Harry Styles Fluff one shots

By a_writing_reject

Just a bunch of cute fluffy stories of our favorite boy! Set in 1D days but may write some about solo Harry... More

Harry Styles Fluff one shots
Boo
Sick days
On the Road Again
Little love
Little Love part 2
Jealousy
Owies
Wedding fun
Slipping
Going home
Uncle H
Playdates
Secrets
Little Love part 3
Yacht adventures
Baby Duty
Gem and Friends
Surrogacy
Intolerance
Sick baby- Little Love pt. 4
First Crush
Sick on Tour

Babysitter

3K 23 7
By a_writing_reject

Can't believe I have 100 reads on this book already, thank you thank you thank you! I appreciate every single one of you. 

As per usual, requests are always open! Enjoy this chapter! 

"Louis, I'm so sorry to have called you but I need you to watch Harry, I just got a call that my father had a fall and I need to help out back home, I hate to ask this of you," Anne stressed over the phone while she frantically packed. She glanced out to the main room where her 20 year old son was sat, Peppa playing on the TV that he watched intently, fingers stuffed in his mouth. 

See, Harry here is a bit mentally and physically delayed. He's smaller than most people his age and has a mindset of a child. It's always been a bit of a learning experience especially for Anne; potty training has been a challenge they've tried to face but never succeeded at, he's never been able to go to a 'normal' school, always went to schools that had special help before just being homeschooled by Anne. He's longer technically in school, but Anne is still trying to teach him basic skills like using the potty, hand washing, and proper eating etiquette since he tends to be a messy boy. Either way, she loves her baby and would do absolutely anything for him. 

Which of course made it very difficult for her to ask someone for help. Louis and his family had been friends of the Styles for years, so it was a no brainer for Anne on who to call for help with her little Hazza, considering Harry always loved spending time with Louis, the only issue being that Louis has never watched him for an extended period of time before nor is Harry used to being away from his mumma for so long.

"Of course I can watch the little lad! Want me to come over right away?" Louis asks, already getting up to pack a little bag. Louis had some spare clothes at their house from countless nights of him giving into Harry begging him to spend the night.

"If you could, the sooner I can get home the better. I can't tell you how much I appreciate this Louis, I'm sure Harry's going to be such a handful for you since I'm leaving so suddenly," Anne says while worriedly glancing into the living room.

"I can handle him Anne! Nothing I haven't dealt with before," Louis said with a chuckle. There have been many of times where Harry has thrown his world famous temper tantrums, sometimes even ending up over Louis' lap, Anne of course giving him permission to spank Harry only when it was needed. 

"Thank you again Louis, I'll see you when you get here!" Anne says and they quickly hang up. She finishes packing up her stuff before taking a deep breath, preparing herself for the conversation she's about to have with Harry. 

"How's Peppa babe?" Anne asks as she walks over to the sofa and sits next to Harry. He looked over at her with a wide smile before worming his way into her lap. 

Good 'umma! They havin' pancakes!" Harry cheers, pointing his slobbery finger at the TV before popping his fingers back in his mouth, Anne tutting and pulling them out. 

"Icky bubba. Sounds like a good episode! Can we pause it so mumma can have a conversation with you?" Harry nodded slightly, his facial expression dropping slightly at how not thrilled his mummy looked. 

"So bubs, you know how your granddad is getting a little bit older now?" Anne starts off, figuring she can slide her way into this somehow by starting there. 

"M'huh, got lots gray hair!" Harry said with a giggle, reaching up and petting his own curls. Anne laughed but nodded. 

"He sure does! Anyways love, when people get older, they sometimes have more accidents that can cause them to have big ouchies, and granddad had an accident and needs mummy to go help him," Anne explained slowly. She could practically see the gears turning in Harrys head as he took in the words she was saying. 

"So granddad has accident, like Hawwy has accidents?" Harry asks, a very serious look on his face as he pats his nappy.

"Not exactly like your accidents baby, but he needs some help from mummy, so I have to go take care of him and you have to stay here." Anne sighed, already seeing his bottom lip wobble. 

"B-but, Haz always go with mumma?" Harry asks while pointing to himself, the start of a meltdown beginning as he hiccups and tears cloud his eyes. 

"I know you do, but Louis wants to come and spend time with you! He's going to spend a couple of nights with you while mummy makes your grampy feel better, you don't want him to have ouchies right?" 

"N-no, but I'm gonna mi-miss my mummaaaa!" Harry suddenly wails, the dam breaking and Harry pitching himself forward and burying his face in her chest. 

"Oh I know, my poor bubba," Anne says and cradles him closer. It does truthfully break her heart to see him so upset, and it's almost equally as hard for her to leave him. "I bet Louis will even have some treats for you, maybe a little for someones little tummy?" Anne hints and tickles Harrys side, eliciting the tiniest of giggles before he whines again to continue to seem upset, but really, Harry's a sucker for pizza. 

"I don't know mumma, still wan' you here," Harry says, pulling back from his spot in her chest. He pouts out his lower lip, looking at Anne with the saddest face he can muster. 

"All that pout does is make me wanna give you a big kissy H!" Anne says before grabbing Harrys cheeks and pulling him closer, smothering the poor boy in kisses.

"S-stopppp!!" Harry squeals through his giggles. Anne pulls away only for Harry to lean over and quickly give her a peck on the lips, something that most people have received from Harry at least once. Seconds later, there was a knock on the door signaling Louis' arrival. 

"Boobear!" Harry cheers, his previous sadness gone when he realizes that one of his favorite people has arrived. 

"Hi Harry bear! Doing okay?" Louis asks while scooping the boy into his arms, patting his padded bottom as he gives him a little cuddle. 

"Uhm, I okay. Mumma's leavin'," Harry says with a pout, playing with the string on Louis' hoodie. 

"I know babes, but me and you are gonna have so much fun! We can even play dress up!" Louis said, making Harry gasp. His mumma rarely plays dress up with him, she'll just comment on his outfit that he dresses up in, so to possibly have someone else play with him was so exciting!

"Yes!! Dress up!" Harry squeals while bouncing up and down, looking back to see his mummy with her bag just about ready to go. When he sees the bag, the pout comes back and he reaches out for her. 

"No go mummy, play dress up with me and Loulouuuu" Harry whines, pressing his face to Annes neck.

"I would so love to baby but grampy needs me! You be the best big boy for Louis, okay? I love you so much," Anne says while pressing a kiss to Harrys cheek. Harry grabs Annes cheeks and pecks a kiss to her lips. "I'll be back before you know it my darling, you gonna be a big boy for Louis?" 

Harry nods, pushing his thumb into his mouth. "M'huh, I be good bwoy," Harry says. Anne pulls out his thumb, making the boy whine. 

"No thumb bubs, mummy will let you have a little dummy time since I have to leave," Anne says and grabs a dummy from her purse, something she always has just in case.

"I can take it from here Anne, I'm sure the sooner you go the easier it'll be for him," Louis says and picks the boy up. Harry lays his head on Louis' shoulder and sucks quickly on his paci while he watches his mummy leave. 

"Thank you so much again Louis, I love you very much Harry. Bye boys!" 

"Bye Anne! Say bye bye Haz," Louis says while bouncing Harry in his arms. Harry just whined and turned his head the opposite direction while wrapping his arms around Louis, just wanting comfort knowing his mumma was leaving him no matter what. Anne sent Louis a sad smile and mouthed 'good luck' to him and with that left out the door. 

Once the door clicked shut Louis felt wetness on his shirt making him sigh. "I know baby, it's horrible that mummy's gone but we'll have so much fun together!" Louis says, sitting on the sofa and cradling the boy in his lap. 

"M-miss her," Harry whimpers, rubbing sadly at his eyes while he hiccups around his paci. 

"Oh I know, but she'll only be gone for a while! Mummy always comes back doesn't she," Louis coos, rocking him slowly and patting his bum, cringing when he feels the squish of his nappy indicating that he needs a change. 

"M-m'huh, mummy says she come back to her Hawwy," Harry says with a nod, finally meeting Louis' eyes. 

"Exactly!! So until then you and I will have the best time!" Harry smiles at that, squirming excitedly. 

"Dress up time?!" He asks hopefully, pulling his dummy out to speak. 

"Ah, I think a certain somebody needs their bum changed first!" Louis says, setting the boy on his feet and guiding him to the bathroom by his hand.

"Not me, bwoo needs bumbum changed," Harry mumbles grumpily, wanting to just get to his dress up game. 

"Oh so boos bum is stinky?" Louis asks with a slight chuckle, curious as to how Harrys mind works. 

"Yep, need cweanin'!!" Harry says, stomping his feet when Louis goes to pull down his joggers. 

"Hey! No stomping mister, your bum is wet and we have to change it or else you'll get icky rashies then mummy will be upset with both of us! You don't want boo getting in trouble do you?" Louis asks with an eyebrow raise, even though he knows he won't get in trouble really as much as Harry would. Harry gasps after Louis says that, he doesn't want his best friend to get a spanking!

"No! You can cwean my bum so you no get 'pankies! They ouchie!!" Harry says while quickly laying down into the familiar changing position. 

"Thank you bubbers!" We'll even leave your pants off so you can get in your costume!" Louis says before getting to work cleaning Harry up, wiping him down quickly but thoroughly before taping a clean nappy around his waist. 

Harry excitedly drags Louis into his large playroom and over to the closet with all of his costumes. 

"I gots one for you boo! Here!" Harry says, pushing a tiara in Louis' hair, giggling happily at how pretty his best friend looks.

 "Thank you babe! What do you think you're gonna wear?" Louis asks, flipping through the outfits with him, 

"I found it!" Harry yells, pulling out a dress and some leggings along with matching boots. Louis smiles at the outfit, knowing how much Harry loves dressing up as his favorite movie characters. 

"Beautiful! Let's get it on you lad," Louis says, letting Harry put his hands on his shoulders as they pull up the leggings and helping him shimmy the dress on, then helping him into the boots. 

"Whatcha think Boo?" Harry asks bashfully, playing with the hem of his dress.

"You look so pretty sweetheart, just need a bow," Louis says and finds the matching hair clip. "There! You look so lovely, prettiest Dorothy out there," Louis says softly. 

(Hehe, I had to he looked too pretty the other night)

"Thank you Boo! Show mummy?" Harry asks, twirling around and loving the feeling of the dress on him. 

"Of course! Smile love!" Louis says, pulling out his phone.

"Wait! Need Toto!" Harry shouts, quickly running to his room and finding a stuffed puppy, then finding a stray basket in his playroom to put the dog in. 

"There! Now m'ready, pretty!" He says happily, posing for the photo. 

"Your mummy will love it! Now what should we do?" Louis asks, sending the photo off to Anne.

Harry stopped for a second, looking around the playroom before spotting his bucket of Barbies. If there's one thing Harry loves the most, it's playing with his Barbies, but he can be a bit bashful about it, like he is now. 

"Uhmmm, dunno Boo," Harry mumbles, shifting on his toes and picking at the skirt of his dress, cheeks turning red. Louis caught on instantly what the issue was, considering they go through this mostly every time he comes over. 

"Well, I don't know about you, but I kind of want to play with Barbies but I don't know how to play, I think I need a little helper to show me," Louis says with a sigh, shifting over to grab the stack of Barbies.

"I do! I show you! Gemgem says I'm the bestest at Barbies," Harry says while plopping himself down in Louis' lap as if he weighed nothing. It's not that he was heavy or anything, but he's still a 20 year old boy.

The two played Barbies for a good hour, Harry showing Louis all of the outfits he has for them and his doll house before he showed signs of growing tired. He usually got a midday nap, and it was about one in the afternoon, so to say he was ready for it would be an understatement, especially when the boy started to get whiney.

"Booooo you aren't playin' right!!" Harry whines, rubbing his eye sleepily while pouting at Louis.

"I'm sorry bubs! I think we should actually go have a little lay down hmm?" Louis said, putting the Barbies he had back in the box. 

"No! No nap!" Harry shouts, crossing his arms over his chest and quite honestly looking absolutely adorable in his Dorothy outfit. 

"Hey mister! I know you didn't just yell at Boo" Louis says firmly, placing his hands on his hips after he stands up and looks sternly at the boy. Harrys recoiled at that, and brushed out the dolls hair that was in his hand. 

"Sowwy Loulou, just don' wanna nap, not tired." Harry stated adamantly despite the sleepy eyes he currently had going. 

"Okay, no nap then. How about you and I sit on the couch and watch a film then? I can even make you a bobo," Louis bargained. He knew from babysitting the younger lad that Anne gave him bottles for his afternoon nap, bedtime, and if he was feeling really distressed or sick he would get an extra one. 

"Hawwy have bobo?" Harry asks, tilting his head to the side and a smile creeping on his face. 

"Of course! Come with Boo we'll get your bum changed and then make your bobo," Louis says, holding out his hand. Harry eagerly takes it and walks with the older of the two to the bathroom. Louis has changed many of Harrys nappys so he makes it a quick change. He took off the boys shoes which upset Harry a bit but he wanted the boy to be comfortable enough to nap, and then picked him up and carried him to the kitchen. 

"Bobo!" Harry squeals happily in Louis' arms when he sees him pull out the premade bottle that Anne had prepared earlier for the boy. Harry reaches out to take it and whines unhappily when Louis puts it in the heater instead of giving it to him. 

"Pipe down bubba, gotta heat it up first, here take this," Louis says quickly and pulls out a paci from a kitchen drawer where he knew Anne kept a couple of Harrys more babyish things. One thing everyone has learned from Harry is that it's good to strategically place items Harry may need everywhere around the house. 

"'S a wion," Harry mumbles with a little giggle as he eyes his dummy for a moment before shoving it in his mouth, giving it a couple hard sucks before settling into a rhythm. 

This keeps Harry busy long enough for his bottle to warm up, Louis testing it on his own skin once it's done just to be sure it's the right temperature. 

He carries the lad, who's eyes were already drooping a lot, and his bottle to the main room. "Which movie should we watch pumpkin?" Louis asks as he turns on the smart TV and goes right for Disney plus. Harry taps his finger against his pacifier while he thinks. 

"We watch Coco?" Harry asks, looking up at Louis with curious eyes. 

"Of course sweet pea, here take out paci and I'll give you bobo." Louis turns on the movie and gets Harry settled in his lap, his head in the crook of Louis' elbow. Within minutes of Harry sipping from his bottle, his eyes start drooping even more, soon enough Louis has to pull the bottle out of Harrys mouth in fear he'll choke. He quickly replaces it with Harrys dummy and tucks the boy in on the couch. He send Anne another picture of the sleeping boy and tells her about the things they've done and how Harry's behaving quite well. 

Louis decided to clean up while the boy was sleeping, knowing that he wouldn't be able to clean when the boy woke up. He also got a snack ready for him, which just consisted of crackers, cheese, and grapes. 

After a while he decided to sit in the dining room and look at his phone in order to not wake the boy up, looking at his social medias in the meantime. 

He heard a whine from the living room, signaling Harry was waking up. Louis got up quickly knowing that if he woke up alone he would be upset. 

"Hi sweetheart," Louis cooed at the boy who sat up and was rubbing his eyes. Harry raised his arms up to Louis, making grabby hands. Louis pulled him into his lap and cradled him in his arms, rocking him gently and stroking his cheek. "Have a good sleep angel?" 

"Mmm, yeah," Harry grumbles, always a little moody when waking up. Harry cuddles close into Louis' chest, playing with the lion on his pacifier while he sits contently with his eyes shut. Truthfully, it was just as calming for Louis as it was for Harry; no one can deny that snuggling with Harry is one of the most peaceful things to do.

It's a few minutes later when Harrys tummy grumbling shocks them both from their peaceful aura, eliciting a giggle from Harry who pokes his own belly. 

"Tum is angwy Boo, make noise like my wion like roarrrr," Harry giggles behind his paci, reaching under his dress to rub his tummy. 

"It does sound angry! I think we should take out this icky paci and have a little snack huh?" Louis says, giving Harry a little tickle to get him going. Harry was hesitant to release his paci, but gave it a few sucks before setting it down on the couch and running to the dining room, Louis hot on his heels telling him not to run. 

"Boo when we get pizza?" Harry asks as he pops a grape in his mouth.

"In a bit H, we have to do some more playing first before we have pizza!" Louis says and gives his chin a little tickle. Harry giggles, nodding at the idea of playing more before eating pizza since he knows after dinner it's typically bath then bed time. 

"Oh, um.... Loulou?" Harry says with a concerned look on his face right as he finishes his snack, his hand patting Louis' arm. 

"Yeah babe?" Louis asks, not really understanding the sudden demeanor change. That is until Harry wiggles in his seat uncomfortably. 

"Uh, I-I hadda askident," Harry says and squirms uncomfortably, refusing to meet Louis' eyes. 

"It's okay bubs! Nothing we can't fix right?" Louis says, dismissing Harrys misinterpretation of accident as he knows it'll only upset the boy further. Louis quickly leads the boy out to the living room where he knows there are changing supplies. 

"Boo, we finish Coco? Missed it," Harry murmured as he played with the buttons on his dress.

"We sure can! You fell asleep, didn't you stinky," Louis says once he changes the dirty diaper, realizing that Harry left a bit of a mess for him. 

"Not stinky, you cwean me," Harry says cheekily, patting his now diapered bum while looking knowingly at the boy. 

"Aren't you a cheeky little lad, come here you," Louis says, grabbing the boy and pressing kisses all over his face, only stopping once the lad was short of breath. 

They eventually sat back down on the sofa and finished the movie, Harry singing all the songs loudly. Louis didn't mind, he thought the little lad was quite cute with his large smile and trying to change his voice to match each song. 

"What type of pizza do you want babe?" Louis asks as he pulls out his phone to place their pizza order. 

"Uhmmmm wan' one with cheese! And pep'roni Boo!" Harry squeals, getting himself excited at the idea of pizza, something that's a rare treat in the house since Anne makes him eat his 'stupid veggies'. 

"Okay love, we have an hour, should we go play some more?" Louis asks, barely getting his whole sentence out before the little lad is dragging him back up to the playroom, this time forcing a baby doll into his hands. They played for a while, Harry pretending to be his babies 'mummy', giving them pretend baths and rocking them to sleep. That was until they heard the doorbell ring, signaling their pizza had arrived. 

"I bring my baby with?" Harry asks while cradling his doll in his arms the way he himself has been held. 

"Only if you don't get her dirty bubba, might need to set her down to eat okay?" Louis says with a hint of sternness to show that he won't accept any arguing. Harry eagerly nodded, just happy to be able to bring his baby with him.

Louis went to the door and got the pizza, walking in to find Harry tucking his doll into his high chair, something that's only use if he's being especially naughty and can't handle sitting at the table.

"Got her all ready to watch us eat babe?" Louis asks fondly, setting the box down on the table and pulling out a couple paper plates for them.

"M'huh, she gonna watch her mummy eat! Like how I watch my mumma!" Harry says happily, his logic making perfect sense to him.

"You're right bubs! Should we take your dress off so we don't get icky sauce on it?" Louis asks, knowing it'd be easier if the boy was already half naked so he can hopefully get him right in the bath.

"M'huh, I do," Harry murmurs and starts wiggling out of his dress. He eventually gets stuck, his head just peaking out so all Louis could see are his curly locks and one arm. "Help pwease Boo," Harry whines, wriggling around. 

"Good manners bubs, let's get you free." With that Louis pulls off the dress along with his leggings, settling him in his chair in only his diaper. Louis places two pieces on Harrys plate and two for himself, both of them tucking into the greasy food.

To say Harry was a mess after would be an understatement, he was covered in grease and red sauce, even getting some in his hair. "I think it's bath time pumpkin, you sure are messy, I don't even think I can see you under all this sauce!" Harry giggles at that, wiping at his mouth with his hand. 

"I have bubbles in tubby?" Harry asks, following Louis up to the bathroom that has the largest tub. 

"Of course you can! Let's get out of this diapey and have a little try on the potty," Louis says, taking off the nappy that was slightly damp, Harry plonking his butt down onto the toilet. Harry stared at the wall in front of him blankly, eventually the sound of urine hitting the water was heard and Harry smiled up at Louis. 

"I did it BooBoo! I went wee!" Harry said happily, peering between his legs into the toilet. 

"Good job sweetheart! We'll for sure have to tell mummy about this!" Louis presses a kiss to Harrys rosey cheek, giving him a quick wipe before helping him into the tub that was filling with bubbly water. 

"Smells yummy!" Harry said, cupping the bubbles in his hands and blowing them up at Louis. 

"It does smell yummy! But just remember it may not taste yummy so bubbles don't go in little mouths," Louis warns. There had been a few times where Harry thought the bubbles smelled so good that he attempted to eat them. That only ended in tears for the poor boy so Louis tries to remind him not to eat them before the incident happens. 

Louis throws in some bath toys and lets the boy play. He supervises while Harry plays with his toy boat and his bath markers which are some of his favorites. He ended up drawing a picture on the wall of him and Louis with a heart around it, admitting shyly that he loves Louis which resulted in a boat load of kisses for the boy. 

Once Harry's skin was starting to prune, Louis quickly finished getting him washed up and nappied his bum again. They then chose some comfy pajamas for the boy, Harry claiming he needed to 'match the season'.

Afterwards, it was evident that Harry was growing tired, so Louis scooped him up and made him a bottle, swaying him around the kitchen as it was warming up while humming a tune. "You're such a good boy you know that? Been so good for Boo today," Louis murmured and pressed a kiss to the boys hair, the little act and words making the younger boy overjoyed. 

"Fanks Boobear," Harry mumbles, his thumb now in his mouth. 

Louis pulls out the bottle from the warmer and goes to the recliner in the living room, cradling the boy in his arms again. Harry looked up at Louis as he drank, his hand reaching up to run his fingers against Louis' stubble. 

Suddenly Harry pulled out the nipple of the bottle from his mouth, looking up at Louis. "Sweep wif you t'night Boo?" Harry asks quickly, looking up at Louis with wide eyes. Louis wasn't really that tired, but of course he couldn't say no to Harry.

Once Harry finished his bottle it was clear he was about to fall asleep, so Louis brought the boy to the guest bedroom that he was sleeping in. He pulled back the covers and laid Harry down before climbing in himself, cuddling Harry to his chest. 

After about ten minutes of silence Louis had assumed Harry fell asleep, that was until Harry looked up at him. "Boo?" 

"Yeah babe?" 

"Uh jus' wanted to say thank you for takin' care of me. Had fun wif you an-and m'love you lots," Harry said with a blush, hiding his face shyly. Louis couldn't hold back a coo at that and pressed a kiss to the boys temple.

"I love you too baby, I love you too." 

~

Sorry if the ending was rushed, really wanted to update! I hope you're all doing well and enjoyed this chapter!

All the love, 

H

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.1K 390 53
My 1st ever age play as I been reeding other wattpad aorthers 1D age plays books
25.1K 261 14
One direction stories with pure fluff and no smut. Mostly Liam and Niall as the youngest ones.
94 0 7
One Direction One Shots!! Probably going to be all fluff, maybe some angst because I love a good enemies to lovers story. I'll be picking random name...
37.4K 548 15
Harry and Louis looked like they were meant to be from the moment they met at the X Factor, but unfortunately young boys don't always get to live lik...