Star Wars the Clone Wars

Bởi soulfox1305

After the battle of Geonosis the Clones Wars began Xem Thêm

Cat and Mouse
Hidden Enemy
Battle of Christophsis round 2
Aftermath, Teth, Round 1
Jabba's son, Round 2, Aftermath
Round 3, reinforcements
Journey, Crash landing, Padme Amidala
Ziro the Hutt, Desert, Dooku vs Anakin and Axel
Ziro arrested, Jabba's son home
Clone Cadets
Ambush
Rising Malevolence
Shadow of Malevolence
Destroy Malevolence
Rookies
Downfall of a Droid
Duel of the Droids
Cloak of Darkness
Lair of Grievous

Battle of Christophsis Round 1, Ahsoka

291 4 1
Bởi soulfox1305

Here we go the Clone Wars movie enjoy

3rd POV

A Clone said "...breaking a whole unit" Clone 2 said "Fire at will" Rex said "Squad 2, pick your target" Clone 3 said "There's too many, Captain" Rex said "Watch your stabiliser, Gold 6" Clone 3 "Anybody, cover me, I've got two vultures on my tail" Axel calls "I've got a lock on the vultures" Clone 3 said "We gotta hold them here" Rex said "Watch your left" Clone 4 said "I can't shake them, I'm hit, I'm hit" Axel yells "Where's our reinforcements"?

Narrator said "A galaxy divided" A pair of Jedi Starfighters fly pass a Republic cruiser firing at a few vulture destroying one "Striking swiftly after the Battle of Geonosis..." Count Dooku, Grievous, Nute Gunray and Wat Tambor stand in a Separatist cruiser "...Count Dooku's droid army has seized control of the major hyperspace lanes..." Vulture went by outside.

More Separatist cruisers are seen in front of them "...separating the Republic from the majority of its clone army" Palpatine stands with Obi Wan Kenobi and Mace Windu behind him on a Republic cruiser hanger in front is the Clones and Walkers "With few clones available, the Jedi generals cannot gain a foothold in the Outer Rim..."

Plo Koon using his lightsaber to deflect a few bolts and slash at a Droid then deflects a few more bolts hitting destroying two more Droids then Kit Fisto slash a Super Battle Droid with his lightsaber "...as more and more planets choose to join Dooku's Separatists" A few Clones runs towards Fisto and Plo Koon who both stand side by side lightsaber forward.

Meanwhile a brown Trident-class Assault Craft heads towards the Planet Tatooine "While the Jedi are occupied fighting a war, no one is left to keep the peace" The Craft flies over the sands heading for a Sail Barge and two Speeders "Chaos and crime spread, and the innocent become victims in a lawless galaxy".

The Assault Craft moves above spreading it's four legs firing at the Speeders destroying one Speeder and latching onto the Barge as the remaining Speeder goes forward "Crime lord Jabba the Hutt's son has been kidnapped by a rival band of pirates" The Speeder heads for Jabba's palace while inside the three surviving soldiers run towards Jabba "Desperate to save his son, Jabba puts out a call for help" Jabba looks at them listing to them.

Meanwhile on Coruscant the Senate is seen "A call the Jedi are cautious to answer" In Palpatine's Office he Windu, Luminara and Plo Koon looks at the hologram of Jabba and his Droid called EV-9D9 who said "Jabba requests that anyone who can help us find his kidnapped son send information they have immediately".

Palpatine said "We must help Jabba" He raise his hand "This is the opportunity we've been looking for" Windu looks to Palpatine lower his arms "The Jedi must rescue Jabba's son" The hologram turns off Windu hums a bit he said "I don't like it, dealing with that criminal scum" Palpatine looks to Windu while Luminara and Plo Koon look to one another.

Windu looks to Palpatine "This is a dark day for the Republic" Palpatine said "I agree, my friend, but what choice do we have" Palpatine, Windu, Plo Koon and Luminara walk down the stairs "The Hutts control the Outer Rim, and we'll need their space lanes in order to move our troops" They walk forward Windu said "There is more to this kidnapping than it seems"

Palpatine raise his hand he said "Then you must send as many Jedi as you can" Windu looks to Palpatine who lower his arm Windu said "Impossible, Chancellor" Windu raise his hand "the droid General Grievous has our forces spread thin" He lowers his hand looking forward "The only Jedi we can spare are Skywalker and Kenobi" They stop walking Windu cross his arms "They just captured the planet Christophsis" Palpatine said "Then contact them immediately".

Meanwhile at a Medical Station a Consular-class cruiser is heading towards the station as a few cruisers are seen there and a Republic Frigate docks in while inside a Cruiser at the bridge Yularen is walking with an officer talking to him then the officer walks away as Yularen walks forward to a holotable that has hologram of Yoda and Windu.

Yularen press a button looking a Windu who said "We need to make contact with General Kenobi" Yularen said "We've been unable to reach him" He move his head "It could be a solar storm, or they're rebooting their communication system" He looks back to them "I'm sure the blackout is temporary".

Yoda raise his hand he said "A messenger, we are sending, with important orders for General Kenobi" He put his hand back on his stick and Windu said "See to it that she gets there as fast as possible" Yularen nods said "Yes, sir" He raise his head "As soon as we load relief supplies" But Yoda said "No time, there is" He leans in "Immediately, the messenger must go".

Yularen nods said "I understand, sir" He furrow his brows "I will personally take an unloaded ship to drop her off, then return to pick up my reinforcements".

Axel POV

An explosion happens I run forward with Cyberman and Chief on either side of me passing R2 and R3 a Clone calls "Go, go, go, go, go" We stop to see more Droids heading towards us Chief said "Just what we need" Cyberman said "Here we go again" I turn yell "They're back" Anakin, Obi Wan, Rex and Cody join us seeing this.

Obi Wan looks to Anakin he said "I told you this victory was too easy" Anakin looks to Obi Wan who raise his hand holding his lightsaber "We never should have sent the ship back for supplies" Anakin just said "It wasn't my idea to send the ship back" Obi Wan turns he said "All right, men, Second wave incoming".

Anakin turns said "Rex, Axel, you two and your men follow me" I nod look to Chief and Cyberman I said "Two help here" They nod said "Yes, sir" Rex, and I follow Anakin as Obi Wan said "Cody, battle positions".

Chief POV

Cody said "Up to the front" We run forwards the Battle Droids and Super Battle Droids march towards us a few got blown up I yell "Form up" Cody using his binoculars as Clones, Cyberman and I stand behind the wall aiming our weapons forward a few got shot down then a pair of AT-RT went over us firing forward Obi Wan using his lightsaber to deflect bolts.

He turn to us raise his arm and lower it Cyberman yells "Fire" We fire at the Droids that are getting closer a Tri Droid turns firing at us a Clone yells "Incoming" A few run the area explode I move and stood firing my blasters standing by Obi Wan and Cody who kneels firing and Obi Wan deflects more bolts and the Tri Droids firing each shot towards us.

Cody stops he said "Skywalker and Axel should both have attacked by now" He continues firing Obi Wan said "Don't worry" I fire destroying a couple of Droids "They know the plan" He deflects another bolt.

Axel POV

Rex and I stood behind Anakin with Clones wearing Jetpacks Anakin looks down Rex ask "What's our plan of attack, sir" Anakin turn his head he said "Follow me" He jumps doing a flip I look down to see him landing on a Tri Droid activating his lightsaber I said "You heard him let's go" I turn my jetpack on and went down with Rex and the Clones behind me.

Rex lead the Clones towards the 3rd Tri Droid I land on the 1st and place my hand on it causing blue lines to reprogram it "Fire at the Droids" The Tri Droid did it turns and fires at the Droids in front of I kept my balance and fire at the Droids noticing Anakin deflect the shots from the 3rd Tri Droid.

Cyberman POV

Obi Wan raise his lightsaber he yells "Come on, then" A Clone next to me gets up he said "You heard him" He got shot down I got up I yell "Let's move" We went over the barricade and charge forward firing at the droids in front of us Clone 2 calls "Right on" Clone 3 yells "Give it to them" We charge forward Clone 5 said "That's the stuff".

Axel POV

The Tri Droid fires at the Droids I keep firing down seeing Obi Wan, Cody, Chief, Cyberman and the Clones clash against the Droids I notice one Clone punch a Droid only to hold his hand in pain and got shot down a Clone yells "Come on you traitors" He fires at a few Droids then Chief rips a head off and Cyberman picks up Super Battle Droid and threw it destroying a few more they fire at more Droids.

Cody use his blaster to hit a Droid and spins kick another behind him he fires forward with more Clones I fire keeping my balance I turn watch Anakin deflect and land on a gunner point he deflects a few more he slash the Tri Droid he was on making it turn and deflect the bolts at the head causing an explosions Anakin jumps on the leg landing next to me I said "Nice one" Anakin said "Thank you".

Chief POV

We made a line I said "Steady" I fire at another droid Cody said "Careful lades" Cyberman fires his arm he said "There on the right" The Clones fire destroying more droids and the Heavy Cannons destroys a few groups of Droids as Obi Wan slash destroying a Super Battle Droid deflecting more bolts spins and slash another and reflect another bolt.

Axel POV

I kneel for Anakin to deflect each shot from the other Tri Droid causing it to fell but one shot fire heading for the head I yell "Move" Anakin more and I use my jetpack to fly down as the Tri Droid got destroyed we land I pull out my lightsaber activating it and cut a Droid in half Cody, Chief, Cyberman, Obi Wan and the Clones join us we turn I deflect a bolt.

Anakin said "We're gonna need reinforcements" I deflect another Obi Wan said "We haven't been able to get through to the Admiral" Anakin said "Axel" I deflect another bolt I said "Something is blocking our connection to him" More Heavy Cannon fire rains down on the Droids and tanks causing them to stop.

3rd POV

Meanwhile in a tank is the General Separatist name Whorm Loathsom the tanks around him stop and one got destroyed Whorm ask "Why are we stopping" A Droid on a hologram it points said "We cannot get past their cannons, sir" Whorm ask "Cannons" He leans back "This will never do" He put his hands on the edges "We must pull back and set up our deflector shields".

The hologram disappears and Whorm looks in the direction "Turn the troops around" He points back for another tank to be destroyed he ducks into his tank closing the top for cover.

Axel POV

I notice the Droids are retreating Anakin said "They're pulling back" I said "That's good" Then coming around the corner is a transport ship flying over us R2 and R3 roll over to us Obi Wan turns said "Looks like help has arrived" R2 and R3 both beeping.

I had Cyberman and Chief went with Rex to check on the Clones while Obi Wan, Anakin and I went to the transport that's landing "Our cruiser must be back" Anakin raise his hand he said "Which means we'll be able to get our reinforcements" I nod said "And our problems are solved, sir" We get closer passing Clones "With fresh troops and new supplies".

Obi Wan looks forward he said "And perhaps they brought my new Padawan with them" Anakin looks to Obi Wan concern Anakin ask "You really think it's a good idea to bring a Padawan learner into all this" Obi Wan said "I spoke to Master Yoda about it" I look to them "You should put in a request for one" I look forward "You'd make a good teacher".

But Anakin chuckles he said "No, thanks" Obi Wan said "Anakin, teaching is a privilege" The transport ship lands "And it's a part of a Jedi's responsibility to help teach the next generation" We stop, and Anakin said "A Padawan would just slow me down" We look at the hanger door opens expecting troops and supplies.

However what we saw was a young Togruta girl she walks forward down the ramp I said "That's not troops, sir" Obi Wan ask "A youngling" Anakin just ask "And who are you supposed to be" I hear R2 and R3 beeping excitedly while the Girl said "I'm Ahsoka" She stare at us "Master Yoda sent me" Ahsoka raise her hand "I was told to tell you both of you that you must get back to the Jedi Temple immediately".

She moves a bit "There's an emergency" Anakin raise his arm he said "Well, I don't know if you've noticed, but we're in a bit of an emergency right here" Obi Wan cross his arms he said "Yes, our communications have been a bit unreliable, but we've been calling for help" I turn said "And we haven't had any replies yet".

Ahsoka said "Master Yoda hadn't heard from you so he sent me to deliver the message" I shake my head and Anakin sighs he turns said "Oh, great" Ahsoka, Obi Wan and I look at him "They don't even know we're in trouble" Ahsoka said "Maybe you can relay a signal through the cruiser that just dropped me off" Anakin, Obi Wan and I look at one another.

Once we got the signal to the cruiser an Officer said "We're under attack by Separatist warships, but I'll try to make contact with the Jedi Temple" We stare at him "Stand by" I had my hand on the table to keep the signal up we wait looking at one another then Yoda appears he said "Master Kenobi, glad Ahsoka found you, I am".

Obi Wan said "Master Yoda, we are trapped here, and vastly outnumbered" He raise his head "We are in no position to go anywhere or do anything" He leans back a bit "Our support ships have all been destroyed" Yoda said "Send reinforcements to you, we will" Suddenly the hologram went static I try to keep the signal alive Obi Wan ask "Master Yoda"?

I kept trying "Master Yoda" I shake my head said "Lost him, sir" The Officer appears he said "We've lost the transmission, sir" Another Officer appears with a Clone he said "We have to leave orbit immediately" He shakes a bit "More enemy ships have just arrived" The hologram static "We'll get back to you as soon as we can" With that the hologram goes off.

Anakin said "Well, I guess we'll have to hold out a little longer" I took my hand off I said "You're right about that, sir" We look towards Ahsoka who stood there Obi Wan said "My apologies, young one" He raise his hands "It's time for a proper introduction" He walk and stands in front of her Ahsoka said "I'm the new Padawan learner".

She moves a bit "I'm Ahsoka Tano" Obi Wan raise his head he said "I'm Obi Wan Kenobi, your new master" But Ahsoka said "I'm at your service, Master Kenobi, but I'm afraid I've actually been assigned to Master Skywalker" She points at Anakin who's surprised he ask "What" I watch him walk pass me towards Obi Wan waving his hands "No, no, no".

He stops putting his hands on his hips "There must be some mistake" I try to hold back my chuckles as Anakin points at Obi Wan "He's the one who wanted the Padawan" But Ahsoka cross her arms she said "No, Master Yoda was very specific" I look at her "I'm assigned to Anakin Skywalker, and he is to supervise my Jedi training".

Obi Wan and I look towards Anakin who said "But that doesn't make any sense" Obi Wan said "We'll have to sort this out later" I took a step I said "He's right, we don't know how long the droids will figure out to get pass around our cannons".

Anakin said "I'll check on Rex in the lookout post" He looks to me "Come on Axel" I grab my helmet I said "Okay, sir" We begin to walk but Obi Wan said "You'd better take her with you" He means Ahsoka who catch up to us as we start to walk again leaving Obi Wan.

3rd POV

Meanwhile at a monastery inside Ventress wearing a cloak standing with Super Battle Droids standing she was facing a hologram of Dooku she said "I have brought Jabba's son to the abandoned monastery" Dooku staring wearing his cloak "He will be safe here" Dooku said "Good, good" He straighten up "Everything is going as planned".

Ventress said "Yes, my lord" Then she looks and kneels for a hologram of Sidious to appear he walk forward Sidious said "Soon the Jedi will not only be at war with you, Count, but the Hutt clan as well".

Axel POV

We walk forward see Rex, Chief and Cyberman at the edge Rex raise his fist grip it he turns with Cyberman and Chief walking away from the edge Anakin ask "What's the status, guys" Rex said "Quiet for now, sir" Cyberman said "They're gearing up for another assault" Chief notice Ahsoka who looks around he ask "Who's the youngling"?

Ahsoka turns she said "I'm Master Skywalker's Padawan" She motion herself "The name's Ahsoka Tano" Cyberman and Chief looks to me I nod in confirm as Rex looks to Anakin he ask "Sir, I thought you said you'd never have a Padawan" Anakin said "There's been a mix-up" He shake his head "The youngling isn't with me" Ahsoka turn said "Stop calling me that".

She points at Anakin "You're stuck with me, Skyguy" Rex and I started laughing at that name and Cyberman and Chief move back a bit I try to stop while Anakin mad ask "What did you just call me" He turns to Ahsoka "Don't get snippy with me, little one" He leans and points "You know, I don't even think you're old enough to be a Padawan".

I took a deep breath finishing laughing and Ahsoka said "Well, maybe I'm not, but Master Yoda thinks I am" Anakin said "Well, you're not with Master Yoda now" He shake his head a bit "So, if you're ready, you better start proving it" Ahsoka stares at him "Captain Rex, Cyberman and Chief will show you how a little respect can go a long way".

He raise his hand for Chief, Cyberman and Rex to walk forward to them Anakin turns to them and back Rex stutters he said "Right" Chief said "Yes, sir" Cyberman nods said "Well handle it" Rex said "Come on, youngling" Ahsoka walks by Anakin she said "Padawan" Anakin watch her go he looks to me I said "I can see you right in her" Anakin cross his arms ask "What makes you say that" I said "A hunch".

Cyberman POV

We showed Ahsoka around the area we're currently behind the cannons Ahsoka ask "Have you thought about moving that line back, Captain" We look at her "They'd have better cover that way" I turn to her I said "That's a good suggestion, Ahsoka" Rex looks forward he said "But General Skywalker thinks they're fine where they are".

Ahsoka looks to us she ask "So, if you're a captain, droids and I'm a Jedi, then, technically, I outrank you all, right" Rex, Chief and I look to one another Rex said "In my book, experience outranks everything" Chief said "Cyberman and I don't count in the ranks we're just here to serve under Axel" I turn my head I said "He sees us more than droids".

Ahsoka turns to us she said "Well, if experience outranks everything, I guess I better start getting some" A noise caught her attention "What's that" We look to see a red force in the distance I said "Chief" Chief walks forward a bit he said "They got an energy shield" I shake my head I said "That's gonna make things damn near impossible for the cannons" Rex said "If you wanted experience, little one, it looks like you're about to get plenty".

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

544K 12.8K 200
Kanan Ezra Zeb Kallus Maul Thrawn Rex
170K 4.1K 84
Star Wars the clone wars X Warhammer 40k
9.3K 233 13
I don't know what to put here. The book stars: Anakin Ahsoka Rex With: Obi-Wan Cody Yoda Mace Windu
168K 2K 55
One shot story with your friendly galaxy clones