Captive In The Spotlight

By Imran_Rio

She clenched her fist so hard, her knuckles starts turning red. She groaned like a wounded lion trying hard t... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Questions and Answers
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Sneak Peek
Book Trailer
Casts
News
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three

Chapter Sixteen

57 15 4
By Imran_Rio

This chapter is dedicated to that friend who's always there for you! That understands you the most and never leave your side even during the tough times. You're the best!

🌹 Enjoy! 🌹

"For us to live peacefully in this house we need some rules!"

"Fateemah what are you up to again. What rules and regulations?" He asked, trying so hard to keep his gaze limited to her face.

Fateemah pouted. "I thought you said there's nothing you can't handle when it comes to me?"

Musab sighed, remembering his words. "Yes I did but......"

"And you're trying to complain when the game hasn't begun yet." She grinned. "I think I like this. You'll make my work easier!" She said pointing the pen towards his front playfully.

"I'm not complaining and Fateemah.........."

"It's cariño! Did you forget?"

"Ok cariño, let's hear your rules."

Fateemah smiled again. "Okay babe!" She place the note on her crossed legs and starts numbering. "Rule nos1 you'll agree with other rules. Accepted?" She stared at Musab, a smile tugging at her lips.

"As long as your rules doesn't go against the islamic rules then I think I'm fine with it."

"Don't worry about the religion aspect, I know my religion well." She stated giving him a dry look.

Musab raised his eyebrows at her in questioning. "Oh, do you?"

Fateemah glared and hissed. "I don't have your time. Rule nos 2, no complain whatsoever. You won't complain about my actions or nag!"

"I do not nag, I think that should be my line! And I said as long as your actions do not go against the islamic doctrines then no problem!"

"And like I said I understand my religion better."

"Oh yeah you do!" Musab said sarcastically.

She rolled her eyes. "Rule nos 3 you'll have to cuddle me every night we sleep."

Musab's eyes almost bulged out. He coughed. "What do you mean I'll cuddle you?"

"Well rule nos 2 says you'll have no complaints whatsoever. Have you forgotten dear husband?"

Musab huffed. "Yes but this is............" He trailed off.

"This is what? Does it go against the islamic doctrines?"

"No but............." He roamed his eyes all over her body and his hormones start getting alert. "Is this what you're going to wear every night?"

Fateemah stared down at herself. She feigned innocence. "Hmmmm, not really cause this is decent and I don't like decent clothes."

Musab almost choked on his spit. "This you're wearing is decent?" He asked.

"Yeah!" She replied with a shrug.

"You know for a few minutes back there when you started the rules, I thought your rules would be, Don't come close to me! Don't touch me and all that. Isn't that like what every girl does?"

Fateemah smirked. "Well, I'm not every girl and come on, isn't that going to be like a punishment to you? Me depriving you of the needful."

Musab narrowed his eyes at him. "In the real sense this is the real punishment. I would have preferred that instead."

"Well I thought you knew I'm not here to play and fuck around babe. Strictly business habeeby."

Musab sighed tiredly. He rested his back against the couch.

"So, agreed?" Fateemah asked.

"Like I have a choice? I'm cornered here!"

Fateemah stiffed a laugh. "Okay so rule nos 4, you're not going to call me Fateemah in this house but pet names and I'll do the same!"

"Wait, does this get any better?"

"Trust me dearie, it doesn't!" She said with a mischievous smile.

Musab nodded in agreement. "Continue!"

"Rule nos 5, this is nearly impossible though, but I'll add it. Don't make me cry and if I do cry, you'll find a way to calm me down!"

"What if I do and you do not stop crying?"

She shrugged. "I don't know. You'll have to do something, anything to make sure I do."

Musab heaved a sigh.

"Rule nos 6, you don't ask me questions I don't want to answer. Sometimes you're so irritating with your questions."

"And you aren't as well?" She ignored him.

"Rule nos 7, you'll not order me around like a puppet in this house."

"I think I'm the one with that line. You do like ordering people around!" He argued and she froze her gaze on him for a while before she continued.

"Rule nos 8, I'll not play the house wife by cooking, washing, and stuffs. And I can't clean this whole house all by myself."

"Trust me you don't have to do a thing dear wife. I have made preparations for all that!"

"Okay then, so rule nos 9, this agreements stays between us."

"Yeh sure, is that all?" He asked wanting to escape from the awkward position. All the while he was trying so hard not let his gaze roam all over her body.

"Yeah that's it for now, as times goes on I'll add more if necessary." Musab nodded in frustration and stood up to leave.

He left for the guest room to shower. He wish he could avoid her totally that night but that would be impossible as he's stocked with her. He left for the bathroom.

"Hey I've been waiting for you. What took you so long." Fateemah pouted immediately her husband entered the room.

Musab paused in his steps and froze in his spot. Fateemah looked so cute from afar, sitting up on the bed with her legs intertwined. She looked so cute and breathtaking.

He had intentionally stayed long in the bathroom hoping she would have slept by the time he entered the room. Fateemah was bored waiting for him but she knew he did stayed long to avoid her so she decided to read a book she found in the room to while away time.

"Uhhmmm.......... You're not asleep. It's late already."

"I was waiting for my hubby and I told you, I don't sleep unless I'm cuddled."

"Then how did you manage before now?"

Fateemah was about to tell him how she used the pillows when an idea struck her mind. "I'm sure you don't want to hear, but it's quite pleasant too."

He furrowed his brows in confusion then realization hit him. "What.........?"

"What?" Fateemah teased giving him a flat look.

"Fateemah how are you even comfortable with that. How could you let another man touch you? Aren't you irritated? You have no shame at all!" He barked, clenching his fists and anger radiate from his eyes.

Fateemah chuckled at him. . "Well I don't know what you're talking about but why do you sound angry?"

He groaned in frustration. "Just forget it."

"Awww are you jealous?" She teased further.

"No I'm not!" He defended.

"You sound like you are!"

"I am not!!"

"Well there's nothing to be jealous about babe. For the next three months, ten days, you own me from my hair to the nails on my toes. You own my body and my soul!" She provoked with a mischievous smile.

"Don't tempt me cariño, let's sleep." He warned.

"No, aren't we going to do what every couple does?" She pouted.

Musab tensed and made a questioning face. "And what's that?"

"Woah....... What every normal couples do on their wedding night!"

Musab scoffed. "Fatee........." He sighed remembering her rules. "Cariño, don't play games with me, spare me for tonight! I'm not interested in your nonsense."

Fateemah smirked amusingly. She assumed a kneeling position and crawled towards him seductively. Musab froze where he stood and he gulped watching her draw closer to him. She's really stepping on his toes.

"I'm very sure you'll be interested!" She whispered in his ears and bite the soft spot in his ear making him tremble.

"Fa........ Fa........." He tried to push her away but she placed her arms on his shoulder, making their faces dangerously close to each other.

Musab sucked in a harsh breath. His gaze trailed from her eyes to her lips and they linger there for long. Fateemah smiled and tilt her head a little sideways, their lips almost touching. He trembled within, as he was about to close the distance and kiss her, she moved her heads backwards. "I mean the sunnah performed by every couple. Drinking milk and you saying supplications. That ritual."

For a moment he got tongue tied. He closed his eyes to calm himself down. He let out the breath he's been holding and removed her hands from his shoulder.

"Right! It's in the kitchen, I don't know you're interested. Let me go get it." He said and left hurriedly.

Fateemah burst into laughter. 'This is just the beginning.' She whispered to herself.

Head hung down and hands holding the cabinet, Musab calmed himself down. What have I gotten myself into? It's a different case if I'm not in love with her. I'm in serious trouble. How am I suppose not to react in such a situation. I need to avoid her at all cost, but how? These words played in his mind and he punched the walls in frustration. He groaned in frustration.

The more reason I must find a way to make her fall in love with me again. The earlier, the better. He muttered inwardly.

He returned to the room with the milk. He placed it gently on the table. "We need to perform nawafil together first. Go and make ablution." Fateemah nodded and stood up.

After performing nawafil. Musab took the milk and drank from it, he handed the milk and she refused. She signaled for him to give it to her himself and he did. He placed his hands gently on her head and made supplications.

The two retired to bed and Fateemah hugged him . His breath hitched in his throat at the contact. "Aren't you going to do the same?" Fateemah looked up to ask and he couldn't help but remain frozen.

She took his hand gently and placed it on her hips. Musab begin to tremble inwardly again. "Stroke my hair until I sleep."

"Fa......... Cariño!" He finally voiced out.

"Yes babe!"

"This is not fair on my part. Fateemah this is you punishing me!"

Placing her hand on his chest to stare at him. "What do you mean. All I'm trying to do is to be a lovely wife." He stared back into her eyes and for a moment he got lost in them.

She assumed the sleeping position back, now placing both her head and hands on his chest. "Stroke my hair please." She cooed and he was forced to.

She let out a satisfied sound, more like a moan. She intertwined their legs and find herself calming down and her lids were now heavy with sleep. 'Goodnight!' She mumbled before drifting off to sleep.

Musab finally let out the breath he's holding. "Fateemah!" He called but no response. He shifted his position to get a better view of her face. She looks so peaceful and cute. He smiled to himself and closed his eyes.

"Leave me alone!" She mumbled in between her sleep.

Musab chucked at her. "Fateemah you have to wake up for tahajud."

Fateemah frowned and sat up. "What the heck is your problem? Leave me alone!"

"You can sleep all day afterwards, you have to wake up now cariño."

Fateemah glared at him. "I'm off. I'm menstruating, so Fuck off!" She lied.

Musab smiled. "We performed nawafil together yesterday remember!"

Fateemah huffed in annoyance. "You disturb my sleep once again and I'll break your jaw." She threatened and assume the sleeping position.

"Okay I think I know what to do!"

She gave him a puzzled look.

Musab got ahold of his phone and started making a call. She saw this and sat up immediately. "What are you doing?"

"I'm calling your dad." He answered and she began to tremble.

"How dare you! You bastard! Cut the call!" She screamed and when she saw he's unyielding, she lunged towards him to snatch the phone from him.

They both fell back on the bed, amidst struggling. She lying on her back and him hovering over her, pinning her hands down with one hand while the other held the phone up."Are you going to perform tahajud or not?"

"Fine let's do that asshole." She spat and he chuckled. He let go of her hands and she glared.

"I'm surely going to get back at you for this. Mark my words." She muttered to herself as she rose from the bed.

Hey cuties😊

I've missed y'all 🌹😍

Your comments and love🍒❤️🍒

How have y'all been?😍😍

How's the chapter?🤗

The war has just began? 🔥🔥

What do you think about the chapter 🤔🥰

What's Fateemah's next plan?💥💥

Find out in the next chapter!❣️❣️

And don't forget to follow,🥰🥰

Comment,😁😁

Vote, 🌟

And stay happy and safe.💙🤍💛.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

925K 56.3K 65
I stare at him horrified. it couldn't happen my life was already ruined, and I don't want it to be ruined any further. No! It can't happen! I scream...
2.1M 107K 78
Hartaj was standing on the terrace with his hands fisted. It was cold , but he couldn't care about it. The fire in him wasn't letting him see anythin...
15.9K 2.2K 39
Follow the story of Laura who is about to be forced into marriage to a criminal by her father after the death of her mentally ill mother With the hel...
269K 11.6K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...