My Stepbrothers are Mafias (F...

By CuteLife281

Y/N is a smart,caring, sweet, beautiful girl she is not an introvert nor an extrovert she is talkative around... More

Introduction
Episode 1: Shock
Ep 2-Hello Korea
Ep 3 -School
Ep 4 - STEPBROTHERS
Ep 5: Shopping
Announcement
Ep6: WEDDING
Ep:7 past
New story
Ep 8:Bond
Ep 9:bond and obsession
Ep 10: truth?
EP:11
announcement
Ep:12
Ep 13: confession?
announcement
Ep 14
Ep 15: ParTy pArTy yeah
Announcement
Sad news
Ep : 16
EP 17 :Party-2
Happy RM day
EP 18: Kidnapped
💀
Episode 19 : Kidnapped 2
sorry 💜
Episode 20
Episode 21 : Truth
Ep 22
❤️
Ep 23
Ep 24
Ep 25
Ep 26
Ep 27
Ep 28
Ep 29
Ep 30
Ep 32: final
😬

Ep 31

4.5K 120 36
By CuteLife281

Yn: Kai bro why did you call so late.

Kai: because of you (mumble)

Yn: What did you say

Kai: nothing well can you come in your room's balcony

Yn: Why, are you here?

Kai: don't ask questions just come out.

Yn: Ok

She did as he said and came on the balcony looking here and there

Yn: where are you I am here on the balcony

Kai: Get some air you must be tired

Yn: WTH Isn't it the reason I was sleeping you dum-

Kai cut her off

Kai: don't call me dumb I am elder than you

Yn: K then I am sleepy I wanna sleep I am going to my precious bed who is waiting for me.

Kai: NO! I mean now that you are already awake get some air it will make you feel fresh

Yn: hmm k then good night

Kai: bye but get air for some time.

Yn: Yeah bye for the last time.

Yn hung up and started watching the scenery. The scenery was a beautiful garden in which some insects were humming little did she know that someone was admiring her secretly and smiling.

After some days

Yn and Mark were friendly again Mark realised it wasn't obsession or Lust but something different he used to feel whenever yn would smile at him he will feel a ticklish feeling in his stomach.

One day

Yn was with Mark, Mark decided to propose to her today, on the other hand, Yn also decided to propose to her crush aka Eunwoo. Eunwoo was leaving the country for some months Yn decided she will propose to him today at all costs. Not being afraid of her brothers cause she told them already.

Flashback

Yn and her brothers were in the dining room eating their lunch when Yn said something breaking the silence.

Yn: I want to tell y'all something

V: Are you pregnant?

Yn spits the juice she was drinking on Jimin accidentally.

Jimin wiped his face with tissue being done with her.

Yn: What the heck

V: I was kidding

Yn: Oh my God my heart, my poor heart.

V: what's the thing you wanted to tell.

Yn: to be honest I want to ask something.

Jhope: What is it (smile)

Yn: If I have umm a crush on someone what will be your reaction?

Jhope: I will be happy for you but make sure that boy is a good person.

Yn was shocked and happy

Yn: really! You aren't angry?

Jhope: nope

Rm: Why would we? It's your life you will have your family in future we can't always interfere in your life.

Jimin: If he bullies you Jin hung will always be there for you holding his pink slippers.

Jin: Why me?

Jimin: Don't you love Yn

Jin: of course I do

Jimin: then what's the problem I protecting her.

Before Jin could say anything Jk said.

Jk: You have a crush?

Yn nodded

Jk: Who?

Suga: Is that even a question, of course, it is Eunwoo

Yn shocked Suga rocked

Yn: how did you know

Suga: the way you look at him is enough

Yn blushed

V: but why did you suddenly talk about your crush

Yn: I am gonna propose to him (blush)

Jin: I am with you fighting

Jk: don't worry he can't reject you

Yn: what do mean by can't?

Jk just showed you his tongue

After some time

Yn got a call from Mark to meet her at a garden but Yn told Mark to come to the beach where Yn will propose Eunwoo Eunwoo used to be jealous whenever Yn would talk to Mark but never said it. But Actions speak louder than words. She called her and Eunwoo's friends too of course she knew that he likes her back she is aware that Eunwoo is a shy boy so she decided to take a step first. Her brothers are also coming to see the beautiful moment.

Mark POV

I called Yn to take her on a date but she called me on a beach, Why? Well, let it be I will look the best today.

End of Mark POV

Eunwoo reached the beach and everyone was there except Mark.

Eunwoo: Why everyone is here? Are you having a party here?

Yn: I called you here because I wanted to tell you that I lo-

Yn was cut off by Mark

Mark: Hey, Wait you are having a party here? You didn't tell me about it?

Yn: ah no I called everyone here today cause I want to confess my love.

Mark's heartbeat raised "Is it me?" He thought.

You looked at Eunwoo

Yn: Eunwoo I had a crush on you from childhood I want to ask you w-will you be my boyfriend.

That one statement shook Mark's happiness.

Meanwhile, Eunwoo was shocked and he got shy and said.

Eunwoo: Are you doing a prank on me

Mark still tried to keep a bit of hope but soon vanished when.

Yn: You think I will prank you for this? I know I am not good at saying cheesy things but it's my first time.

Eunwoo: it's like a dream to think your crush likes you back

Yn smiled

Eunwoo: Can someone pinch me I don't want this to be a dream

Everyone looked at him in awe while BTS were happily smiling at their beautiful moment.

Mark's anger was at its peak on now but he just clenched his fists not to create a scene here.

Mark: YN I got a call from my MOM I am going bye

Before Yn could say bye he ran away

But the love birds were still deep into each other's eyes like they forgot everything.

Eunwoo: I am the one who was a coward all these years I fall for you at the first sight but never dared to take a step thinking I would ruin our friendship.

Eunwoo: I love you

You smiled

Everyone was clapping for you and Eunwoo and shouting kiss but BTS glared at them.

Jin: Yn come home after some time and bring Eunwoo with you to have dinner with us.

Yn nodded

Everyone left to give these new couples some alone time.

Meanwhile

Mark Side:

“What was that, Ahhhhhhh," he said throwing all the things and destroying them.

Why? Why did you do this to me? I loved you so much.

Lucas (Mark's friend): But she likes someone else so let her live her life and you live yours.

Mark: Easy for you to say that

Lucas: They must be somewhere kissing each other or having their lovey-dovey moment.

Mark: don't you dare to say that (aggressively)

Mark: I am coming, I want my answer from you. (he took a gun and ran out)

Lucas: He will get in trouble or either create one.

Jaemin: Let's catch him then

Lucas nodded and they ran after Mark

Yn POV:

I, Eunwoo and my brothers were at my home having dinner. I accidentally spill some juice on me and Eunwoo quickly took a tissue and was going to wipe but a hand stopped him.

Jk: She can do it herself. ( he Death glare at Eunwoo and Yn chuckled silently)

He handed you a tissue

Jk: here

Eunwoo sat quietly scared to say anything.

?: let me in

Jhope: Who is shouting

Guard: Sir a person is trying to come in.

Jhope: Who is it? Just throw him out.

Guard: Sir he has a gun

Jhope: What? Seize his gun and

Before Jhope could say anything they heard a gunshot and someone came in

?: Yn

I think you know who it is but I want to tell you all this is a semi-final episode means the next episode is the last one so stay tuned.

Don't forget to vote💜

Sometimes you don't miss people but the memories.

Pillow said: I will let you cry on me

Mind said: I won't tell your secrets

My self said: I won't betray you, I won't be a fake friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 9.3K 111
Status : completed There was a girl name is y/n she study in U.S and she went to Seoul because of her mom transfer she met 7 devils her mother is so...
48K 1.9K 31
This is a story about a crazy girl who likes lives freely and an indiscipline and in other hand we have our mafia king min yoongi who is cold and a d...
157K 5.1K 65
Taehyung falls for Y/n... But will she accept him when she comes to know that he's a mafia? All Copyrights Reserved. #rated 3 for BTSmafiaFF #rated 1...
16.5K 480 37
YN has really had a tough go, breaking up with a no good ex and rediscovering herself. One day she unexpectedly runs into a man that makes her feel a...