It All Started From A One Nig...

By Babby_chan_

Hanagaki Takemichi, CEO of a very successful company. He went to a bar to relieve his stress because of work... More

A little explanation
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 3

5K 226 83
By Babby_chan_

Hello, so I'm sorry about the last chapter, it's a little bit messed up because I finished it at 12 in the middle of the night 🙂, my eyes are tired and about to sleep that day but I'm still writing it... Dunno how and I'm not a night person.

Well hope you enjoy this chapter

___________________

The raven was already inside of his company waiting for his secretary to come with his spare clothes.

The girl with rosy brown hair come in and handed a bag with clothes to the raven.

"So mind telling me what happened?" Hina asks.

The raven entered the bathroom in his office and close the door.

"Really...." The rosy brown girl said with an irritated face.

The raven took off his clothes and look at the mirror with wide eyes.

"The hell....." The raven muttered and got surprised by the love and bite marks surrounding his body.

"That bastard," he thought.
"Is he a dog or something? He even cum inside of me" the raven said touching the marks in his body.

The raven then started cleaning his whole body.

_____________________

"It stings" the tall black-haired man whined at the nail marks that the left by the raven in his body.

"Is he a cat or something?" Draken said while showering. Both of them are comparing each other to an animal right now.

"But he looks beautiful last night" the tall man remembered about a scene where the raven is covered with his bite marks and didn't realize he got hard by just remembering that scene in his head.

"Huh?" Draken look and saw his hard member then just chuckled.

______________________

The raven got out of the bathroom and walk to his table and sit on his chair.

Hina entered his office with a cup of tea and put it on his table.

"Can you tell me what happened now?" The rosy brown girl asks.

The raven then let out a sign. "I had sex alright." He then sips his tea.

The rosy brown girl then just blink his eyes twice."huh!?" Hina shouted.

"Can you lower your voice?" the raven said looking at the paper he's holding.

"Why didn't you tell me! Maybe someone saw and got into a scandal and publish it on the internet and it can give a bad impression to our company! And are you going to make your father faint again! Do you even know that guy you are with! Does he even know who you are! If you want to have sex, you can just tell me so I can arrange someone for you!" The rosy brown girl keep shouting that made the whole floor look at their President's Office.

"Wow, is she my mother or something?" The raven thought Looking at the rosy brown girl still saying things that if I got into trouble having sex to a guy who I don't know. "Can you stop now?" The raven said smiling at his secretary.

Hina stop talking and the let out a sign.

"Good" the raven exclaimed.

"First, I don't remember what happened last night and how I ended up having sex with him" his secretary's jaw then drop to what his boss just said.

"Second, I can remember saying my nickname to him and not my real name so maybe there will not be a problem." That got his secretary feel a little bit of relief.

"And third, I don't know his name but I remember calling him Draken? I think...." The raven said.

"Draken?" Hina had a feeling that he already heard of that name before but she doesn't remember.

"Do you know him?" The raven questioned.

"Uh, no? It's just I have heard his name before. Should I send someone to investigate this man?" His secretary answered.

"No, leave him. We still have many things to do about our new product, were going to be busy, it will only get in your work" the raven said laying his head on his chair.

"Oh, okay" the rosy brown girl answered.

~Time Skip~

It's been a week since the two meet, Takemichi is back with his routine like he didn't meet Draken but the tall black-haired man looks like having his personal problems.

A man with lilac hair was walking towards the hallway of the Toman's base house. The lilac man entered the office of their vice president and saw a low-life dragon sulking sitting in his chair.

"What happened to you?" asked by the lilac boy putting a paper on the dragon's table.

" I couldn't get myself hard" the tall dragon answered.

"Huh?" The lilac boy suddenly froze from where he is standing and awkward silence fill the room but got broken by the lilac boy trying his hard not to laugh.

"Oi" Draken then glared at the lilac boy.

"The famous fuck boy in our group couldn't himself hard?" The lilac boy said making the dragon irritated.

"Okay, okay I'll stop" the lilac boy then stops.

"How many times did you try to have sex this week that you couldn't get yourself hard?" The lilac questioned.

"I already tried with different partners but still couldn't" the dragon answered and looked depressed.

"Did you try doing it with Emma?" The lilac questioned walked towards a couch and sat down.

"Yeah, I tried doing it with her last night but I still couldn't" the dragon answered in a sad tone.

"But just remembering a scene to the last time I had sex with a boy who had beautiful blue eyes mad my member hard immediately," the dragon said laying his head on his chair.

"Who is it?" The lilac questioned.

" He didn't tell me his real name so I ask the bartender at the bar before we went to my apartment. The bartender said his name is Hanagaki Takemichi" the dragon answered.

"Hanagaki Takemichi?" The lilac said.

"Do you know him?" The dragon asks.

"Huh? You didn't know?" The silica then pulled out his phone from his pocket and search the raven's name and handed it to the dragon.

"He's the owner of the HG company and our next business partner" the lilac answered the dragon.

The dragon scroll down for the person's picture and saw the photo of the man that he had sex with and just smirked.

"Found you," the dragon said.

"Tell Mikey to let me handle this business partnership for him" the dragon then stands up and went out leaving the lilac boy behind.

"Uh, okay," the lilac boy said with a low tone and just sign.

___________________

"Mr. President, here is the day that the planning team picked to launch our new product" Hina handed a paper to the raven making his way to the meeting for a business partnership with another company.

"And also after this meeting, the leaders of each department that is involved in our new product invited you to choose a model for it" the rosy brown girl continued.

"Okay, then after that, please clear my schedule then, I'm going somewhere," the raven said handling over the paper Hina gave him.

They entered the room where their guest and their meeting will be held.

The raven entered but got stopped when he saw who is the guest their meeting with.

"Yo! Mit-chi~ " the tall dragon exclaimed.

To be continued............

*Wrong spellings
*Wrong grammars
*Bad sentences

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 37.9K 19
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
948K 81.9K 135
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.
3.2M 133K 59
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.5M 85.7K 84
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...