Make the world go away-john s...

By Sollie1116

โœฉ๐“ญ๐“ธ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ?.. ๐“ธ๐“ฑ ๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ, ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ป... More

Characters/warning
Prolouge
Prolouge pt.2
Prolouge pt.3
Celebrations and congratulations
Old lover boy
Can you keep a secret
SNAP bets
Tell me
Smile, its a wedding
My boy
Wingwoman
Baby number 3?
Forever
Trouble maker
Love & mistakes
On hold
A/N?!
Cuts and hugs
Welcome to burlesque
Tea and terrors
....
reconciliation and reconsideration

Junior

2K 31 6
By Sollie1116

Warning: mature content!!

"Good morning beautiful." I felt John's hand run through my hair as he whispered planting kisses under my ear." good morning husband." "That it is." He grabbed my face in his hands gently and pulled me in for a kiss.

I pushed his head down a little bit to tell him what I wanted. He sucked on my neck and found my sweet spot on the right side of my neck as I ran my fingers down his bareback.

Lately, I've felt even needier when it came to sex, and I knew John was enjoying it because he thinks about sex At least once every hour. Even in his sleep.

"Love you are absolutely gorgeous."
He mumbled as his hands glided
Down my breasts that felt a lot more sensitive.
John pulled his underwear off along with my nightgown that revealed nothing but my bare body underneath.

"Oh fuck me." He mumbled, "as you wish." I grabbed his dick and rubbed it against my clit before he pushed back himself into me.

"Oh, John." He began to speed up and I pulled his face near me to hold on to him as I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Fuck merc, you feel so good." He began to kiss down my neck as I moaned into his ear.

"Oh fuck" he groaned into my ear as I tightened around him needing to cum. "I'm gonna cum john." I moaned into his ear as he pressed his forehead against mine. "M-me too."

As we both finished he didn't move and neither did I as we attempted to catch our breath until satan came into our room and john covered me.

"John? I've told you to keep the doors locked. I could've been anyone." Thomas threw a shirt at john as I just sat up covered by a sheet.
"Well good morning to you to Tommy," I said sarcastically as if he didn't just walk into our house and weren't about to go at it again.

"Get dressed. we're doing it today." "No, as a matter of fact, he's doing me today." "Make sure he's done you by 9." "Ugh, well At least knock next time Thomas!" It's not a day for knocking." He shut the door and john looked over at me and then the clock.

"30 minutes, wanna go again?" "Always." He pulled the sheet over us and got back to business.
_________________________________________

After John left I got ready for the family meeting and went down to the house to see Finn. "Morning Finn." "Morning mercy, you look...different." "Really, how so?" "I don't know, you just look brighter.

I shrugged my shoulders and sat next to him to read the papers and soon Polly, ada and Karl came through the door.

"Ada!" I stood up and hugged her while Polly held Karl in his bassinet. I grabbed the baby from Polly as the 3 of us women and the babysat in the living room. "Isn't he just precious" I smiled down at the chubby baby in my arms who had just stopped whining.

"How on earth did you get him to settle more quickly than I could?" Ada said watching as I went to place the sleeping baby in his wicker bassinet. "It's because he can't smell the milk..." Polly said staring at me uncertain of her answer. Weird.

We all gathered around the innocent boy. "Mine were terrors for the tit, both of them. You never knew my children did you?" "I was a child myself then." "I think I met them once or twice when I first met John," I said not paying as much attention to the conversation ad I was the baby.

"Sit down girls." We sat across from her leaving the baby. "They were 3 and 5 years old. Sally was 3 and Michael was 5, 2 weeks away from 6. It was Sunday morning, I was at church. " Polly looked like she was finally going to break down and that was a sight I never thought would hurt me even though I didn't know the children.

" 'you are not forgiven' this pinch-faced bitch said to me. You see, some sheets I had washed and hung on the line had the name of a hotel on them. They'd been stolen in a  robbery and they said some porter at the hotel had been coshed, And a woman from around here told the police about the sheets, jealous, you see, of the new sheets. And when the police came, they found the spirit still making a few drops of gin." I had already been in tears and I couldn't control it. I couldn't fathom the pain Polly must be feeling.

"And for that, they took my children from me. And they never told me where they took them. And they did it because they could and because I was weak. But they will never take your babies away from you."

Babies?

"Do you know why? Because Tommy won't let them. Because Tommy won't let them walk all over us. Now it is Tommy that has brought strength and power to this family. Cause he knows you have to be as bad as the above to survive. Ada, I want you to forgive him." "How could I when my Freddie is rotting in jail because of him"

"There's something about today you girls need to know-" "Polly, you Said babies, Why?"

"You don't feel it? Your breast they seem perkier and you look very shiny, love I believe you've got yourself another john junior on your hands but I assumed you knew." I just looked at her and ada not knowing what to say. I've been pregnant before but could it have been so long ago that I don't remember how I felt?

"Love, don't worry. Remember what I told you? One day you would be married to a man you love and then a baby wouldn't be a problem! You should be happy, mercy." A baby?

Would john even want a baby?
_________________________________________

We all entered the betting shop and I kissed John's cheek before sitting at the table with Finn.

"Right, I've brought you all here today because this is the day that we replace Billy Kimber. This is the day we become respectable. The day we join the official national Association of racecourse bookmakers. But first, we do the dirty work. We've all known this day is been coming, I just haven't told anyone the date. We're going to the Worcester races. The track opens at one,we'll get there at two. Now Kimber thinks we're going to help him to fight the lee brothers. Thanks to the efforts of our John and his lovely wife mercy, the lees are now our kin." I smiled at john who was smiling at me through his peaky cap.

" I interrupted those efforts this morning, and uh, I can assure you all, John is making great sacrifices in the cause of peace" everyone began to laugh at Tommys joke so I grabbed finns foot and pulled his shoe off launching it at tommy who laughed even more when i missed.

"Bastard" I mumbled as finn looked confused. "Hey?! That was my shoe!" "Sorry finny, ill get you new ones."

"So itll be us and The lees against kimbers boys. We take them out believe the bookies. I expect a swift victory which will send a signal all the way to London that we believe in letting legitimate business run peacefully" "and what about Kimber himself?" "Ill deal with kimber, any questions?" "Yes" we all turned to look at polly and i tried to contain my smile.

" does anyone object if I bring a newcomer to the meeting?" I couldnt help but smile as ada and karl walked in. "Id like to introduce the newest member of the shelby clan. Everyone clapped and finn and i got up to play with the baby again. "Welcome home,ada."

"We named him karl, after karl Marx." "Karl bloody marx." We all started laughing as Arthur went to look at karl.

"Hey, look. He looks just like me." He put his peaky cap on karl and lifted him for everyone to see. "Thats his ass that looks like you arthur." John said causing everyone to laugh.
"He's alright. He's a shelby."

"Arthur give me him." I trued to grab the baby but Arthur slapped my hand. "No, i bet you've already met him and everything." "So? John hasnt, so give me the-" "no." "Give me-" "nope." "Arthur i said-" "no-OW." I yanked on his mustache and grabbed the baby before making a run for it to john. "Isnt he the cutest?" "Careful love i might think you like our nephew more than me." John said standing over my shoulder and letting the baby grab his fingers.

"I love babies." "Well then maybe we should have some." He whispered into my
Ear. If only he knew. "You would want babies with me?" "Of course! They would be beautiful and I think you would be a great mum. Plus i like the idea of a john junior running around or house." "Yeah?" "Yeah."
_________________________________________

Tommy told grace.
Grace told the coppers.
Coppers told kimber.

And shits about to go bang!

Polly went to run grace out and ada,karl, finn and i were supposed to hide in the bull ring. But ada being ada, she had other plans.

I didn't care much to join her but i did out of anger towards john. How could he not tell me? What if he didn't come home this time?!

We wore black and she grabbed karl walking out the door before i could stop her.

"Move!" She said as we walked through kimbers men to get to the middle.
"What are you doing?" Freddie asked. "Mercy get your ass home, now." John said as he saw me behind ada and karl.

"I believe you boys call this 'no-mans land'" "ada!" "Mercy!" "Shut up." "You need to listen." I said looking at john.

"Have you both lost your minds?" "We said shut up!" Ada yelled at her husband.
"Now, most of you were in france, so was mercy, so you all know what happens next. Ive got brothers, and weve got husbands here but you've all got somebody waiting for you. Now, we're wearing black in preparation. I want you to look at us." "So john, what kind of funeral do you want?" I asked him. I knew he was getting anxious because his toothpick was rolling between his lips.

"I want you all to look at us! Who'll be wearing black for you? Think about them. Think about them right now. And fight if you want to, but that baby ain't moving-" "woah, ada-" "and neither are we." Shes completely lost it. She wants to stand in the crossfire, fine but if i hear one gunshot karl and i are running home.

"These girls are right, you know. Why should all you men die? It should just be them who've caused it" kimber pulled out his gun and shot tommy and i grabbed karl and ran to hide behind a caravan.

Danny was shot.

"HOLD YOUR GUNS UP!" Arthur yelled before tommy shot kimber between the eyes.

"Enough! Kimber and me fought this battle one on one. Its over. Go home to your families" they carried off danny and i gave ada her baby before going after john.

Once I caught up to him we were already at the pub to pay our respects to danny but first arthur pulled me in to the backroom to get the bullet out of thomas' chest.

After i was done we went to the snug to see the body that was once danny.

"To danny whiz-bang"
_________________________________________

I sat in the living room waiting for john to come home from the celebrations at the pub.

"Hello love." "Dont 'hello love' me, john michael shelby! Do you have any idea what could've happened?!" "You were out there to!" "I didn't know what ada was doing until it was to late, but you knew what you were doing and you decided not to tell me!"

"Their family, it doesn't matter when it comes to family!" "And i respect that john but were the family now to! I am your wife, not some whore! I need to know if my husbands coming home at the end of the day!" "Im sorry love, okay?" He said coming over to me and hugging me.

"I dont mean to scare you. I love you, your my girl." We stood there for a moment before sitting on the couch.

"John." "Yes?" "I meant what i said, were the family now. Me, you, and Baby" "baby? Your pregnant?!" "Polly thinks so, I'm going to see tomorrow, wanna come?" "Always!" He said laying me on the couch and holding me in his arms and kissing me everywhere.

I wish life as a shelby was always like this

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

494K 10.9K 29
When Thomas Shelby returns from war, he doesn't expect the nurse who stitched him up to be in his hometown. He didn't expect her to be Charlie Strong...
237K 5.1K 45
โ I would like a soulmate for tomorrow, yet tonight I could use a whiskey-loving companion. โž Tommy Shelby x female!oc Peaky Blinders season one, [c...
6K 222 7
- ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก the Shelby family think they've finally been set free from Freddie Thorne. Until.. or - ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก the younger sister of Fred...
659K 22.2K 42
"Don't care if he's guilty, Don't care if he's not; He's good and he's bad, And he's all that I've got." She grew up watching them, fearing them. A...