Blood covered roses - Wilburx...

By Zandurr

In the dark of night the villains of this world met, they discussed what they would do for the next code of t... More

☁️prolong
🩸Id pay you in a dick appointment
🩸true reasons
🩸Wet dreams
🩸Ah so hes the leader
🩸They tried to scam me
🩸not giving up
🩸not abnormal just spical
🩸Fanilly.
🩸Jelly ex

🩸Deathruins

768 23 2
By Zandurr

Dream

Well thats settled.. I put a note in George's locker it was my handwriting and told him to met him the allyway later tonight.

ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴢᴀɴᴅᴜʀʀꜱ ᴘᴏʀɴ ʜᴜʙ.

We're in the allway.. well me my boyfriends hiding in the off-set allyways ready to strike.

George comes 'D..dream why did you wanna met me here baby' He said.

I wanted to vomit.. it sounds so wrong to here him call me that. When it should be my tall raven hair.

'Dont call me that'I say calmly looking up to where my pissed off raven hair was for a split second.

'Why here though' Geirge said comeing closer as I back up more.

'Dont get to close.. I simply  wanted to have  a one-on-one convostion' I say calmly.

I'm trying not to lose my temper.. 'but we're all alone and it would be a perfect time to cheat' George  said with a sly smirk.

That when Sapnap and the others came 'Actully it's not we're here to' Punz said deeply.

Fundy pulled me behind him growling. 'Our boyfriend would never cheat on us.. he already knows that conquice' Willbur spat.

That I do.. I started to lightly brush against the foxes tail he seemed to like it.. George was picked up and thrown into the wall then dragged back over  picked up and body salmed by Punz. And they all started to  stomp George while he screams in agony.

'You insane bastereds' he said spitting up blood.

I summoned a knife  handing it to Willbur. 'That'll be useful.. gender change surgery anyone?' He questioned.

My other boyfriends smirked pinning the already bleeding boy to the cold concrete  and.. they did just like that.. George's dick went shoting across the allyway moments later and more blood indured.. and my boyfriends contuied to play doctor.. while I sit on to floor giggling at this mess.

'You turned him insane' George screamed slowly passing out.

'Mm death is pretty funny I don't blame him' Sapnap said chuckling lightly.

The next thing you hear for Geroge was saying we're all sick fuckers.'that  may be true Honstly' Punz adminted.. 'but  I don't care'.

He stomped his chest and makeing Goerge take his last breath.. I stood up burning all evdince we did anything... and got picked up. They smirk and I got picked up by Fundy and off we went to there base.

'Mmm you did so good bueaiful' Sapnap said.

I was put in his room they disappeared and came back moments later with roses, that seemed to of blood drips on  them.. 'blood covered roses?' I questioned.

They smile softly at me  Punz put the rose in in hand in my hair 'you are our spical flower' Punz said softly.. the quieting is why are they covered in blood.

'Were you expecting  normal flowers we murder pepole' Fundy said tail wagging.

'Thats not how that phrase is said  Fundy' Sapnap said rolling  his eyes.

They put the flowers  on the nightstand.. and well 'you are ours forver' Willbur said softly.

The end
This was a short story lol.. I got bored of the au.

.

.

.

Wait I forgot to mention Dreams family.. oops.

Dreams phone was blazing while he was busy riding Sapanp in the gaming chair.. so Punz answered it.. 'yeah this is One of Dreams lovers what you need?' Punz said. Hearing both Sap and Dream moaning in the room next door.

His face droped.. 'Wait- oh God..' he said.

Soon he hung up.. and by then Sapnap had cummed in the boy.. 'Sapnap get your fat cock out of Drram for a moment' Punz said.

The others say the look on Punzs face knowing what was about to be said.

Sapnap pulled out and it was slient.. 'Dream darling  you family didn't  make it' I say.

And he started to cry in his cum oozing glory snuggling to Sapnap. 'Damn it we hate to see you sad' Sapnap muttered.

'2ed' Fundy said ears down.

'3' punz and Willbur a aid at same time.

The boys got the crying bottom cleaned up.. and  cuddled the boy on the bed in there hoodie while he weeped.
.

.

.

Now it's the true end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

873K 36.6K 78
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
50.8K 1.5K 14
- Dream comes from a school where.. he wasn't liked.. and when he moves he has this clingyness to the two that is his roomates.. of crouse the blondi...
2.1K 96 5
Where Choi Yeon-Jin has to deal with not only his emotions when it comes to a certain classmate but also having to survive a Zombie outbreak thanks t...