Black Clover : Multiverse 2.0

Oleh tanjirop

Black clover react to their Multiverse... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 14

5.9K 86 23
Oleh tanjirop

Yami sighed in frustration. He rubbed his eye and looked at Asta.

"Asta.." said Yami hopelessly. Asta cocked his eye bow and looked behind.

"What do you want Old man?" asked Asta cockily. Yami released his K.I and Asta released his K.I as well.

"Both of you! Stop!" said Vanessa as she came between them.

"Tsk."

"Brat. Sisgoleon has summoned you." said Yami. Asta eye twitched in annoyance.

"What does that Idiot woman want? I hope she hasn't just called for looking at her stupid face again." said Asta rudely. Vanessa slapped Asta's head.

"Whatever. Just go deal with her. I don't want to deal with her." said Yami. 

"Stupid face? Huh?" asked Fuegoleon in slight anger. Leopold just sweat dropped.

"Wow. Asta is literally arguing with Captain Yami." said Vanessa. Magna nodded.

"Disrespectful Boy." said Nozel. Mereoleona just laughed loudly.

"Hey..Asta seems a lot Elder.." said Sol. Julius nodded.

"It seems." said Julius.

"He is 25." said Guren.

"And me?" asked Yuno.

"You are a little Younger than him but you are in Magic Knight." said Guren. Yuno nodded.

Asta stood and walked towards the main Door. He destroyed it and walked away.

"That Brat!" roared Yami.

"You do it all time." said Vanessa in plain voice.

The Door went flying the Air until caught by Charlotte. She looked at Asta coldly while Asta ignored her.

"Hey Brat." said Charlotte. Asta ignored her and continued to move forward. Charlotte whipped her Magic at him while Asta snapped his Fingers and destroyed it.

"What do you want blondie?" asked Asta. 

"That's Captain Charlotte for you. Treat me with respect." said Charlotte Harshly. Asta smirked.

"Brat huh? Listen girl..We have known each other for years. Call me by my name. I won't let a weak Woman like you Order me around." said Asta.

"I am not weak..Magic-less Brat.." said Charlotte.

"Says the woman who is cursed by her own Magic. How pathetic." said Asta.

"You-"

"What do you want? My patience is running out." said Asta.

"Mereoleona-sama was looking for you." said Charlotte.

"Great." said Asta sarcastically. He flies away on his sword. Charlotte looked at him as he left. A flicker of sadness can be seen in her eye. It  quickly fades away and she went towards Black Bulls Base.

"How Dare him!" roared Sol.

"To think He actually said about Curse to her.." said Yami in slight shock. Jack nodded.

"It seems the boy doesn't get along with anyone.." said Nozel.

"Well..He does behave rudely.." said Yuno.

"You guys are missing point here." said Charlotte calmly. Everyone looked at her. Charlotte looked at Mimosa.

"Ask away. I know you want to ask." said Charlotte.

"Um..What Curse?" asked Mimosa shyly.

"Ah! That's right! What curse?" asked Noelle. Yuno nodded.

"Oh.." said Julius.

"What? I didn't understand!" said Noelle.

"Many less people know about my Curse. Captains..Sol and other few people. However If Asta knows it..Then He is close to me in this Universe. And Asta clearly said we knew each other for long time.." said Charlotte. Everyone nodded at explanation.

"Apparently you were close. It didn't seem like that.." said Vanessa.

Asta landed on the Volcano. He looked around to see Mereoleona training far away. He approaches her.

"Called me?" asked Asta calmly. Mereoleona stopped for a instant and dashed a punch on his face. Asta went flying at the back. He stood up and glared at her.

"You almost killed the Enemy when you were supposed to capture them. Do you understand anything!? It almost caused a war between Heart Kingdom. Luckily Wizard King and Queen are rather understanding person! How can you be so careless Asta!?" roared Mereoleona. 

"Hmph! Alright! I am Sorry! Is that all!? Am I allowed to leave!?" asked Asta.

"If Elder sister is angry..Then it was rather serious.." said Fuegoleon. Everyone nodded.

"Yeah..It's rare for her to be angry.." said Leopold.

"Clearly He is not sorry.." said Mereoleona.

"Are they going to fight?" asked Luck excitedly.

"He will be absolute fool to attack her.." said Nozel.

"Tsk..Brat.." said Mereoleona. Asta vein popped up and kicked her on face sending her flying on the rock.

"Woman.." said Asta with a smirk.

 "Forget about it.." said Nozel as facepalmed. Some people snickered.

"He managed to attack her. I am impressed!" said Fuegoleon.

"That's right. She can whoop most of our Asses in one swoop!" said Yami.

"That's right!" said Mereoleona.

Everyone sweat dropped at his language.

Asta and Mereoleona fists clashed causing a wave.

"Thats...Sensei to you..Brat!" said Mereoleona with smirk. Asta flips and throws his sword at her. Mereoleona catches it but suddenly her magic started leaving her body.

Asta takes advantage and pins her on the ground.

"Hai Sensei..Let me show ya.." said Asta. Mereoleona struggles to get out of grip.

'Damn. He is getting stronger..' thought Mereoleona. Asta smirked.

"Too hot for you too Handle..?" asked Asta. Mereoleona smirked.

"Uh.." said Julius. Marx blushed.

"Did he actually said that?" asked Nozel in disbelieve.

"Is he hitting on sister?" asked Fuegoleon. 

"Yeah.." said Jack.

"Idiot." said Leopold and Yami.

"Huh!? What's wrong with me?!" asked Mereoleona.

'You are wayyy to Violent..' thought Everyone.

Mereoleona gets out of grip and pins him on the ground. She smirks as she puts her under his shirt on his chest.

"I have to admit. You are getting Hotter. I guess...It's punishment time.." said Mereoleona.

"Oh? Sensei is gonna punish me? That's..exciting.." said Asta in husky tone. Mereoleona kissed him on his lips and their tongue clashed.

Asta dig his hands in her pants and squeezed her ass. Mereoleona smirked while doing Fresh Kiss as it had no affect.

Asta rubbed her pussy with finger causing her to suddenly blush. They broke the kiss. Mereoleona was blushing while Asta smirked.

"Cum outside Okay..? It is not a safe day.." said Mereoleona as slid her pants down.

"It is not..? That makes it more interesting.." said Asta .

"Bastard.."

Fuegoleon and Leopold were looking away with blush. Yami choked on his smoke while Charlotte was a blushing mess along with other girls.

Jack whistled while Yuno looked with light red blush.

"Let's make out Yuno!" said Sylph in blush.

"Indecent.." said Nozel with blush.

"That's totally hot!" said Dorothy with smile.

Asta stood as wore his pants and looked behind.

"Wear your clothes.." said Asta.

"I told you not to cum inside me!" said Mereoleona as she blushed.

"How much bad can it be? You get pregnant and we have to get married?" asked Asta.

"Marriage is not a game." said Mereoleona calmly.

"I understand. I am not that much of a Idiot." said Asta.

"Your recent actions says otherwise.." said Mereoleona.

"Stop it already." said Asta in annoyance.

"Alright alright..But if become pregnant ..What are you-"

"I will take Responsibility. Even if you don't want to do anything with the kid-"

"Don't think so lowly of me Asta." said Mereoleona.

"Plus being married to you makes it less annoying than other woman.." said Asta as smiled. Mereoleona blushed.

"You should go talk Charlotte.." advised Mereoleona.

"Ho? And why-"

"As your Finance.." said Mereoleona as smiled. Asta looked at her for a moment until he looks at her surprised.

"Y-Y-You are serious?" asked Asta.

"Why not?" asked Mereoleona as shrugged.

"There maybe chances if Kid isn't even-"

"So you won't marry until necessary-"

"I didn't mean that. Do you want to get married?" asked Asta.

"I suppose..I do have loved you from childhood..." said Mereoleona as she smiled. Asta blushed and smiled.

"I see..I will take your advise then.." said Asta.

"Oh my god..I have never seen actual love story before!" said Mimosa as she shouted. Noelle nodded ignoring her jealousy.

"I see! He is strong and will make a good fighting partner.." said Mereoleona as smiled.

Everyone sweat dropped at her reasoning.

"So they are engaged.." said Sol. Guren nodded.

"Is he finally going to talk to Charlotte?" asked Nozel.

"So it seems.." said Julius.

"Finally.." said Magna.

Charlotte was sitting on her bed. Date with Yami was good and she enjoyed it. Still..

'Says the woman who is cursed by her own Magic. How pathetic.'.

Charlotte tears welled up in her eye.

'I mean I did call him magic-less..' thought Charlotte. 

She remembered How She and him used to have fun when they were kids. Despite 3 years Gap..He was kind to her and actually wanted to be friends unlike other man.

Until One day her Curse Magic activated and in order to not let her Cold personality not ruin in public she even pushed Asta away..

"I was foolish." said Charlotte.

"I see. That's what happened." said Noelle.

"That's rather illogical..?" asked Marx. 

"People often do things in confusion and Frustration." said Julius. Nozel nodded as he knew what it is like.

"Sigh..I hope my other self makes up.." said Charlotte.

"He better apologize! Nee-san is crying!" said Sol.

"Giant woman.." said Magna.

"WHAT!?"

"That you are." said Asta. Charlotte looked at the window and saw Asta sitting.

"Asta!" said Charlotte.

"Yo." said Asta.

"I-"

"I apologize. I shouldn't have said such things. I should have been more understanding and approached you more carefully." said Asta.

"No! I treated you like..trash. I apologize.." said Charlotte.

"It seems we both were wrong..I ignored you after that everyday.." said Asta.

"How was date with Yami?" asked Asta.

"H-H-How did you know about that!?" asked Charlotte.

"I just know." said Asta as whistled.

"It was g-good.."

"That's good. By the way I might become Father.." said Asta casually.

"I see. That's good.." said Charlotte as she smiled.

"WHAT!?!?!??!" shouted Charlotte. 

Everyone burst out laughing

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

21.8K 322 10
When Asta, Noelle, Mimosa, and Yuno go on a mission to investigate a strange anomaly, they discover a bit more than suspected.
185K 3.8K 83
Asta and Yuno have a childhood friend. He is serious sometimes, he can be bipolar either and he usually sigh. He started a new life after it was give...
188K 3K 19
Three Years after Elfs invasion,Asta returns to Clover Kingdom..But he's is somehow Different....How will Everyone react to it..? Does Asta even want...
67.9K 967 19
It's back...plz read A/N After a mission something had happened to asta causing him to become a protector of his friend noelle. How will this effect...