guided touch//gxg//joi for ci...

By i-love-aoc

lose yourself as you read this, i know you'd like to baby. simply follow my instructions and we'll have some... More

before we get started.

dolled up for me

7.5K 12 3
By i-love-aoc

tw: moderate degradation.
other notes: w/o toys, edging.

hey you. yes, i am talking to you. how pretty do you like right now? all flustered and oh so horny. you know who looks prettier than a horny girl? an obeidient lady who does exactly what i tell her to, and as a reward, gets to cum. let's get you there then.

first of all, fix your attire. but not that easy darling, put up a show for me. stand up on your feet and think of me seated on a chair with my legs crossed asking you to undress. you can take off your shirt, but do it slowly, deliberately brushing your breasts. stretch your hands as high as they go, show me those curves. next take care of your bottoms, but you absolutely cannot bend your knees. stand right in front of me, your back towards my face and you bend down from your waist sticking your ass out like the whore you are. oh you like being called a whore don't you silly girl? and now, to get you all dolled up, go bring your highest, sluttiest pair of heels and put them on. i'll wait. also, while we're at it, lets forget how we bend our knees huh?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

546K 58.5K 24
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
384K 24K 21
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
223K 24.1K 30
She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful She is innocent He is cunning She is broken He is perfect or is he? . . . . . . . . JI...
432K 27.7K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...