Forget Me Not ( Gojo Satoru x...

By shin_tin

"You were right. Love really was the most twisted curse of them all." She said, and no more words came out of... More

let's talk
1. Snow
2. Birth
3. Blue scarf and hat with snowflakes
4. Motel room
5. Sea
6. Something to Lose
7. Ice and Fire
9. Her Name
10. His Name
11. One soul, Two bodies
12. First Time
13. Sweet End
14. Home
15. Train of Thoughts
16. Deepest Fear
17. Is it okay we stay here?
Let's talk again
18. Ruined House
19. Our First Christmas
20. Surrender
21. Heaven and Earth
22. His Myth
23. Silkworm
Announcement
24. Lie To Me, My Liar
25. Promises
26. Fall
27. Monster
28. Forget Me Not
29. Fifty Shades of Blue
30. Red Wedding
31. Anchor
32. Late
33. Touch
34. Lullaby
35. Dream
36. Run
Knock, knock, knock

8. Don't Love Anything

2.3K 121 344
By shin_tin

Warnings: mentions of violence, angst.

Year: 2018

Satoru Gojo stood behind the door of Masamichi Yaga's room and entered after knocking on it. He stood in front of the principal and immediately asked: "Why is Y/N not in her prison cell? Who released her?"

Yaga put his green teacup on the table and turned to him. "Hello to you too! I set her free. I don't think it is right to keep her in chains after she has made a binding vow with you."

"What if she escapes? The vow she has made with me will not prevent her from escaping!" Let me tell you that he was angry with himself cause Y/N was conquering his soul like a cursed ghost, and. he couldn't restrain his mind from surrendering so easily to her.

"Satoru, did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed? As for your question, no, I don't think she'll run away, because this school is the only safe place for her." Yaga raised one of his brows. What was wrong with his old student.

"No, I started the day very well as a matter of fact~ Anyway, where is she now? Why does she always hide her curse energy? Even my six eyes can't find her! This pisses me off!"

Yaga chuckled to himself. "I can see you're having a hard time finding someone you're looking for, right? Don't worry. I told Ijichi to take her to the backyard so that the students wouldn't face her for now."

Satoru placed his hands in his pockets, turned on his heels, and proceeded toward the door. As he put his hand on the door handle, Yaga called out to him and said: "Satoru, after talking to her I don't think she is pure evil. I think she's the same as us. She wasn't lucky enough and fell into the wrong hands at the wrong moment, in the wrong place. Consider this while dealing with her."

Satoru opened the door and left the room, making his way to the backyard.

After climbing the hill, his eyes quickly fell on Y/N, who was sitting on a bench by the trees, watching the falling leaves with her hand under her chin.

He sighed and moved towards her with his hands still in his pockets. Her hair moved smoothly with the wind, and her face was so quiet. Like no sadness in the world could bother her. But even Satoru knew that as a half curse, Y/N had experienced more grief than anyone he knew.

'Why is this woman always so calm, despite her awful life?' Satoru cleared his throat loudly, and with a grin, he stated: "Earth to the 500-year-old assassin of the Kamo clan~ Earth to the 500-year-old assassin of the Kamo clan. Can you hear me?~"

Y/N turned her face in annoyance and looked at the white-haired man from head to toe. A grin appeared on the corner of his lips.

"Have you never seen a handsome man like me?"

Y/N laughed sarcastically and turned her face back to the trees.

Her ignorance annoyed Satoru. So he took his hands out of his pockets and sat down on the bench. 'The smell of the ocean on a summer day' he took a deep breath.

Then he waved his hand in front of Y/N's face and said, "Do your eyes have a problem? Can't you see me?"

Y/N turned her face towards Satoru again. This time a smile was on her lips. "Your being can be felt from kilometers away with all the cursed energy you bear, let alone when your loud ass is sitting next to me!"

'Feisty one!' Satoru thought and folded his while crossing his legs one over the other, looking at the place where Y/N was constantly staring.

"Have you never seen trees in the autumn?" He looked at Y/N over his glasses. 'Let's bring out her angry face.' He grinned.

"I've seen, but I never had time to sit and watch them and enjoy the view." She didn't bother herself to look at his face because she knew what he was trying to do.

Satoru tilted his head to the side. "You had to set aside time for your hobbies between murder sessions." Bam! He got the point! With victory flowing in his veins, he turned his attention to the cell phone.

Miscalculation. He never thought Y/N would have an answer for his sarcasm, but surprisingly he heard her sigh and tired voice. "It wasn't because of that ...When people are around, it means there are curses too. Even sitting in the park for a minute on an autumn day is enough to make my heartache from the intensity of their bad feelings. But this isn't the case here. There are no human beings. I never thought there would be such a place. It's like heaven; I love being here." She looked happy. Satoru stared at her face. Was she different from the others, or was she pretending to be? Even his six eyes couldn't find an answer for him.

"Try not to love anything, love is the most twisted curse of them all ..." He said with a nonchalant tone.

"You mean that you never loved anyone or anything?" She looked surprised. I mean, she wasn't blind. She could see that the man beside him was definitely handsome, and as much as she knew, he was good with the ladies.

"Not since my fucked up childhood." He stole his gaze from Y/N.

"I feel sad for you," Y/N sighed.

Satoru's eyes widened in surprise, 'Who the hell does she think she is to pity the strongest?' but he knew her tone wasn't hurtful; she really seemed sad. Strange. So he decided to continue the discussion differently. "By the way, with all the money you have saved from years of killing, you could buy a private island for yourself. Curses won't bother you there~"

"A private island? It's true that I was alone for a long time and I learned to enjoy being alone but I don't like to distance myself from humans. They are not to blame. They don't realize the harm they are doing. Someone has to help them ..." She didn't continue.

With that, Satoru's heart trembled. This woman was by no means evil; she even had beliefs that many sorcerers lacked. The last person Satoru knew to have such an idea was Suguru Geto. His best friend, who unfortunately turned against humans and massacred them to solve the curse problem.

Satoru cleared his throat again. "Anyway, I know I'm late. I had an emergency."

Y/N turned her head and looked at Satoru's pants with a mischievous smile, like the one innocent kids have, appeared on her lips. Satoru raised one of his eyebrows and followed her gaze with interest.

Y/N held out her hand to Satoru's thigh, lifted a red strand of hair with her finger, and looked at it carefully. Satoru felt warmness in his body. But suddenly, he noticed something. 'Why is my infinity off?' he thought. Is it because of the binding vow we have made? My infinity doesn't work with her because She can't kill me. That must be it.'

Oh, little did Satoru Gojo know that he knew nothing.

"Your emergency was a red-haired woman?" Y/N's words took Satoru out of his mind. He looked at the red strand of hair and then at Y/N's face.

'What an innocent smile ... wtf is happening to me. Compose yourself idiot.'

Y/N let go of red hair strand in the wind and turned her gaze back to the trees, saying: "You know, the legends say that red-haired people are kissed by fire."

Satoru, overwhelmed by the lack of jealousy in Y/N's tone, grinned and said: "So that's why they're so hot in bed?"

Y/N turned her face to Satoru with wide eyes and then burst into laughter.

The sound of Y/N laughter created a pleasant combination with the autumn weather. Satoru said nothing, shrugged, and listened to Y/N's laughter. Like looking at her smile was the most enjoyable thing in the world. Even better than eating sweets, but he wasn't ready to confess that. It was their second day, but it sounded like his soul knew her.

Satoru was slowly getting acquainted with Y/N's ethics. She was no ordinary woman. Many of the complex emotions humans had, which caused jealousy and pessimism, were not defined for her. As an innocent child, she was free from all these destructive emotions.

"What about you? What's your type? I don't mean to shed their blood." Satoru changed the subject again.

Y/N narrowed her eyes again and looked at him angrily. "Man or woman?" she asked.

Satoru raised his eyebrows. "Whichever you prefer~ or maybe both~" He smirked, but in his heart, ridiculously, wished that Y/N was into men.

"Aha, you mean like that? I don't know, I haven't had a choice so far. Blond boys with green eyes look very attractive."

Satoru breathed a sigh of relief without thinking about his bread-lover blond friend with green eyes. She is straight. Now that a smile was on his lips, he looked at his watch and said: "I think we should go."

Y/N nodded, got up, and walked behind Satoru. 'He is so tall!' She tried to stretch in order not to appear diminutive next to him. Satoru saw it out of the corner of his eye, and a slight smile appeared on his lips. 'How on earth was she one of the most wanted murderers on Jujutsu world?'

Y/N was quiet on the way and didn't say a lot in the car. But what caught Satoru's attention was that as long as the taxi was out of town, Y/N was looking out the window with a smile on her face. But, as soon as the cab arrived in the city, her face sank into grief and the smile on her face faded.

'It must be very difficult for her to attract curses and negative energies in addition to seeing them like us.' And just like that, Satoru felt sympathy for Y/N for the first time.

The taxi stopped in front of a luxury hotel. As usual, Satoru, after getting off, stepped aside and kept the door open for Y/N to get off. She got out of the other door and headed towards the hotel entrance, to his surprise.

Satoru looked at Y/N with wide eyes. How come no man has ever opened the door to a beautiful woman like her? She was well accustomed to being alone and didn't need the simple gestures men made to attract women. Maybe it would be even funny to her why someone else would open the door for her when she could do it herself.

Satoru chuckled to himself and followed Y/N to the lobby.

As soon as the receptionist saw Y/N, he walked away from the counter, moved towards her, and bowed. "Dear Ms. Azumi, I am glad to see you again. Do you want to wait in the lobby until your suite is taken care of before we welcome you and your companion?"

Y/N blushed. 'Oh, this man next to me isn't my companion; to be honest, he is my executioner!' But of course, she didn't take out those words from her mouth. "No, thank you. I don't intend to stay and have come to pack my things," Y/N said politely.

"May I ask why? Was there a shortage of hotel services?" The receptionist asked.

"No, Ms. Azumi~, has decided to settle down," said Satoru, who had been leaning against the counter all this time and watching the scene in front of him with the muse. Then he winked at the receptionist.

The receptionist looked at Y/N in surprise, then at Satoru and again at Y/N. And then, from behind the table, he picked up the key to the hotel's highest suite and led them to the elevator. Satoru reached out to the receptionist and said, "I'm sure Ms. Azumi and I can find our way."

The poor man handed the key to Satoru, and Y/N bowed in front of the receptionist to apologize on behalf of his behavior.

As soon as the elevator door closed, Satoru started laughing. "Ms. Azumi, huh? Well, who would have thought that our wanted assassin would ever live in such a luxury hotel?"

"You didn't have to treat the poor man like that. And maybe that's why you couldn't capture me for eleven years." Y/N turned and winked at Satoru.

Satoru looked at Y/N with a half-open mouth. 'Challenge me more and I will pin you to every wall of this hotel.' What a delicious idea.

"Let me guess, are we going to the last floor because you wanted to stay away from all the people and curses, or did you want to attempt suicide whenever you wanted?" Satoru asked jokingly. As the author, I apologize on behalf of the fool Satoru Gojo.

"Yes, and maybe yes too. I don't know." Y/N looked at her hands in disgust and sighed. It was like she was able to see the blood on them. Then she went out of the elevator door and opened the door of her suite.

Satoru felt stupid for asking such a thing from Y/N and regretted joking about it. He had heard her talks with Shoko well, and he knew that Y/N was carrying a heavy burden of remorse. He got angry with himself and hit his forehead with the palm of his hand, calling himself "fucking idiot" under his breath.

Upon entering the room, Satoru whistled at the size of the suite, throwing himself on the king-size bed, while following Y/N with his eyes and smirking.

'Right now, on this bed with her.' Satoru bit the corner of his lip at the thought.

Meanwhile, Y/N opened her closet and pulled out a large black bag.

"Tell me you have at least one sexy evening dress suitable for this hotel in that closet," Satoru asked and sat down on the corner of the bed.

"No, I don't. I never had time to go shopping for myself. I also bought the ones I have, from the hotel shops when people were not around." She grabbed a shirt from the closet. "If you don't have any other questions, please help me pack up. I don't want to stuck in traffic on our way back."

Y/N unzipped her bag and carelessly tucked her clothes and knives into it. Satoru got up and went to the closet to put her belongings in the bag. But let's wait cause something caught his six eyes. He frowned and quickly turned towards Y/N, grabbed her by the throat, and pinned her to the wall. Familiarity. He felt that again, but he was so angry to think about his feelings.

Satoru's glasses had fallen out off, and anger could be seen in his ocean eyes.

Y/N didn't struggle. She was used to these kinds of behaviors. How painful it was to get used to the violence.

Satoru raised a blue scarf with snowflake designs and moved it in front of Y/N's face with his other hand.

"How do you know the owner of this scarf? What did you do to her, Han? Why do you bastards have to harm good people? That woman saved my life last year on the worst day of my life!" Satoru exhaled angrily.

"Where and when did you find her? You were the one who was trying to kill me, weren't you?" Satoru pressed his hand more to Y/N's throat. "Answer me!"

Y/N looked into Satoru's eyes sadly. They were the same eyes she first saw last year. How easily they could become scary. "The scarf and hat both belong to me."

Satoru's eyes widened in surprise. His hand loosened slightly around her neck, but he didn't let go of her. She was her last year's savior. But that still doesn't explain Satoru's strange feeling whenever he touches her.

Y/N continued: "2017, it was a snowy day, you were in the bar. You were wearing a black long coat. It was the day after you had killed Suguru Geto and you were drunk. I was going to kill you there but I changed my mind. I dragged you to the street before other curse users arrive. I put my hat on your head to hide your white hair, hailed a cab for you and sent you to Kento Nanami's house."

Satoru's eyes got wide, and shock brushed his face. He released his hand, took a few steps backward, and forced himself to sit down on the corner of the bed. Y/N rubbed her throat with her hand, moved to the other corner of the bed, sat down, and stared at the ground.

"Why didn't you kill me that day?" His voice sounded sad.

"Because when I touched you, I saw that you are just like me. You never had choices and you had to commit your sins. You were innocent before my eyes and I don't harm innocents."

Satoru turned his face and looked at Y/N's sad and pale face. He felt guilty, but he couldn't show that to her. Nope, the strongest couldn't do that, but what about Satoru Gojo? Could he show his weaknesses to her? Why would his heart ask him to trust her? Was he out of his mind?

"Did you come that day to take revenge on Toji Fushiguru's death?"

"No. The day Toji killed Riko and you, he chose his own destiny. I was hired by other curse users. Don't worry, they all got arrested later." Y/N's voice was trembling. Now he and she were the only survivors of that incident. They have witnessed the horror, and they have felt the sorrow.

"Were you there the day Toji attacked us?" Satoru asked with a tired voice. He was looking for answers.

Y/N sighed. Remembering those days was painful for her. "I saw Toji attacked you. The next time I saw you, you were lying lifeless on the ground and Riko was dead." She was honest. Satoru could feel it.

"I sat next to you, and my hands found your wounds," Y/N mustered up her courage, slowly extended her hand, and put it on Satoru's forehead. She brushed his hair and ran her fingers over the faint traces of an old wound. She looked at his throat, abdomen, and legs—all the spots Toji had injured.

Suddenly Satoru felt the same as he had felt that day. He was lying on the ground waiting for death to take him, but instead, his pains disappeared, and he found the power to stand again. Was she the light that guided him to life?

His hatred was replaced by another feeling that Y/N couldn't recognize, but it was pleasant.

Satoru said nothing. Y/N's touch was soft and soothing. How, of all persons in the world, could she be the one who took him out of the clutches of death twice.

Y/N lowered her hand and said while looking into Satoru's eyes: "The day Riko died, I hated myself for participating in the death of an innocent person. So when I felt you were coming to kill Toji, I left him. I didn't keep my promise. I...I didn't fight beside him, and I didn't die next to him... I'm the disgusting monster that he always said ...He knew me better than I knew myself..."

Tears welled up in her eyes. Satoru never thought she had so many regrets. He reached out to wipe away her tears. But Y/N closed her eyes tightly because she thought he would slap her.

Satoru was shocked by Y/N's reaction, but he didn't stop and put his hand on her wet cheek and said: "How did that fucking Toji treat you that you are afraid of any touch?" He caressed her face slowly. "Of course, I'm no different than him. I was hurting you just before, without giving you a chance to explain yourself."

Satoru turned his head and held his head with his hands. Y/N opened her eyes. No one had ever touched her with kindness before. She wiped her tears with the back of her hand and squatted in front of Satoru, just like last year's snowy day. She took his hands and pulled them away from his head, looked into his blue eyes with a sad smile, and without any warning, part of Satoru's grief, loneliness, gloom, and remorse poured into Y/N's heart.

Satoru suddenly saw that light again, heard that wings clapping again, and felt that warmth again. His heart found its way back to life again. He felt the embrace of an angel, and when he opened his eyes, he saw only saw Y/N. He looked at her with wide eyes. "Why did you do that??? You-you bear enough pain!!!"

Y/N's eyes were wet with tears. She put her hand on her heart while still looking at his eyes. "This is the only way I know how to thank people in return for their kindness."

Satoru Gojo looked at the Y/N's face, eyes, lips, hair, and hands. She wasn't even a little disgusting. She was the most beautiful one in the world in his eyes. She was his old myth, turning back to life.

A/N: I was very upset while writing this chapter. I hope no woman gets used to violence and everyone experiences love.

A/N2: Y/N and Satoru's outfits in this chapter:

A/N3: If you want to feel the sadness of this chapter entirely, listen to the song above (Skinny Love -Birdy)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

992 169 26
Working as an agent that stole information and sell it wasn't exactly what she had searched for.The life she had built was perfect until she had the...
204K 8.5K 75
Suguru kissed her lovingly as his tongue danced on hers. His mind already running miles ahead with the obscenity he was going to unravel, one piece o...
4.3K 93 7
Sometimes, love can pertain to sacrificing others for the ones you cherish deeply." You explained. "But I cherish you whole-heartedly!" his muffled...
307K 12.9K 32
A short Jujutsu Kaisen Story ♡ .•°○.*•°○.•*°•● .•*°○.•°○*.•°•● " ꜱʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ, ᴡʜᴏ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ... ...