Bayside 2020 style~ M.M

By -teolcver

When a whole new girl joins bayside, she have to learn to adapt to a new school setting, but the student fall... More

୨⎯ Cast ⎯୧
୨⎯ Visuals ⎯୧
୨⎯ prolouge ⎯୧
π’πžπšπ¬π¨π§ 𝐨𝐧𝐞
୨⎯ π™Ώπš’πš•πš˜πš ⎯୧

୨⎯ π™²πš•πšžπš‹πšœ & π™²πš•πš’πššπšžπšŽπšœ ⎯୧

283 6 3
By -teolcver

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

I was in class with Jamie, obviously bored. We had a test and I just finished so I was on my phone.

"Pst... Lora.". I hear from behind me. "What's the answer for number 14?". Jamie asks me as I turn around.

"It's s test! That would be cheating!". I say whisper yelling. "Please!". Jamie says and I roll my eyes. "89". I say and he circles the right answer.

"Thank you.". Jamie says and I smile.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

When the bell rings I decide to go to the sign up wall to see what clubs they have.

I was staring at dance team sign ups, I was about to put my name when a girl bumps into me from the side.

"Oh, Sorry.". She says before getting up. "Uh, it's ok. I'm Lora by the way.". I say. "Oh, I'm Celeste.". She says and leaves.

I sign up for dance tryouts then go to the max.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

I was sitting with Daisy In the Max when Mac came over while Daisy was reading.

"Oh hey, not buddy.". Mac says while leaning on the chair I was sitting on.

"Hey mac. look, I'm sorry you have to do the assignment too, it's just I hate when people have low expectations for me. When someone says I can't keep up, it just makes me wanna prove them wrong.". Daisy says without me getting a word in.

"I don't get it, you asked for homework.". Mac says. "I feel like I shouldn't be here.". I say while looking at them.

"No, you stay!". Daisy says and I put my hands up. "So you don't care that no one ever expects anything from you?". Daisy says.

"Yea, she has a point." I say looking a Mac. "People expect plenty from me, cool schemes, Dope playlist, this walk.". Mac says before walking and snapping.

"Sweet walk Mac!". Someone says from the distance. He sits down beside me causing me to get  pushed.

"That teacher didn't believe you were sick, she just didn't think you would do the work, no one does." Daisy says.

"Yea, I heard in middle school instead of holding you back, they made up a new grade just for you, which by the way would be the worst." I say from the side.

"What, no they didn't. It was just a normal eventh grade and it rocked.". Mac says looking at me. "You really can't see how much they lower the bar for you?". Daisy says and I nod.

"Nobody is lowering the bar for me dude. In fact, my dad says I didn't even have to take it, I can just be a lawyer whenever I want.". Mac says looking at me and Daisy.

"But don't you ever wanna accomplish anything, I mean your smart enough to pull off all these scams, why not actually try?". I say to Mac.

"You know what, even if you wanted to, I don't think you could.". Daisy says trying to get him mad. "Don't tell me what I'm good at!". Mac says looking pissed.

"See, don't you wanna prove me wrong?". Daisy says. "I guess I got some things to think about.". Mac says before doing his sad walk.

"Nice sad walk Mac!". Someone says.

"That was brutal.". I say. "Thank you!". Daisy says and we do our handshake before I leave.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

I was walking into Dance tryouts nervous about it, I haven't danced in a studio since I was 14. I see Celeste in the corner stretching.

"I didn't know you would be here.". I say sitting down next to her. "Yea, I was gonna sign up for the beach clean up but it was full.". Celeste says and I smile.

"Ok everyone! Line up!". The captain says and We all line up. "Ok! So how this works is there will be 2 rounds, choreo 1 and Choreo 2. This will show how well you dance.". The Dance captain says before teaching us the choreo.

"Are you nervous?". Celeste asks. "I would say no, but I'd be lying.". I say.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

I got home and went through my old stuff. My old tap shoes, my old journals, and a old photo of my dad.

I look at the photo, memorizing all his features and quirks. I miss him so much, but I'll see him one day in Hawaii.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
Madison Bailey

Celeste O'Brien
17
Cares about the beach
Plant lover
"The ocean is polluted and we're worried about a competition?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 98.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
790K 47.4K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
157K 11.3K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...