BanG Dream: The Feeling Of Lo...

By FantasyWriter241

"Is this... what being in love feels like? It feels nice." (Y/N) (L/N)'s life became sad as his little brothe... More

Prologue - Starting Point
Chapter 1 - Hello, Happy World!
Chapter 2 - Rest In Peace
Chapter 3 - Exposing Sadness
Chapter 4 - Smile Emergency
Chapter 5 - I Want To See You Smile
Chapter 6 - Writing Dream
Chapter 7 - Working At A Live House?!
Chapter 8 - Hidden Feelings
Chapter 9 - The Spook Is Coming
Chapter 10 - ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ปHello, Happy Halloween World!๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป
Chapter 12 - My First Date
Chapter 13 - A Stormy Visit
Chapter 14 - The Wonderful Surprise
Chapter 15 - The Second Date
Chapter 16 - Our Special Home
Chapter 17 - Our Paths To The Future
Chapter 18 - Our New Lives
Chapter 19 - The Special Moment
Chapter 20 - Aquarium Theme Wedding
Epilogue - Watching Over Us

Chapter 11 - Happy Happy Island

229 8 4
By FantasyWriter241

Entering November...

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Studio Room

Kanon's POV

With Halloween done and over with, it was to get back to our usual daily lives. I would say out of the Halloween events I have ever been a part of, the one that was held this year was the best. I do feel bad that (Y/N) and Misaki had to be the victims in all of this, but at least they weren't mad.

And now, we're entering November, where my bandmates and I are having round of rehearsals at the studio room. We're just now taking a break, and I took a peek outside to see how (Y/N) was doing. But as when I was doing this, Misaki, who got out of the Michelle costume, came up behind me and I nearly jumped.

"F-Fuee! Misaki-chan?!"

"Ah, sorry Kanon-san. I didn't mean to scare you like that." She said.

"Oh, it's okay. I am fine." I replied.

"So, what are you doing exactly?" She asked.

"I was just... checking on my (Y/N)-kun without disturbing while he is working." I answered as I start to blush a little bit.

"I see. You're such a good girlfriend to him, you know that?" Misaki told me as I began to smile a little.

"You think so?" I asked.

"Yes, I do. Anyone would be lucky enough to have you in their life." She replied.

"Thanks, Misaki-chan. You're so kind." I said as a bigger smile spread across my face.

"It's no problem at all." She said.

"So, how is he doing anyway?" Misaki asked.

"It looks like he is working hard as usual,maybe a little too hard..." I answered as I peeked through the door again.

"Oh I see, he should consider a day off or two." Misaki said.

"Yeah, but what should he do, though?" I asked.

We began to put our heads together and tried to think about what (Y/N) can do on a day off. Nothing was coming to mind, until I had an idea.

"I know! He and I can go on vacation somewhere for at least a few days." I said.

"I guess you can do that, but do you know where you want to go, though?" Misaki asked me.

I guess that is another thing I didn't think about, and as I was thinking about this, Kokoro popped up out of nowhere, along with Kaoru and Hagumi.

"If you're looking for somewhere to go, Kanon, why not go to Happy Happy Island?" Kokoro suggested.

"I think that is a wonderful idea, Kokoro." Kaoru said.

"I hate to break it to you guys, but I don't think that is a good idea." Misaki said.

"Huh? Why not, Mii-kun?" Hagumi asked.

"Because we only go there during the summer, and last I check, it is November 1st." Misaki answered.

"Who cares if it's summer or not, just as long as we're able to go." Kokoro said.

"Huh? You mean..."

"That's right! We should all go to Happy Happy Island together!"

My heart started to sank... Kokoro had the right idea about going to Happy Happy Island, but I was hoping it'll just be me and (Y/N) going. Knowing Kokoro, she'll find a way.

"Listen, Kokoro, I get what you're trying to say, but..."

"It's fine, Misaki-chan. If Kokoro-chan and the others want to come, they can." I said as I sigh in defeat.

"Huh? They can?!" Misaki asked as her eyes widened.

"Yay! You're the best Kanon!" Kokoro said and hugged me. So much for me being alone with my boyfriend...
______________________________________

20 minutes later...

Location - Residential Area

Your POV

Work has finally ended for me, and at this point, I just want to take a long nap. I swear, Marina loves to put so much on my plate. The best part about after work is being able to walk home with Kanon by my side. She and I held hands as we walked through the peaceful neighborhood. It was just us with no one around for miles.

As we got closer and closer to her house, Kanon spoke up and wanted to talk to me about something important.

"(Y/N)-kun, considering how hard you've been working lately, have you... thought about taking some time off?" She asked.

"Well, I want to, but I don't know if I'll be able to." I replied. More like whenever I asked Marina for a day off, she would have me clean the bathrooms.

"Oh, well, I think you deserve it after everything you have done for us." Kanon said with a smile.

"I guess you have a point." I said. "But even if I did, what would I even do?"

"How about going to Happy Happy Island with me alone?" She suggested, and explained everything about it. After that, a smile grew on my face.

"Okay, I think it is a great idea."

Kanon gave me a soft kiss on the cheek.

"I am happy that you think so. I can find us a way to get over there and back." She offered. Is she starting to do all of this for me?

"Are you sure about this? Can I do anything to help?" I asked.

"N-No, not at all." Kanon replied as her cheeks went red a little bit. "You've done so much for me that I want to make this vacation about you."

It's times like this that I am really lucky to have an amazing girlfriend like Kanon, one who is willing to do so much for me.

"Well, okay, I'll leave it up to you."
______________________________________

A few days later...

Location - Happy Happy Island

It took some convincing of Marina and my parents to let me go to Happy Happy Island for a few days. Luckily, they said yes but I was only able to go on the weekend. I was happy to receive some time off, and I was even happier that we arrived.

Happy Happy Island was a slight to behold. Clear blue skies... the beautiful ocean waters... It feels like I am living in a dream or something.

"Wow, this place is amazing." I said while looking out in the distance.

"I am happy that you think so." Kanon replied with a smile.

"And the best part is that it'll be just you and me, no Kokoro or anyone else." I said.

Kanon chuckled nervously, like she was hiding something.

"Yeah, about that..."

"What's wrong?"

Then...

"All together everyone!" A familiar voice shouted.

"Happy!"

"Lucky!"

"Smile!"

"Yay!"

"Yawn!"

Looking behind me, there was the other members of Hello, Happy World! girls, and I can tell that the yawn came from Misaki. My jaw dropped when I saw them.

"You didn't tell me they would be here." I said to Kanon in a disappointing tone.

"Well, I'm sorry... You know how Kokoro-chan is. But we can still have some alone time, since Misaki-chan is with them." Kanon said with an assuring smile.

"I guess you have a point..." I replied. So much for having alone time with my girlfriend.

"So guys, what should we do while we're all together?" Kokoro asked.

"Don't even go there, Kokoro." Misaki scolded. "(Y/N)-san and Kanon-san deserve a little privacy, and we should give them that."

"I agree with you, Misaki." Kaoru said.

"Huh? You do?"

"I do. Interfering a romantic moment would be... unfleeting."

"Well... okay. We can leave (Y/N) and Kanon alone while we go to something fun!" Kokoro said and began to lead the others somewhere.

When they were out of earshot, I looked towards Kanon with a grin on my face.

"Well, looks like it just you and me now." I said as Kanon hugged my arm.

"Good, let's go enjoy ourselves." Kanon replied, and that is what we did.
______________________________________

Two hours later...

Location - Happy Happy Island, Cabin A

Being on this island is already fun, and it made me forget about all of the responsibilities back home, thanks to my Kanon, of course. As for what we did, Kanon and I mostly walked around the island, seeing if we could find anything interesting. I mean, we did, but I didn't want to take anything and Kanon knew that. Though I did took a stick, drew a heart with it in the sand and wrote our names in it.

And now, we were staying in our cabin while Kokoro and others are off having their own little adventure. Kanon and I were laying down in bed, and cuddling while thinking about today's events.

"I hope you had a good time." Kanon said as she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I did, and I have you to thank for it." I said as I start to blush a little.

"No need to thank me, I would do anything to make you happy, and..."

"And?"

"I wanted to make it up to you after scaring you yesterday." Kanon said as she referred to the events of that Halloween party we had at Kokoro's.

"Oh yeah, I guess I forgot that happened..." I said.

"I'm so sorry for giving you a heart attack. I can promise you that it won't happen again." Kanon said.

"It's fine, don't worry about it. I am glad you weren't actually dead." I told her and placed my hand on her cheek. I guess we're now talking about Halloween rather than today itself.

"Misaki-chan told me that you had a mental breakdown when I was "taken", was she right?" Kanon asked.

"Yeah, she was right." I replied. "After all, you were the best thing that ever happened to me. I would be heartbroken if I lost you."

That made Kanon smiled, and snuggled up against me even more. And while we were in each others' arms, the topic of our conversation changed again.

"(Y/N)-kun, can I ask you something?" She asked.

"Of course, what is it?" I asked.

"When we go back into town, can we... try going on a date?"

Oh right, during the time we have been together, we've never been on a date before. How could I have missed that?

"Of course we can." I answered.

Kanon's smile grew a little bigger, and let out a small yawn. And before I knew it, she fell asleep. Kanon wants to go on a date, huh? Then I know exactly where we can go.

To be continued

A/N: Here is chapter 11, and this is a little longer than chapter 6 was, so I hope you guys liked it. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

812 46 11
"I'll make sure to win your heart with my bushido fighting spirit." Poor (Y/N) (L/N) has been living in an orphanage for most of his life. People al...
7.5K 228 22
[This is a birthday present from my good friend, SoupSlicker] "I know I don't usually ask for much, but... it would mean the world to me if you let m...
5.4K 185 30
โ•ฐโ–บ ["๐’๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ?"] "๐๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" โ”Œโ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ” โŠฑ โ”€โ”€๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, You're in a "on...
4.2K 214 23
[A much better version of the one year anniversary book + 700 follower special] "What kind of destiny will await for me if I work here? Only time wil...