A spider in the arrow-verse

Oleh Lightningstorm12

Get ready to jump into the CW's arrowverse as a friendly neighborhood wall crawler. How will your story turn... Lebih Banyak

Info
Pilot
Origin pt.1
Origin pt.2
origin pt.3
Supergirl and spiderman
I'ma say it
Super girl & spider man pt.2
fun
Skits
Just a talk
Goodbye
Origin pt.5

Origin pt. 4

1.3K 28 5
Oleh Lightningstorm12

(Your POV)

After my patrol I was walking the halls of star labs holding a box of donuts. I got my favorite one's too, strawberry, glazed, caramel, and birthday cake flavor. While I was getting closer and closer to the main room I started to hear the Lady Gaga's Poker Face.

"There a party going on up in here or something?"- (y/n)

"Yo hermanito, and no it's for this guy. Are those donuts?"- Cisco

"Yeah."- (y/n)

Cisco lightly speed walked over to me and started to browse through box and took a caramel one.

"Yeah sure go ahead help yourself."- (y/n)

"*Took a bite* Thank you."- Cisco

"Caitlin?"- (y/n)

"Do you have Strawberry?"- Caitlin

"Just for you."- (y/n)

I held the box to her and she happily took one and took a bit. I put the box down and walked over to him and saw his vitals were doing all right.

"So any changes?"- (y/n)

"Nothing really, Cisco thinks the music will help him wake up."- Caitlin

The moment she said that the guy lightly jolted up with a loud gasp.

"You me like that!?"- (y/n)

"Oh my god!"- Cisco

"Hey hey hey. Relax relax."- (y/n)

I tried to calm him down and make sure he stays seated however Caitlin had some other ideas then started to examine him.

(Stop at 2:48)

(No one's POV)

"She talks a lot."- Caitlin

"Be nice."- (y/n)

"I'm just saying."- Caitlin

"I have to go."- Barry

"No, you can't."- Caitlin

"No, no. No, caitlin's right. No, now that you're awake, we need to do more tests."- Wells

"You're still going through changes.
There's so much that we don't know."- (y/n)

"I'm fine. Really, I feel normal.
Thank you for saving my life."- Barry

Without saying anything else Barry walked out the room and left

"Really?"- Caitlin

"Can I keep the sweatshirt?"- Barry

"Yeah, keep the sweatshirt."- Wells

With that Barry took off again and just left us by ourselves. Me being the responsible person I am, I grabbed my jacket and was getting ready to go too.

"Esta madre."- (y/n)

"And where are you going?"- Caitlin

"Hey, someone has to follow him and make sure he doesn't pass out in the street or something. Don't worry he won't know I'm tailing him. Unless any of you guys have a better idea or having an objections?"- (y/n)

"No, that's a good idea. But, don't follow him on the street take the roof tops. And wear your suit."- Wells

"Why do I need my suit?"- (y/n)

"If he does pass out or even gets into some sort of situation it would make more sense for Central Cities wall crawler to step in."- Wells

"Not to mention that will probably be able to track him with you through your spider visors."- Cisco

"Alright."- (y/n)

Flashback (Your POV)

After a few weeks in the hospital and some rehab I managed to get out and get my footing back. And the first thing I wanted to do was start clearing some things that needed to be cleared. First I need to get my act together and start being more open with these guys and people in general. So I took Thea up on her offer for a job, and I'm not going to lie to you I kind of saw myself working at a bar or some type of club. Get to make my own money and be independent, instead of asking for money. Right now it's just closing time and I'm cleaning up by myself some of the other workers went home but, it wasn't that big of a mess so I said I stayed behind. And considering I thought I was by myself I plugged in my phone and my headphones and started to jam out to one of my favorites.

But shockingly enough apparently I wasn't alone in fact my best friend Thea's boyfriend was here.

"Yes, I do now. I want you back. Ooh, ooh, baby. I want you back. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I want you baaaaah!!"- (y/n)

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you Michael Jackson."- Roy

"Hehehehe. Screw you."- (y/n)

"But in all honesty I wanted to ask you something."- Roy

"Yeah what's up? Do you need me to tell Thea you won't be here tomorrow or something?"- (y/n)

"What no no nothing like that. I want to ask you what do you do to let out your anger?"- Roy

"What? Is there something you need to talk about dude?"- (y/n)

"Well not me but Thea."- Roy

"What about Thea?"- (y/n)

"Well, I'm just very worried about her is all. Like with everything that's going on you can go without saying she's pretty angry."- Roy

You know now that I'm actually thinking about it she doesn't seem a bit stressed. There's a lot of things she can be mad at her mom, the DA, herself, probably. And I didn't even bother to ask she always just telling me she wanted to be left alone. Knowing from experience she can't keep that anger inside otherwise she's going to blow up at someone who doesn't need it.

"She needs to let it out. And the best way for her to do that is to hit something."- (y/n)

"Yeah I actually had the same idea. I was just going to give her some boxing gloves and tell her to hit me."- Roy

"How about you not do that and take her to like a gym or something. Better yet I can just call a friend and give you a punching bag. Don't get me wrong I see you're trying to help but I really don't think you should let her throw punches at you."- (y/n)

"Yeah, I don't know what I was honestly thinking. Thanks, you know I can see that Thea really cares about you. And that you really care about her and I just want to thank you for that. It's nice to see that other people care about her other than just me and her family."- Roy

"Well to clarify something it's not for the reason you think. I know there's a creeping thought in the back of your head that you might think I romantically like her. Not to mention you're a little threatened because I've known her longer."- (y/n)

"Wh-what I...I don't."- Roy

"Dude I'm not blind. Trust me when I was still in school I was involved with a good bit of guys being jealous. But I'm after her she's yours don't worry. I want to be there for Thea because she needs someone to be there. And you are one of those people."- (y/n)

"That's because I love her."- Roy

"All right then never stopped showing her kindness."- (y/n)

"Kindness? Really? That's the word you choose to use?"- Roy

"To you that word means something else but to me it's different. My dad taught me that kindness is loaning someone else's your strength, instead of reminding them of their weakness. Now when I say show her kindness I'm saying be her anchor be the one that gives her strength when she needs it."- (y/n)

I can easily tell what I said cought him off guard but, other then that fast forward to the next day I'm hanging out with Sin. We got to talk to talking and found that Max hasn't been seen in weeks.

"Wait so you haven't seen him at all?"- (y/n)

"Yeah that's why I called you up to see if you've seen him. Have you? Max is your best friend other than Jason."- Sin

"Thought we agreed not to talk about Jason."- (y/n)

"S-sorry, it's just I'm worried about Max."- Sin

"Sorry to say but I haven't seen him either. I mean I did text them here and there when I was still in rehab but other than that nothing. We met up like 2 weeks ago caught up but that was it."- (y/n)

"Did he tell you anything? Any hints to where he could have gone or what could have happened?"- Sin

"Sorry. But, I feel really bad about this though."- (y/n)

"About what?"- Sin

"I'm leaving to Star City remember?"- (y/n)

"Oh right your nerd stuff."- Sin

"Hahah, it's not nerd stuff. It's an awesome leap in to history. The Particle Accelerator will give us clean energy and not what we have. First it's Central City and then it'll be here."- (y/n)

"Neeerrrrrd!"- Sin

"Just for that you don't get any souvenirs I bring back."- (y/n)

"Awe jerk. And I thought you loved me."- Sin

"Well maybe if someone didn't make fun of my hobbies this wouldn't have happened. But, seriously I can cancel it so I can stay and help."- (y/n)

"No, no don't do that. Go have fun."- Sin

"I just don't want to leave you here by yourself."- (y/n)

"I won't be alone. I'll have- oh my god why didn't I think of this before!?"- Sin

"Think about what?"- (y/n)

"Thea's boyfriend Roy. He knows the hood."- Sin

"Whaaaa!?"- (y/n)

"Yeah and I think I've got an idea."- Sin

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

81.3K 3.4K 24
A portal opens up in National City's sky and something, or someone falls through. It doesn't take long to find out who the the newcomer is. How will...
44.5K 1.5K 21
Seeing as the new movie came out, I decided make my own story with Miles. Because I know Everyone is going after Miguelđź’€ This book will contain both...
63.7K 1.5K 72
Because I got sick and tired reading Xreader novels that are for females only. No disrespect, they're not bad. It's just that, some people would like...
4.8K 38 24
The person in this will be male if you have a problem with male reader I don't know leave? Or you can do whatevr you want I don't own anything in t...