Breath of poison rewrite

By Vesta111

What if Tanjiro was the sole survivor of the kamado family attack. What if Tanjiro used a totally new breath... More

Training
Prologue
First mission
Breath of poison forms
Final selection
Sorry guys
Zenitsu
Choose
Inosuke
Rest
Sorry
My birthday
The spider family
A dear loss

The House

287 6 4
By Vesta111

Tanjiro POV: After I meet this zenitsu up guy we make our way to where the demon is and we find a house with a couple of crying kids up front. "Hello kids would you mind telling why your crying" The kid said " Our brother is stuck in there with demons fighting we only escaped because our brother distracted them with a drum." I began to wonder how a drum could distract a couple of demons before figuring out it must be apart of some sort of bliss demon art." Then I said"we'll go after them, with that I dragged zenitsu into the house with me and the kids followed." Okay I'm going to leave you guys with zenitsu here and this box it will protect you guys" I said as put down the box. I then smelled the demon and it was a small part of it everywhere," must be the owner of the house" I thought as I made my way to where the smell is strongest.

When I arrived I saw a demon with 4 drums on his chest and about to eat a kid poison breathing 2nd form evening palace, a single high powered slash that slightly weakened demon and cut his handle letting go of the kid. I then grabbed the kid and used concentration breathing to leave him a safe distance where he won't be harmed by the fight to come.

(Meanwhile)

A crawling demon entered the room zenitsu and the kid "don't worry kid I got this zenitsu said and used thunder breathing first form and cut the demons neck.  The kid was shacked that the crybaby was suddenly a cool badass then zenitsu fell down for a moment and came back(I made him able to use thunder breathing on will but drains his stamina a lot) he then got of tired and asked what if the kid was okay

(End of chapter)

Sorry for the lateness I was busy with school but I'm back to updating see you tomorrow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

724K 26.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
207K 9.7K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
223K 6.5K 77
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...