Two Halves, One Hero | Ben Te...

Por OuTThere_Somewhere

You've been a part of the Tennyson family ever since you were born. Sharing a birthday with Ben, the two of y... Más

Episode 1: And Then There Were 10
Episode 2: Washington B.C.
Episode 3: The Krakken
Episode 4: Permanent Retirement
Episode 5: Hunted
Episode 6: Kevin 11
Episode 7: The Alliance
Episode 8: Last Laugh
Episode 9: Lucky Girl
Episode 10: Side Effects
Episode 11: Secrets
~A/N~
Episode 12: Truth
Episode 13: Big Tick
Episode 14: Framed
THE DRAFT(S) HAVE BEEN FOUND (quick A/N)
Episode 15: Gwen 10
Episode 16: Grudge Match
Small A/N (Going on Hiatus)
Episode 18: Tough Luck
Episode 19: They Lurk Below
Episode 20: Ghostfreaked Out
🥳Happy Birthday to Benji🥳
Episode 21: Back with a Vengeance
Episode 22: Ben 10,000
Episode 23: A Change of Face
Episode 24: Merry Christmas
Episode 25: Benwolf
Episode 26: Game Over
Episode 27: Monster Weather
Episode 28: Under Wraps
Episode 29: The Unnaturals
Episode 30: The Return
Episode 31: Be Afraid of the Dark
Ok, here me out... (I have a theory) + an update
Episode 32: The Visitor
Movie Part 1: Secret of the Omnitrix
Movie Part 2: Secret of the Omnitrix
Movie Part 3: Secret of the Omnitrix
Episode 33: Perfect Day
Episode 34: Divided We Stand
Episode 35: Don't Drink the Water
Episode 36: Big Fat Alien Wedding
Episode 37: Ken 10
Episode 38: Goodbye and Good Ridance
Episode 39: Ben 10 vs Negative 10 (Part 1)
Episode 40: Ben 10 vs Negative 10 (Part 2)

Episode 17: Ultimate Weapon

2.4K 70 47
Por OuTThere_Somewhere

SNAP

I flinch awake, letting out a silent gasp for air. I hold my throat as my body start to glow black.

"Y/N? Calm down...everything's ok..."

Max turns to me with a concern as I pant, tears prick my eyes "I...I couldn't breathe...I lost control..." I mumble, rocking back and forth. "It was just a nightmare, look around. You're still in control, ok?" Max says softly. I nod, swallowing thickly, but the glow doesn't fade this time.

"Take a deep breath, ok?" Max says, I nod my head quickly "Yeah. Don't worry. I'm fine...I'll be fine. I promise." I say. Max frowns "Promise you'll talk to me anytime you feel like you're losing control." He says seriously "I...I promise..." I mumble, Max ruffles my head gently before climbing into his bed. I hug myself closely.

Ben's bunk above me squeaks, causing me to flinch. He looks at me expectantly. We stare at each other and silent for a moment.

"Want me to come in your bunk?"
"...yeah..."

Ben climbs down and takes a seat next to me "How did you-" "Just call me the best boyfriend ever~. I can sense when my girlfriend's upset." Ben whispers proudly, wrapping an arm around me. I smile at him nervously, I nudge him jokngly "You better keep that power." I snort. "Don't worry, whenever you lose control, I'm gonna be here to help you get it back. All the time." He says with a wide grin, Gwen grumbles quietly "We get it...you are a good boyfriend-shut up and go to sleep." She groans. Ben and I share a glance before giggle quietly, making Gwen groan more.

"Well? What do you think? Bet you've never tasted anything like that before."

I chew my food with a nervous expression "What's the crunchy stuff?" Ben asks "Dung beetle." Max says. I spit my food out without hesitation, Ben and Gwen do the same. "What too spicy? You'll get used to it." Max says with a smile.

An alarm start going off, "Hey!" Ben and I yelp as a screen nearly hits us. The screen moves towards Max, he gasps "No..." "Grandpa? What is it?" Ben asks "The mask from Apuk," Max states "It's the key to the most powerful and destructive weapon ever created...and we need to find it."

~💚~

"The mask of Apuk is the guide to the sword of Echtua. The plumbers searched for it for decades without any luck." Max says, Ben and I were sitting together in the front seat, "Echtua? What kind of alien is that?" Ben asks "Not alien, Mayan. Echtua was the Mayan God of war. His sword was rumored to have leveled cities with just one swipe." Max states "Ooh! Do we get to keep it?" I ask excitedly "This is no toy, Y/N. Whoever controls the sword controls the destiny of mankind and I will NOT let it fall into the wrong hands." Max says seriously. Ben and I share a look.

I hope this won't be his mood the whole time...

~💚~

I stare at the building as Max brings the Rust Bucket to a stop "Bet they're keeping it in the basement. Ben, you go alien and sneak in. Then open the side door for us." Max says seriously "Sneak in? Don't you mean break in?" Ben asks playfully "Ben, I haven't time to explain how important it is for us to get the mask. Now can I count on you or not?"

Ben blinks at the question "You know you can...Grandpa." He says, Max stands up and walks to the back. "What's up with Grandpa?" Ben whispers to me and Gwen "Yeah...he's so...intense." I mumble. Gwen scoffs and shoots us a look "Cut him some slack, will ya? He's trying to save the world." She says, Ben looks at me. I shrug and he dials on the watch.

Ben hits down on the watch and becomes Greymatter. I pick him up and teleport him outside the building.

Snap

I flinch for a second, what was that?

I shake off my frown and look at Ben. Ben and I give each other a thumbs up before Ben starts rubbing towards a pipe "Um Max...I know Benji can be....extra sometimes, but don't you think you were a little-" "Now, you're just kids. I don't expect you to understand." Max scoffs. Gwen looks at me, we both share nervous expressions.

I pull my sketchbook out and start to doodle Ben's newest alien-which I named Wildvine. Gwen flicks my shoulder lightly as Max starts walking towards the exit. I shut my sketchbook, Gwen and I walk behind Max in silence.

It didn't take long for a door to open "It's about time." Max sighs seriously, walking past Ben. Gwen shrugs at Ben and follows Max. I pick Ben up as I walk "Ew...why do you smell like dog slobber?" I ask "Long story..." He sighs, climbing onto my shoulder.

I walk a little faster to catch up with Gwen and Max, Gwen glances at me and slows down a little "Have you guys ever seen Grandpa this serious?" She asks "I've never seen anyone this serious." Ben says, Max turns and opens a door. Not even saying a word, he walks in. I look at the safe "It has to be in here." Max says "I'm on it." Ben announces, hopping onto the safe.

After a few seconds the safe opens "Good job, Ben." Gwen whispers, Ben hops back on my shoulder "Beautiful isn't it?" Max says, staring down at the mask... "Um...well...no." I state, Max picks up the mask and stares at it "Over 40 years of searching and now, finally you're-" I tense up at the sound of metal footsteps 

"I thought you'd retired from the plumbing business, Mr. Tennyson. Or may I call you Max?"

"Who are they?" I ask "Enoch and the Forever Knight..." Max says "Those guys tried to slice and dice me." Ben growls, ok where on earth was I?

A/N: For those who don't remember, I skipped the episode they were introduced...so let's just say Y/N was at some art camp that day or something.

I shrug it off, almost making Ben fall off.

"How nice of you to remember. And of course, how can I forget the family who left the Forever Knights without a castle? I don't remember this young lady though..." Enoch growls "Whatever happened, you brought upon yourselves." Max says harshly "Aren't we the feisty sewer rat? I'd love to chat about old times, but I'm late for holding the world at my mercy. So, I'll be taking that mask now."

Max holds the mask close to his chest "Over my dead body." He says with a deep voice...just his body right?

"Excellent suggestion! Gentlemen?" Enoch hums, the knights behind him pull out swords-but they kinda look like lightsabers. A guard walks in "Hey, what's going on here?!" He asks before Ben jumps onto Enoch's face "Run!" He shouts. "Wh-" I get cut off by Gwen pulling me away. The three of us run off, I could hear footsteps behind us.

Max was far ahead of me and Gwen "I should've stay behind..." I mumble nervously "What if something happened to Benji?" "He's fine, trust me. Let's just worry about ourselves for a moment." Gwen sighs before an alarm starts blaring. Max stops us, I look in front of him to see a guard "I can take him." I whisper, Max shakes his head quickly "We'll go another way." He says. We run in a different direction-only for the mask to be snatched out of Max's hands.

"Your loss is my gain." Enoch says, running off with the other knights. A metal wall starts to lower over the exit, I quickly teleport us outside. We run around the corner and towards a trashcan-where weirdly enough, Ben was. He was back to himself. He groans and mumbles something under his breath "We don't have time to fool around, Ben. Y/N, teleport us to the Rust Bucket." Max says seriously.

I do so with hesitation, last thing I need is for him to yell at me. I ignore the dizzy feeling as we run inside.

~💚~

The Rust Bucket speeds after the Forever Knight, a panel flips out from the radio and Max presses a button. Ben and I hold onto each other as the Rust Bucket starts to speed up even faster. I grunt when the Rust Bucket crashes into the Forever Knights' car. Max was about to do it again, but a saw pop out the Forever Knights trunk and starts to cut at RB. I cover my ears at the sound, Max growls quietly, pressing a button.

The sound stops, and I sigh "Come on! Wildmutt? Somebody?" Gwen says, walking up to us. I surround the saw with a F/C glow and melt it into black slime "At this point I don't even know if I meant to do that..." I mumble nervously. Ben places at hand only my shoulder "This is a job for a plumber." Max says, he presses a button on the dashboard

"Auto driver engaged."

Max walks to the back "Uh...Grandpa?" Ben asks as Max walks into the bathroom. "Guess when you gotta go...you gotta go." Ben states "Yeah, I don't think that's what this is." I tell him before hearing footsteps on the roof. Ben fiddles with the watch quickly "Come on, work!" He sighs, the bathroom door swings open. We all turn to see Max in a...painfully tight suit "Uh, Grandpa, what's with the fashion show?" Ben asks

"It's my plumber's suit," Max states, shutting the door as he walks further towards the back "Been saving it for the right time. Like now." "So that whole thing with Vilgax...or my dad wasn't important enough?" I mutter quietly under my breath. Max opens the door and jumps out of it, "Grandpa!" Gwen gasps, pressing her face against the window.

We gasp at the sound of heavy thudding on the roof, a knight swings through into the door. Gwen gasps and backs away slowly towards the back, I stand up and make a hockey stick appear "Alright, you wanna fight. Let's go!" I shout, teleporting Gwen so we switched places. The knight pulls out his lightsaber sword, I switch my hockey stick to a F/C glowing sword.

I dodge the sword when the knight swings it at me "Y/N! Why don't you just use your powers and...I dunno, freeze this guy or something like that?" Gwen says "This makes it more fun." I cackle, swinging my sword before  Enoch's car bumps into the Rust Bucket. I grunt, crashing into Ben as the Rust Bucket starts to swerve.

The knight starts heading for us when Gwen kicks the fridge door open, almost knocking the night out the door. Ben grabs a pan and chucks it at the knight, he flies out the car "Nice job!" The three of us say to each other proudly. The pride didn't last long before the one on the roof breaks through. Gwen sighs and grabs a fire extinguisher, she turns and starts spraying the knight. My eyes at widen at the sound of a scream, hm...Gwen probably killed a guy...good for her I guess...I wish I could've killed him...-Wait, what the f-

The Rust Bucket continues to swerve "Gwenie, you're smart, drive the Rust Bucket." I say, Gwen blinks at me "Are you crazy?" She asks "Probably but what's that got to do with anything?" I ask blankly before Max climbs back inside "Got it." He announce, he goes back to the front. Ben and I walk toward the front seat, a horn honks loudly. A truck was coming at full speed "Hold on." Max says.

Ben and I hop into the front seat, immediately buckling our belt. Max presses a button, but instead of slowing down the Rust Bucket speeds up even more. Ben and I cling onto each for dear life as Gwen screams.

Max looks jerks the wheel harshly, we swerve out of the car's way. I flinch at the loud scrapping sound. Max presses another button, but nothing changes-other than the Forever Knights' car spinning out. Ben and I share a look as a light starts flashing red, the Rust Bucket start to slow down. Max growls, slamming his fist down on the wheel in frustration.

~💚~

"This is metric. I said I needed a 1/2 inch wrench."
"...Sorry Grumpa..."

Ben studies the mask and places it to his face "Benji, I don't think that's a good idea." I state "You said the same thing about the Omnitrix and now look at me~" Ben snorts before the eyes on the mask glow green "Uh...Max?" I say nervously "Not now, Y/N." Max sighs, still under the Rust Bucket.

"I think you're gonna want to see this." Ben says as a hologram casts out the mask. Max and Gwen walk to our side "It's the map to the ancient Mayan temple of Echtua..." Max gasps. He frowns seriously "We need to beat them to that temple." He says

~💚~

Ben flies while I levitate beside him, he was carrying Max in his arms and I was basically giving Gwen a piggyback ride. At least my powers are letting me do this without issues

I glance at Ben as he swerves a lot, causing Max to hit trees "Ben, can't you go any faster?" Max asks. Ben grunts nervously, doing his best to keep a straight line "I'm sorry Grandpa. I'm only with to going fast when Y/N's riding me." Ben says. Gwen holds onto me tightly "Relax, Gwenie, I'm not gonna drop you." I snort.

We all groan at the beeping coming from Ben "Uh oh! Um, N/N?" "Already on it." I hum, levitating Ben and Max as well. I teleport us onto the ground "We're nailing those emergency landings." Ben says proudly, wrapping an arm around me. I grin at him "Come on. We need to get to the temple." Max says, splitting me and Ben apart. We both frown at that. I feel a chilling burn for a second...

~💚~

"-And you can't teleport us there, why?"
"Cuz, I don't know where the temple is and it's way too risky for me to guess like I normally do."
"You normally guess it?"
"Um...yeah, most of the time it's by pure luck I don't die-oh my gosh a lizard!"

I stare at the lizard in awe, Gwen rolls her eyes and Ben shakes his head with a smile. Ben grabs my hand and drags me away "No, I could've kept him as a pet." I whine quietly. Thankfully it doesn't take any longer to get there. Max peaks through the bushes.

"Fire in the hole!" Enoch screams, running away from an explosive he set. It explodes, but didn't do anything but create a lot of smoke

"Still not open."
"Use a bigger charge this time you idiots."

Max guides us through the jungle quietly, we follow him to the other side of the temple. Max stares at the wall deeply. "Now...there's always a secret entrance bro these temples." He says, studying the wall. Ben looks around to before stopping at Max's belt, Ben grabs the mask and places it to his face again. Max didn't even notice.

"What are you doing?" I ask "Maybe this could help us..." Ben mumbles "I mean, it did help the first time." I hum. Max finally notices the mask was gone "Ben? What are you doing?" He asks with a serious tone "If this thing could show us how to get this far, maybe it could show us how to get in." Ben states. He walks closers towards a wall before pressing down on one of the bricks. The wall opens and Ben lowers the mask "Nice job, Benji." I say proudly, patting Ben's back.

Max walks a head of us "The sword would be kept in the center of the temple on the lowest floor. There should be some starts nearby." He says "Stairs," Ben groans tiredly "Aw man, where's the express elevator when you really need it?" I make myself glow F/C as the path gets darker and darker. Ben continues to walk-I quickly grabs him by his shirt "WHOA!" He yelps, looking down at the cliff below. He clings onto me nervously

"That was close..." I sigh as Max reaches towards Ben. I frown when he takes the mask out of Ben's hands "I'll say....almost lost the mask..." He says, staring at it like he was in some sort of trance. Max attaches the mask to his belt and walks on. "Ok. Can you say obsessed?" Gwen sighs "I'll say. You good, Benji?" I ask, he lets go of me "Yeah...I'm fine. Thanks." He says "Anytime." I snort tiredly. Ben frowns at Max "Once he gets that sword, he'll be himself again, right?" He asks, Gwen and I shrug.

We walk off to catch up with Max, he climbs down a ladder. We follow him, "Stay sharp, the ancient Mayans were notorious for setting-" Ben grabs one of the steps and it snaps "Booby traps." He gasps before the ceiling starts rumbling "MOVE!" Max shouts. The four of us run down the rest of the stairs as fast as we could. I make an umbrella like shield above us as we run.

The ground shakes and wobbles, Ben looks down at the watch "Come on! Somebody! Anybody!" Ben grumbles. Gwen screams when a chunk of the ceiling crashing behind, it rolls down the stairs after us. The platform we were on breaks and become unstable "Y/N! Teleport us!" Max demands seriously. I frown nervously "But-" "NOW!"

I quickly teleport us onto a stable ground, I groan as I hear a loud ringing.

I look back to see the staircase falling and crashing down to the ground below. It looks real bad...but all I can hear is the ringing...

Ben places a hand on my shoulder, causing the ringing to stop. He gives me a worried look, I brush it off with a tired laugh "Thanks, Y/N-" Max cuts Gwen off "Are you three coming?" We turn to see already heading into another room. Ben helps me up "Are you ok?" He asks seriously, studying my face "You people are paying for my therapy bills." I joke with a pout before walking ahead of Ben and Gwen. I frown...

What if Dad was right?

Max is kinda being an a-hole right now...

Maybe he did betray Dad.

Did I pick the wrong side?

I betrayed  my own father for nothing-

CRACK

I gag and flinch as something leaks out of my mouth. I look down at to see a black goo dripping out my mouth-not this again. I swallow the black good down with a disgusted expression as Ben walks to my side. He sighs tiredly, taking my hand "Remember when Grandpa Max used to make this stuff fun?" He asks "I miss the old Max..." I mumble nervously. "I'd eat a whole bowl of dung beetle stew if I thought it was would bring him back." Gwen sighs, staring at Max as he walks.

The three of us walk down a flight of stairs, we speed up to get closer to Max. He motions for me to come over, oh right...he needs the light. I mean, he was just fine walking without me...

I roll my eyes and walk to stand beside him. Max pulls the Max off his belt and places it into the podium slot "This is it..." He says before Gwen, Ben, and I get yanked back

"Y/N, don't move. I need the-Y/N?"

A knight wraps it's arms around my neck tightly, the glow quickly fades and Enoch laughs "Who says you can't get a Plumber when you need one?" He says. Enoch lights a fire, Max gasps at us "Without you bringing the mask, we wouldn't have been able to get inside the great chamber." Max growls, aiming a gun towards us.

All I could do was stare at Max nervously. Max looks at the three of us, his hand starts shaking. Max sighs and tosses the gun to the side. Enoch walks up to Max, he snatches the mask out his hand "Now, I believe it's time to toss the garbage~"

~💚~

A ringing tone buzzes in my ear as I glare at the Forever Knights. I try to use my powers, but all I feel is nausea...

What the heck is going on?!

Ben glances at me constantly, "Legend has it that the eternal Pit of Despair is bottomless. Let's find out~." A knight pushes me and Ben down the pit

"Ben! Y/N!"

I try to teleport us, Ben fiddles with the watch before we hear Max and Gwen screaming as well. I nervously look up at them before there was a bright green flash beside me. Ben grabs me with one of his four arms and digs his nails into the wall of the hole. His nails sink into the walls deeply and we come to a stop. "Are you ok?" Ben asks worriedly "Eh..." I sigh tiredly.

We look up when we hear Max and Gwen continue to scream-Ah shoot, I almost forgot about them...

"Screw it..." I grumble, snapping my head out and levitating them in the air.

C R A C K

I flinch harshly, and it felt like my heart stopped for a second, but the ringing is gone...so that's a win...

I teleport Max into one of Ben's arms and Gwen onto Ben's back. She holds onto Ben tiredly "I'm so going to band camp next summer." She groans "Out of all things? You choose band camp?" I ask tiredly "N/N? Are you ok enough to teleport us back up there..." Ben asks, I open my mouth to speak- "And I mean actually ok and not just saying that so I don't worry." He says seriously as he struggles to climb up the wall.

I look down at my hand...it was glowing black and F/C again "Mm..." I frown at my hand and it goes back to F/C "I guess." "You guess-" I teleport us up to the top.

"Uggggh why don't you learn, you stupid biscuit...?"

My eyes widen, was that...was that Other Me?!

"The one and only. And gosh-why does it feel like you've gotten weaker with me?"

Ben places Max and Gwen down, but doesn't let me go. I stare at the floor in silence. I just don't get it...what happen to Other Me?

"Your b*tch of a Dad nearly killed me, but I'm alive as long as you're alive."

What? That doesn't even make any-

I snap out my thoughts when Ben starts talking "Grandpa! I think Y/N needs a second to catch her breath." He says, glancing at me "No can do. Enoch may already have the sword." Max says, running ahead.

"Priorities...I guess...Since when is Max an a-hole?"

I squeak when Ben quickly reaches towards Max, he grabs Max's arm "Ever since that alarm went off, that sword is all you think about!" Ben shouts. Max rips his arms out of Ben's grip "You three have to keep your eyes on the prize and remember what's important here." He states firmly, Ben growls a little "We do remember! Do you?!" He asks harshly. Max frowns a little before we hear a loud roar, Max runs off.

"You ok, Y/N?" Gwen asks worriedly "I mean...the voice in my head is back, but I think I'll live." I sigh. I glance at Ben "You can put me down now..." "You should know by now that isn't gonna happen." Ben scoffs, avoiding my gaze. I roll my eyes with a blush on my cheeks, Gwen starts walking ahead "So...Other Y/N's back? I thought she was gone for good." Ben says. Ben walks as we talk "I thought so too." I sigh

"Well, gee, it feels so nice to be missed."

"We'll talk about this later...let's just get through today's issue." I sigh, Ben nods and walks up to Gwen and Max. Gwen silently holds a finger up to her mouth as they watch the Forever Knights get their. I stare at the monster-thing with wide eyes "Why does that thing look familiar?" Ben asks "It must be Apuk, the Mayan god of death and the underworld. He's the guardian of the sword of Echtua." Max states. Gwen groans, "Why can't these places ever be protected by-like, the guardian of cheerfulness? Is that too much to ask?" She whispers.

"In this world...yeah."

I squirm in Ben's grip to get a better look "Looks like he's getting the bad guys for us. Does that mean we can leave now?" I ask tiredly as Ben places me down. "Ben. Keep him distracted while we get the sword." Max says, He runs off, Gwen grabs my wrist and drags me off."Of course not." I grumble.

We run up the steps, doing our best to avoid the fight. Apuk turns and growls at us before he gets hit with a pillar. "YO ROCK PUKE!" Ben shouts, Apuk turns to Ben with a growl "Come and get some!" Ben shouts. Apuk tackles Ben into a wall, "Y/N, come on, you know Ben'll be fine." Gwen whispers, pulling me along. I frown nervously, I continue to watch Ben. "Max! Look out!" I shout as Enoch swings his sword at Max.

Max turns and quickly kicks Enoch down. He grunts as he hits the ground, Max continues to climb before a net wraps around me and Gwen "Grandpa!" Gwen shouts, turning to look back at him. Enoch stalks his way toward us, gripping his sword firmly "I wish you would!" I shout angrily, kicking my legs

"Kill him! Kill this b*tch!"

Max pushes Enoch away from us with full force, Enoch's sword flies into the air. I teleport us out of the ropes before the sword could hit us, we watch as Max lands near us. He smiles at us "Are you two ok?" Max asks before I levitate a knight into the air. I grin at him, pinching my fingers together. The knight groans in pain, I can hear his bones cracking-and yet, I'm smiling like a f*cking maniac.

"I'm fine...Y/N though..."

Gwen grabs my shoulders and drags me away. Max walks up the stairs and reaches a hand out to the sword. A shield smacks Max across the face, he tumbles and crashing into me and Gwen. The three of us fall down the stairs, Enoch grabs his sword and prepares to snap at us. Something bubbles in my chest...oh no...not again, no-

"Alright, no, forget this. We got another sh*t to do."

I cough up the black goo again as a darkness covers my sight....

~💚~

Ben and I sit at a bench in silence "Are we gonna talk about what just happened?" Ben asks. I sketch nervously in my sketchbook, I have no idea what happened. I remember blacking out and the next thing I saw was Ben holding my face with a nervous expression

And Other Me hasn't said a thing since...

"Y/N..." Ben sighs, sliding my sketchbook away "Seriously, talk to me." "What is there to talk about? I have no idea what happened while I blacked out. All I know is, Gwen looked scared, YOU looked scared, and Max had an actual heart in his hands-oh and I was covered in blood that wasn't mine for once. So I deeply concerned on what's going on with Other Me and my powers, but I really don't want to think about it right now. Cuz, if I think to much about it. Imma probably just give up and hide out at home til I die-oh wait, but I can't die. So I'll just hide out forever so I don't hurt the people I care about." I rant quickly, spitting out words.

Ben frowns at me before standing up, I look away. I squeak when Ben yanks me into a quiet hug. He kept his arms around me for a few minutes, we were quiet for a minute "Just so you know....I'd rather give up the watch than let you go home early." He mumbles firmly, squeezing me a little tighter. I smiles sadly, tears start to prick my eyes.

~Meanwhile~

"She what?!"
"Ripped out a guy's heart...he surprisingly didn't die, but...Y/N was so ruthless."
"Oh no...it's happening to soon."
"What?"

M/N goes quiet, causing Max to from "M/N, what?" Max ask. He glances at out the window to look at you and Ben.

"Y/N's insanity is trying to take over...."

A/N: *evil laughter*

I have nothing else to say. Just *evil laughter*

I got some things planned for Y/N and Other Y/N.

Next episode is Tough Luck.

I'll see you all in the next chapter

- 💜✨OutThere out✨💜

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

37.3K 886 16
Another year, another adventure. Ben and team Flash now must help Nora, a speedster from the future, but with new friends comes new threats. What wil...
39.2K 668 24
Ben Tennyson was once a Quirkless boy who had a dream to become a hero, but was denied by an unfortunate genetic trait. Although in his last year of...
50.2K 854 16
You are Y/n Tennyson, Earth's Hero, and the Famous Y/n L/n! You were just living your normal Life Just drinking smoothies and Fighting Aliens when A...
112K 3.2K 45
The actual Ben 10 story that actually follows the continuity with my ideas added in. Ben 10 belongs to cartoon network and all artwork used belongs t...