Never again

By swiftgirlil

Andy and Robert already knew each other when he came back to Seattle to be the captain of station 19, but whe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A/N
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N - super important quiestion!!!
Announcment!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 - Epilogue

Chapter 18

965 45 1
By swiftgirlil

They stayed lite that for a while. Andy had already drifted off to sleep but Robert couldn't. Not just because it was the middle if the day. It was mostly because he missed the addicting feeling of the woman he loved sleeping in his arms and he didn't want to let that go. To let her go.

A few hours later Andy woke up to an empty bed. She was much more sober now and her head was throbbing.

The amount of alcohol she drank definitely didn't do much good. She remembered a blurry memory of Robert helping her into bed.
So she was a little surprised not to see him there when she woke up.

After some time she couldn't go back to sleep so she just decided to get out of bed. When she did she saw a note on the dresser

'Went to pick Maddie up. See you when I get back, there's coffee for you downstairs'

She smiled a little to herself. He was so cute and thoughtful, always doing everything to help and make things easier on her. She didn't let this feeling last long though, soon enough she reminded herself how she was mad at him and hurt.

She sat in the living room and drank the cup of coffee Robert made for her when he came home with Maddie.

"Mommy!" She called and ran towards Andy who was quick to put the mug she had in her hands down.

Maddie jumped into her moms hands "I missed you" she said as Andy hugged her tightly. "I missed you too" Andy kissed the top of the four year old head.

"How was your day at school baby girl?" Andy smiled at her daughter.

"It was good! I played with Lana and Sophia all day"

"Sounds like you had a lot of fan huh?" Andy chuckled as the girl nodded in response smiling from ear to ear.

Andy loves seeing Maddie smile. It warms her heart every time, knowing her baby was well and happy.

She raised her alone for four years and moments like these made her feel like she did a good job. Maddie is a great kid overall, doesn't make a lot of trouble, usually listens to what she's asked and told and most of the time she was happy so it always made Andy feel like she didn't mess her up, making her live without a father for the first years of her life.

"Hey princess, why don't you go to your room and play a little and I'll come to play with you when I'm done talking to mommy yeah?"

Andy looked back to Robert, confused look in her face.

Without saying anything the four year old jumps off of Andy's lap and runs you the stairs to her room.

"We we're having a moment!" Andy said with grumpiness. Robert shook his head a little laughing to him self. "You'll have many more moments with her I promise."

"I need to talk to you" he said as he walked to the couch. He sat on in, with a safe place between him and Andy, big enough so she has her space and doesn't feel like he's forcing her to stay there and talk to him but small enough so she feels his closeness and he can reach for her if he wanted.

"About?" She rolled her eyes at him, clearing the point she was mad at him for sending Maddie to her room while she was with her.

"Julie and the baby" he looks down to the ground.

"Oh I've heard enough about Julie and the baby..." she gets up but doesn't get the chance to walk away because he's quick to grab her wrist.

He's not holding her tightly, she could easily shake his hand off of her if she wanted to. But did she?

His touch was brief, light and soft. And she missed that kind of touch from him. She hasn't felt if for the past month after all.

So she lingered there for a moment, thinking wether she should stay and listen to what he has to say or go to her daughter.

They didn't have a real conversation since that day he told her about Julie and the baby, after one night of sleeping apart and her avoiding him the day after she just kept avoiding him and kept sleeping alone. She was so pissed and so scared he would leave her that she decided that pushing him away will soften the pain.

So she sat down, wanting to hear what he has to say. She couldn't lie, she wanted to know what was so argent that he had to send Maddie away to her room.

Maybe Something was wrong with Julie's pregnancy?

"Thank you" he said as she sat back on the couch. "You we're right..." he links down to their hands. He didn't let her hand go and she wasn't complaining about it. She kept their hands together just so she could feel the warmth and the comfort of his touch.

"I usually am... what I was right about?" She chuckled. This conversation feels heavy from the first sentence and she tries to light the mood. Even if it's just a little. But Robert remain serious, not even the tiniest of smiles cricked on his lips.

"She lied... it's not my baby. She slept with someone the week we were broken up before we got back together. She told me she was 16 weeks pregnant when she was 18. I found out from the doctor today..." he talks in a monotonic tone. Focusing his eyes on their hands, by now their fingers are intertwined.

She sat there for a second, not really knowing what to say. She was happy? Yes she was definitely happy that her boyfriend wasn't having a baby with his ex. She was sad? Also yes. She knew Robert got excited about the baby and now it all went away in a split moment. It probably broke his heart.

Right now she put all her feelings aside. And focused only on him, and his feelings. The men who sat in front of her wasn't one to show much emotion. and now she sat the tears welling up in his eyes.

The reason for those tears didn't matter. She just closed the small distance between them and wrapped her arms around him. Holding him in a loving, comforting embrace.

"I'm so sorry Robert." She whispered to him.

"I know" he felt her hand running up and down his back and his arms quickly wrapped around her as well.

They held each other for a while. Neither of them knew how long it's been. But they didn't care, not even a little. Cause it's been way too long since they had this. And this feeling was addicting. Being in the arms of the person you love.

Eventually Robert pulled away, telling her he was ready to continue the conversation.

"I know I shouldn't feel like that but I'd kinda feels like I lost someone... I only found out about his five weeks ago but I don't know... I can't explain this feeling."

"You're allowed to feel anything and everything Robert. You spent these weeks getting all happy and excited about the baby and now it's all gone. I'm sorry I left you alone when you needed me"

A weak smile formed on his face, making the edges of his lips to curve up just a little but this smile didn't quite got to his eyes.

"It's okay Andy. I truly understand your decision but I just hope we can go back to what we were?" She stoped him when she crushed her lips to his.

They both have been waiting for this moment for so long. When you love someone so much in this way there's a slight feeling like you are gonna die if you can't kiss the person you live every day. And they didn't do that for a whole month.

He cupped her face with both his hands and she put one of hers on the back of his neck. Pulling him impossibly close.

She moved a little to sit on his lap. Her ankles crossed behind his back as they kiss grew deeper and more passionate.

This kiss was full of Ouse, desire and love. So much love war present in that moment.

When they pulled away breathless for air a smile was visible on both of their faces. They looked deeply into each other's eyes and saw all they needed to see.

There wasn't a need to say those three words. He knew that, she knew it. They felt these words so deeply so saying it out loud wouldn't do much. But they said it anyway.

"I love you"

"I love you too. So much"

————————————

Hey bestiessssss

You've been waiting for this one....
Don't forget to vote and comment!!!

Like always I didn't proofread so sorry for any mistakes....

XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 327 10
In which we see the first time Carina meets each member of Station 19. (Essentially The First Time I Met Carina from Carina's perspective)
1.4K 52 1
This is my SECOND story in my collection of #SURRERA Stories, I will be writing a series of Andy Herrera and Robert Sullivan Station 19 stories, my...
511 42 14
Robert and Andy's love was one of passion, heat and electricity. As quickly as it came, so it left and with a trail of hurt and pain in its wake. Try...
12.6K 504 20
One-shot with stories from our favorite Station 19 couple Andy and Robert. We hope you enjoy. This is the English version remembering that English...