" He says.

"Well.. how are you gonna introduce that you have a..bomb?" I whisper.

"By saying it!" He says.

"Okay! Jeez, Nygma why are you always so moody?" I say.

"No I'm not..you are!"  He says, going inside. The fuck?

After a minute I hear him pressing the timer.

After another minute someone enters the password. Are you kidding? Someone figured it out? Shit!

I hear gunshots and I rush inside. I hide behind the wall. I don't even have a gun, I'm useless right now... meh, he'll be fine.

The gas goes off and I quickly cover my nose.

Everyone falls to the ground. "Pretty easy." I say, standing up.

"Uh, yeah..I need help." Nygma says, on the floor. I look at him and start laughing.

"Y-you can't.. get up!!" I say in-between laughs.
"Yeah I hadn't noticed." He says.

After a minute of me laughing I crouch down next to him.

"I'll help you, Ed." I say.

"No one calls me that"

"Oswald did." I say, letting him take my hand to stand up.

"Your welcome, Ed" I say.

"God you won't stop." He says. We get to work.

"So who solved the riddle?" I ask.

"This one." He says, pointing to Bullock.

"Really?" I ask, my voice gone high pitched.

"I know, I didn't expect it either but here we are." He says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 8.6K 140
I was the only one who ever showed him compassion. Who cleaned the blood from his wounds Who understood and believed in his dreams and aspiratio...
19.3K 710 63
Elsie Valeska nee Daniels had learned a lot about people and life since she first met Jerome Valeska at Hayley's circus when she was 15. Being 're...
5K 92 17
Ariel Galavan once a ruthless killer fell for Jerome Valeska who broke her. Now she lives with his Twin brother Jeremiah. They're falling for each ot...
121K 4.4K 32
This is a story about a mentally and psychically damaged girl named Elena. In a interview Jim Gordon set up for her with the deranged psychopath Jero...