Rip Off (Poppy Playtime Short...

By Annoyingsister2004

(UNDER GRAMMAR EDITING) They underestimated them. Assumed they'd be placed in a forever dormant until the day... More

(1.) Say My Name.
(2.) Past Ghosts.
(3.) Trilogy Meal.
(4.) Tail Stinged.
(6.) Electric Boogaloo.
(7.) Addictive Actinide.
(8.) Catching Glimpse.
(9.) Back To Back.
(10.) Crazy Arguments.
(11.) Better Broken Than Blind.
(12.) Voices are the worst.
(13.) Eyes Of the Beholder.
(14.) Nine Ways To Sunday.
(15.) Children Of The Forgotten.
(16.) Outcast Like The Dead.
(17.) Shattered My Innocence.
(18.) They're Meant To Be Slaughtered.
(19.) Endgame Deadlights.

(5.) Flashes From The Past.

352 18 14
By Annoyingsister2004

Disclaimer: I don't own Poppy Playtime (Video Game). I don't own the picture (cover). Or the song.

(qwertuno and SilentReadersMatter)

(Hope you enjoy.)

I ran away from the monster. It...Huggy chased the prey and I happened to be its target as we were in the vents and I saw a light at the end of the tunnel.

'Shit. Shit.' The one word repeating and would be my last if my fate was death. 'Shit. Huggy's fucking murderous.'

"Human~"

I could hear the monster becoming behind me to stop and simply accept my fate. Maybe I was a moron, but I kept running hoping I'd escape the inevitable chase of this insane piece of shit.

My break hitched and I started panting. My legs decided it'd be a good time slowing down and I started having stitches in my lungs.

I was slowing down...

God, it was tempting to stop. Let Huggy have his fun and torture and leave my dying in the dust. It sounded better than stuck in the cycle I'd grown accustomed in the last hours.

Run, escape, hope you don't fucking die.

That was the cycle I got used to doing and seeing happened through my human eyes. A banging sound made my head turned and I immediately regretted making the decision.

Huggy literally breathed down me neck. Warm and disgusting spit landed and my hairs stuck up in fright and I nearly pissed my pants in fear of this abomination.

'What to do?!"

As I turned my head to the left, I saw an air duct. I dove my body there and slid down a few pipes into a new area even I was unfamiliar with. It was completely new.

"Where am I?"

It's an empty room. Items are trashed everywhere like no one's been here in centuries. An ancient times when it was only around twenty years prior to my visit.

"What happened?"

I explored the room. It held various boxes and other items used the grab pack to examine if they ere safe or secretly planning on attacking me the moment I reached for them.

'Especially the little mini shits.'

The copies of Huggy attacking me were frankly ridiculous. They came from everywhere and nowhere slashing my face, tearing my arms, anything in their attempts at taking my life.

"Human~"

Panicking, I quickly sprinted away from Huggy's vision, unknowingly heading towards a box filled with a doll I'd come to actually like.

I tripped.

'No, no!'

"Human~"

Dammit! I quickly scrambled up, running away once not with the monster breathing down my back, warm break burning my skin. Why was it burning?

But the voice? It was feminine. I assumed it to be Poppy. The living doll presumably trapped inside a case the workers kept hidden somewhere in the factory.

Why did they hide her?-

BANG.

I tripped and my knee landed in the stone cold floor where my gaze met a box. A box I know for certain would change the events unfolding in these cursed walls.

A hidden toy. I read the description:

'If your seeing this, then meet Cuddly! Huggy's younger brother who gives comforting hugs even longer than Huggy himself! Whilst Huggy curls and comforts you for moments, Cuddly draws you into his embrace and only lets go when you're comfortable!

Made in 1986, our then founder, Elliot Lugwig based this on his siblings when they protected him from bullies during his childhood. So, Cuddly is pretty special since being based on a real time during Elliot's!'

I looked at the box, tentatively grabbing its edges and studying the base and descriptions-

Then I found it.

Under no circumstances does anyone open this box. Whatever is in is hostile. Dangerous. And doesn't have sanity compared to the others. It is wild and monstrous, killing two of our people and hurting everyone who resides near. So, anyone who sees this, DO NOT OPEN THE DAMN BOX.

Yeah, I did what you expected. I opened the thing, testing the tape with my sharp nails, cutting edges and opening the thing, revealing what was hidden inside.

I gasped. It...seemed innocent.

Curled in the box was a light blue coated toy with its arms tucked under its neck. It's legs drawn up into a side position as if actually sleeping on its side like a regular human.

Unlike Huggy, it's mouth was drawn into a frown as it was having nightmare inside its unknown psyche. I found myself curious.

Hopefully it wouldn't kill me.

"Hey.." I whispered, shaking the toy gently. They stirred as if I disturbed their sleep. "Hey, I need help. Just did that and you can sleep? Or are you in a coma or some like that?"

It simply turned its back to me and flipped me the middle finger. That little fucking bitch. I needed help and shrieked as I heard those familiar screeches.

"Please!"

It's eyes opened a crack. Raising is head, the toy looked around and it's first words were so unexpected, I flinched lightly.

"What the fuck am I doing in a dingy box?"

It blinked the sleep outs it's eyes. It covered its moth with its hands as yawned from last tiredness before stretching its limbs and looking around lazily at its new surroundings whilst having a grumpily look only a karen could muster if they didn't get their way.

"Seriously." It snapped angrily, causing me to flinch again thinking it would attack me just like the rest. "I remember things going black and then I'm here? What the hell is going on-"

"HEHEEH!"

"Oh, him." It narrows its eyes, hosting a darkened expression. "Bits and pieces, but I know he's involved, why is he chasing you, human?"

I wanted to give my name, but Huggy's attack stoped me before I could spill the words out my mouth-

"I wondered too deep."

That's all I say. Surprisingly, it's enough for the monster in front of me. I'm shoved behind it. It looked and me and Huggy as he entered the room on all fours sporting a bloodthirsty look in the once innocent toy eyes.

"Human~"

'Is that all it says?'

Then, he froze in his tracks. Spotting the in hiding behind, Huggy's eyes widen in momentary recognition and even flashed with an unseen emotions before it was squashed by a dark force ambushing his mind.

"Surprise to see me, brother?" The toy I unboxed folding it's arms and shook is hands almost sympathetically. "She still has you in her hooks. How disappointing. And nice to see you to, Poppy. I know you can hear me."

"Abomination." Huggy's eyes supported a blueish hue, signalling his possessor's dominance over his body. "Hand over the human and you can go back to sleep peacefully. I do apologise your little nap was...interrupted."

Huggy glared at me. I laughed sheepish whilst rubbing the back of my neck nervously. Every nerve of my body begged me to run and I almost obeyed if it weren't for the danger of Huggy capturing me in the vents.

"Okay." It shuffled me forward. "Take them, not like I give a damn. Leave me the hell alone and get outta here."

I noticed a twinkle in their eyes. It disappeared before the entity possessing Huggy could spot it swirling in their soul. It said:

'Don't be stupid, follow my plan.'

I somewhat relaxed muscles. I couldn't let muscles indicates to this entity what was about to happen. Suddenly, my stomach dropped.

I turned seeing Huggy mere inches from my face. Mouth open with those jagged teeth and the hue gone from their eyes and it now hosted that wild look from the last hours.

I tried not crying. I was only in my early adulthood and didn't wanna die. Not to this thing, I wanted to be remembered.

Not forgotten.

"...Hi."

Huggy shrieked as two legs slammed into his chest sending him scrambling across the floor to the other side of the room. Rubbing his mouth, I saw the other toy grinning like an idiot.

"Oh." It rubbed its hands together. "That felt utterly blissful."

And it shifted.

From its current form, it's body starting shrinking, then suddenly bolted into a giant fork as tall as Huggy's.

"And this is what a forty six foot tall man is supposed to be." It slammed it hands into Huggy wrestling the toy back, winking. "I think it's time to end this, no?"

It transformed into the side of a mini Huggy toy. He frantically liked around as if he knew he was about to be beaten.

"Why did I ever trust you?"

BAM.

The toy's hip twisted and allowed it's extending legs to hit Huggy write in the stomach. Huggy grasped the toy's hand as he fell if the railing hitting a railing in the process.

"CuDlLy."

It's warbled voice managed through the darkness possessing its mind. It crooned fearfully as the toy I now knew as Cuddly looked indecisive as its hand curled and uncurled.

"...Brother." Its breathed, taking in a deep breath. He pulled up the doll and drew him in an embrace. His breath shook. "I'm sorry."

It reached a pressure point. Huggy suddenly fainted to the ground laying inches from our feet. I looked at Cuddly questioning its motives.

"Human."

It grinned as I met its gaze. A fake grin. The walls this creature built wouldn't be broken easily. I'd need to earn its trust.

"...I'll help you. Not everyone's stupid enough to come here and irritate the playtime bitch. You've earned my respect."

First, we needed to get outta here. Second, reached wherever my gut's telling to go. Third and finally...

Reach the damn location.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 969 28
"๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ /๐˜•!!" " ๐˜๐˜ ๐˜ /๐˜•!!" โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โœง.*๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Y/n comes back to the old Playtime Co. to find her...
16.8K 338 7
Yandere!Smiling Critters x Male!Child!Reader Y/n was a just a normal kid, wanting to make friends at Playcare, but no one wants to play and be friend...
7.2K 159 19
One day you, Cuphead and Mugman get trapped inside the abandoned toy factory of Playtime Co. Will the three of you escape, or are you doomed to die? ...
43.6K 1K 29
Ten years ago, Y/n was adopted from the Playtime Co orphanage, Playcare. Years later, their father gets a letter from the abandoned factory but Y/n f...