MINE

By Wx2144

"Get off of me!" I said to the tall man stood next to me. " Sir what should we do with her?" Suddenly a tall... More

Chapter one: Meeting Him
Chapter 2: The Unlucky One
Chapter 3: His Remorse
Chapter 4: The Mistake
Chapter 5: Sweet Revenge
Chapter 6: Death is peaceful. Life is harder.
Chapter 7: Beach day out...
Chapter 8: Im not good enough for you am i?
Chapter 9: Do you like me better now?
Chapter 10: Ibiza Baby...
Chapter 11: Prisoner...
Chapter 12: It's Never Happy Ever After...
Chapter 13: Stone Cold
Chapter 14: Who are you?
Chapter 15: The Return Home
Chapter 16: The Ball
Chapter 17: Anything For Him...
Chapter 18: Possibilities...
Chapter 19: Unexpected...
Chapter 20: Loss...
Chapter 21: A New Beginning...
Chapter 22: Falling...
Chapter 23: A Stronger Version...
Chapter 24: War...
Chapter 25: Back To You...
Chapter 26: Old times...
Chapter 27: Just My Luck...
Chapter 28: Assumptioms...
Chapter 29: Back on Holiday...
Chapter 30: Miami...
Chapter 31: Holiday Dreams...
Chapter 32: Baby On Board...
Chapter 34: Shock To The System...
Chapter 35: Just Like Family...
Chapter 36: Unknown...
Chapter 37: Her Fault...
Chapter 38: Alone Once Again...
Chapter 39: Moving in...
Chapter 40: Happily Ever After...

Chapter 33: Happy Again...

6K 100 14
By Wx2144

3 days later

Over the last few days we've just been settling from...the disruption that's been caused from me and Jeremiah's relationship.

I looked to Jeremiah who was caressing my stomach as we lay in bed, "We should tell everyone" I said suddenly, "What do you mean? Everyone in the house already knows" Jeremiah said, "I mean the mafia, only close friends know but I'd rather everyone from the mafia know from us before it's gets around" I said keeping my eyes on Jeremiah.

"I agree, when should we tell them?" Jeremiah said, "We could have a party next week and tell everyone then?" I said, "Sound's like a good idea" he said placing a kiss on my lips, however we were suddenly interrupted, "Good morning love birds!" Hailey and Parker shouted as they ran intro the room, "When Will that get old?" I sighed, "Knock next time" Jeremiah said.

"Anyways we have an idea" Hailey said making me and Jeremiah look at each other with concerned facial expressions, "We've booked for all of us to go away for 2 days" Hailey said, "Don't you think it's bad timing, it's just that Maeve's pregnant at the moment" Jeremiah said to which Hailey laughed at him.

"You guys aren't going, you will be staying with Kenzie and look after her while we're gone to practice being parents" Hailey said, "Are you sure?" I asked Hailey, "Yes she will be fine...probably" Parker said, "It can't be too hard we did it the other night" Jeremiah said facing me to which I nodded. "It's settled then!" Hailey said excitedly.

"So when are you going away?" I asked, "Tonight" Parker said which shocked me and Jeremiah, "Why didn't you tell us sooner?" I said worried, "Because we knew you'd say yes" Parker said chuckling.

"Anyway we should carry on packing" Parker said waving as he left, "Me and Grayson will get everything that you need ready for the days we're away" Hailey said as she left leaving me and Jeremiah in silence as I laid back into his arms, "I guess it'll just be us again tonight" Jeremiah said, "And Kenzie" I said chuckling, after a bit of silence Jeremiah spoke "Do you think we'll make good parents?" Jeremiah asked as I turned my head to face him.

"Why'd you ask?" I said, "It's just that after everything I don't want the baby to have to live with parents who can't even agree on the smallest things especially after....my parents" Jeremiah said looking down a little, "I think we'll make great parents, we used to argue a lot more than we do now but I have a feeling it will stop when the baby's here" I said lifting his head and placing a kiss on his forehead.

"I never told you about my family..." Jeremiah sighed "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to" I said reassuring him, "But I do, if not you stand in more danger" Jeremiah said looking at me as I gave off an confused expression but told him to carry on.

"When I was 16 my mother, father, sister and brother were murdered by Dante Fisher the father of the boy I now know as my enemy, no ones bodies were found except my fathers and I always believed my mother, sister and brother were still out there, my sister was 14 and my brother was 17 at the time, but their bodies were never found, everyone convinced me for ages to believe they were dead and when I met you I finally stopped looking for them even though it had been 11 years" Jeremiah paused clearing the tears from his eyes as I watched him.

"I killed Dante 1 year after their murders and his son took over, Adrian Fisher, I was told yesterday they've been looking for us but they will never find us, I will kill him before that happens" Jeremiah gritted out. "I'm so sorry" I said letting a tear slip out my eye, "Don't be, it's in the past now, but I needed you to know for protection wise" Jeremiah said as he got off the bed heading to the closet while I slowly followed behind.

"Do you truly believe their dead?" I asked dreading his response, "I'd be lying if I said yes but for the protection of you and the baby I shouldn't think like that" He said walking over to me, rubbing my stomach during the process. "You shouldn't think like that" I said hugging him, "I don't have a choice" Jeremiah said pulling away and went over to his suits.

"Anyway how are you feeling?" Jeremiah said changing the topic, "Okay now but it'll be a different response once I've eaten" I chuckled as I put on a vest and shorts revealing the small bump on my stomach. "You look gorgeous" Jeremiah said hugging me from behind to which I smiled to him.

When we went downstairs, everyone was sat outside around the table by the pool, "Morning" I said sitting next to Colton as Jeremiah sat the other side of me "Morning" Colton replied seeming nervous. "Are you okay?" I asked as Jeremiah started conversation with Grayson. "Do you mind if I speak with you alone?" Colton added to which I said sure.

We left the table as went into the kitchen where I got a glass of water, "You seem nervous" I said, "Maeve I'm gay and I like this guy but don't know what to do about it but the main problem is what Jeremiah will think" Colton said as fast as he could then letting out a breath afterwords.

"First, Whoever this guy is you should just go for and for Jeremiah, trust me when I say this, he won't think of you any different then how he does now, just be honest with him" I said walking around and sitting opposite him on the stool. "Thank you, I wasn't sure how you were going to react as i haven't told anyone yet" Colton said wrapping me in a hug, "You shouldn't have to worry especially with me, and take your time and tell everyone when you want, now tell me about this guy" I said chuckling at the end to which he chuckled back.

I found out that his name was Will and that he also worked in the mafia and that's how Colton and him met, from what I can tell Will really likes Colton but is nervous to ask him out just like Colton.

Later that evening

Everyone left around 4pm leaving me, Kenzie and Jeremiah by ourselves to which we decided to go swimming but not actually swim if that makes sense.

"I think she likes the pool" I said to Jeremiah as he got into the pool while I held Kenzie up letting her feet splash in the water. "I think she does" Jeremiah said walking back round and jumping in splashing me but making Kenzie laugh.

"I'll get you back for that one day" I said wiping the water from my eyes as Jeremiah took a hold of Kenzie, as they both chuckled at me.

We swam around for a bit longer before we took Kenzie in for dinner. "What are you making?" Jeremiah asked as he walked downstairs with Kenzie while I was cooking, "Some baby food Hailey left for her" I chuckled stirring the food before putting it on the high chair where Kenzie was sat. Once she finished her dinner it was 6pm so we decided to put her to bed.

"Hopefully it's not as much of a struggle as it was last time" Jeremiah said as I changed her into her pyjamas, "I don't think it will, she's practically already asleep" I said as I picked her up and she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Will you put her to bed while I change?" I asked Jeremiah as he nodded and I went into the closet. Once I find her changing I went outside to see Kenzie fast asleep and the room empty, I went downstairs to see Jeremiah watching the tv.

"Are you okay?" I said as we watched the tv "Yea I'm fine, I'm just tired you?" Jeremiah replied "Same" I agreed with.

After a few hours me and Jeremiah were practically asleep so we went upstairs to bed making sure not to wake Kenzie in the process, "Goodnight" Jeremiah said as his arms wrapped around me, "I love you" I replied as he turned to face me quietly, "I love you too" he replied kissing me before we went to bed.

5 hours later

Suddenly we were woken by gun shots ringing around the house as we both sat up quickly and I ran over to the cot where luckily Kenzie was sleeping but was now awake, "Jeremiah!?" I said worryingly as I turned to face him with Kenzie in my arms, "Stay here, don't move, I'm going to see what's going on" Jeremiah said pulling out a gun from the bedside table to which I nodded to.

After a few more gunshots I held Kenzie close to me trying to make sure she doesn't cry as i tried to lock the door to the closet, however it was soon burst open by a talk man with a gun in his hand, "Please don't do this" I said as the man lifted the gun toward me and Kenzie, "We were only here to kill Jeremiah but you've made it a lot more interesting, however I couldn't leave you and that baby here even if I wanted" The man chuckled as I held Kenzie closer to me while crying, "Please she's a baby and I'm pregnant, don't do this" I said as the man looked at me with shock from my statement but hid it quickly.

"It's nothing personal, it's my job" he said as he took the safety off as I squinted my eyes close hearing a gunshot go off, I opened my eyes to see the man fall to the ground with blood pouring out his head and Kenzie laying on my shoulder luckily still okay.

I looked to the door in shock as the tears rolled down my cheeks as I saw Noah standing there, "Maeve" he said befor rushing over to check if me and Kenzie were okay. "J-Jeremiah where's Jeremiah?" I asked sounding panicked, "He's okay just a shot wound to his leg, nothing he can't handle" Noah said which still worried me but was interrupted by Grayson and Hailey running through the door, "Oh my god your okay!" Hailey cried as she ran over hugging us both as Kenzie hugged Hailey as I passed her over, "Thank you Maeve" Grayson said as i nodded just wanting to see if Jeremiah was okay.

We walked downstairs carefully as their was glass everywhere, until Louis, Colton, Lucas, Rachel, Olivia, Lucia, Wesley and Camila spotted us. "Maeve you Kenzie and the baby are okay right?" Rachel said as she rushed over and the others followed, "We're all okay, what are you guys doing back?" I asked confused seeing them all here so fast, "We had suspicions that Adrian Fisher was going to attack so we pretended to go away and waited to see when he would attack" Colton said as I looked over to him, "Sorry we weren't quicker" Lucas added in to which I brushed away with my hand, "Don't say that, you got hear as quick as you guys could and were all okay" I said reassuring everyone.

"I'm going to go see Jeremiah is that okay?" I said as Louis nodded, "He's just in the hospital" Louis said meaning the private hospital in the house.

I walked through and saw Jeremiah sat with Parker looking worried, "Jeremiah are you okay?" I rushed over to him wrapping my arms arms him, "Maeve your okay?" Jeremiah said sounding shocked, "I'm fine it's you, you should be worrying about, how your leg?" I asked looking to where the wound was, "It's fine as it only grazed the skin" He replied as I hugged Parker before he left. "I love you" I said pressing a kiss to Jeremiah's forehead. "I love you too, we need to be extra careful now as Adrian has began his attack on us" Jeremiah said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.9K 1.7K 41
UPDATE!! BOOK II: BOUND TO HIM IS NOW AVAILABLE!! NEW CHAPTER POSTED EVERY THURSDAY!!! *** It was supposed to be a simple trade off with her father b...
10.1M 321K 57
[edited version of Doctor for the Mafia] Ila Archer was a doctor working at one of the best hospitals in New York. She loses her license and ability...
444K 8K 60
MATURE CONTENT +18 "Why do you always defy me, Olivia?" he whispered on my skin, lightly nibbling, and biting my neck, which caused goosebumps to app...
977K 41.5K 48
He looked into my eyes , piercing through my soul his grey eyes were filled with thousands of emotions that I couldn't seem to put a finger on. "What...