๐๐‘๐ˆ๐๐‚๐„๐’๐’ ๐๐”๐๐๐‹๐„...

By inuisdeadsister

"๐˜ฝ๐˜ผ๐˜ฝ๐™”, ๐˜ฝ๐™€ ๐™ˆ๐™” ๐˜ฝ๐™๐˜ฝ๐˜ฝ๐™‡๐™€๐™‚๐™๐™ˆ." โ˜๏ธŽ๏ธŽ || Where Y/n finds herself falling for one of inuisdeadsiste... More

โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ช ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฌ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š:
๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ก๐—–๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—•๐—จ๐—•๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—š๐—จ๐—  - ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฎ๐™๐™Š๐™ˆ๐™ˆ๐™”
.ยท: ๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ช๐™—๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™œ๐™ช๐™ข
.ยท:* ๐™ž ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™—๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š
.ยท:*ยจ๐™ž ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š
.ยท:*ยจเผบ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™™๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™– ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™ข๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ฃ'
โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ .ยท:*ยจเผบ๏ผŠ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™ค๐™–๐™™
.ยท:*ยจเผบ๏ผŠ*๐™™๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ' ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™จ
โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ .ยท:*ยจเผบ๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ ๐™ž๐™ฃ' ๐™ค๐™›๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™จ
.ยท:*ยจเผบ๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™ ๐™ก๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ
.ยท:*ยจเผบ๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉโ€ข ฬฉฬฉอ™๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™ค๐™ก๐™™
.ยท:*ยจเผบ๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™โœฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ง๐™ž๐™™๐™š๐™ง '๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™š
.ยท:*ยจเผบ๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™š๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ ๐™ฎ
.ยท:*ยจเผบ๏ผŠ* ๐™—๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ' ๐™ ๐™ž๐™จ๐™จ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™– ๐™—๐™ก๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
โš ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ .ยท:*ยจเผบ๏ผŠ๐™—๐™–๐™—๐™ฎ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก, ๐™ž'๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ฉ
.ยท:*ยจเผบ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™—๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™ช๐™ข๐™—๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š
.ยท:*ยจ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™—๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ช๐™—๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™œ๐™ช๐™ข? ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™
.ยท:* ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™—๐™š ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ช๐™—๐™—๐™ก๐™š๐™œ๐™ช๐™ข?
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฌ๐—ž ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—–๐—œ๐—”๐—Ÿ
โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐—ž ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—˜๐—–๐—œ๐—”๐—Ÿ

.ยท:*ยจเผบ๏ผŠ*โ€ขฬฉฬฉอ™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™š๐™จ

2.3K 128 154
By inuisdeadsister

"So... that's what happened." You sigh, lifting your hot mug to your lips.

The three girls in front of you blink with wide eyes, their jaws on the round wooden table you all sat at. A thick silence fills the air as you sip on your drink, cheeks burning a deep red.

Who were you with and what did you just say? Well, you're here in a small cafe with [ Y/n ], Emiko and Toko, telling them about your night with Taiga that had taken place a couple of days ago.

"Wow... didn't think he had it in him." Emiko blurts out, breaking the painful silence. Both [ Y/n ] and Toko hum in sync. You just awkwardly look off to the side.

Emiko chuckles at your expression from behind her black mask. She leans back in her chair, shoulders rolling back and posture straight. She crosses one leg over the other, leaving the black and blue dress she wore to rise up her long and pale legs.

[ Y/n ] couldn't stop grinning, even as they sipped on their hot drink. They wore a short black skirt and a baggy button-up shirt with a skin-tight top underneath with a pair of demonias.

Toko fiddles with her fingers, nervously glancing at the person beside her ( it was [ Y/n ] ). Her purple hair was neatly styled as usual, falling over her shoulders that were covered by the white shirt she wore under her plaid dress.

You would be lying if you said you didn't feel insecure around these goddesses.

"So... saturday, huh?" [ Y/n ] giggles, leaning forward to arch a teasing brow at you. You just blink at them with wide eyes, subconsciously leaning back, away from them.

You just hum and nod your head, allowing the three girls to grin.

"You know, I had a feeling he was interested in you when you started talking about how he teases you. Didn't think he was in this deep." Emiko speaks up, grinning at you from under her facial mask.

"That's true. He doesn't seem like the romantic type either." Toko says, taking a sip from her hot drink. After she had spoken, you notice how she turns her gaze to a bookshelf pressed up against the wall at the side of the room.

"You know, Toko-chan, the owner of this place allows people to issue those books out." You tell her, smiling when you see her face light up.

"Really?" She asks, smiling slightly when you nod your head.

"I know the owner, he's a sweet guy. I could come up to the counter with you, if you'd like." You smile with your eyes closed.

"Ahhh~ Thanks, ( Y/n )-chan!" Toko gushes with a smile, brining one to the other two people's lips.

"Not a problem!"

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ ♥︎ ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Oh! I just had a great idea!" [ Y/n ] exclaims, turning to smile widely at you. Emiko raises a brow while Toko lifts her head, tearing her gaze away from the book in her hand.

Pausing your conversation with Emiko, you arch an eyebrow at the [ h/c ] haired person whose smile twists into a scheming smirk. Emiko grimaces when she sees this and Toko gulps.

They're up to something. Both females conclude, glancing at you to find you were still confused and curious.

"What is it?" You asked, suddenly intrigued as to what their "great" idea was. Leaning forward with anticipation, you watch them place their mug on the table. Their fingertips stay still on the rim as they lean over it and raise their head to smirk widely.

"If Taiga's teasing bothers you so much... why not tease him back?" [ Y/n ] suggests, their smirk not faltering for a second.

Your eyes widen at the thought. It wasn't like his teasing was a problem problem, it was just irritating at times.

But, you always wondered how he felt teasing you.

What'd he think of your reactions? Was it satisfying to him? Amusing? Erotic? Those were a couple of the many questions swimming through your head at a rapid pace. Yet, one stuck out to you the most.

What was it like to make someone flustered?

I guess you'll find out soon.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ ♥︎ ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

A tired sigh slips through your lips as you shut the door to your home behind you. Adjusting your school shirt, you anxiously wait for the door next to yours to swing open.

Shifting on your two feet, you fiddle with the ends of your short skirt while clutching your bag. Your heart thumps against your chest, forcing you to take deep breaths in through your nose and out your mouth.

As if on cue, Taiga's front door opens swiftly, revealing the male who yawns into his hand. You watch him shut his door behind him with a single hand before locking it, his tired eyes still on the ground.

Show time. You think, rolling your shoulders back so you stood up straight, your tied up hair swaying to the side.

"Ah, mornin' ( Y-" Taiga begins, raising his head to give you a lazy grin. However, his eyes bulge out of their sockets and his lips part out of shock upon seeing your appearance.

You didn't wear your jumper, leaving you in your white school shirt that hugged your torso and chest tightly, giving the male a glimpse of the red bra you wore underneath. You had your hair pulled up into a ponytail ( if your hair is too short to do so, then ignore this part :) ), showing off your jawline and facial features. The red tie you usually wore properly hung slack around your neck and your top button was undone, revealing your collarbone and a bit of cleavage.

Yet, all of these attractive features that were on presentation wasn't what Taiga was focused on.

His eyes were glued to your legs when he realised your skirt was shorter than usual, his mouth running dry.

Especially when he saw you were now wearing a pair of thigh highs instead of your usual tights.

"See something you like?" You smirk at him, clicking your fingers in front of your legs where his eyes lingered. You chuckle when you watch his eyes widen and he jolts, snapping out of his trance.

"What's with the new look?" He asks, quickly regaining his composure. He stands tall, towering over you as he smirks. Your thighs squeeze together when you see his pierced tongue run along his lips, his dark and hungry eyes scanning your figure.

Has this dude got no shame?

"Oh, nothing. Just wanted to try something new. Why's that? Do you not like it?" You begin with a grin before sending him a fake pout and puppy eyes.

"I never said that." He continues to smirk, his eyes staring at your chest. He then grins at you while making direct eye contact. He turns on his heels and begins walking away from you with his hands in his pockets.

You raise an eyebrow at his actions, but nonetheless, jog to catch up with him.

OH MY FUCKING GODODJFJSNAJS!! Were Taiga's thoughts as he walks down the stairs with you at his side. He quickly glances at you to find you staring at your feet, carefully watching where you were going.

He grimaces and internally groans when he sees your skirt sway and breasts bounce with each step. WHY TODAY⁉️ He mentally screams, fighting the urge to grip his head.

Argh, this sucks. He thinks to himself, shaking his head as if that was going to get rid of the faint blush on his cheeks.

When you both make it to the last step, like every morning, Miguel leant against the front of his car, waiting for you both to get there.

It was now part of your daily routine to catch a ride to school with the two boys. Then again, Miguel was a very persuasive person.

"Hey, gu-" Miguel begins, sipping on a juice box. However, when he sees you his eyes widen and he chokes on his juice.

Taiga shakes his head and grimaces as Miguel slams his fist onto his chest, coughing loudly with his head turned away from you guys. Glancing at you once more, Taiga finds you with a worried look on your face.

"Koyanagi-kun, are you okay?" You ask the boy, rushing over to help him. He just nods his head and continues to cough. Patting his back with yours to Taiga, a particular psychopath's words echo in your head.

"Try to show as much ass as possible and give other boys more attention. Taiga-chan will lose it."

"You sure?" You ask Miguel, your hand gliding up to his shoulder where you use your thumb to rub circles. Leaning forward to get a look at his face that hung low since his coughing slowly came to a halt.

Holding your skirt in one hand, you slyly pull the front down, causing the back to rise a bit. Taiga sees your skirt lift a bit, the bottom of your ass showing.

You could feel his eyes staring directly at your backside, a grin forming on your lips. What you didn't notice was while you were teasing Taiga, you had also been showing your cleavage to Miguel.

BOOBSBOOBSBOOBS‼️ He mentally screeches, forcing his head to turn away. Blinking harshly, he tries to suppress the blush on his neck and face.

Oi! You have feelings for Emiko you stupid bitch! He reminds himself before glancing down at you once more, his eyes accidentally finding their way back to your chest. Emiko doesn't have boobs... He begins before internally slapping himself.

They're there! They're just shy! He reasons with himself, not realising you had backed away from him.

"Miguel, you good?" Taiga asks the boy, raising a concerned eyebrow. Miguel snaps out of his thoughts and turns to nod his head and smile at his friend.

You all jump into the car with your usual formation - you and Taiga at the back and Miguel in the front. Glancing at the tall male beside you, you find him already looking down at you, a small grin on his lips.

"Something on your mind?" You ask him in an innocent voice.

However, your actions were far from innocent.

Leaning towards him and flashing your cleavage, you feel him tense up when you place a hand on his thigh.

"Taiga-chan is touched deprived. I bet his thighs are the spot."

" [ Y/n ]-sama... you're such a perv."

"No, I'm not! I saw Mei-chan touch his thigh once and he practically jumped out of his skin!"

"Ew... Mei."

"Nah... I should be asking you that." He says, his gaze flicking to your hand where you use your thumb to rub circles on his clothed leg. You watch him nibble on his lower lip, your heartbeat destroying your ears.

"Why's that?" You whisper. A grin finds its way to your lips when you hear Taiga suck in a breath and you see him stiffen up, his eyes wide.

His wide eyes stare at your hand that was inching upwards, dangerously close to his 𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒔.🧍🏽‍♀️

"What do you think you're doing?" He whispers down to you, sparing his friend a glance, anxious he would see him blushing, You blink up at him with widely oblivious eyes.

His eyes widen when he sees your eyes turn half-lidded as you stare at him through your lashes in a seductive manner.

"Oh? Nothing... just exploring." You chuckle, your fingers tracing the inside of his spread thigh. His eyes widen at your familiar words, realising what you were doing.

"Ohhh~ I know what you're doing." He whispers, a smirk stretching his lips out. You arch a brow when he places his hand on top of your before dragging it up your arm.

Stopping the movements of his hand when it was at the back of your neck, he caresses your skin, his fingers entangling themselves with your baby hairs.

"And it's not gonna work." He announces. You gasp when he roughly tugs at them, forcing your head to tilt back. He towers over you with his shit eating grin, staring down at your stunned expression.

"We'll see about that, huh?" You grin back, giving his thigh a light squeeze.

With equally devious smirks and challenging eyes, you both stare up at each other, the sexual tension filling the air.

Taiga's eyes flick down to your lips that was shining from the lip gloss you wore and parted ever so slightly.

Just as he was contemplating on leaning down to kiss you, a loud gag hits your ears.

"Would you two like to stop! Like, right now?" Miguel exclaims from the front seat, holding the steering wheel as he turns a corner.

"Ya'll make me sick! I'm just trying to go to school without wanting to off myself, but here you two are, about to fuck in the backseat of my mother fucking car!" He shouts, irritation vivid in his tone.

"I get that I'm single, okay? No need to rub it in!" He continues.

"So quit flirting and tOuChiNg EAch OthEr uP! Instead, keep it in your pants." Miguel says before turning to glare at you both from over his shoulder.

"Because, SINGLE LIVES MATTER TOO!" He screeches before turning back around with a huff.

Both you and Taiga freeze and blink at the frustrated boy, both of your eyes wide.

Despite obeying the Chilean's commands and backing away from each other, the sexual tension between the two of you didn't disappear.

Making eye contact from the corners of your eyes, you both send each other challenging grins. Lust and hunger swirled in Taiga's maroon irises that challenged you to put yourself out there and repeat his past actions.

There was without a doubt, a war between the two of you.

A war that you had an extremely slim chance of winning.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽ ♥︎ ☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

The teachers monotone voice fills the dreadful air, snapping the little attention you had left. Staring out the window, a small grin was permanently stuck to your face as you recount your day.

The first thing you did when you got to school was get a shit ton of attention.

Boys, girls, and others in between that you had never known the name of were gawking at you, not going unnoticed by Taiga.

When Bachira had seen you, his jaw dropped and he hyped you up so much it was almost embarrassing. Even Isagi, Kunigami, and Chigiri complimented you, leaving you a blushing and embarrassed mess.

Other than all of the boy's attention you had, you also had Taiga's for the whole day.

The whole day you had done what you had originally claimed you would do; tease him.

( i had a stroke reading that 🧍🏽‍♀️)

Whether you gave him bold and flirtatious comments or completely ignored him and turned your attention to other boys.

Unfortunately, the two boys who were your victims were Kunigami and Miguel.

Miguel was annoyed at first but when he saw the effect it had on Taiga, he quickly played the part of riling up his friend. His only excuse being;

"I'm bored and that dude owes me a lot of shit anyways. This can be his way of paying me back. 🙃 "

Whether you were bending over too far while standing in front of Taiga, adjusting your thigh highs or even just nibbling on your lower lip, you had Taiga's full attention.

Right now as you looked out the window, he still had his eyes on you. And if he were to be completely honest,

It was really pissing him off.

The fact that you didn't have to do anything to get his attention, yet you always seemed to have it. Or how all you needed to do to get him hard was to wear a pair of thigh fucking highs and touch his god damn thigh.

Yep... he was super angry about it.

Especially since all the way from two months ago, he had his eyes on you and he didn't even know it.

But, staring at your bored figure, there was no doubt.

He definitely had feelings for you.

Was he going to just continue to think that it was just his sex drive? Yep.

Mother fucker is ignorant as fuck.

Yet, here he was, his maroon irises scanning you as you slouch into your chair. Your red bra was visible through your white shirt as it was pressed between your skin and the clothing. Your skirt was bunched at your wide hips, your thighs seeming bigger in the thigh highs upon being lazily spread across your seat.

And just the perfect stereotype, the final bell rings, snapping you both out of your trances.

You hurry to pack your bag since you were eager to get home, carelessly shoving your books inside. The scorching heat from two eyes drilling into you never left your back as you swing your bag over your shoulder.

Strutting out of the room and down the hallway, you take your time, knowing a particular someone was following close behind.

Slyly peaking over your shoulder, you find Taiga's tall figure amongst the crowd of students approaching you. Upon making eye contact, his lips curve into a smirk.

Your heart rattles against your chest as you turn a corner and find yourself in a storage cupboard. Patiently waiting for the boy, you lean against the wall of the dark room, your heartbeat and the chatter from afar being the only things you could hear.

The door swings open, causing you to jolt and twirl towards it. However, your body relaxes when you find Taiga, his hair tied up messily and hands in his pockets.

"What's with yo-" You begin with a chuckle, only to be interrupted when a pair of lips were roughly placed against yours.

Taiga practically sucks the air out of you as he holds the side of your waist and has a hand in your hair. He watches your eyes close before closing his own, your smaller hands holding his neck.

Dropping a hand to grope your ass, he captures your lower lip between his teeth, tugging at it ever so slightly before diving back into your mouth. Muffled moans leave your mouth when he pulls your hair and squeezes your ass tightly, your tongue able to feel his tongue piercing.

Backing away with a heavy blush, light head and a lack of air, you both stare at each other, the hot air urging you to tear off your clothes.

Yet, you resist, even if Taiga had you pressed against a wall and his clothed erection was brushing against you.

"Not here." You whisper after catching your breath. Taiga's eyes widen and he raises an eyebrow at your words and how you push him back by his chest.

Taiga watches you turn away from him and pick up your bag, confusion washing over him. Had he offended you? Had you not enjoyed it? You were moaning though. The fuck was going on?

It was taking him everything not to back you against the wall again and fuck your brains out. But, he knew he would never forgive himself if he did that without your permission.

If you didn't want it, he'd take care of himself.

"You know... it's kinda funny..." You begin with your back to him, a grin forming on your lips. A thick silence hangs around you before Taiga hums lowly, telling you to continue.

"You said it wouldn't work, yet here you are, harder than concrete." You chuckle into your hand before making your way towards the door.

"You're too easy to tease." He hears you giggle as you push open the door, leaving him alone in the storage cupboard with wide eyes.

He watches you strut out the door from over his shoulder, his eyes glued to your swaying hips.

That was when his lips twitch upwards into a smirk, one you knew too well.

"Ohhh, darling~... you're gonna have to pay for this."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

534 9 6
I wonder how much of this will end up being smut. Different oc's, will probably give discriptions for each at the beginning of whatever story
1.2K 8 4
Only for 18+ as story has extreme sexual language and media so below 18 stay out of this story...
32.4K 565 23
"My god I'm in love with you" *I'm so sorry if this makes you uncomfortable* NO: smut lemon (there will be fuzz tho) female reader some music refe...
1.1K 42 23
๐™„๐™ฉ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™จ [๐™”/๐™‰] ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™–๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ง๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ช๐™ข๐™–๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ. ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™š๐™š๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™ ๐™– ๐™—๐™ง...