Privacy? Privacy Who? (naruto...

By here-have-a-potato

Naruto is getting sick of everyone trying to butt in his personal life, especially when it comes to sex and r... More

heads up
control
yet again.
fucking dog breath
BBQ talk
miss
explaining? I'll pass
relatioship issues : communication
aftermath / talk with the god-parents(part1)
talk with god-parents part2
emotional mess
plz help ΰ²₯_ΰ²₯
team 8's visit
sparks of jealousy
big brother iruka
watchers
its my birthday :D
special day
a quick break and kurama
the burn of a seal
schemes of malice
dinner crashers p1
dinner crashers p2
a tree's rotting roots
the hawk, the fox and something is on fire.p1
bonus 2
the hawk, the fox and something is on fire p2
the hawk, the fox and something is on fire/ part 3
paying the old friends a visit
sly fox/ disaster approaching
this is war.
the tension is on all time high.
so hey-

bonus 1

2.2K 99 41
By here-have-a-potato

Since I've been completely out of it and down lately I decided to make something fun to get back in the mood .
Ever heard of llama with hats?

I have no regrets whatsoever .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Another peaceful day at the village hidden in leaf came to an end, with the sun setting the academy students left their classrooms to go home, genin and chunin could still be seen running around finishing missions here and there. merchants opened their shops and more people seemed to pour into the busy night streets.
     In a certain training ground a team has barely finished their training as the sun completely disappeared in the horizon leaving behind a faint glow.
   Naruto stretched taking a deep breath
"Wahhh this took sooo long !" The blond -now shunin- moaned, earning a small chuckle from his sensei.
"Well if you three weren't so slow you would've been home by now" kakashi smiled under his mask, one hand creeping into his pocket to pull out a suspicious orange book.
"Too bad we still have an hour or so worth of training left"
   Naruto groaned loudly  ready to complain.
    The only female of the team sweat dropped at the antics of their teacher and sighed.
The last teammate, the Raven haired guy made a sound of "hn" and that was about it.
   "I really want to go for some ramen now!!" The blond said out of the blue before turning to his sensei
"Nee kakashi-sensei can I at least go home for a second, I uh need to check something."
  At The last part of his sentence, naruto's voice became more quite and somewhat...nervous.
   The rest of team 7 caught on his sudden change of tone.
"Huh ? What is it that you would like to check on naruto-kun?"
  Naruto tensed. the question was asked in a confused but wary tone.
"Well its just something" he mumbled softly pulling his hands to cross them over his chest.
   At this point both sakura and sasuke were intrigued by their comrade's sudden nervousness.

What the hell is there at his house ?

     "Well then, why don't we all go with you to check on whatever that is that you need to check on THEN we can head over to ichiraku's hmmm?"
   Naruto looked paler than an uchiha on the great uchiha massacre day.

"I-"

"That's a good idea" sakura chirped in with a smile."I m pretty sure I left my blue kunai pouch at your place last time we were there!"
Naruto seemed to deflate.
"N-no its-"
And yet again he was interrupted this time by sasuke. 
"Hn let's get this over with." without another single word he turned around and left. sakura almost bouncing up after him.
"Sasuke-kun wait up !"
"Well then naruto-kun , let's get going!" Kakashi smiled before body-flickering his way to the other two.

    Naruto could only stare silently.

"Fuck"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   He knew it! He fucking knew it!!!

The second they walked in the apartment he could smell it.
   With each step they took he felt the panic spread further, almost numbing his body.

  What did that redhead do this time?
Naruto was honestly terrified to know.

  He was now on front of his door.

    panic has gripped his fingers tightly. he could barely raise his arm.

"So ...why are we waiting ?" The pinkette asked with a raised eyebrow.
  She has noticed the blond's hesitation. And so did the other two.
    Kakashi studied his student silently, whatever was behind that door was clearly bad to make him act like that.

what could he be possibly hiding?

Kakashi's single eye narrowed.
  "Something's wrong?" Under the innocent, almost concerned, tone The question came out almost accusing. 
   The blond shook his head "I'm just getting myself emotionally ready"

What ?  

  Before anybody can ask, he opened the door.

*Creak*

"KYAAAA!!?!"

      team 7 couldn't believe their eyes. in front of them laid a body. sakura, who just screamed, latched onto sasuke. the raivenette took a step back. his face pale and sweat dripped down his forhead as he eyed the body. kakashi on the other hand had wiped out a kunai as soon as he noticed the blood taking a protective stance in front of his students.
   The chest area of the corpse was almost completely covered in stab wounds. the face unrecognizable. The hands...the part from the elbow down was missing. blood dripped down from All the wounds, clearly the body was still fresh.
    "What in the name of.." Kakashi didn't even finish his sentence, he turned around to stare at naruto.

   "Naruto what is the meaning of this ??"

"A...kumo nin?"
"What..?" Kakashi turned to the body and saw it.
  A kumo forehead protector was tied around the corps's neck. 
"W-what is what is this !?" Sakura finally found her voice again.
Naruto didn't speak.
"Dobe what the hell is this ?"

    Finally naruto opened his mouth and instead of an explanation...

  "KURAMA THERE IS A DEAD KUMO-NIN IN OUR HOUSE!!!"

   the three stared at him like he was crazy for a second.

"Who's kuram-" before sakura can ask another voice cut in.

"Oh hey...how did he get here?"

Almost at the speed of the fourth hokage the rest of the team turned around to stare at the newcomer.

    A redhaired person walked out of god-knows where and just stood in front of them with the most innocent expression. clearly naruto wasn't buying it.
"Who are you?" Kakashi asked. his kunai gripped even tighter than before.
"Kuramaaa what did you do?" Naruto asked gesturing to the body. was is just them or did naruto seem...upset?

"Me???" The stranger, now known as kurama sputtered.

"I-i didn't do this" they pointed a finger at the body.

"Explain what happened kurama!"

     Naruto stomped angrily to them, now standing face to face, the fact that he was slightly taller than kurama was clearly not helping him get anything out the other.
"I've never seen him before in my life" they shrugged off with a smile.

"WHY DID YOU KILL THIS PERSON KURAMA ????"

   All they eyes focused on kurama .
"W-wait your the one who kill-"

  "I do not kill people . THAT is my ...least favorite things to do"

Did sasuke hear that right?

Naruto sighed and took a step back. examining the body before looking back

"Tell me kurama exactly what you were doing before I got home"

    By now it seems almost as if naruto forgot kakashi, sakura and sasuke were actually present.
    kurama didn't even seems to have noticed them.
"Alright. well I was upstairs" kurama started to twirl a strand of their long hair into their sharp nail-ed fingers .
"Okay"

"I was uhh sitting in your room "

"Yes?"

"Reading one of your sealing books"

Naruto had sealing books ?

"Go on"

"And uhhh.  .well this guy walks in" kurama pointed at the body once more

"Okay?"

"So I went up to him"

"Yes ?"

"And i-uhh um stabbed him 37 times in the chest..."

The room fell into a deathly silence.

   'Are they...are they for real?!' The three guests though looking at kurama, who just moved some of their hair away from their face and neatly tucked it back without a care in the world.

    "...kuramaaaaaa!! that kills people!"

"NO SHIT !!"sakura suddenly screamed. but the two whiskered teens didn't seem to notice or hear her.

"Oh oh wow"

"Kurama...."

"I - Teh- I didn't know that" kurama looked away.

"How could you not know that !!!!" Naruto snapped. and the others gaped at the redhead.

   "Yeah I'm in the wrong here" they casually shrugged off their shoulders .
"I suck"

"What happened to his hands?" Now naruto seemed like an angry mother, hands on his hips and a glare on his face.
Kurama glanced at the body again
"What's That?"

"HIS HANDS WHY ? WHY ARE THEY MISSING ?"

kurama made a thinking face before answering truthfully.
"Well I uhh kind of cooked them up !....and ate them!"

The amount of disappointment in naruto's voice was enough to make the whole village collapse.

"Kuraaaammaaaa ..."

Kurama was clearly not effected.
"Well I was hungry and you know ...when you crave hands-"

"Why on earth would you do that"
   Sakura has doubled over covering her mouth to keep from vomiting. Sasuke looked simply lost. and kakashi ...kakashi's face was simply blank.

"Well I was hungry for hands ! Give me a break!!" Kurama shot back.

"Kurraammaa" naruto whined yet again, making the other chuckle.

"My stomach was making the rumblies_" they said with a mocking tone.
"Kurama!!"

"_That only hands would satisfy"

"What is wrong with you kurama..??"
Now naruto was slowly massaging his temples.
Kurama looked away, as if contemplating the question. 
"Well I kill people and I eat hands, that's two things"

   "You know what? I can't deal with you right now" naruto mumbled.
"Please...Clean this up, I'm going out for some ramen "
"Sure"
Kurama suddenly disappeared in a swirl of fire.
"What the hell just-" sasuke started but naruto cut him off with a hand of his mouth.

"For the love of god, please don't ask"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 218 20
Imagine if the Akatsuki wasn't formed. If the the bad guys were never in the way of the other heroes. Now imagine if the good guys were bad instead...
7.8K 280 11
Two 23 year olds take a summer internship opportunity in Kumogakure. Hinata Hyuga was just looking to hone her skills and be away from home... Narut...
4.9K 145 43
I got bored n decided to write my own lil story... 18+ - SEXUAL CONTENT - EXPLICIT - SMUT YES they are all GROWN. Well into their 20s. Disclaimer...
756K 23.6K 56
Naruto lives at the orphanage, is everyone's favorite nii-chan, and is the only person the other kids will listen to. Naruto however, is beaten and s...