Gem's rebirth (male reader x...

By King12345678980

Gem rebirth is about a person in our dimension dies and is later reborn into the world of Steven universe by... More

your gems bio
the Rubies and sapphires pt 1
The Rubies and Sapphires part 2
the hidden amethyst
Stevens shield
the quartz cannon
Power's chapter
moon goddess/giant bird
Demon and Breakfast?
shard+shifting island
Hello Connie!
the shifting pyramid
W.D. Gaster
Obsidian come home
The Legend
facing our demons
sucked in a game/fusion part 1
Fusion part 2/birthdays?
cool kids
blushing gems and an apology
showing off and mind-scape training
new visitors and school
Pearls progress and the new pupil
announcement

the re-awakening

1.5K 27 9
By King12345678980

(Hello all my old readers if you haven't guessed by now I'm trying to rewrite my book because it had many flaws. Anyway I'm still keeping the original plan.)

It is now the first episode of Steven universe and we start off with the theme song. The video above.

Y/n's counterparts are with Steven at the big donut while Pearl Y/n is paying and picking up donuts for Amethyst. Steven is going to get his favorite ice-cream sandwich until.

Steven:*Shouts no making Pearl Y/n almost drop his money* this can't be happening. it must be a dream.

Garnet Y/n:*rushes over and brings out his fusion weapon* what is it Steven. *gets in a fighting stance. looks around seeing no danger puts down weapon and has a confused face*

Steven: *rushes over to lars* Lars! Lars! Lars! *hugs lars while leaning on him* please tell me I'm dreaming.

Lars: get off me I'm stocking over here. *moves away while Steven falls slowly to the ground*

Amethyst Y/n: dude what's the problem.

Pearl Y/n: he's obviously distraught over something. *picks Steven off the floor*

Sadie: sorry Steven I guess they stopped making them.

Steven: stop making them?! Why in the world would they stopped making cookie cats.

Garnet Y/n, Pearl Y/n: That's what you're flipping out over.

Amethyst Y/n: wait cookie cats are gone. *rushes over to the cookie cat refrigerator and sees nothing inside* Noooooooo! why, why, why in the world would they discontinue cookie cats!!!

Steven: yeah they're the most scrumptious and delicious ICE-CREAM SANDWICH EVER MADE! Don't they have laws for this.

Amethyst Y/n:*Amethyst Y/n comes over and pats Steven on the back while crying* I know they tasted amazing.

Lars: Tough bits guys no one else buys them anymore. Guess they couldn't compete with lion lickers. *Steven and the Y/n counterparts groan*

Pearl Y/n:*while picking up the donuts for amethyst* c'mon lion lickers are a knock off version of cookie cats and according to Amethyst2 "they taste horrible"

Amethyst Y/n: ya who in their right mind would eat that?!

Garnet Y/n: my sentiments exactly.

Steven: Exactly no one likes them and they don't even look like lions *Looks at one in the package that looks like 5 year old made it*. who would buy them.

Pearl Y/n: kids these days I tell you.

Amethyst Y/n: You sound like an old guy.

Lars: well if you miss your wimpy ice cream so much why don't you make some with your *mockingly* Magic belly button. *as he finishes his statement he can feel a killing aura behind him*

Garnet Y/n: *venomous voice* choose you next words carefully.

Steven: its okay garnet2 he was just trying to make me feel better. *garnet y/n's killing aura is gone but he still glares at lars* anyway that's not how it works Lars. *pulls up shirt revealing his gem on his belly* does it?

Lars: *sweating bullets* I'm going in the back to check if there are any left.

Garnet Y/n: good answer!

Steven, Amethyst Y/n: *moves over to refrigerator* oh sweet cookie cats, with your crunchy cookie outside, your ice creamy insides, you were to good for this world. *Steven draws a cookie cat ice-cream sandwich and kisses it. both Amethyst Y/n and Steven hug the refrigerator*

Sadie: Uh... Steven, Amethyst2? *they don't hear her and continue to hug the refrigerator* Do you guys wanna take the refrigerator home with you? *Amethyst Y/n and Steven nods*

At the same time all the male gems on earth, widen their eyes and they poof.

Sadie: what just happened?!

Steven: I don't know. I need to take them back to the temple. *grabs all the gems and puts them in his pocket and grabs amethysts donuts while starting to leave until Sadie stops him*

Sadie: *shouts* WAIT!

Steven: *Shouts back* WHAT?

Steven ends up putting the gems and the donut in the cookie cat refrigerator.

(Steven pov)

I run home with the cookie cat refrigerator strapped on my back I open the door and start shouting

Steven: guys you'll never believe what happened. *attacked by a giant looking centipede with an eye in his mouth. dropping the refrigerator as it opens and the gems roll out.* Ahhhhhhh *gets saved by amethyst*

Amethyst: sup Steven *Steven watches multiple centipedes get destroyed*

Steven: *sets down cookie cat refrigerator on living room couch* guys amethyst2 garnet2 and pearl2 died leaving only their gems.

pearl, amethyst, garnet: *while fighting and grunting* what!!!!

Pearl: hold on Steven we need to get these centipeedles out of your room then you can tell us what happened. *pearl grabs and holds up centipeedle*

Steven:*runs over to pearl* don't worry about them I can deal with them we have to save *tries to grab gems out of the cookie cat fridge* They're gone. *looks around seeing them by the door* never mind there they are *get eaten by a centipeedle* and there they go.

Amethyst: *smashes one against wall* what happened to our buddies, *looks at where the gem should be* UM, guys? these things don't have gems.

Garnet: conversations later fight now. there must be a mother nearby if these don't have gems. *about to be attacked then smashes centipeetle with gauntlets. Y/n's gems fall down and starts bubbling them*

Steven: *sees what's happening* wait *garnet already sent them off* that was Amethyst2, pearl2 and garnet2

Garnet: oh no.

the remainder of the crystal gems start finishing off the rest of the centipeedles.

(meanwhile) (Y/n pov)

Y/n: 4000 years, 4000 long boring years. Of watching the world through my counterpart eyes I can finally take form but first I need to get the five to fuse. *in the back ground we see Y/n's pearl, amethyst, ruby, and sapphire counterparts laying on the ground*

the gems finally start waking up

Sapphire Y/n: what happened? *puts hand to head* wait *screams* I'm not Garnet2 anymore *sees everyone else* guys wake up.

Ruby Y/n/Pearl Y/n/Amethyst Y/n: Go away sapphire2 *realizes what he just said* wait we're not Garnet2!/yes what is it ga-----Sapphire!/I'm trying to sleep go away.

Ruby Y/n, Sapphire Y/n, Pearl Y/n: There's an all you can eat buffet opening up.

Amethyst Y/n: I'm up!!!

All of a sudden they hear laughter in the background

Y/n: I expected you guys to be a little more serious. So, you're the ones I've been watching ever since 4000 years ago.

Counterparts: who are you.

Y/n:*chuckles* I'm Y/n nice to meet you all.

Pearl Y/n: That doesn't tell us anything.

Y/n: Its a little complicated, but the basis is a gem called me from my world after I died in a bullet tornado and from a stab wound when I was trying to protect my friends.

Ruby Y/n: What are you talking about.

Y/n: What were you confused by.

Ruby Y/n: no gem can bring a person back from the dead, and what do you mean by your universe.

Y/n: I'm gonna let the person who's coming up with their own theories answer. So Sapphire2 what are your hypothesis.

Sapphire Y/n: You say you've been watching us for 4000 years but that's likely a half-truth as your making an estimate. Around that time most of us experienced some sort of pain meaning you're probably the reason for that whatever that gem did probably allowed you to look through our eyes. After that when Ruby2 and I fused with Pearl2 we experienced some kind of shared mind-scape where we fought Pearl2 which is probably what this place is. If you saw through our eyes that likely means that gem gave you an ability to become us or more likely fuse with us since you couldn't beat us. *at this everyone else looks shocked at Y/n* More to the point one of the old gems theorized that there are multiple worlds that we can't see due to them being at different frequencies in the same space. I'm guessing you're from another one of these worlds that might have only humans instead of having Gems and Humans.

Y/n: *starts slow clapping while smiling* I have always wanted to do this sort of thing, you know. Anyway you're right I am from another world, in that world there are only humans but you're missing a few details. The gem who brought me back gave me 12 choices of gems I want to become for some reason I had to reincarnate as one of the male gem variants. Likely having something to do with "the diamonds blessing" which was probably given before earth was being made a colony. Anyway since I chose all your gems to reincarnate I likely can't reincarnate until after a certain fusion combination has been made and after looking through all the combinations along with seeing 5 of you forming  it I believe I need you four to form obsidian with the new gem.

Amethyst Y/n: There's a new gem coming from homeworld!

Y/n: No this one has been here around the time you formed Amethyst2.

Pearl Y/n: So there's a new gem that's about to burst from the kindergarten.

Y/n: Yep you got it

Y/n (R): how do we know you're telling the truth.

Y/n: *shrugs shoulders while putting his hands up* how else would I be able to bring you all here after all I'm just a human. *Grins*

Y/n Pearl: But if you need to fuse with 12 gems you need 7 more to form.

Y/n: If I want to form completely but you 5 fusing obsidian allows me to temporarily take form in a form that doesn't really look like me.

Counterparts: Okay then.

Y/n: so will you all help me.

Ruby Y/n: What guarantee do we have that you'll protect our friends.

Y/n: The reason why I'm doing this is to protect your friends and Steven. After all it was part of the agreement made.

Sapphire Y/n: Who did you make a deal with. If someone made a deal to protect us all it would be Rose Quartz but she was alive back then.

Y/n: The person who made the deal with me was Rose Quartz I don't know how, maybe she used some time machine but she did.

Amethyst Y/n: Look me in the eyes and tell me that.

Y/n walks up to Amethyst and looks directly in his eyes looking down slightly since he's slightly taller than Garnet.

Y/n: I Made a deal to protect people long before I met Rose Quartz and I intend to protect the people in your world too along with your friends.

They look in stone cold silence before Amethyst Y/n raises his arm and hooks it around Y/n's neck pulling him down.

Amethyst Y/n: Well you're good in my book

Y/n: *straining* Great to hear but not good to feel.

Amethyst Y/n: Sorry about that.

Pearl Y/n: You really need to work on that.

Amethyst Y/n: Hey! *everyone laughs*

Sapphire Y/n: there's still one question to ask can we defuse.

Y/n: That's a difficult answer I believe we can defuse after I've fully formed but otherwise I don't know.

Pearl Y/n: So we'll be stuck in a different body and unable to do anything.

Y/n: I believe we can switch between who's controlling the body but still I won't be able to defuse.

Pearl Y/n: It won't completely give us free will but we can control our form. Okay I'll agree

Ruby Y/n: I'll fuse as well if you want to come out.

Sapphire Y/n: I admit there is a big element of risk but I believe you can protect them.

Amethyst Y/n: I believe in Rose Quartz and I know she'd make the best choice possible.

Y/n: Thank you all of you.

Pearl Y/n: well what do we do to fuse together with this Rose Quartz2.

Y/n: When you show up there Rose Quartz should form all you'll need to do is make contact and then I'll take care of everything else.

Amethyst Y/n: Alright.

Y/n: oh ruby2 and sapphire2

The Mindscape meeting ends just as garnet pops the bubble holding the three gems and they all take there form.

(No ones pov)

Pearl sits down with Steven and explains that when a gem's physical form gets badly hurt it has to hibernate inside the gem before coming back out. While Amethys munches on a donut.

Pearl: now remember Steven that when a gem goes into this healing state they take time to regenerate and it takes a while usually *sees Garnet coming out with everyone* never mind.

Steven: Amethyst2 Garnet2 Pearl2 *brings them all into a group hug* what happened why did you poof.

Y/n (P): we'll explain later right now the gems and us have to go somewhere.

Steven: what but you just got back.

Garnet2: we'll explain later.

Steven: okay

they all leave as steven goes up the stairs to play his game and everyone else gets on the warp pad and they arrive at kindergarten.

Pearl: I can see why you don't want Steven to come here but why do you want to come here.

Amethyst Y/n: That's a bit complicated

they all start walking down the path until a gem pops out of a hole and sees the group. The gems ready their weapons while Y/n's counterparts run forward and grab onto The gem as they start fusing.

(start at (00:19-00:33) then stop)

then the giant form starts shrinking until it forms a human with three gems

Y/n: I'm free I'm finally free now I can do what I promised so long ago. *Y/n looks back at the three gems behind him* you're names are Amethyst, Pearl, and Garnet right my names obsidian and I have been waiting for so long to meet the friends of Rose Quartz. *the gems prepare to fight as Y/n turns around* Mind if I stretch for a minute *starts stretching* thanks.

Amethyst: what happened to everyone.

Y/n: there still here I'm just the fusion of them all and the Rose quartz that popped out of the wall now I have been waiting so long to meet you all *starts walking towards the group while summoning all the weapons*

Y/n: *y/n is now right in front of them smirking before he makes the weapons disappear* I have been waiting 4000 years for those five to fuse and create my form so I can do what I promised. *stabs the sword into the ground as he takes a knee* It is nice to meet most of you I plan to help you when you need it.

To say they were all shocked is an understatement given their expressions.

(2588 word count)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 7.2K 25
💗COMPLETED💗 y/n is Connie's sibling. But unlike Connie, y/n is a gem human hybrid, just like Steven Universe. What does fate have in story for the...
9K 224 10
Two years have passed since our hero, Steven Universe went to Homeworld. He wanted to change the rules, and make a better civilization for all gems...
5.4K 144 23
A Steven Universe AU where Steven meets his full human counterpart. Both of them look so alike yet they're both so different in preference, personali...