(18+) As the sin caves in (T...

By smuthasthecolourred

"You really are bad with timings." ---------------------------- "You're mine." He growled causing my heart to... More

Welcome
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Final chapter

Chapter 35

1.2K 35 19
By smuthasthecolourred

Y'all ready for some real speed.

I represent,

If i can't say it
I'll show it

Anastasia Pierce:

If i tell you we fucked in the middle of the woods. Would you believe me? If i asked myself that a few months ago, i wouldn't have believed me either. But it happened.

And on the beach.

And the doorstep.

And on the roof.

A collection of places which actually were all fun for the past eight days. Today is the ninth, i didn't want it to finish. I liked this place.

I stood in the kitchen cooking. Trying not to burn the room like last night. Forgetting the food on the stove. Typical. It's a good thing he wasn't angry. Yes it was offending he said he expected it, but he wasn't angry.

"Please leave that." He reached his hand out as i held a glass stirring spoon. "Why?" I raised a brow. "It's crystal." He tilted his head raising his brows before i sucked my lips in then gave it to him.

"Such a hard task we are on, eh?" I teased as he nodded keenly chewing on the pasta i just cooked by mum's recipe. It was almost five in the evening causing the sun to simmer the house and our skins.

"Is it good?" I bared my teeth afraid. He cleared his throat nodding leaving the crystal out of his hand. I sighed in frustration shutting the pot.

"It's disgusting innit?" I crossed my arms over his shirt. I was more comfortable in these than my own clothes. "No, no." He shook his head trying to encourage me. "Here." He took another fork.

I raised my brows before tasting it myself. It tasted like vomit mixed with dry paper. I gagged shutting the pot back. "This is fucking terrible." I took his plate away throwing it in the rubbish. We had to depend on ourselves. I wish we hadn't.

"Don't lie to me. I know I'm bad. Temporarily though." I raised an index as he nodded with a bit of mockery in his face.

Though that might sound like Tom hasn't been angry or quiet or mysterious. But he has actually been. Annoyed, paranoid- especially after the death eaters sent a letter by the death of 5 in the quidditch cup's attack. But too damn mysterious. As if he had the largest secret to hide. It was okay though, when he becomes comfortable to tell me, i know he will.

The death eaters were attacking and killing while we were here. Living the time of our lives. At least we zoned out of this bullshit. He stood up wrapping an arm around me.

"You don't have to cook. We'll just spell the kitchen to work by itself." He moved me away from there. "Nothing bad, nothing burning." He added causing me to drop my face looking up at him. He snapped his fingers after a smirk before the food in the fridge escaped into pots on the stove.

"I'm sorry i ruined your food. I shouldn't have tried it." I felt so guilty that i wanted the earth to swallow me. "Don't worry about it, we'll eat later." He shook his head before stopping in front of me.

I looked up at him wide eyed confused by his sudden pause. "Uhm..." i started before he held an index up. "Show me the dresses you brought." He demanded. That was it? His eyes literally looked like he was about to kill me.

"Oookay." I prolonged it before he followed me upstairs. I kept my scowl on my face even when opening the closet and throwing them on the bed.

"Here," i crossed my arms absolutely desperate. "Wear this one." He picked up a plain white sundress handing it to me. I stood clueless about his demands not taking it.

"Anastasia take it." He shook it in his hand. "Not until you tell me what's going on." I shook my head keeping my upset face. "I'm taking you out." He threw me a sarcastic smile and i hummed in response shooting the same smile.

"I'm serious. Now wear it and get ready." He rammed it in my chest turning me around pushing me forward. I bit my lip realising he was actually serious feeling my toes curl beneath me.

Makeup needed then and anything instead of that bun I've been wearing everyday. I sped into the bathroom. "Give me an hour." I stood by the door before he parted his lips raising a sharp brow. "50 minutes?" I awkwardly smiled causing him to huff massaging his face

"I'm trying to be nice. But i guess that isn't working. Give me an hour and a half." I shut the door locking it swiftly. "I'm not going to wait an hour and a half." He tried opening the door as he spoke from behind.

"Then go alone on the date. Go take yourself out, buy yourself a flower too." I mocked hearing hushed cusses from his mouth causing me to chuckle softly. He picked that dress, it wasn't formal. But it looked kind of victorian. Liz hated it, but i? I absolutely loved it.

I swiftly put it on then stood looking in the mirror. What the hell am i going to do with my face looking like a shoe which has been worn for 27 years in the mud and rain. I threw my reflection an awkward chuckle before dropping my face.

"You need to look human. You can't go out looking like a roach which has lived since the freaking ice age." I whispered angrily at me. "I swear i feel sorry for him for having to look in my face for that long." I kept speaking the the reflection in front of me. The lack of bra in this dress made me look like a freaking paper. But not that much, i had my hips and a little push up in my breasts.

I took my hair off the bun brushing if silky down and pinning two strands of hair in the back of my head, yet pulling little strands from the strands i tied up to frame my face. Why was i so nervous? Agh!

"You have been here for an hour, hurry." I raised an index to my reflection. "And you still haven't picked your shoes? Seriously?" I widened my eyes slapping my sides. Aight i gotta stop talking to myself.

I put on some mascara, blush and highlight. That took about 50 minutes. Cheers to him being alone on a date.

Why did it take that long? I don't know, maybe because my hands were trembling and i started sweating so i took off my dress then put it back on only to find my hair messed up so i brushed it again.

I came out to see him standing in a suit tensing his jaws. He checked his watch then looked up at me. "You waited? How unexpected?" I smiled sarcastically then checked him out.

His white shirt having a tie tight silky in the centre with his blazer buttoned down. "You're done?" He raised a brow. "I didn't pick my shoes." I noticed how the sun was fading.

He massages his face in frustration. He really wanted to throw me off the nearest window huh? "Yes i do." He groaned it looking to the side before my shoes came flying under my feet. "Funny enough i was going to pick that one." I placed my feet in my heels bending to lock them.

"You look gorgeous by the way." He commented while i remained down chuckling raising my eyes to him. Now what would've happened if he didn't say that? Nothing.

Only the world would have ended.

I stood back up shrugging. "I only needed motivation." I fixed my straps back. "I didn't say, i didn't like you a few hours ago." He shook his head making my cheeks heat up uncontrollably.

"Where are we going? We're the only ones here." I queried in confusion.

"Do you trust me?" He paused as we reached the door. I furrowed my brows at his question nodding slowly. "Let's go then." He bent his arms from me to hand on to its crook.

Well that sounded good.

We stepped out only for me to view the beach glistering with blue shining diamonds. I gasped; a broad smile surfacing my lips. This wasn't present before. The cold breeze massaging my bare skin between the fabric.

"This is magical." I shook my head seeing much beauty before my eyes. "This is not even the beginning of tonight." He whispered as i stared up at him feeling my lips quiver slightly.

How did my life just turn absolutely perfect like that. "Shall we?" He gestured me forward as i sucked my lips in nodding and skipping him.

I moved forward taking my dress in my hands to walk freely. My heels dug into the sand before tiles of sharp clean wood materialised beneath me starting to draw a passage beneath my feet.

He was right behind me smoothing my arm. "Follow it," he inclined as i started hopping.

Then what looked like a frame tent lit with orange baby lights appeared perfectly designed away from me. I halted turning back. "You built this?" I lowly questioned with parted lips. "I'm a wizard." An impish grin grew on his lips. I shook my head in disbelief running back to it like a toddler to a kids' area.

I reached there to find a table with two golden chairs, freshly cooked food and a bottle of wine shining brightly. I shook my head in confusion before he flashed in front of me. I jumped back gasping making him chuckle then pull a chair for me.

"Always a gentleman." I raised my chin sitting down as he pushed the chair back. He sat in front of me starting to cut into his food. "By the way, your food had nothing wrong with it...i just hexed it." He made my face drop and my tongue roll in my cheek.

"You fucking asshole." I caused a laugh out of his perfect lips as he sunk in his seat. I leant forward resting in my palms. He glanced up at me repeatedly.

"We need to talk." I narrowed my eyes making him pause the fork in his mouth furrowing his brows up at me. He placed it back on the table shaking his head.

"You've been a nervous wreck lately. What's wrong?" I raised a brow still leaning in my palms. "Nothing." He shrugged.

I hummed in suspicion. "So we're going to do that thing again." I switched an index between him and me. "That thing where i ask and you reply. Fine." I rested on my arms after bending them.

"How are you feeling?" I raised my eyes up into his warm ones. Those ones lit by yellow giving an orange deep shade to his brown. "Like I'm being questioned." He tapped the table with his fingers.

"Sorry, I'll try to look a little less threatening." I shut my eyes huffing. Well i needed to know what has been going on in his head for the past week and a few days.

"We're almost away from here. I'll miss it." I huffed looking sideways as he hummed agreeing. "We can come back anytime you want." He shook his head before i swung my feet back and forth in zest.

That was really nice, really adorable too. I loved it. Actually, i loved him. Anything with him was a total blessing, from the darkest times to wins.

"Tom," i looked up after keeping my glare with the floor for a few. He was already examining my every bit, so he just cocked his brows. "If you'd spend forever with me, would you?" I furrowed my brows before he sighed deeply.

His stare at me prolonged for way too long. He stayed silent tensing his jaw muscles a bit giving me a slight hint. "What kind of question is that?" My heart clicked a bit after it drowned itself in a pit of darkness.

"I... I'm s-"
"Of course." He added to his commentary causing me to exhale deeply feeling my tears suck back and my sweat halt. "Fuck you Tom, i almost cried." I slapped the table.

"My muscles are weak! You should stop delaying!" I huffed causing him to widen his eyes wagging his head. "Well you're dumb to ask such a question!" He argued back before i paused. He really thought so. That this was the reason.

"No, but you don't say it." I blurted  unintentionally. I dropped my head back on my arms after he parted his lips at me. I never wanted to worry him about that, about me needing such a phrase in my head on repeat. But at this time, i kinda needed it so fucking bad.

"Can i speak to you honestly?" I swallowed before he inclined leisurely. I was going to keep my tone low and calm.

"Look, i have no problem with you not saying it. But... my mind does. It's always on repeat. He's Voldemort, he's Voldemort. He doesn't really love you. Why would he choose you, all that bullshit on repeat." I confessed it all to him because if i didn't. Then it was all going to crash in my head again. Now i only shut it up.

"It makes me feel insecure. How you just might not actually love me." I shrugged guilty about saying it. "How it's my fault that you don't. Maybe I'm not yours either. And i don't deserve you." I added with narrow eyes.

"It makes me feel like you might just be... using... me still. Manipulating me to get something and once you do, you'll just get rid of me once more telling me that i don't matter to you. I never did." I spoke hastily almost feeling my breath run out.

"Oh oh oh." He held his palm up. "That's too much books you've read." He made me smile two hoots. I shook my head. "And something else," i traced the table sheet.

"Liz, has everyone telling her they love her. From Blaise which i know have loved her since we were 10 till the most evil hybrid saying it to her. And don't get me wrong I'm not jealous of her for having them." I answered his scowl.

"This was what she grew up to be. Although she might not feel as safe as i do with you. She feels safe all the time. She also has had everyone and everything since we were younger. Sometimes i envy her unintentionally that's all." I shrugged still looking at his every bit like it was a painting with multiple and multiple of backstories to it.

"But i.. i still don't know what the future awaits. I'm not angry that you're not saying it. Not at all, take all the time in the world." I tried making up for what i said. "I just. It makes me feel like... like i need you to say it in another way. That's why i asked this question." I shook my head pushing my lips out for a little.

"And the thing which is keeping me holding on tighter than ever, my ability to imagine you saying it. Since your voice is in my head on repeat. I can't just hear it before i sleep every night." I narrowed my eyes with a zestful smile.

"But my pathetic life is nothing compared to hers and i shouldn't have everything." I sucked my lips in accepting it.

"Your life is not pathetic." He shook his head. "Oh let's see. I was born in a really indigent family of three. I got used to that but i couldn't get used to my father's beating each day and night. Not only did he beat me, he abused my mum." I stretched back in my seat bickering.

"My parents got a divorce. Nothing but an 11 year old kid getting thrown from a fucking window, which is something you know about- be grateful. Waking up after four fucking days, unable to speak." I raised for fingers chuckling in self pity. He watched me internally break a little.

"My mum gave up hope causing me to try and swallow two pills thinking it would be better if i died. But i didn't. Instead i had my ability to speak back." I slapped the table gently.

"Therefore i go back to Hogwarts, still having trouble at home but skipping a year made assumptions grow about me. Some knowing it was my father's doing. And some saying we didn't have enough money causing Malfoy to start bullying me as a beggar." I felt so sorry for myself as i explained my entire life's summary.

"Then i start falling deep in love with a guy- Damon. Slowly sinking in him." I shut my eyes sighing. "Senior year i bump into a professor, who i hook up with the second week of school." I shrugged pointing at him. "My brain and heart switch between them as i keep fucking you trying to hold on to that kid." I ran my fingers back in my hair.

"Then he turns out he's just trying to fuck me. Thus. i leave school. Coming back to you. A few weeks after, i find out you're manipulating me after i have completely fell for you. You kidnap me and you bring me to your house. Messing with my brain even more." I tilted my head staying quiet.

"We get together. Everything is great. More than perfect. But then my best friend turns into a vampire then i almost die before my mum lets go of me as a daughter. And now i just made you feel uncomfortable." I looked into nothingness sighing with frustration of myself.

"I'm not uncomfortable. But i still think your life isn't pathetic." He shook his head causing a little beam to grow on my lips. "But I've got a bright side. I've got you. And that's enough for me to forget all about it." I shrugged making him nod in pride.

"Enough of me." I raised my arms in surrender. "When did you start feeling for me?" I raised my brows before he furrowed his brows.

"Ouff, hold on." He brushed his lips with his thumb and index. "Remember the day your father came to school and it was in the corridor." He queried as i nodded.

"I was angry. Furious in fact. And i was more raged because i was angry about you, if it makes sense." He danced his eyes away trying to process himself but i understood. "Oddly enough it does." I shrugged popping the champagne open and pouring myself some.

"Yeah that day. But then i forgot about it. Then i hated myself for feeling something when you were hexed." He pointed at me as i swallowed humming.

"I remember your worry." I placed the glass back before pouring him some too. This champagne was hella expensive. "You?" He shook his index grabbing the glass in his hand.

"Oh the first day i saw you." I chuckled soured by myself. "I knew there was something different in you. Danger, mystery, all that hot shit." I chuckled embarrassed a little.

He shook his head rolling his tongue in his cheek. "I just..." i leaned back in my arms. "I love you Tom." I shrugged smoothing his hand.

"You're my whole world right now. And I'm not letting you go, no matter what." I felt my horse breath repeat before i shook it off.

"Nice night." I inclined. He didn't take his eyes off me swallowing. His eyes burning through my figure speaking a million different words and a million different languages. Non of which i understood.

"Stand up." He stood up right away causing me scowl. "Do it." He sped up his hand gestures before i did obey him.

"Turn around." He twisted his index causing me to widen my eyes. "Anastasia." He tensed his jaws. I raised my hands up in surrender turning. Fabric ruffle, cusses and mutters filled my ear.

Then silence.

"I'll turn." I announced before instantly turning.

I stood clueless for a moment before my world stopped. Silence filled my ear and warmth collided in my heart. So much warmth. This better be a fucking dream. I parted my lips pausing my breath blocking any thoughts from my head as i widened my tearing eyes up at him.

My god, if this is my last day on earth. He could've just told me. I just stayed mute looking up at him with disbelief denying myself the littlest glance low.

He kept his straight face and his speedy glimpses at me. It was like i have been held by some all mighty heroic arms all of a sudden. And they were compact around me. Till my last breath.

"Tom." I blinked fast as the diamond pear ring in his hand shone my entire future and world. No, my life wasn't pathetic.

"Look, I'm not a speech expert, but. I'll just speak." He shut his eyes sighing. "Please do." I neared him enough to see his pounding chest.

"Anastasia, i hate everyone. I don't stand humans." He bared his teeth.

"But i don't hate you. Actually, you're the only one in this entire world that i trust. Sheer trust. I do not even trust my own shadow as much." He tilted his head panting. "And... since i began feeling something for you. The littlest bit of anger, you've driven me utterly out of my head. Unanswered riddles of your intentions towards me have blinded me of my cause. I now exist mainly to protect you. I am your soldier, i am your safety and i am anything you want me to be. I completely want to claim myself yours from skin to soul, i am yours Anastasia and you are... you are all mine ." He lowered his tone causing tears to drop down to my cheeks.

It was impossible. This guy.

This heartless ruthless monster who everyone fears was... doing that. For me.

The man i thought would never feel anything. Who claimed love was pure mind imagination of writers. The man who i feared.

Tom Marvolo Riddle. Someone who him and i shouldn't have even happened. We shouldn't have met, shouldn't have been together, shouldn't have fallen for each other.

"Anastasia, if I can't say it, I'll show it by any way possible." He picked my chin up as i sunk deep into his coffee eyes.

"I don't care if it's early, i don't care if you're young, because if one thing you taught me it's to shoot my shots. If only you can see your gracious self from my own eyes, you'd know just much worthy of everything you are, from riches to heavens to a goddess's reign. I want you to do me so many honours including having a part of my name in yours." He astounded me with his every lip movement saying some beautiful mending words. "I, lord Voldemort, the ruthless monster have kneeled before you and i will so very gladly do it again and surrender to your eyes once you command it." He added and i swallowed what he just said like whiskey getting me more drunk than any other drink. 

"And i have nothing else to say." Didn't he think that was enough? Enough to turn my world into heaven. Despite my doomed verdict, if i just live this world with him. I don't care about the next. My entire figure shook with disbelief. Only one thing left to utter from his perfect lips.

"Please-" i sniffed gasping, "please say it." I held his arms before he huffed deeply readying himself.

"Will you marry me, Anastasia Pierce?" His deep alluring tone took my body and brain into a entire distinctive macrocosm of ravishing magnificences. Holding me away from the entire universe which i have lived enough in killing me. Only to send me to his highest heaven.

I felt tears rush down my cheeks uncontrollably. This is everlasting.

"Yes." I let a few more tears rush down my face as my trembling hand met his and the frost of the ring collided with my finger's mind.

It sent volts all over my body as goosebumps collided on my back and my heart cleared out of gloom. He poked my finger into it.

"It fits." I giggled softly looking up at him with blurry eyes. He smiled widely, I've never seen him smile that wide, that peacefully.

I checked it out in disbelief shaking my head up to him. This wasn't random. We aren't random, fate chose us.

We can't have possibly been a mistake or accidental. This was a story written directed and casted by satan. This is for us.

"You're marrying me?" My tone was high in shock. "I am." He held my head compact before colliding his lips with mine.

The gentleness between us slowly escalated into lust as i whimpered in his mouth and his hands slithered around my waist holding me closer.

He groaned pushing me back until we reached the table. He pulled my dress up then started advancing back to the chair dropping himself down. "Take control Anastasia." He slipped my dress off as i appeared completely naked before his eyes.

I narrowed my eyes with passion and desire ruffling my fingers through his hair. "Utter control?" I queried as he nodded dropping his hands down. "Every bit." He whispered before i started undressing him.

The lights slowly started to glisten his body and mine. I wasn't only going to take control. I was going to show him how happy i am. How satisfied, how proud. All those feelings he makes me feel. But he wasn't one to make love, so i was staying with the safest option.

Passionate. Slow. And a lot of touching.

I lastly pulled down his trousers looking at him with smouldering eyes before he raised his palm and i leaned my head into it. "You're beautiful." He checked my sweaty body out looking back in my eyes.

I bit my lip seeing his erection grow tough in front of him before i sat taking him between my legs.

This guy was going to change my freaking last name.

I pulled his face closer to mine before slithering my hand down to draw some circumstantial illustrations of intimacy on his perfectly designed skin. Trying to touch his every cell as he took my waist in his strapping arms repaying the touch with touches of the vigorous lustful kind.

I adjusted myself to take his tip beneath me. I smoothed his chest and abdomen which were bouncing as he watched me with a straight face. I dug my face in the crook of his neck kissing deeply on him and biting his skin to mark him. Signalling my unconditional love towards him which was never going to run out.

"I want you Anastasia," he grabbed my neck whispering and yanking me back as i kept brushing my entrance on him. Feeling my wetness drag down to drip on his large dick.

"I know." I brushed my lips against his feeling the lights break a little peak between them. "Say it louder." I brushed myself faster feeling my ego and arrogance control me.

"I want you." He enhanced it but that wasn't enough for me. I gasped repeatedly widening my eyes at him as he breathed heavily. "Princess give it to me." He tilted his head back swallowing but still i needed more.

"Fuck Anastasia, please." He whispered in fatigue before i halted. "Say it one more time but loud for me to hear it." I pulled his face to me as he narrowed his eyes shaking his head.

"Do it, it's okay. I'd beg for me too." I smirked devilishly feeling my ring hold my hand compact. Resisting to fall despite my sweat.

"Please." He grunted as i kept my fox eyes kindling him. "Please baby please." He dug his face in my chest causing me to hold him tight then start to gradually let myself fall.

I gasped and moaned still holding him in my chest feeling his might enter my world which only him was allowed me in. He was the only one allowed to touch me, make me feel good, make me lose control. Make me beg and surrender. The cold wind of the night shivering my naked sweaty body.

He whimpered lowly looking up at me with emitting eyes. I moaned aloud feeling on his skin. His every bit with my hands and body. Locking him inside of me, feeling him reach the deepest part in my chest as i rolled my eyes back quivering.

Date, proposal, control. How can this be real.

"Fuck!" I wailed holding on to his back and he held my waist closer. The demons praying us for more of our intimate affection and the angels falling to watch how unbelievably in love we were. Never falling out of it. God judging us the reigns in hell and heaven on earth. But even if hell was with him, I'd be more than pleased to spend a doomed eternity.

We both had nothing before, but all we got now was each other. The gore we spill, the hearts we break, the lives we ruin were non of our concern. All we cared about were each other. A year ago, i would've hated to hurt a fly. But for him, I'd burn the whole world down eradicating every single soul living on this surface.

For him I'd battle the very devil himself. For him I'd let all the lives fall into nothingness and let his rise. I worshipped Tom Riddle, his power, his devotion, his ascendancy, his tenderness, his wrath. His godly sculptured face and figure which were braced in the back of my head.

His eyes radiating energy to run a thousands of electrical stations in my body as we glossed with the lights. "Shit." He whispered shutting his eyes as i rode him aggressively moaning and whimpering trying not to scream.

I kept my hips working into him. Feeling our skins rake each other lighting an entire firing into the atmosphere. Heating the coldest pole of the earth turning it into the lowest circle of treachery. We whimpered and moaned on each other's faces.

He caressed my breasts kissing on them deeply as i pecked his head thanking him. Just a thank you for literally everything. "Thank you thank you!" I shut my eyes screaming out loud before the rain started pouring again. It fell against the tent's surface before i looked shaking my head.

"Accio- wand." I stuttered as he remained clueless too occupied by pleasure to read my thoughts. The wand flew into my hand before i looked up ripping the roof off.

The rain started showering on both of us as i rode him faster feeling him feel on every bit inside of me. Filling me up with much passion driving tears down my face. Forever with him. Never letting go.

He held my waist gasping repeatedly as the rain showered us and the lights broke. So it was only us, the rain, the moon and the lighting beach.

"Tom-" i felt much fatigue unable to ride any longer. He was just too big for me to take control. "I know." He gripped my thighs heaving me up before his thrusts quickened. I yelped arching back for the rain to come washing my face with frost.

His hair started falling to his forehead; the rain. He growled and whimpered as i started shaking in his grip.

"Fuck! Tom, I'm gonna- cum-" i widened my eyes at him causing him to stand waving his hand against the table for the plates and glasses to drop broken.

He placed me on the table flattening me still inside of my soul. I raised my hands up gripping the table's sheet as he whisked digging deeper into me. The heat burgeoning hastily in my abdomen as i rolled my eyes back emerging to wail.

"You fucking whore, cum for me." He growled gripping my thighs tighter. I felt my legs start to quiver uncontrollably with pleasure and satisfaction of the sinful kind.

He threw his head back for the rain to drip from the sides of his hair on my legs. Swiftly, he advanced two fingers to my clit speedily rubbing it. Sending me to the sharpest edge, i gasped feeling myself tighten around that thickness of his.

"Tom! Tom Riddle!! Fuck!! Tom! Tom!" I cried out aloud letting my liquids wash over him that i heard the sound of my cum as he sped like mad growling loudly.

"Fuck!" He leaned forward ramming his hand on the table after i dropped myself half dead. He shielded me from the rain as it fell out his sides. I looked him deep in the eyes as he gasped repeatedly with furrowed brows and a gaped mouth.

His wet hair dripping in my face some coldness. "I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum baby." He blinked slow hammering into me. I stayed quiet with fatigue and he was weighing too much on my consciousness.

Suddenly, he gripped my hips, turned absolutely red before ramming his whole self inside me. I wailed uncontrollably shivering to his power as he shot his whiteness into my core.

"Fuck-" he squinted his eyes shut keeping me still as i cried uncontrollably. He clutched me, hissed then took out of me. He dropped on me breathing heavily for a few.

He chuckled at last as i blinked fast clueless. "We need to get inside now." He added as i groaned. I could barely look down, how the fuck was i supposed to walk.

"What's so funny?" I queried after he stood tall. He pulled his lips into a thin line shaking his head.

I raised a lazy brow before he carried me bridal style. "Sorry about ruining the tent." I spoke in his chest. "No worries, we don't need it." He shook his head before we entered the house.

He placed me down on the chesterfield sofa in the living room. "I'll get some covers so you don't freeze to death." He ran his fingers back in his hair smiling down as i nodded shutting my eyes slowly then opening them. No, i need to stay awake.

He came back down still exposed, good. It was good. He covered me then laid down beside me. "Lie in my arms." I opened them before he rested his icy hair in my chest holding my waist compact.

I watched the ring glimmer as i played with his hair. He turned the TV on with a snap of his fingers as he fixed his position between my legs resting his head on my chest breathing on me. That beautiful scent of rain mixed with my fragrance.

"Nice jewel." I commented pecking his head before he looked up at me with raised brows nodding.

"Is that why you were nervous this past week?" I questioned lowly with my heart still pounding in his ear. "I wasn't nervous," he argued once more causing me to click my tongue rolling my eyes.

"Just accept it. Aight? It's just me." I shrugged still playing with his soft wet curls. "Fine," he dropped his face. "Yes." He huffed resting back.

"Get up and lower the volume." I tapped his back before he scowled. "No, if you want if lowered, you get up." He shook his head. "I can't walk." I widened my eyes. He can't actually be serious.

"And I'm lying in your chest. And by the way, this is the second time in your life." His rasp was too alluring and amusing. "Use your freaking sixth sense then." I slapped the couch before he narrowed his eyes at the screen lowering the volume.

This was peaceful and beautiful. The screen and the upper hallway were the only lit areas glowing us. I shivered beneath him causing him to wrap the covers beneath me. Wrapping us in one sheet.

"Love," i called. He turned up to me. "I just wanted you to know. That i don't care about timings either, and... it's not early for me." I shrugged before he took my hand in his kissing it softly.

"Wedding in two weeks." He paused my heartbeats in my chest as i tensed. "What?" I started panicking. Two weeks?? I'm not fully conscious. Fuck, no, no the guest list.

"I can't." I shook my head causing him to scowl. "First off, i don't have a dress. Two: we will need to have this fight of whether I'm bringing Liz and Stefan or not. They'll end up coming of course. Death eaters will be present?" I raised a brow as he nodded keenly.

"Then Blaise is already in. But then... mum." I sighed feeling my breath horsely and throat sore. "We'll fix your mum, if you want. But i don't want her at all actually." He shook his head clearing his throat before i tugged his hair slightly. He hissed slapping my hand away. "Respect my mum." I shook my index at him.

"No bridesmaids, no dancing, no cake. Non of that." He added slowly letting my hopes down. But what did i expect, a festival. We're the dark lord and lady for fuck's sake.

"I know." I sighed looking up to the ceiling. He rested his chin on my chest brushing a hair behind my ear.

"I just can't." He whispered as i nodded with sucked lips. "I understand. It's okay," i shrugged inclining causing him to huff shaking his head. "I know that you might've had another picture for your wedding. But, sometimes we don't get it all." That was his own picture of an apology. I leaned forward locking my lips with his for a second then pulled back lying back down.

I wondered about it all. Was it actually true? I was marrying lord Voldemort. I was getting married? Everything was just too overwhelming but elating. I mean i loved it, every bit of it. Plus i shouldn't judge the day before it even comes. All the piano and violin playing was still in my head. Classic evil wedding.

Everyone staring at the bride as she walks in with the white dress and veil hanging on to my hair trailed behind me. As he stands at the end of the aisle in a wedding suit. A suit unlike all others, will be the best one he would wear. Because it'll be out wedding. Vows and oaths spoken before we're announced husband and wife.

An unexpected tear trailed down my cheek as i looked down at him and he was already watching me. "I'll get someone to play the piano if you want that." He wiped the tear off my face making me smile widely nodding.

"I can't believe it. I really can't." I shook my head in disbelief. Yes, i did have wild imaginations about this man, but never did i let myself dare and think of him as my husband. Never did i thought of myself worthy.

"Can we talk future wise?" I blinked sucking my tears in once more in zest. "Go ahead." He traced shapes on my side.

"Do you want kids?" I questioned before he paused. "No" he shut his eyes sighing, "do you?" He turned up to me as i shook my head.

"Why don't you? I'll tell you my reason if you tell me yours." I added tracing his jawline with my fingertips. "I'm Voldemort, Anastasia, i can't have a legacy which people tend to follow after a long time of my strength. Saying that my legacy would be much stronger and i got old." He scowled in revulsion.

"Doesn't the horcruxes make you immortal." I pushed my lips out in confusion. "They do, but still... humans are dumb. Plus, i couldn't bear teenagers rather than kids." He made me chuckle a bit. But his speech didn't hurt me, i didn't want kids either.

He turned his face up questioning for my grounds. "I... don't want a Michele Pierce legacy. I want it to end with me. I actually want it to end with him. Since y'know; you're changing my last name and all." I widened my eyes enthusiastic. He hummed watching my ringed hand wave along as i spoke.

I was a few minutes of silence as he watched every bit of me heat up and blush with that gaze. It was like he was praising my every inch with his lightning eyes electrifying my dark world lighting it up.

"Princess," he neared my face murmuring with a husky tone. I hummed in response. "Do you think you can forgive me for ever trying to lure you into darkness?" He smoothed my arm.

"Lure me into darkness?" I giggled softly caressing his face. "If this is darkness, Riddle, take me to the Stygian." I beamed at him still playing with his wet hair.

"And if you're speaking of manipulation. Yes.. i do forgive you." I kept my smile causing him to sigh swallowing.

"You'll forgive me for trying to protect you?" I widened my eyes but he shook his head. "I told you I'll never forgive you." He shook his index exhaling.

"C'mon." I blinked slow whispering but he shook his head. "Forget it." He grabbed my hand kissing it deeply.

"Whatever, can we sleep now. And I'm starting to feel sick for some reason." I cleared my sore throat causing him to giggle melting my heart again.

"We fucked, naked, in the rain. What do you mean for some reason?" He chuckled in between his words as i watched him.

I changed my entire life for this man. My whole life, i gave up my normal lifestyle, my friendship, my career, my name, my reputation, my innocence, my own mother. And if i go back in time; I'd do it all over again. It was all for him... it was all him.

I blinked up at him watching how his skin was smoothest thing one could ever admire. His eyes were just like the Autumn leaves: they might look rough and dull. But if one focused on their beauty then tenderness and perfection overflowed their core. They break with lightest click and feel absolutely warm. Just like silk was their softness. God, he was absolutely beautiful.

I shut him up by colliding my lips into his uncontrollably. He held me back kissing me with much passion. "I love you Tom, fuck I've never thought i could love someone like that." I wagged my head piercing my eyes in his as he parted his lips furrowing his brows.

No, no. I was absolutely insane with him. He made me nervous, and calm at the same time. Until now, his hypocrisy was still magical. Messing with my brain, only now i understood why.

"Tom don't let me go. Never in your life, please." I felt my eyes bubble up again. He really did just propose. He really was marrying me. "Shh shh, you just stopped crying. It's alright." He smoothed my cheek.

My entire life was suddenly written and drawn in my head. Everything with him in it. Because this was real now. This was a whole proposal.

"Promise me you won't let me go." I breathed horsely gasping. He placed his index on my lips hushing me. He rested his forehead on mine shutting his eyes. I did so too feeling on that hot breath on my lips which i heard on repeat in my head. Which i lived by its motion in and out of his lungs.

"I promise," his husky sharp tone warmed my figure in that cold night.

"Now stop crying." He rubbed another tear from my cheek. "I hate seeing you cry Anastasia." He shook his head.

"They're happy tears." I chuckled. "Even if...stop crying." He rested back in my arms as i held him.

€$¥

What you guys think? 🥲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 87.1K 40
It's dark in the closet, I can just vaguely see his features and realise how close we're standing. Like, really close. My chest is toughing his and m...
1.7K 172 32
"I'm just saying, she grew up in an orphanage in the muggle world. Her hands are filthy." He hissed again. "You're one to talk. Your hands are proba...
494K 11.8K 17
"Promise me, Cindria! Please!" Tom pleaded, now gripping my arms in a vice-like a grip. "I won't, I won't promise something when I know I'm going to...
275 15 13
๐‡๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐ /หˆhid(ษ™)n/ kept out of sight; concealed. Older!Sirius Black x Oc Ember Adaliah, was a 7th year Gryffindor Hogwarts co...